Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (52867 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
Well oh well its all about the paper no doubt.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Evansedos: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
SIR BANYE: Hmmm, pls pips send your Shiloh vows to that orphanage close to your house, or send it to that woman in the hospital that cant afford to pay her hospital bills, or send it to that suffering child that needs your support to undergo that surgery. Help your brothers and sister out from that bondage they find themselves. This year take your vows else where, affect a life positively, then come back next year to give your testimony.
giving to the sick or orphan is not bad; does the the sick or orphan have the anointing to bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by damilarelr(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
chrisosi: STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.......
MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend..
IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world;the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you
are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own....
IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should
not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical
attention any time he has a headache...
KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give
him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....You
YOU are a zombie when you trek,dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and
smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air-
conditioned state of the art SUV with
his delectable wife slow driving along the road.
Stop worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Jesus The author and finisher of your Faith.And learn to study the word .

#Somebody shout halleluyahhhhhh­ h

And FOOLISHNESS/LACK OF KNOWLEDGE is when you sentimentally say stuffs out of your bitterness without getting your facts right. Come on, if you want to be an advocate for the needy why not start with the Almajiris in the north?

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by kevoh(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
After seeing the RCCG Holy ghost Thread and this one, all I can do is shake my head! All I see is vanity!
Paying to get blessings? Na wa ooo. Call me whatever you like , it is typical of you lots to throw insults when you hear the truth anyway, but I don't even see any one making and redeeming a vow for peace, abundance and happiness in Nigeria.
If all the shiloites and RCCGites divert this years prayers (no selfish and vain interests) to Nigeria I am sure next year will be different for this country.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
Evansedos: giving to the sick or orphan is not bad; does the the sick or orphan have the anointing to bless u.
pastor-worshipper welldone. I never knew christians could be this wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by damilarelr(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
kevoh: After seeing the RCCG Holy ghost Thread and this one, all I can do is shake my head! All I see is vanity!
Paying to get blessings? Na wa ooo. Call me whatever you like , it is typical of you lots to throw insults when you hear the truth anyway, but I don't even see any one making and redeeming a vow for peace, abundance and happiness in Nigeria.
If all the shiloites and RCCGites divert this years prayers (no selfish and vain interests) to Nigeria I am sure next year will be different for this country.

And who appointed you as an Assessor of what people go to do in their church? Since they are not withdrawing from your bank account, why are you bittered towards them?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by QEFRAN6: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
[/color] ;[color=#000099]waiting for another round of double blessings cos iv had my preshiloh blessings ...pls dnt miss it,either at Ottah or any viewing center.God is great.GLORY!!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
GOD OF SHILOH STILL DEY ALIVE.....Don't be afraid to tell him what you want him to do for you..... grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nwapastor: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
Glory! I was opportuned to be at Cannanland for the first time in my life today. Papa said at d end of every 7yrs there shall be a release n this is d 14th Shiloh meaning DOUBLE PORTION!

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
chrisosi: [size=18pt]STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.......
MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend..
IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world;the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you
are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own....
IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should
not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical
attention any time he has a headache...
KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give
him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....You
YOU are a zombie when you trek,dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and
smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air-
conditioned state of the art SUV with
his delectable wife slow driving along the road.
Stop worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Jesus The author and finisher of your Faith.And learn to study the word .

#Somebody shout halleluyahhhhhh­ h[/size]
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by kevoh(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
damilarelr:

And who appointed you as an Assessor of what people go to do in their church? Since they are not withdrawing from your bank account, why are you bittered towards them?
Ignored!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by rusher14: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
dvdami: Shiloh 2012- I cant wait.

I am a fool for Christ. It is better to be foolish for Christ than to be wise for the devil.

Can anybody give me the location of some of the satelllite viewing centres in Lagos.

I work on Lagos Island but I live on the mainland. Pls drop the location of any satellite viewing centre around Yaba, Mushin, Palmgroove, TBS, Marina or anywhere close and I will so much appreciate it.
Shhh!
Do You know if you change FOOL with WINCH you could get slapped?
Careful where you say it.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by REALTY: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
Welcome to Shiloh 2012_ dec 4 _ 8. DOUBLE PORTION. Shiloh shall be a mountain of divine encounters, visitations, settlement, replications and duplications of grace, a mountain of dramatic turnaround, a mountain of answered prayers, mountain of undeniable proofs. Be there because all things are ready. Jesus is Lord!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by andyzoga: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
kevoh: After seeing the RCCG Holy ghost Thread and this one, all I can do is shake my head! All I see is vanity!

