Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men (30212 Views)

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2013
smiley
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Word?....Really?

Interesting

I have a Huge Nose Myself.

I didn't know other Cameroonians would use that type of Joke Material on Other Cameroonians

It's all fun......she asked why I took her nose ..so It's all right... My Lil bro also diss me sometimes call lol It's all fun I call him uncle tom or cracker grin grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Yeah, I Liike Naija Women. They Ight

lmao, ok.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2013
Yeah, The Naija Mamiis Ight..

Especially the Ikwerre Bishes....Edo's and Ijaw's.....My Three Favs

@Cam....In America the Worst Insult you can ever give a black man is to call them an Uncle Tom

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2013
Wow....still here??!!
The fvcking dim-wit got all defensive because I asked him to prove Cameroon is more diverse. Kiddo, stop throwing tantrums. Calm ur nerves.

The link you posted was carried out 2005 and it's a research on diversity in Cameroon and not in comparison with other countries. Where did you get ur top 5?? Either you or the student that wrote that did the report must have interchanged ethnic group for linguistic groups.

I'm yet to find a list of just 100 of the ethnic groups in Cameroon talkless of 250. My stance still remain; are all these supoosed 250 ethnic groups recognized? The difference between you and I is I'm not internet educated. I don't just copy and paste and then shout on how the other party is ignorant. The link you posted did not address the four factors in determing diversity in countries.
Diversity is measured on the below: Ethnicity / Race
Languages Spoken
Religion
Diverse Cities

Now, go back to google and do your research dumbskull. Compare each of these factors in Nigeria and Cameroon. Draw up your own conclusions after the comparison.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2013
its 3:00 over here lol
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2013
^ I don't usually insult people, i ain't rude..It's kind of game ....
That's why m very surprised by how it affected plee,
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ I don't usually insult people, i ain't rude..It's kind of game ....
That's why m very surprised by how it affected plee,
what do you mean?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

lmao, ok.
look at the boots on that girl.. damn

look like an eygptian dominatrix grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2013
Hood rat be like oo Cam you didn't expose my ignorance.ooo Cam please give me more...bit.ch please
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cameroon has an extremely heterogeneous population, consisting of approximately 250 ethnic groups. Cameroon Highlanders constitute the plurality at 38 percent of the total population. They include the Bamileke and the Bamoun. The coastal tropical forest peoples, including the Bassa, Douala, and many smaller entities account for about 12 percent of the population. In the southern tropical forest, ethnic groups include the Ewondo, Bulu, and Fang (all Beti subgroups), and the Maka and Pygmies (officially called Bakas). They account for about 18 percent of the population. The Fulani (Fula: Fulɓe; French

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Cameroon
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: what do you mean?
how your mum comments made you hate DS girls.why is that you think m faking
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: how your mum comments made you hate DS girls.why is that you think m faking
oh all that stuff.

Well i never get really angry on this, i just use rudeness to get my point across. When i go ape-shit on someone you will know, but most of the comments end up hidden. grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by idontgiveafuck(f): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Yeah, The Naija Mamiis Ight..

Especially the Ikwerre Bishes....Edo's and Ijaw's.....My Three Favs

@Cam....In America the Worst Insult you can ever give a black man is to call them an Uncle Tom

how do u know abt them? what abt calabari, ogoni, Yoruba?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by idontgiveafuck(f): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: look at the boots on that girl.. damn

look like an eygptian dominatrix grin

lmao... i luv it
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Hood rat be like oo Cam you didn't expose my ignorance.ooo Cam please give me more...bit.ch please
Half-witted fvcktard, you're an ignorant buffoon. Stop showing ur epic stolidness, I mean how low is this sh1t??

The link you posted listed nothing!! Copy and paste theM, dumb skull!! I deal with facts Idiot, I'll educate those ur morons you have as teachers in Cameroon, you silly c*unt!

