Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (52929 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by doctokwus: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mckayzee:
indeed..and u stil have the time to post comments here while the service is ongoing?...smh
Shows classical disinterest;d only time he wud probably pay heed to d sermon is wen one staged 'actor' or 'actress' comes to give testimony of one phantom,staged miracle.To show how contemptous of d lord dese pple are,d staged pple & their masters don't evn give a hoot of any consequences of their using d name of God to lie.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by christemmbassey(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
stagger:

I have never contributed to any of the TeHN projects and I will never do so. I do not owe you or anybody here any explanation.

Let us even assume that my office is in Kubwa. Do you know there are millionaires there? I can take you to one who is very active in PDP politics in the South East who lives there and was given an LPFO contract by the petroleum ministry last year. I can even take you to another friend of mine from Kano, an Alhaji who made millions under Abacha and who has a house in Mararaba area, just after Pleasure Travels.

I even know the Hajia who owns the former AP now turned Conoil on the Nyanya-Keffi road who is a big time oil tycoon. If I take you around, you will be like a stupid mumu goat wey never see grass chop for ages.

Only a dead dolt fool like you will tie location to money in the pocket. It shows you are not a businessman and you are one of the hungry "contractors" carrying files about from one ministry to another. I will take you to offices in town that have closed down because they have no money to pay the N80,000 to N100,000 per square feet rent charged in places like Ceddi Plaza and other plazas.

Where I am, what I have touched and who I know, you can NEVER imagine. I was in the celebration party held for our current President in the house of serving Senator Emma Paulker. Nasir El-Rufai was in that gathering and we had a great time together. That was in 2006.

My guy, do not try me at all because if you know me and who I am and who I know in this town called Abuja, you will not even open your mouth here to talk to me. With all sense of modesty, I can tell you that you and I are not in the same class. And with the double portion anointing coming on us at Shiloh 2012, you will hear more of Stagger in 2013.
i thought shiloh 2012 is for christians?

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by teetee123: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
stagger:

it is u who has a demi god. I pay people like you salary every month. Come to my office in Abuja let me give you chop money for xmas. Hungry man!

Mr Stagger, your statements are not of a genuine winner. You are tarnishing the image of the ministry you are trying to defend with the use of unfriendly and vulgar words.
Your statements shows a proud person yet to be broken. If u are indeed a winner, u represent badly.
Are u really following Shiloh? If u have been following what of the warning to stay focused. Did you listen to Mrs. Oyedepo message yesterday. Where are the fruits of the spirit. Please answer with maturity or just ignore the comments. Oyedepo is the most abused pastor around here but u never see him replying anybody. A word is enough for a wise.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
teetee123:

Mr Stagger, there is no difference between you and your opposing side. Your statements are not of a genuine winner. You are tarnishing the image of the ministry you are trying to defend with the use of unfriendly and vulgar words.
Your statements shows a proud person yet to be broken. If u are indeed a winner, u represent badly.
Are u really following Shiloh? If u have been following what of the warning to stay focused. Did you listen to Mrs. Oyedepo message yesterday. Where are the fruits of the spirit. Please answer with maturity or just ignore the comments. Oyedepo is the most abused pastor around here but u never see him replying anybody. A word is enough for a wise.

wHEN YOU SEE CHRISTAINS YOU WILL KNOW THEM ! my brother,you are one. My prayer for you is dat God will continue to guard you and continually keep you withing the hedge for the serpent not to have his way into ur life. I pray for the grace of God on ur life and my life for us not to miss out on the last days ! True christianity is all encompassing but does not accept any kind or form of filthiness !For the fact that i go to church or worship with a particular denomination does not make me a christian. Remain blessed my brother or sister !
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
teetee123:

Mr Stagger, there is no difference between you and your opposing side. Your statements are not of a genuine winner. You are tarnishing the image of the ministry you are trying to defend with the use of unfriendly and vulgar words.

