Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 PM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (52869 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
ehie:

St..pid...so you are happy to be a leech.lazy individual

He amassed so much wealth by working hard,and he is saving lives pratically

lies from the pit of hell,selling the gullible illusion of miracles,no wonder christians turn from christainity because they become bitter when these so called miracles do not happen to them,so every christian who believes in daddy oyedepo will have bosses who will dash them 500k

you have said what u wanted to say,you are a leech...
I dnt attend Oyedepo's church and i can't judge him more so becos i'm yet to see a single contradiction of the word of God by his teachings !
If you think it's a lie,so be it. Those who understand will see reasons to glorify God. Christ said if you ask and you dnt receive,keep asking and dnt be weary for u will surely receive ! I dnt get tired of asking from God. Even if i dnt receive immediately,i take solace in the ones he has done in the past for others and me ! You said am stupid becos i decided to be a frined of God ? God bless you and i will forever be what God says i am and not what you call me. How are my a leech AND LAZY being? I just told about my office,boss and my work !
It is well bro !
God bless us

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by omotola1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
I have to un-follow this thread cos it‘s not acheiving it‘s aim!
The spirit of mammon has eaten deep into the life of critics of WINNERS.
They condemn every Biblical principles of sowing/giving. Obviously, they can never prosper in their miserable lives.
Atimes, I wonder if it thesame Bible we use. The critics won‘t study their Bible well in order to draw facts, they won‘t attend Church services for their lives to be transformed. All they know how to do is to use their miserable existence to criticise! What‘s your pathetic business if we are brain washed?
Pls use your empty lives for something worthwhile and meaningful. I wonder why the mods allow direct attacks on the personality of MEN OF GOD.
What‘s the point allowing jobless derailers spoil everything?
You just sit down as a figure head and watch people derail and attack MEN OF GOD sheh?
GOD dey o...
BYE!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
omotola1: I have to un-follow this thread cos it‘s not acheiving it‘s aim!
They condemn every Biblical principles of sowing/giving. Obviously, they can never prosper in their miserable lives.
Atimes, I wonder if it thesame Bible we use. The critics won‘t study their Bible well in order to draw facts, they won‘t attend Church services for their lives to be transformed. All they know how to do is to use their miserable existence to criticise! What‘s your pathetic business if we are brain washed?
Pls use your empty lives for something worthwhile and meaningful. I wonder why the mods allow direct attacks on the personality of MEN OF GOD.
You just sit down as a figure head and watch people derail and attack MEN OF GOD sheh?
GOD dey o...
BYE!
The devil is happy and Seun is making his money !
God go change us all one day !
All the time,all what they acusse these men of God for are all in the bible. But they no longer want it the bible way but the man way ! They accuse the Roman catholics that they contradict and practice things outside the bible most times but still the Roman church did not change ! How much more of the churches that practice bible principle ? Nothing will change becos it is the word of God ! Changing will be like changing the word of God.
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Revolva(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
ehie: why on earth would Bill Gates sow a seed to Oyedepo,maybe Gates gives to charity,so in essence Daddy begged Gates and Gates gave him some change eh?
lies lies all the time and u call ur selves christains
Am sure its one of the format of wash wash oyedepo uses to decieve them - dem go dey lie ooo !!!! Dem just dey lie oooo!!!! Mugus must pay imagine Bill Gates who have changed the world with his innovation and philantrophy give an idiot ripper tithe - naah that's uncivilized do you think a bill is a brain washed religious fanatic ?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by rusher14: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
GOD dey o...
BYE!
Thanks for all the insults. Regardless, a few of us do not buy into the scam that is sowing of seeds especially in the light of the obvious crime that it is.
It is so obvious it defies any logic. Name
One person that was spoken of in the bible as being wealthy from seeds that his followers paid.
Besides all that, God would never ask you to pay Him to bless you because you can never ask your child to do the same to you before feeding him/her.
Find out how the Jews maintained their synagogues and Levites (better getting this info from traditional Jews).
Stop arrogating so much powers to people ( they are all as regular as you).
Most of all read your Bible, pray to God and go around doing good. But for MOG's in this day and age in this corruption riddled nation? PLEASE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by rusher14: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
GOD dey o...
BYE!
Thanks for all the insults. Regardless, a few of us do not buy into the scam that is sowing of seeds especially in the light of the obvious crime that it is.
One person that was spoken of in the bible as being wealthy from seeds that his followers paid.
Besides all that, God would never ask you to pay Him to bless you because you can never ask your child to do the same to you before feeding him/her.
Find out how the Jews maintained their synagogues and Levites (better getting this info from traditional Jews).
Most of all read your Bible, pray to God and go around doing good. But for MOG's in this day and age in this corruption riddled nation? PLEASE!!!!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by rusher14: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
GOD dey o...
BYE!
Thanks for all the insults. Regardless, a few of us do not buy into the scam that is sowing of seeds especially in light of the obvious crime that it is.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by rusher14: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
GOD dey o...
BYE!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by PastorKun(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
GOD dey o...
BYE!