Here is a list of some of the ethnic groups in Nigeria:
Angas
Awak
Bachama
Baggara
Banga
Bangwinji
Bariba
Bassa
Benin
Birom
Bura
Butawa
Chala
Chamba
Degema
Dirim
Doka
Dong
Duguri
Dukawa
Edo
Efik
Eggon
Eket
Ekoi
Eloyi
Esan
Esie
Gera
Goemai
Guruntum
Gwandara Gwandara:
Gwari
Ibibio
Idoma
Idon
Igala
Igbira
Ijaw
Ijo
Ika
Iku
Ikwere
Isoko
Itsekiri
Jarawa
Jukun
Kalabari
Kambari
Kanuri
Katab
Katana
Kilba
Kwanka
Mambila
Mandara (Wandala)
Marghi
Mumuye
Nok
Nupe
Ogidi
Ogoni
Ogori-
Magongo
Okobo
Oron
Owo
Paa
Puku
Shanga
Songhai
Tarok
Tiv
Tuareg
Urhobo
Warji (Warjawa)
Wodaabe
Zerma
Zuru
Pyem
Kofyar

List 100 of yours. Any lame a*ss can write jargon on a wikipedia page. Even foolish chicken negros like you can post on a wikipedia page. Wikipedia ain't a trusted source of proving sh1t, especially when the list shows nothing.
Who does this dull brain think he's talking to??
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2013
Bitc.h. still asking where i got the ranking from
CAMEROONPRIDE: Rank

Country Ethnic Fractionalization Index

Cu Div In

1 Papua New Guinea 1.000000

2 Tanzania 0.953000 0.5

3 Democratic Republic of Congo

0.933000 0.6

4 Uganda 0.930000 0.6 5 Liberia 0.899000 0.6

6 Cameroon 0.887000 0.7

7 Togo 0.883000 0.6

8 South Africa 0.880000 0.5

9 Congo 0.878000 0.5

10 Madagascar 0.861000 0.1

11 Gabon 0.857000 0.3

12 Kenya 0.852000 0.6

13 Ghana 0.846000 0.3

14 Malawi 0.829000 0.2 15 Guinea-Bissau 0.818000 0.5

16 Somalia 0.812000

Cameroon is the 5th most diverse country in the world and this bitch is throwing tantrums Lmao at Nlers ,like I said get educated.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level#section_2

Study made by Stanford university about Cameroon diversity------->
http://www.stanford.edu/group/ethnic/Random%20Narratives/CameroonRN1.5.pdf

Who gave you access to internet?
how moronic one can be I quote: "the study took place in 2003"

So stupid azz you think the diversity of a country can change in 10years? When there is no genocides, no wars, no massive immigration. So Cameroon was diverse in 2003 but is not in 2013 how moronic

Go back in your cage you moronic bastard don't even try again to school about something , I would have said except Yoruba but you don't even speak your own language...brainless cow b like ..this dude closed my mouth....let threaten him

Bi.tch I'm still waiting you rain of insults

http://www.stanford.edu/group/ethnic/Random%20Narratives/CameroonRN1.5.pdf

^ educate yourself
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2013
When did this arguement start again?.... im going back to bed
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2013
undecided undecided bi.tch at it again I also wrote Stanford study.thanks your kind can't even dream about Stanford
Shollypopz:
Half-witted fvcktard, you're an ignorant buffoon. Stop showing ur epic stolidness, I mean how low is this sh1t??

The link you posted listed nothing!! Copy and paste theM, dumb skull!! I deal with facts Idiot, I'll educate those ur morons you have as teachers in Cameroon, you silly c*unt!

Here is a list of some of the ethnic groups in Nigeria:
Angas
Awak
Bachama
Baggara
Banga
Bangwinji
Bariba
Bassa
Benin
Birom
Bura
Butawa
Chala
Chamba
Degema
Dirim
Doka
Dong
Duguri
Dukawa
Edo
Efik
Eggon
Eket
Ekoi
Eloyi
Esan
Esie
Gera
Goemai
Guruntum
Gwandara Gwandara:
Gwari
Ibibio
Idoma
Idon
Igala
Igbira
Ijaw
Ijo
Ika
Iku
Ikwere
Isoko
Itsekiri
Jarawa
Jukun
Kalabari
Kambari
Kanuri
Katab
Katana
Kilba
Kwanka
Mambila
Mandara (Wandala)
Marghi
Mumuye
Nok
Nupe
Ogidi
Ogoni
Ogori-
Magongo
Okobo
Oron
Owo
Paa
Puku
Shanga
Songhai
Tarok
Tiv
Tuareg
Urhobo
Warji (Warjawa)
Wodaabe
Zerma
Zuru
Pyem
Kofyar

List 100 of yours. Any lame a*ss can write jargon on a wikipedia page. Even foolish chicken negros like you can post on a wikipedia page. Wikipedia ain't a trusted source of proving sh1t, especially when the list shows nothing.
Who does this dull brain think he's talking to??
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin da fug Cameroon has less than 100 ethnicities like uhh really? Stfu when you don't know Shi.t empty barrels trying to play smart azz on Nl
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2013
Go learn about the Sao civilization , go learn about the migration Bantu .......lmao

@pleep you didn't answer my question? undecided
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2013
i cant go into all that now, typin from mon portable
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: i cant go into all that now, typin from mon portable
catch u later then, the bi.tch is speechless, like wtf is going on NL? Everyone want to talk when they have nothing to say.