You don't know me. So your opinion or whatever you have formed of me does not matter to me. I like every human being know where I have problems in my character and I do not deny them and every day I ask God to smooth out the rough edges. But if anyone attacks my beliefs and that of the ministry where I have decided to build my spiritual base, it is my responsibility to defend it.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by cyril83(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
teetee123:

did I hear you say difference? With all due respect plz don't jst attach or compare me with any one of the brainwashed soul, am a son of God who bliv in worshippin only him but no other one,truth will forever be told,this is d man i know vry much infact I cud possibly say d spirit of arrogant dwell right inside d heart of the living faith church itself,i only have fear for God not for a mere mortal
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by christemmbassey(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
m.k.o2005:

You are correct my brother and christ come finish talk by telling us say ; SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND IT'S RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ALL OTHER THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU ! What is this all other things ? I just know that if we sincerely follow the teachings of God to seek his kingdom and it's righteousness,ALL other things we will receive ! I think Christ is talking about all other good things of life ! He can't be talking about poverty,death and ill health ! But if any one want's to live for the later,i think it's a free world. If we love money,i think we will be heading to hell. But how do i know i love money ? Foe me it's wen i leave the time i'm suppose to go for evening fellowship with the brethren becos i am waiting for one customer who wan'ts to buy goods from me and for that reason,i did not go to fellowship with other brethren in the name of Christ ! When ever you leave the work of christ for money,u are in love with money. If you,at anytime water the word of God becos of money,you are in love of Money and u worship money ! It should be God first in my life ! But why i will not throw stones at these men of God as some of us do here today is that i dnt really know if they love or worship money ! Even if i know,i will pray for them and if i can talk to them,i will and not call them all sorts of names as we do here on NL !
God bless us
it may be free world to others but not for christians "And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again 2Cor 5-15, nobody is advocating poverty here but nigerians are not intrested in Christ but in cars, prvate jets, husaand/children etc. Bible says "GOD has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness....2peter 1:3. Blessings
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
cyril83: did I hear you say difference? With all due respect plz don't jst attach or compare me with any one of the brainwashed soul, am a son of God who bliv in worshippin only him but no other one,truth will forever be told,this is d man i know vry much infact I cud possibly say d spirit of arrogant dwell right inside d heart of the living faith church itself,i only have fear for God not for a mere mortal

I prefer to be a brainwashed Winner than to be your kind of believer condemning men of God up and down. Hear it well and hear it now. At least, I am seeing the effect of "brainwashing" on my life and I prefer to be "brainwashed". You don't know my life story, you don't know where I am coming from, and you definitely do not know where I am going. God did not ask you for permission before creating me, and I certainly did not ask your permission to join the Winners family. I WAS ONE OF THOSE WHO USED TO MAKE MOCKERY OF WINNERS, THE MANTLE AND THE ANOINTING OIL. But in the days of my affliction years ago, God opened my eyes and today I am partaking of the things I used to mock with clear proof.

How can you explain my father recovering from a terminal ailment that medical science pronounced as a sure death sentence, after the prayer and use of the mantle, the very object I used to mock in my school days?

Some of you think we joined Winners to make money. I have been on the other side, tasted it and lived it. So if you think I am brainwashed, well, I prefer to be brainwashed than to go back again to those days of ignorance.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by rusher14: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
stagger:

it is u who has a demi god. I pay people like you salary every month. Come to my office in Abuja let me give you chop money for xmas. Hungry man!
The ever boastful stagger is still doing what he knows how to do best.
If you were richer than Gates nko?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ebube_Gid: If I did'nt get anything yesterday, I will forever remember the testimony of that 'teacher turned landlord' and the words of my Papa MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER,...YOUR GIVING TO GOD DOES NOT MAKE HIM GREATER, YOU NEED GOD TO BE GREAT. It nearly brought tears to my eyes too. I just thank God for delivering me from unbelief especially from some bad comments i read here on nairaland which nearly twisted my heart, Kai!. I SAY LOUDLY THANK YOU JESUS. Please for the sake of the unbelieving people here please don't just accept what you are reading here on nairaland DON'T. Just go there and see and hear for yourselves. People die of sickness even in good hospitals with good medication but yesterday many people were healed of different kinds of sicknesses instantly without paying money but only by believing. I saw wonders Infact I don't know what to say more again but i pray and know that i will surely get my own miracle before this event is over. Surely 'JEHOVAH GOD IS GREATER THAN ALL OTHER gods'. and to the guy who started this thread God bless you dear.
LOL
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
stagger:

I have never contributed to any of the TeHN projects and I will never do so. I do not owe you or anybody here any explanation.

Let us even assume that my office is in Kubwa. Do you know there are millionaires there? I can take you to one who is very active in PDP politics in the South East who lives there and was given an LPFO contract by the petroleum ministry last year. I can even take you to another friend of mine from Kano, an Alhaji who made millions under Abacha and who has a house in Mararaba area, just after Pleasure Travels.