And who told you prayers are not offered for the country in these gatherings and on daily basis? Write based on facts and not out of envy bro.
There's no doubt that Events such as these have come to stay because only Fools doubt proofs.
JESUS IS LORD!!!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
andyzoga:

And who told you prayers are not offered for the country in these gatherings and on daily basis? Write based on facts and not out of envy bro.
There's no doubt that Events such as these have come to stay because only Fools doubt proofs.
JESUS IS LORD!!!
SMH
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Image123(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Winch sef go get mind to carry leg go front of Oyedepo. i promise am double portion, triple sef.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by abouqi(f): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
eldoradoxx: Pls those around abuja where do u ve shiloh viewing centres inside town?

LFC Durumi phase 1, LFC Lokogoma in Sunny Vale Estate, LFC Jayi, Kubwa,.........there are many viewing centres in town.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Anvaller: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
eldoradoxx: What interests me most here is that even in the face of real people who are sharing their Shiloh testimonies, doubting Thomases are stil disputing the wonders of shiloh. My sister has her own Shiloh testimony too, she wanted a husband, her and my immediate elder. She made a shiloh vow and redeemed it, two months after, both who were not in relationship of any sort got guys flocking around, less than 1 year after, they re both married. They married few days to last Shiloh, she made another vow asking for twins, she redeemed and by March she took in and is 2 -3 weeks away from delivering twins, the other sister too just called me that she is pregnant too. There is a mystery in Shiloh, a power that answers speedly to every vow, it doesn't ve to be too much. As low as 5k, made at Shiloh, someone got job he never applied for in a mysterious way. When God is working, you know that it is not sheer luck or chance occurence, that its the hand of God at move! I am looking forward to making to kinds of vow at shiloh this year, first is to vow to God my life and then my susbstance, watch me next year, and see amazing wonders

Now dude listen to urself! Why would any lady think she needs a miracle to have a husband? If she paid God to give her twins and now she is about to have twins, what about the other sister, didn't she also pay to have twins? At least both of them paid for a husband. If their pregnancy was a miracle well, I wouldn't be surprised if getting a husband was a miracle in the 1st place. The point is this, I have couple of achievements that I can point to year in year out without paying any ransom to God at any Shiloh or the likes. I just pray gently to God and he listens. So try to understand when ppl don't view shiloh the way u view it because we have to wonder why some millions of ppl have to pay a form of money to God before their prayers are answered. God can not be partial, there is something terribly wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by go4value(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
DOUBLE PORTION.....I WIL BE THERE LIVE..
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by WENGERNOMICS(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
floriana: A friend donated his entire monthly salary last shiloh. A month later, he lost his bank job, while David went on to acquire his 5th private jet. Maga must always pay.

What are you trying to prove now......does one unfortunate story of ur friend disprove d efficacy of d altar of sacrifice......Oya hear my own......Last Shiloh.....I gave 4 times my monthly salary as sacrifice as was led by God and one month after.....It was confirmed I passed a particular global exam......only 5 Africans have d certificate.......just in August....someone walked up to me and offered me a job dat pays 3 times my pay then with a 1.8 mil bonus PA......will u say d God of Shiloh is not at work......Like Bishop will say.....it is not what u do that works but what u do with adequate spiritual understanding dat shows......I can never forget 2 years ago.....my brother redeemed his shiloh sacrifice on 27 Jan 2010 and d exact next day.....@ about 6 am on our way to work.....just decensing apongbon bridge in CMS......we hit a young man.......our windscreen was shattered and our white shirts soaked with blood.......but d guy did not die and no bone was broken......he was discharged d same day......dat was chance abi.....I will inundate u with practical personal proofs of d hand of God in response to Shiloh sacrifice........so calm down......don't be among those who talk with out adequate understanding......what happened to ur friend is unfortunate but God's word works by principles......just like electricity.....u must align completely........Shiloh sacrifice is not church begging for money or supporting God......Its a mystrey dat will bail anyone out when u find urself in a tight corner.....but it has to be done right.....for instance.....it does not make sense living in sin and giving sacrifice.....me too.....not all d sacrifice or tithe I have given has returned maximally.....but I won't stop cos I know dat God is faithful......when I am due...he won't deprive me.......