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by HighChief4(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Tell a muslim that he has been brainwashed when promised 72 virgins to kill people, he would argue it till tomorrow and will even take offense. Tell a d.umb Nigerian that these pastors are scamming them, they will still argue it and also take offense. No wonder evil thrives in that country. At this rate, you even think Christianity originated from Nigeria. The western world are no that deluded and things are going on fine in their country, abi God no like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Onyeoma3: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=biggybig]...well said my brother! People keep talking of giving to the poor, how many of you here have given as much as oyedepo and the winners family have given to the poor? There are hundreds of thousands of families that are been fed by that man daily, hundreds of thousands of students on his schoolarship. As far back as 1996, winners chapel has been shiping food to war ravages countries in africa through its agip program.. Koma hills? It was winners chapel and oyedepo that pioneered mission work their feeding the people,providing schools and hospitals. The first time they wore clothes was when winners chapel took it there.. This isnt just in koma hills but in hundreds of location around the world. And yet you hypocrite here just criticise blindly. The press will tell u oyedepo will tell u oyedepo has gotten the 5th jet but they wont tell u what good works, they use those jets to carry out. They wont tell you how those jets flies out to the corner of the world taking not just the gospel to them but also taking food and relief materials.. An average church in winners chapel, has welfare for its members, community development programs for where its located. Tell me which welfare program does the FG has for the people of this nation. I can go on and on and tell you how oyedepo and the winners family are affecting millions of lives all over the world..and yet many folks sits here and criticise. What have you done with your own life in your little world. What lives have you impacted? Thats what you should bother yourself and stop talking about oyedepo and his wealth, as if he is thd only one that has the responsibility of taking care of all the poor people in the world.[/quote/]

N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ reason on this earth can justify his acquisition of a private jet talk more four. That's the simple truth. It's extravagancy...

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Goshen360(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
plappville:

C'est vrai? Bah, comment tu as fait ça? J'ai rien eu encore!

Pourquoi @Logicboy m'insulté? Il ne comprendre pas le Français ou quoi? Il est bizzare ce mec grin grin

plappville, Vous devrez peut-être consulter votre courrier électronique avec lequel vous avez enregistré votre compte nairaland. Ou vous cliquez sur mon nom d'utilisateur et cliquez sur "envoyer Goshen360" un e-mail, c'est la façon d'envoyer un mail privé et je vais le recevoir dans mon yahoo mail. A partir de là, je vous contacterai. Voilà comment cela fonctionne ..... vous attend chérie. Merci.

Quant à ce petit garçon appelé logicboy03, ne pas lui en vouloir. Il est juste d'être un petit enfant tel qu'il est. D'accord.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by lomprico(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
emusmith:

Judas Is Carriot...the thief, u know, said something alike...He said, y are we waisting dis expensive perfume on Jesus, y don't we sell it and give to poor, orphans...JESUS‘ REPLY WAS, THE POOR YOU HAVE ALWAYS, SATISFY MY NEEDS FIRST. SHIILOH VOW THINGS on my mind... Whistling...

Are u saying oyedepo is jesus? 'Once u do this to the least of my brothers, u r doing it to me'
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by ijawkid(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
Goshen360:

plappville, Vous devrez peut-être consulter votre courrier électronique avec lequel vous avez enregistré votre compte nairaland. Ou vous cliquez sur mon nom d'utilisateur et cliquez sur "envoyer Goshen360" un e-mail, c'est la façon d'envoyer un mail privé et je vais le recevoir dans mon yahoo mail. A partir de là, je vous contacterai. Voilà comment cela fonctionne ..... vous attend chérie. Merci.

Quant à ce petit garçon appelé logicboy03, ne pas lui en vouloir. Il est juste d'être un petit enfant tel qu'il est. D'accord.