I even know the Hajia who owns the former AP now turned Conoil on the Nyanya-Keffi road who is a big time oil tycoon. If I take you around, you will be like a stupid mumu goat wey never see grass chop for ages.

Only a dead dolt fool like you will tie location to money in the pocket. It shows you are not a businessman and you are one of the hungry "contractors" carrying files about from one ministry to another. I will take you to offices in town that have closed down because they have no money to pay the N80,000 to N100,000 per square feet rent charged in places like Ceddi Plaza and other plazas.

Where I am, what I have touched and who I know, you can NEVER imagine. I was in the celebration party held for our current President in the house of serving Senator Emma Paulker. Nasir El-Rufai was in that gathering and we had a great time together. That was in 2006.

My guy, do not try me at all because if you know me and who I am and who I know in this town called Abuja, you will not even open your mouth here to talk to me. With all sense of modesty, I can tell you that you and I are not in the same class. And with the double portion anointing coming on us at Shiloh 2012, you will hear more of Stagger in 2013.
LOL.Braggart

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by cyril83(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
rusher14:
The ever boastful stagger is still doing what he knows how to do best.
If you were richer than Gates nko?
I don't think diz man has anything,he's just a dreamer I know his type very well he's just an empty barrel dat makes loudest voice

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
cyril83: I don't think diz man has anything,he's just a dreamer I know his type very well he's just an empty barrel dat makes loudest voice

The natural ambition of any man is to dominate. How did the terminology "church rat" come about? Because people associated Christians and the church with mediocrity and poverty. Now along comes someone who has challenged the mentality of the world system, and people hate him for it.

Thank God my eyes were opened long before now. So sorry for you but I am not one of those beaten-down people you see around. If you are wishing I am one of them, sorry for you. You don jam Zuma rock!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Kay17: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
stagger:

The natural ambition of any man is to dominate. How did the terminology "church rat" come about? Because people associated Christians and the church with mediocrity and poverty. Now along comes someone who has challenged the mentality of the world system, and people hate him for it.

Thank God my eyes were opened long before now. So sorry for you but I am not one of those beaten-down people you see around. If you are wishing I am one of them, sorry for you. You don jam Zuma rock!

The Church has always had incredible power and wealth, however Oyedepo displays bad leadership, by feeding and profiting from a charity.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
cyril83: did I hear you say difference? With all due respect plz don't jst attach or compare me with any one of the brainwashed soul, am a son of God who bliv in worshippin only him but no other one,truth will forever be told,this is d man i know vry much infact I cud possibly say d spirit of arrogant dwell right inside d heart of the living faith church itself,i only have fear for God not for a mere mortal

Oga go siddon. You know next to nothing since you cannot differentiate between the spirit of boldness and arrogance. We are bold and fearless but not arrogant. Like I always say, the carnal mind cannot discern the things of the spirit.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
Kay 17:

The Church has always had incredible power and wealth, however Oyedepo displays bad leadership, by feeding and profiting from a charity.

In what way or ways?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
stagger:

You don't know me. So your opinion or whatever you have formed of me does not matter to me. I like every human being know where I have problems in my character and I do not deny them and every day I ask God to smooth out the rough edges. But if anyone attacks my beliefs and that of the ministry where I have decided to build my spiritual base, it is my responsibility to defend it.
I'm sory stagger but you should know that the ministry is of the lord and not of You !If you want to defend,do it politely,subtly and in a Godly manner as Christians do !Becos if you continue this way,you may end up destroying that which you intend to protect ! Jesus loves them,loves you and loves me as well but frowns at some of those ill character of ours ! Don't worry,God will help you in the area where you are weak as HE is currently doing form me at the moment. Just pray as i also join you in prayers !
God bless us

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
m.k.o2005:

I'm sory stagger but you should know that the ministry is of the lord and not of You !If you want to defend,do it politely,subtly and in a Godly manner as Christians do !Becos if you continue this way,you may end up destroying that which you intend to protect ! Jesus loves them,loves you and loves me as well but frowns at some of those ill character of ours ! Don't worry,God will help you in the area where you are weak as HE is currently doing form me at the moment. Just pray as i also join you in prayers !
God bless us

There was a time Jesus had to make a whip to drive out the money-changers in church to fulfill the scripture that said: "the zeal of the Lord has consumed me.."

I will tell you a story. In my school, a girl went to visit her relation, a Christian in the hostel. The guy had travelled. One of the guys in that room, pretended to go and look for the guy in question, and instead came back with two of his confra family members. It was the girls screams as they attempted to rape her that brought our attention.