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
WENGERNOMICS:

What are you trying to prove now......does one unfortunate story of ur friend disprove d efficacy of d altar of sacrifice......Oya hear my own......Last Shiloh.....I gave 4 times my monthly salary as sacrifice as was led by God and one month after.....It was confirmed I passed a particular global exam......only 5 Africans have d certificate.......just in August....someone walked up to me and offered me a job dat pays 3 times my pay then with a 1.8 mil bonus PA......will u say d God of Shiloh is not at work......Like Bishop will say.....it is not what u do that works but what u do with adequate spiritual understanding dat shows......I can never forget 2 years ago.....my brother redeemed his shiloh sacrifice on 27 Jan 2010 and d exact next day.....@ about 6 am on our way to work.....just decensing apongbon bridge in CMS......we hit a young man.......our windscreen was shattered and our white shirts soaked with blood.......but d guy did not die and no bone was broken......he was discharged d same day......dat was chance abi.....I will inundate u with practical personal proofs of d hand of God in response to Shiloh sacrifice........so calm down......don't be among those who talk with out adequate understanding......what happened to ur friend is unfortunate but God's word works by principles......just like electricity.....u must align completely........Shiloh sacrifice is not church begging for money or supporting God......Its a mystrey dat will bail anyone out when u find urself in a tight corner.....but it has to be done right.....for instance.....it does not make sense living in sin and giving sacrifice.....me too.....not all d sacrifice or tithe I have given has returned maximally.....but I won't stop cos I know dat God is faithful......when I am due...he won't deprive me.......

So because it it worked for you (which I doubt), it shows the efficacy of tithing? So you really dont care about the other many people that it has failed and lef devastated?

You are no different from a ritualist that claims that giving food to a statue will reap plenty of harvest for him and his family.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by kevoh(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
andyzoga:

JESUS IS LORD!!!

You only proved me right by resorting to insults 'Fools doubt proofs' just like I predicted and what do you mean by envy. What is there in shiloh to envy about? Is it the slapping of so called witches by your G.O or what? #stillsmh

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by WENGERNOMICS(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
Anvaller:

Now dude listen to urself! Why would any lady think she needs a miracle to have a husband? If she paid God to give her twins and now she is about to have twins, what about the other sister, didn't she also pay to have twins? At least both of them paid for a husband. If their pregnancy was a miracle well, I wouldn't be surprised if getting a husband was a miracle in the 1st place. The point is this, I have couple of achievements that I can point to year in year out without paying any ransom to God at any Shiloh or the likes. I just pray gently to God and he listens. So try to understand when ppl don't view shiloh the way u view it because we have to wonder why some millions of ppl have to pay a form of money to God before their prayers are answered. God can not be partial, there is something terribly wrong.

U are getting d entire point wrong......no one is paying for miracles....U need to understand d principle behind the action to benefit from it......except u don't believe d bible.....but if u do....u would be blind not to see it......

Sacrifice does not have to be money.....It is whatever cost u something;

1. Solomon burnt 1000 cows out of love for God and God appeared that self-same night and decked him with riches he did not even ask for.....Did Cows not cost money...? And is God an ATM by making him d richest man who ever lived in return.....Principle my friend

2. A Plauge broke out in Isreal and 72, 000 people were already slain by God who was angry at them.......david quickly reared an altar of sacrifice and God stopped d deaths immediately.....Principle.

3. Elkanah went up to shiloh every year with his sacrifice

4. Abraham was about to sacrifice Isaac until God stopped him and swore an everlasting blessing on him dat remains till this day

4.God called Cain and Abel to bring sacrifice to him and someone offered something more excellent than d other and God blessed dat one.....

5. Noah sacrificed of every clean beast and God swore d covenant of seed time and harvest.....

6. Jesus was d ultimate sacrifice dat cost God his very own son and God Harvested over 3 billion people as Christians today

And so bros......understand d principle......its as old as d human race......God will require a sacrifice to cause a dramatic turnaround for those who need one....Its not paying for blessing.....its releasing what cost u something (it may be ur very dear shoe) that God will point at and God will use it to bail u out if u obey.