DS 4 life@my nigga cool
Off to bed
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2013
Lol @ second mod on the thread... Ready for my ban
Hood rat has been slayed
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2013
Silly trick....jeez I blame the internet for making sh1t heads like u hv the guts to spill crap. I'm seriously fed up of this wikipedia educated m.orons. Go back to that wiki page, click on the pdf file in which the research on carried out- James D fearon.
Diversity is measured in these 4: Diverse cities, Religion, Languages and Ethnic groups.

Let me even assume that the useless crap you've been writing about the ethnic groups in Cameroon can be measured to that of Nigeria. What about the other three factors?? So because Cameroon has 250 ethnic groups, that makes it more diverse?? I mean use your brain, what are the amount of ethnic groups in Nigeria?? Ask questions and think like a literate, don't just go about posting what ur fellow mate made a research on.

The stanford page is in relation to what?? to who?? Do you read this links at all??

CAMEROONPRIDE: undecided undecided bi.tch at it again I also wrote Stanford study.thanks your kind can't even dream about Stanford
LMAO!! Chei, no wonder. You are below me by far in every form of reasoning. I study at Vanderbilt, Did dual degree program-3 yrs in Fisk, and doing 2 at Vandy. So when I talk, shut the fvck up! Jst bcause you went to some bush school in Cameroon, do not give u the right to post crap on here. When I talk, listen! Now go back and educate yourself dim-wit.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lol @ second mod on the thread... Ready for my ban
Hood rat has been slayed
Lap dog can't slay me...even ur master can't slay me. You'll need to get a real education for that to happen, shoo away
little kid.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2013
cameroon vs ivorian tongue tongue

love it

one of the main country rivalries in africa in real life cool
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2013
Idiat your statements was Cameroon has less than 100 ethnicities
your statement was cameroon is not diverse....
Look at the m.oro.n who wants to educate me shaii ,empty barrels playing smart azz on NL
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2013
Demented goat always typing sh1t when I've left the thread....hahahaha grin grin fvcking pansy, ur master isn't here to save ur neck.

WHere are you?? Don't run away child...
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2013
Laugh want kill I repeat Cameroon is as diverse as Naija if not more diverse more than Nigeria.
All your northern ethnicities are found in Cameroon Yoo hood rat wake up
Your ibibio and Effik are found in Cameroon hood rat doesn't know sh.it but want to play smart azz .bi.tch please..you ain't making any sense .

Show a study or an article which proves your claim: Cameroon ain't diverse
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2013
Lol # this bi.tch don't put your attitude on me I have been all night long waiting your rants ..but nothing
Still waiting for my rain of insults
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Idiat your statements was Cameroon has less than 100 ethnicities
your statement was cameroon is not diverse....
Look at the m.oro.n who wants to educate me shaii ,empty barrels playing smart azz on NL
You are a dullard, a fvcking maggot with a stone for a brain. Is it your problem with English that is affecting ur comprehension skills, or u're not just smart enough to understand??

Give me a list of ethnic groups in Cameroon that is up to 100 is what I asked for. When a real survey is carried out, ppl don't just throw out numbers and percentages like fools. There's always directions on how the number was arrived. You have been making noise like a child and are yet to show me some valid proof.

Seriously, u can't be that 1diotic. Did u go to school?? When has wikipedia ever been an accepted site to lay all ur proof and statements? We are talking about diversity in general between two countries, weigh all the factors child, ur idiocy is alarming! Gosh, bunch of dry-brained-deluded-goats on this forum.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2013
Cameroon aka Royal's lap dog stop throwing tantrums, you're yet to drop a reasonable link with well thought out argument to back up your silly opinion. I don't need your tears, I want to see some reasoned out points. Giving me wiki links to one factor like that is suppose to prove anything undecided Like really what schools do you have in that bush of a country, taa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi At Ogun Drums Festival - Photos / Olowu Of Owu Oba Dosunmu Is Dead / Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.