You see that Aluu beating that killed those 4 boys? We meted it out to those guys that day. As a Christian, I would ask you:

If that girl was your sister or your girlfriend, being actively r.aped and violated, what would be your "subtle, polite and Godly" manner of handling that situation at that time?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by cyril83(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
trinity:

I will not stoop down so low to call you names since I am greater than you. How? you may ask; it's necause 'He that is in me, is greater than he that is in you' and by their fruits (the words of their mouth/actions) we shall know them. But I promise you that soon and very soon, your ignorance will be cured (hope not in a bad way) and you will stop living amongst fools. Like I asked earlier, how did you know that the person you call father is your real father? A word is enough for the wise. I am living a very good life already, thanks to covenant practice. I will advise you to ask yourself more personal questions like the one above.
thru DNA test I know my real father...as for ur pastor I cud say I knw him more than any one of u ranting here,I saw him and listen to his speech @least twice in a week,am not a critic I mean each and everything have said here...most of you guyz spew rubishhh here only see him on tv or once in a year so u shud stop saying rubishhhhhh dat bill gate flew to jfk airport to pay his sacrifice to oyedepo...mind you bill gate as a person doesn't believe in giving churches money....get ur fact right b4 posting

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
Kay 17:

Below is the exact words of Apostle Paul:

''If we have sown spiritual things among you, is it too much if we reap material things from you?''-1 Corinthians 9:11

But we shouldn't be exploited as a result of that statement.Even if we are bin xploited by these men,let God be the judge and do the fighting cos we can't fight for God or fight HIS fight. After all we always claim that it is God we give to. So once you give,it is no longer your money but that of God ! But learn to sow on a fertile ground !

''In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel.''-1 Corinthians 9:14
These men of God also receive gifts from believers and un-believers alike just like the children of God(Israelites) received so much gifts from the Egyptians. The word of God said that the wealth of the gentiles will be given to the children of God ! So,if you are not born again and you give to church,pastors, beggars,motherless babies homes, destitute and the likes,You give in vain ! But still give becos you are fulfilling scripture and there are so much work to be done in the house of God !
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
cyril83: thru DNA test I know my real father...as for ur pastor I cud say I knw him more than any one of u ranting here,I saw him and listen to his speech @least twice in a week,am not a critic I mean each and everything have said here...most of you guyz spew rubishhh here only see him on tv or once in a year so u shud stop saying rubishhhhhh dat bill gate flew to jfk airport to pay his sacrifice to oyedepo...mind you bill gate as a person doesn't believe in giving churches money....get ur fact right b4 posting

I will continue to say this; 'What you don't know, you don't know'! It seems you do not understand the English language very well or may be your mind was filled with total hate when you read my post about Bishop Oyedepo and Bill Gate. I did not say Bill gate paid his sacrifice but rather sowed a seed to him and I will continue to say this even if it gets you combusted. Why DNA? Are you doubting who your father is? For your information, I have been studying God's word under this great commission since 1996 and I won't say I know ALL about David Oyedepo but one thing I know is that he does not believe in publicity, likewise Bill Gate. Your internet search will only lead to nothing and frustration! Be open minded and let the Holy Spirit touch you.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
stagger:

There was a time Jesus had to make a whip to drive out the money-changers in church to fulfill the scripture that said: "the zeal of the Lord has consumed me.."

I will tell you a story. In my school, a girl went to visit her relation, a Christian in the hostel. The guy had travelled. One of the guys in that room, pretended to go and look for the guy in question, and instead came back with two of his confra family members. It was the girls screams as they attempted to rape her that brought our attention.

You see that Aluu beating that killed those 4 boys? We meted it out to those guys that day. As a Christian, I would ask you:

If that girl was your sister or your girlfriend, being actively r.aped and violated, what would be your "subtle, polite and Godly" manner of handling that situation at that time?
To start with the case of Jesus,He is the lord and human at the same time !He does not change but changes things ! The synagogue or church was and still is HIS own.He decides what he does with it and no man can ask why.If Jesus used the whip on the people in HIS OWN house the church,who are we to use whip on the people like jesus did ?Is the church for man,Oyedepo or you ?If you whip ur children/wards or church members if they air as a pastor,to some extent we will understand that becos they are ur children in the lord and the bible says ,spare the rod and spoil the child! But here on NL most of them are either muslims,'ignorant christians'(Dnt mean any harm pls),baby christians,pagans,idol worshippers,atheist who we are trying to draw close to God. How do you expect them to accept u trying to use the whip on them ?
As for the girl who was raped,if she was to be my sister,i will try to stop the rapists from doing that to her.If i can't,i will report them to the authorities. If the harm has been done already,what do you expect me to do that will reverse what has been done ? God help us so we don't run into troubles and even if trouble comes,God will always show us an escape route. HE SAID HE WON'T ALLOW ANY TEMPTATION THAT WE CAN'T OVERCOME COME TO US.
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
trinity:

