Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,506 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men (30140 Views)

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 26, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Oh Ight, the dominican mami wanted you to perm ya hair...

LmL..That Sammy Sosa Shiit.

Some of the Black Dominicans are just as screwed up as Black Americans...when it comes to self hate.

she said it will make me look better and that she did the same thing.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 26, 2013
Pleep bring ya azz, my nigga, which theory did you make again
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 26, 2013
Last time i seen tha homie pleep, he was arguing with Black Kenichi about the Profound Beauty of Some East African Lady
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 26, 2013
I saw that
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 1:37am On Mar 26, 2013
Don't get it twisted.. i'm not into East African chicks in the least. I only date mixed black chicks... and i haven't had the pleasure of running into to many hispanic/black girls as there aren't many over here.

On that thread i was just objectivly pointing out that when it comes to beauty East Africa girls will beat West African girls any day of the week.

grin And every black man & woman knows it, i'm sick of ppl faking on this site.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 1:39am On Mar 26, 2013
I haven't run into a west African girl i would bang for the last year. angry
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 26, 2013
^That Guy, Has followed me around on many occasions. He's a bit of a weirdo, that Bloke.

However, i did find his comment about eugenics ultimately leading into inbreeding quite fascinating
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 1:50am On Mar 26, 2013
kenichi?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 26, 2013
Ooo my nigga is in the building, yeah kenichi, yo u went hard on the dude lol, my man learn to respect people desires not everyone is fan of mixed chicks.. I admit Ethiopian girls(the ones on the thread.) Are smoking
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 26, 2013
pleep: kenichi?

Yeah, That Bloke is a Bit of a Weird One
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 26, 2013
Never met an Ethiopian
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 2:00am On Mar 26, 2013
I haven't even seen that dude since he got in that cat-fight with mrs chima waaaaaaaay back in the day. Thought he stopped posting (i hope hes not you cameroon undecided )

CAMEROONPRIDE: my man learn to respect people desires not everyone is fan of mixed chicks
Yea, but there is too much BS going on. Everyone pretends they like dark skinned girls, You, Fulaman, kenechi shymexx.. sagamite... bla bla bla even i used to pretend i liked em.

The fact of the matter is most dark/brown skinned men do not like darkskinned girls in real life, maybe u do royal but ur a light skinned dude and thats a little different
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 26, 2013
^ you dey craze .......me kenichi?
I like Ds for real
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 26, 2013
pleep:
The fact of the matter is most dark/brown skinned men do not like darkskinned girls in real life, maybe u do royal but ur a light skinned dude and thats a little different

Opposites attract I guess.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by tpia5: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
pleep: I haven't run into a west African girl i would bang for the last year. angry

you really need to work out your issues with the women who raised you.

obviously some deep seated bitterness and low self esteem which you're carrying around, probably compounded by the goat meat which you say your mama eats and which you detest.

not that anyone knows your little self, but since you like shouting and seeking attention on the internet, just thought i should mention it.

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
an ivorian, igbo girl, cameroonian girl or any pretty nigerian girl from yoruba to calabar to benue

far much better than east african girls
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
pleep: I haven't run into a west African girl i would bang for the last year. angry

tpia has said it all

being in america has destroyed you. .you are now a white washed black american negro slave idio..t like most aa men

In Nigeria and in africa in general, dark skin is not a problem like America. .yes some african women bleach

many african men marry their dark sisters

I guess if that was the case, ,many Senegalese or yoruba or Gambians, ghanaians wldnt be married because most of their sisters are dark

MOR.ON!!!
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
i AGREE With somalia1.ayanle\\

what we lack as black pple is pride angry cry
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
I like when you are angry^,
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I like when you are angry^,
lol y
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
onila: lol y
you sound more sane and sincere. And It's cute to see you defend your sisters tho you are LS
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you sound more sane and sincere. And It's cute to see you defend your sisters tho you are LS
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
onila: angry
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
many light skinned men like dark skinned women smiley
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
onila: many light skinned men like dark skinned women smiley
hmm you are a girl, so let's talk about ls girls, they usually don't like dark skinned girls and feel prettier than them, since they receive more attention from men they kinda feel superior like to put them down and make derogatory comments about dark skinned girls.
That's why I'm surprised by the way you defend your rivals sisters
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: hmm you are a girl, so let's talk about ls girls, they usually don't like dark skinned girls and feel prettier than them, since they receive more attention from men they kinda feel superior like to put them down and make derogatory comments about dark skinned girls.
That's why I'm surprised by the way you defend your rivals sisters
I will never put down a dark sister

considering how u black men pull them down

too proud to be black to do that

if i and my boyfriend get married eventually smiley I am gonna have gorgeous tall dark skinned daughters smiley
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
^ good to know.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
onila:

tpia has said it all

being in america has destroyed you. .you are now a white washed black american negro slave idio..t like most aa men

In Nigeria and in africa in general, dark skin is not a problem like America. .yes some african women bleach

many african men marry their dark sisters

I guess if that was the case, ,many Senegalese or yoruba or Gambians, ghanaians wldnt be married because most of their sisters are dark

MOR.ON!!!

Nice job stereotyping African American men, when I met large bunch that mostly date black women.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 27, 2013
^ she is kinda right, sometimes we should accept our wrongs. It's true that mos BA marry/date BA women. But most of the BA want to date a non black.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2013
What she said sounds like a stereotype but It's not far from the truth
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2013
tpia@:

you really need to work out your issues with the women who raised you.

obviously some deep seated bitterness and low self esteem which you're carrying around, probably compounded by the goat meat which you say your mama eats and which you detest.

not that anyone knows your little self, but since you like shouting and seeking attention on the internet, just thought i should mention it.
I love goat meat.

And my mother is a lightskinned woman, so i think its only natural for a black man to be with a lighter woman. The contrast is beautiful

CAMEROONPRIDE: you sound more sane and sincere. And It's cute to see you defend your sisters tho you are LS
Is that why you chase her all over this forum cameroon, because you think she is light-skinned?.... Well this is what i've been saying for the last 2 pages. You niggas will praise burnt bitches all over, but when it comes to who you chase its always a light girl.

Tell me bro... is this the ankle of a light skinned chick, what about these arms.... does that look like caramel to you?

https://www.nairaland.com/1122815/onila-cool-world

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ she is kinda right, sometimes we should accept our wrongs. It's true that mos BA marry/date BA women. But most of the BA want to date a non black.

Bro I'm not even trying act like African American men don't have any problems, because trust me they DO. But to say MOST African American men are white washed is a huge assumption. Most of the self hating African American men date yellow bones, red bones ,mixed women or Hispanic women. African American men hardly date white women, mostly when they become rich. African American men mostly dating white women is a huge myth. Most black men in America would tell you they like women with 'color'. Your average African American men will be found with a black women or mixed women. Most white women don't even like black men and neither do Asian women.

Not trying to sound like a jerk. But do you or her live in America? Just asking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura's One-year-old Daughter Turbaned Magajiya Yakumo Of Daura Emirate / Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" / Why Is Sacrifice Made Before Burying Someone That Drowned?