Goshen:::::....can I come for french classes??...:-)......
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Goshen360:

Goshen360:

Goshan and Plappvile.

Please no vex! I am sorry grin grin

Je suis désolé.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
isnt it atrocious that it would take a white athiest to come to ur country,enpower ur poor and save uur children's lives,while ur billionaire pastor will buy jets,build schools only the elite can afford live fat of u,do u guys really think with ur a..rse..What d cryn fhuck.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by baby124: 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
ehie: isnt it atrocious that it would take a white athiest to come to ur country,enpower ur poor and save uur children's lives,while ur billionaire pastor will buy jets,build schools only the elite can afford live fat of u,do u guys really think with ur a..rse..What d cryn fhuck.

A*ss ke, at least a*ss has a hole where knowledge can be passed through. These ones are thinking with their feet or their armpit. SMH

@Trinity,

Keep lying worse than a thief, and you call yourself a christian. You are probably one big man in the church, See you typing obvious church scams. I can assure you that you cost Oyedepo about N40m with that statement. grin grin grin grin cheesy. You set yourself up really bad. cry cry cry. Bill gates ko, Billy goat ni. SMH cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2012
Atimes, I wonder if it thesame Bible we use. The critics won‘t study their Bible well in order to draw facts, they won‘t attend Church services for their lives to be transformed. All they know how to do is to use their miserable existence to criticise! What‘s your pathetic busines
BYE!
haha,mammon is the spirit of greed,that spirit that takes u to church trying ti bribe God,question to ur daddy,why make cov uni so expensive,why not make it tuition free,why use a jet to spread the gospel when tech makes info cheap and available,i think daddy just got tired of cars

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 2:17am On Dec 07, 2012
GOD dey o...
BYE!
If you un-follow the thread because of those that criticize others then your faith is small. Follow my style. I created this thread and what I do is each day I share how I was blessed and update the thread for the next day. I don't have time to read all the comments here especially the one of people who criticize. I know people read my comment and are blessed. Even those who criticize also read my post and are blessed too. Get set for day 4.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 2:31am On Dec 07, 2012
But if the truth of God through my lie abounded unto his glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?
and why not (as we are slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say), Let us do evil, that good may come? whose condemnation is just. (Rom 3: 7-8.

IF through what they are criticizing us Souls are won into the kingdom of GOD then why are we being criticize. If by their criticism more and more souls are won into the kingdom of GOD then let them continue that we may win more souls for GOD through their criticism.

The scripture above is what settles it and is part of my manifestation of the spirit of wisdom received today. GLORY!!!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 2:50am On Dec 07, 2012
SHILOH 2012 DAY 3 WAS MORE THAN AWESOME. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THIS SHILOH IS MY SHILOH BECAUSE I HAVE STARTED RECEIVING PROVES FROM THE DAY ONE. THE SPIRIT OF GUIDANCE IS REALLY AT WORK IN ME. i SEE THE MANIFASTATION OF SPIRIT OF LOVE AND SERVANTHOOD. To crown it all today's own the spirit of wisdom just manifested in Nairaland on the way I answered critse. Let's go to how the day went.

TOPIC: UNVEILING THE BLESSEDNESS OF TRANSFERANCE OF SPIRIT PART 5.
SPIRIT OF WISDOM
HIGHLIGHTS

1) The Spirit of wisdom is the key to your glorious destiny. It is what announces men to the World. it is what generates proves in a man's life. (Matt 13:54). Like Jesus , we need the spirit of wisdom to fulfill our glorious destiny on earth.
2)The Spirit of wisdom is a spiritual virtue that cannot be intellectually discern (Job 28: 7 - 25)

What is the Spirit of wisdom

1) It is the RAW manifestation of the wisdom of GOD in mortal men.
2) It is your access to light and illumination from the word of GOD.

How do I sustain the spirit of wisdom
1) Fear of GOD
2) You must maintain a meek spirit
3) You must maintain an effective alter of prayer
4) You must fellowship with the wise
5) You must commit yourself to purposeful and focused meditation.