I will continue to say this; 'What you don't know, you don't know'! It seems you do not understand the English language very well or may be your mind was filled with total hate when you read my post about Bishop Oyedepo and Bill Gate. I did not say Bill gate paid his sacrifice but rather sowed a seed to him and I will continue to say this even if it gets you combusted. Why DNA? Are you doubting who your father is? For your information, I have been studying God's word under this great commission since 1996 and I won't say I know ALL about David Oyedepo but one thing I know is that he does not believe in publicity, likewise Bill Gate. Your internet search will only lead to nothing and frustration! Be open minded and let the Holy Spirit touch you.
why on earth would Bill Gates sow a seed to Oyedepo,maybe Gates gives to charity,so in essence Daddy begged Gates and Gates gave him some change eh?
lies lies all the time and u call ur selves christains

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
christemmbassey: it may be free world to others but not for christians "And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again 2Cor 5-15, nobody is advocating poverty here but nigerians are not intrested in Christ but in cars, prvate jets, husaand/children etc. Bible says "GOD has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness....2peter 1:3. Blessings
While i wait for the KINGDOM of GOD to be made manifest, am i suppose to do so in PENURY & ILL HEALTH ? Certainly NO ! But if my wealth or good health will deny me or rob me off my SALVATION,then may i wait like LAZARUS the poor beggar !
if we gain the whole world and not make heaven,it is pointless ! That if we become very rich like Solomon or have the best of health like the one restored back to Job and finally we are not in good terms with God or in HIS good book,then it is useless ! That is exactly what Christ is saying.'Why will you go to acquire the whole earth AND forsake God & heavenly things,of what benefit will it be on the long run ? See below parable of the rich fool ! He amassed so much wealth leaving God out !
Luke 12:16-21

16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

21 “This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves [b]but is not rich toward God.”[/b]
Christ was never against wealth at anytime but against wealth without HIM ! Wealth without christ that will ultimately amount to greed,hatred and other vices that negates the word of God. Christ has given us everything that is Good. Like you quoted 2nd Peter 1:13- He has given us everything that pertains to LIFE and GODLINESS. If i choose to enjoy these good things of life as provided by God and still live my life outside God,it's left for me but i should know that that will be tantamount to making hell ! I can as well be poor and live outside God which is not different with the former.
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
christemmbassey: it may be free world to others but not for christians "And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again 2Cor 5-15, nobody is advocating poverty here but nigerians are not intrested in Christ but in cars, prvate jets, husaand/children etc. Bible says "GOD has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness....2peter 1:3. Blessings
While i wait for the KINGDOM of GOD to be made manifest, am i suppose to do so in PENURY & ILL HEALTH ? Certainly NO ! But if my wealth or good health will deny me or rob me off my SALVATION,then may i wait like LAZARUS the poor beggar !
if we gain the whole world and not make heaven,it is pointless ! That if we become very rich like Solomon or have the best of health like the one restored back to Job and finally we are not in good terms with God or in HIS good book,then it is useless ! That is exactly what Christ is saying.'Why will you go to acquire the whole earth AND forsake God & heavenly things,of what benefit will it be on the long run ? See below parable of the rich fool ! He amassed so much wealth leaving God out !
Luke 12:16-21

16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

21 “This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves [b]but is not rich toward God.”[/b]
Christ was never against wealth at anytime but against wealth without HIM ! Wealth without christ will ultimately amount to greed,hatred and other vices that negates the word of God. Christ has given us everything that is Good. Like you quoted 2nd Peter 1:13- He has given us everything that pertains to LIFE and GODLINESS. If i choose to enjoy these good things of life as provided by God and still live my life outside God,it's left for me but i should know that that will be tantamount to making hell ! I can as well be poor and live outside God which is not different with the former.
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Kay17: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
trinity:

In what way or ways?

