Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men (30226 Views)

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: isnt it obvious its me

Just write your name on your parm and then it'll be over. smiley

Simple.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 27, 2013
Cameroon, elaborate on Nigeria not being as Diverse

Name your top 3 Most Diverse African Nations

Maybe you Possibly see something, i don't see.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

It sure seems that way.....

The Morphs are Sooooooo Varied.....From East To West To North to Southern Central..Omg..so much diversity.
how east Igbo others minority aren't different from them at least physically(ibibio,Effik,anang etc)

West Yoruba others minorities aren't different(oweri, Igala, Edo)

Middle belt/North central( Kanuri, fulani haussa, Tiv) how many people can spot the difference between a fulani and a Tiv/Hausa?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 27, 2013
South Africa is the most diverse
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: South Africa is the most diverse

Nah.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: u dont know sh1t abt nigeria
shut up I know more than u will ever know about your country. The only things u might know more than me are the social realities
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 27, 2013
Fake Top 4

South Africa
Ethiopia
Egypt
Sudan

Real Top 4

Nigeria
Congo
Senegal
Ivory Coast

Northern Sudan Can Be On Both List to be Honest.

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Fake Top 4

South Africa
Ethiopia
Egypt
Sudan

Real Top 4

Nigeria
Congo
Senegal
Ivory Coast

Northern Sudan Can Be On Both List to be Honest.

what kind of diversity are we talking about? The number of distinct ethnic groups?
Physical diversity?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 2:45am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: Where is kandikanne, shymexxx, royal, Kalis, ikeke and the rest while you need them...? i feel like im in the twilight zone

You dumb niggas really believe this is onila?
can u remove the pic. .i posted it here bcus i trust you
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 2:47am On Mar 27, 2013
ok its comming down. Ur lucky kandikanne, ikeke, shollypopz & the rest didnt get here in time
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: how east Igbo others minority aren't different from them at least physically(ibibio,Effik,anang etc)

West Yoruba others minorities aren't different(oweri, Igala, Edo)

Middle belt/North central( Kanuri, fulani haussa, Tiv) how many people can spot the difference between a fulani and a Tiv/Hausa?

I agree with the 3rd Line

But Yoruba seem so different from Ijaw...

Igbo/Ikwerre seem so differe from Yoruba and Fulani and Hausa

Edo are a Nice Mesh in between and carry both traits

The Nose Widths Vary so Much

The Lip thicknesses Vary So Much....

I can't find any other "mostly native" black african nations as diverse....

Maybe Zimbabwe......

I would say Angola...but again...An Infusion of Many Foreign Sources{Allegedly}

We could Say Namibia.....But That's kind of cheating with the Whole San/Khoi vs Bantu Dynamic that i don't feel like getting into at the Moment

Plus Tiny Pop

I think Nigeria has the Crown......
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 27, 2013
Physical

Not Numerical

Morphs
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 2:50am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: ok its comming down. Ur lucky kandikanne, ikeke, shollypopz & the rest didnt get here in time
its my personal pic from facebook

are u this seriously wicked undecided
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 27, 2013
Cameroon is by far more diverse than Nigeria, IMP, just underrated and small, if we were only 100M you would say the same thing.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 2:51am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

I agree with the 3rd Line

But Yoruba seem so different from Ijaw...

Igbo/Ikwerre seem so differe from Yoruba and Fulani and Hausa

Edo are a Nice Mesh in between and carry both traits

The Nose Widths Vary so Much

The Lip thicknesses Vary So Much....

I can't find any other "mostly native" black african nations as diverse....

Maybe Zimbabwe......

I would say Angola...but again...An Infusion of Many Foreign Sources{Allegedly}

We could Say Namibia.....But That's kind of cheating with the Whole San/Khoi vs Bantu Dynamic that i don't feel like getting into at the Moment

Plus Tiny Pop

I think Nigeria has the Crown......

right on
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: its my personal pic from facebook

he removed it
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: right on
sharrap which kind
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 2:52am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cameroon is by far more diverse than Nigeria, IMP, just underrated and small, if we were only 100M you would say the same thing.
shocked shocked cameroon ke

most u have the round head bantu central african features
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 27, 2013
You say South Africa...

But much of that is "Fake" Diversity....if you feel where im coming from

That's foreign introduced.

No Brazil-Esque Bullshit.....

Just Straight off the Top Native Continent Diversity....

Comparing Nigeria to South Africa is like Comparing Mexico to Brazil....
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 2:53am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: its my personal pic from facebook

The pic is gone. All i'm saying is that if the 'ofe-manu' girls had seen you pretending to be a half-caste they would have torn you a new butthole.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cameroon is by far more diverse than Nigeria, IMP, just underrated and small, if we were only 100M you would say the same thing.

As a Non Biased Outside Observer, i don't see it

Now all i Have is Facebook, Google, And a Plethora of Naija and Cameroon Films..lol But i don't see it.

Just off the Fact that Half of Nigeria has Bantu-Esque Morphs along the South East of their Nation Alone Wins for Nigeria

Technically a Percentage of their Nation...Looks like You lol
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 27, 2013
Cameroon far more diverse than Nigeria??!! You must be a joker! Nigeria with over 250 ethnic groups, A country where without English, only 2 in 10 people can understand each other. A country with over 500 languages, a country where.......
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 27, 2013
Lmfao@coming out of no where
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: shocked shocked cameroon ke

lol
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
Cameroon far more diverse than Nigeria??!! You must be a joker! Nigeria with over 250 ethnic groups, A country where without English, only 2 in 10 people can understand each other. A country with over 500 languages, a country where.......

LMAO! grin
onila: shocked shocked cameroon ke

like really? Most of your ethnicity up north are also represented here or you mean the fulani Cameroonian have a round head and the one in Nigeria don't? undecided undecided grin grin our north is even more diverse than yours, with a lot of Arab-choa, kotoko, moundang etc.

East Baka(pigmies) they ain't Bantu.

West Bamoun/Bamileke,Tikar etc
Littoral sawa etc
Centre-south-East Fang Beti etc
Also physical differences are not only on the faces
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
educate yourself
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 27, 2013
*Grabs Popcorn*

*Still Laughing at Onila Vs Pleep* Though....

..lol tha Neck and The Hair

Onila You Fiooooneeeee ~~~~ tongue
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 27, 2013
When it comes to language diversity, Cameroon is no where to be found. I mean, does this guy know what diversity is. How many different cultures exist in Cameroon?? What a bold, ill thought out comment undecided
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

As a Non Biased Outside Observer, i don't see it

Now all i Have is Facebook, Google, And a Plethora of Naija and Cameroon Films..lol But i don't see it.

Just off the Fact that Half of Nigeria has Bantu-Esque Morphs along the South East of their Nation Alone Wins for Nigeria

Technically a Percentage of their Nation...Looks like You lol

like someone can say they look like us, naija is an average diversity just like every African nation
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: educate yourself
Dude educate me, let's find out who is ignorant. Come with facts, let me come with mine. If u can't do that, shut the hell up and stop spitting sh1t like a meat seller.
This is a matter of statistics, this can be measured. This has nothing to do with your "opinions", especially when your opinions are more st*upid than the retard u lick his a*ss
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 27, 2013
When your are ignorant it is better to b humble , the same cameroon called Africa in miniature abeg park well you ain't making any sense @ sholly

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Olowu Of Owu Oba Dosunmu Is Dead / Rare Yoruba Names And Meaning / Know Truth About Agwu Spirit And Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.