SEE YOU AT SHILOH FOR DAY 4. BE EXPECTANT AND THE GOD OF SHILOH WILL ANSWER YOU. SEE YOU AT SHILOH.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Telez(m): 3:29am On Dec 07, 2012
God want testimony 2 o
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by linclon(f): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2012
Some peoples cant understand how God works in Shiloh or the principle of sacrificial giving. I pray one day God will open their understanding that we are not foolishly giving our savings to Shiloh but sowing fruitfully with faith into our lives. Am proud to say I grew up in winners Chapel and there is a Living true God at work in Shiloh. I was opportuned to attend Shiloh 2006 with few girlfriends of mine. We had several testimonies individually. While there one of our friends who was in her late 30s with marital disappointments, got a call from Shiloh that an old friend of hers who had broken up with her years back. He was back at her home with her parents to ask for her hand in marriage. The guy came all the way from the states ready to marry her. We were with her when her family called her. It was almost difficult to believe but was true. A friend who was barren got pregnant after Shiloh and I pray to God that I wanted to travel out of the county before my passport expires the next year 2007. By the end of January 2007, God miraculously did and I travel abroad for my 2nd degree. When I prayed that prayer lifting my passport up at Shiloh 2006, I didnt even have idea of where I wanted to travel to yet. I just visited my mum in the north after Shiloh and she suggested I go to Europe for a second degree.Visa and fees restlessly provided.

I came back after my studies and attend Shiloh 2010, asking God to make me fruitful in various areas of my life. in 2011, Through my career, I was invited from Nigeria to teach at the film school in Canada where I didnt know a soul except my professional contacts. I got to Canada in August 2011. A year later, I am happily married with a daughter here in Canada. I never planed my life. The living God did that and ordered my footstep. This are just few of the testimonies of what God is doing in my life. Mind you, I also was faithful in my service to God even when difficulties arose especially in 2011. What you believe in works for you and I believe there is a God who answers his children's prayer in Shiloh. I also made sure I paid my vows.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by glassman: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2012
SHILOH DAY 3, NIGHT SESSION 3
Dr. David Oyedepo
UNVEILING D BLESSEDNES OF TRANSFERENCE OF SPIRIT(PART 5)
D SPIRIT OF WSDOM

Wisdom is d gateway to a world of exploits. Ps 104:24
It generates supernatural proofs in a man’s life. Mk 6:2
It is a spiritual virtue, it cannot b intelectualy acquired
Ds wsdom is goten from above &cant b bought.Job 28:7-35
Evn tho it cant b bought, it is availabl as a gift from God
Dan 1:17, 1kgs 4:29-30, 2 pet 3:15
It is d gift of God n ur life dt makes room fr u on earth
Wsdom is our acces 2 light &illuminatn frm GODs word
It stirs us 2 get lessons frm d tins we see, hear &observe
Prov 24:30-33, 1 kgs 4:34
It is not enof to hav it, u must know how to maintain it
Solomon lovd d Lord, he got it
He lovd many women, he lost it
& it resultd 2 a life of vanity fr him
It is a spiritual treasure & can only b spiritualy maintaind
4 WAYS OF SUSTAININ D SPIRIT OF WSDOM
-maintain d fear of d Lord. Gen 42:18, dan 6:1-5
It is ur acces &security 2 d spirit of wsdom
-maintain meekness 2 sustain d spirit of wsdom
Moses was very meek &wise. He was d only 1 dt had d
Indept mysteries of how heavn & earth was founded. Genesis
-maintain an effective altar of praya
-comit urself to focused &purposeful meditatn
U can only get acces 2 ds kind of wsdom by knowin d giver
& transferer….ALTAR CALL
……..Dedicated praises
……...Harvest of testimonies
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by almajiri101: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2012
I have much complains here...for the shiloh victims to be ranting and barking jst bcoz of a mere mortal then you guyz have no reasons for rebuking boko haram for their actions,have actually gone thru all comments here and i can see dat most of the critics stil have respect for this man and for those who rude to him,you guyz actually caused that....my 2nd complain goes to the moderator,I see no reason for all the hidden post and bannin of members who actually had the good mind to say fact,I wish you r the moderator in muslim section,there won't be any comments available for pple to read....lastly am using diz moment to commend my muslim brothers for the tolerance so far,we can now see them fighting for an ordinary mortal who cud sleep and wake up to the after life and rekubing us not to fight for allah
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by 2baga(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2012
dorox: Shiloh 2012! Same scam in double portion
be it unto you according to your faith
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2012
linclon: Some peoples cant understand how God works in Shiloh or the principle of sacrificial giving. I pray one day God will open their understanding that we are not foolishly giving our savings to Shiloh but sowing fruitfully with faith into our lives. Am proud to say I grew up in winners Chapel and there is a Living true God at work in Shiloh. I was opportuned to attend Shiloh 2006 with few girlfriends of mine. We had several testimonies individually. While there one of our friends who was in her late 30s with marital disappointments, got a call from Shiloh that an old friend of hers who had broken up with her years back. He was back at her home with her parents to ask for her hand in marriage. The guy came all the way from the states ready to marry her. We were with her when her family called her. It was almost difficult to believe but was true. A friend who was barren got pregnant after Shiloh and I pray to God that I wanted to travel out of the county before my passport expires the next year 2007. By the end of January 2007, God miraculously did and I travel abroad for my 2nd degree. When I prayed that prayer lifting my passport up at Shiloh 2006, I didnt even have idea of where I wanted to travel to yet. I just visited my mum in the north after Shiloh and she suggested I go to Europe for a second degree.Visa and fees restlessly provided.