He has no income!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Telez(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
Thank you God
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
ehie: why on earth would Bill Gates sow a seed to Oyedepo,maybe Gates gives to charity,so in essence Daddy begged Gates and Gates gave him some change eh?
lies lies all the time and u call ur selves christains
Children of the most High who understand how these things work can not beg !How can you beg for what belong to you ? The gentiles will even bring it to you not knowing that they are fulfilling scripture. No wonder a very wealthy man who may not be in need of wealth becos he has amassed so much will walk up to a son of God and said ;'i just feel something inside of me telling me to give you this or do this and that good for you and the son of God just says;o.k,do as your heart or that something tells you !'It once happened to me and still is. My boss called me up one day and said that something in him just tells him to help me financially ! I said but i dnt need any help. And he said he knows but if i do,i shouldn't hesitate to ask him. He saw a car one day and ask me if i want it ?i said i'm not in need of a car yet but he said why ? I laughed. But behold,my first car was bought by my boss with an additional 150k to use for fuel and any other maintenance ! Still on what God can do for a son who believes,he (my boss) gave me 500k to support my wedding. I'm not saying all these becos i want to brag or say what isn't but becos it's a testimony. That and many many more i can't start to put up here are all part of what God can do for his son. I know there are pple here who have some other bigger bigger testimonies of what God or the devil has done in their lives as sons and daughters of God or devil but this is part of what i know God can do for a son ! So children of God dnt beg for bread ! If you are a child of God and you still beg for bread,it does not mean that you won't make heaven if you are in God's good book but it sure means that you on ur own limited urself.
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Telez(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Children of the most High who understand how these things work can not beg !How can you beg for what belong to you ? The gentiles will even bring it to you not knowing that they are fulfilling scripture. No wonder a very wealthy man who may not be in need of wealth becos he has amassed so much will walk up to a son of God and said ;'i just feel something inside of me telling me to give you this or do this and that good for you and the son of God just says;o.k,do as your heart or that something tells you !'It once happened to me and still is. My boss called me up one day and said that something in him just tells him to help me financially ! I said but i dnt need any help. And he said he knows but if i do,i shouldn't hesitate to ask him. He saw a car one day and ask me if i want it ?i said i'm not in need of a car yet but he said why ? I laughed. But behold,my first car was bought by my boss with an additional 150k to use for fuel and any other maintenance ! Still on what God can do for a son who believes,he (my boss) gave me 500k to support my wedding. I'm not saying all these becos i want to brag or say what isn't but becos it's a testimony. That and many many more i can't start to put up here are all part of what God can do for his son. I know there are pple here who have some other bigger bigger testimonies of what God or the devil has done in their lives as sons and daughters of God or devil but this is part of what i know God can do for a son ! So children of God dnt beg for bread ! If you are a child of God and you still beg for bread,it does not mean that you won't make heaven if you are in God's good book but it sure means that you on ur own limited urself.
God bless us

amen
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Children of the most High who understand how these things work can not beg !How can you beg for what belong to you ? The gentiles will even bring it to you not knowing that they are fulfilling scripture.

St..pid...so you are happy to be a leech.lazy individual

m.k.o2005:
No wonder a very wealthy man who may not be in need of wealth becos he has amassed so much will walk up to a son of God and said ;'i just feel something inside of me telling me to give you this or do this and that good for you and the son of God just says;o.k,do as your heart or that something tells you !'It once happened to me and still is.
He amassed so much wealth by working hard,and he is saving lives pratically

m.k.o2005:
My boss called me up one day and said that something in him just tells him to help me financially ! I said but i dnt need any help. And he said he knows but if i do,i shouldn't hesitate to ask him. He saw a car one day and ask me if i want it ?i said i'm not in need of a car yet but he said why ? I laughed. But behold,my first car was bought by my boss with an additional 150k to use for fuel and any other maintenance ! Still on what God can do for a son who believes,he (my boss) gave me 500k to support my wedding.

lies from the pit of hell,selling the gullible illusion of miracles,no wonder christians turn from christainity because they become bitter when these so called miracles do not happen to them,so every christian who believes in daddy oyedepo will have bosses who will dash them 500k

m.k.o2005:
I'm not saying all these becos i want to brag or say what isn't but becos it's a testimony. That and many many more i can't start to put up here are all part of what God can do for his son. I know there are pple here who have some other bigger bigger testimonies of what God or the devil has done in their lives as sons and daughters of God or devil but this is part of what i know God can do for a son ! So children of God dnt beg for bread ! If you are a child of God and you still beg for bread,it does not mean that you won't make heaven if you are in God's good book but it sure means that you on ur own limited urself.
God bless us

you have said what u wanted to say,you are a leech...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.