I came back after my studies and attend Shiloh 2010, asking God to make me fruitful in various areas of my life. in 2011, Through my career, I was invited from Nigeria to teach at the film school in Canada where I didnt know a soul except my professional contacts. I got to Canada in August 2011. A year later, I am happily married with a daughter here in Canada. I never planed my life. The living God did that and ordered my footstep. This are just few of the testimonies of what God is doing in my life. Mind you, I also was faithful in my service to God even when difficulties arose especially in 2011. What you believe in works for you and I believe there is a God who answers his children's prayer in Shiloh. I also made sure I paid my vows.

John 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God is a Spirit, He doesnt just reside at Shiloh.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2012
I'm always amazed at how all the "miracles" from gatherings like this are 120% all about material "blessings".

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by fxbomovi: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2012
GLORY!!!
I have been following this thread right from day one. And I am happy with what I am seeing.
Where is this attitude of fighting for a church coming from? Christians and winners are not known for this. The commission we belong believes in dignity. Please lets desist from this act. The battle is mine says the lord. Stop fighting for God, our commission or even papa. Just allow God do that. Please always remember something- the carnal mind cannot understand the things of the spirit. So its so clear. Why the arguments? All they need is your prayers, not criticism and abuse. @unclenna, keep up the good job. We miss you on the forex alert thread.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2012
davidylan: I'm always amazed at how all the "miracles" from gatherings like this are 120% all about material "blessings".

When you start paying your children's school fees with sand, please tell us. People have real problems and they come to God for help, and He has answered. And yet you criticize that? Many of you here are wicked people and thank God He is not man.

If man be God, we for done die and we for don kpeme (remember that song?), because men are so wicked that when people with problems have received deliverance, some will come to analyse their deliverance and criticize it for being "material". I pray you don't find yourself in a problem without human solution. Then you will understand how "material" the deliverance of God is.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2012
m.k.o2005:

I dnt attend Oyedepo's church and i can't judge him more so becos i'm yet to see a single contradiction of the word of God by his teachings !
If you think it's a lie,so be it. Those who understand will see reasons to glorify God. Christ said if you ask and you dnt receive,keep asking and dnt be weary for u will surely receive ! I dnt get tired of asking from God. Even if i dnt receive immediately,i take solace in the ones he has done in the past for others and me ! You said am stupid becos i decided to be a frined of God ? God bless you and i will forever be what God says i am and not what you call me. How are my a leech AND LAZY being? I just told about my office,boss and my work !
It is well bro !
God bless us
U have the mind of Christ..bless those who persecute you.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by ijawkid(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2012
davidylan: I'm always amazed at how all the "miracles" from gatherings like this are 120% all about material "blessings".

That has also been a question on my mind....

You'll never hear testimonies like::::

##...I was an ashawo/a fornicator(applying to both males and females) but right now I'm cleansed and no longer leading an immoral life...

##....I used to be a thieving politician,but as we speak I've returned all the monies I looted from the government,served prison terms and now serving God with a clean conscience...

##...I used to be adulterous,but right now I'm faithful to my wife.......

##....I use to be materialistic,but right now I've learnt the way of godly contentment.....I've cut down on my busy schedule so that I can have more than enough time to serve God instead of chasing money....

These are testimonies you'll never hear in SHILOH conventions..........

If it aint about aquiring material wealth and selfish pursuits then they aint saying nothing..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead / Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.