Now u say have u not achieved things in ur life with out payoing for blessing......of cos......who has not......even Bill Gates. Has.......Donald trump has......me too I passed common entranc ewithout knowing God......but ......wait till some situations in life tie u down and all u have tried to do to make it work doesn't yield .........what is d scientific explanation for a 40 year old lady who no man has thought it fit to say 'marry me'......or a couple who has had no chile for 15 years and all doctors say nothing is wrong......or someone who has failed GCE 12 times and can't get admission to school even though he reads like hell.....Life is more complex than Science can profeer and there is a God in heaven.......so get the principle.....Bishop Oyedepo is not looking for money and he shouts it at every last Shiloh service.......'Nothing u give out of compulsion,orwhen cajoled works......giving must be cheerful and joyful.....and so if u don't have or if its not ur true wish......drop d form.....God or d church is not in need'.......so wise up bros........NEVER DISPISE WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by SIRBANYE(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
Evansedos: giving to the sick or orphan is not bad; does the the sick or orphan have the anointing to bless u.
So only david as the power to anoint u, which means you only offer just for the selfish reason of receiving in return. So you only sow where you ll receive annoiting. Nigerians ll never cease to amaze me

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by salolo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
good attend
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by kevoh(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
SIR BANYE:
So only David has the power to anoint u, which means you only offer just for the selfish reason of receiving in return. So you only sow where you ll receive annointing. Nigerians ll never cease to amaze me
God bless you Sir! Almost exactly what I am trying to say!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by eldoradoxx: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
Logicboy03:

So because it it worked for you (which I doubt), it shows the efficacy of tithing? So you really dont care about the other many people that it has failed and lef devastated?

You are no different from a ritualist that claims that giving food to a statue will reap plenty of harvest for him and his family.
Mr Doubting Thomas, what better prove of the wonders of shiloh than testimonies of its efficacy from tthose it worked for? The guy that redeemed his shiloh vow and lost his banking job, has the guy that posted that cares to find out the end story of that guy? Hasn't he moved on better and bigger than when was in the bank. Surely God of shiloh shall never fail to visit him in due course, I am yet to see a man that God failed! So fret not, the population of attendees and viewers of Shiloh worldwide keeos rising yearly not because they are all fools, they ve seen that it is working
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
eldoradoxx: Mr Doubting Thomas, what better prove of the wonders of shiloh than testimonies of its efficacy from tthose it worked for? The guy that redeemed his shiloh vow and lost his banking job, has the guy that posted that cares to find out the end story of that guy? Hasn't he moved on better and bigger than when was in the bank. Surely God of shiloh shall never fail to visit him in due course, I am yet to see a man that God failed! So fret not, the population of attendees and viewers of Shiloh worldwide keeos rising yearly not because they are all fools, they ve seen that it is working

undecided

There is no reasoning with a sheep like you

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by eldoradoxx: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
WENGERNOMICS:

U are getting d entire point wrong......no one is paying for miracles....U need to understand d principle behind the action to benefit from it......except u don't believe d bible.....but if u do....u would be blind not to see it......

Sacrifice does not have to be money.....It is whatever cost u something;

1. Solomon burnt 1000 cows out of love for God and God appeared that self-same night and decked him with riches he did not even ask for.....Did Cows not cost money...? And is God an ATM by making him d richest man who ever lived in return.....Principle my friend

2. A Plauge broke out in Isreal and 72, 000 people were already slain by God who was angry at them.......david quickly reared an altar of sacrifice and God stopped d deaths immediately.....Principle.

3. Elkanah went up to shiloh every year with his sacrifice

4. Abraham was about to sacrifice Isaac until God stopped him and swore an everlasting blessing on him dat remains till this day

4.God called Cain and Abel to bring sacrifice to him and someone offered something more excellent than d other and God blessed dat one.....

5. Noah sacrificed of every clean beast and God swore d covenant of seed time and harvest.....

6. Jesus was d ultimate sacrifice dat cost God his very own son and God Harvested over 3 billion people as Christians today

And so bros......understand d principle......its as old as d human race......God will require a sacrifice to cause a dramatic turnaround for those who need one....Its not paying for blessing.....its releasing what cost u something (it may be ur very dear shoe) that God will point at and God will use it to bail u out if u obey.

Now u say have u not achieved things in ur life with out payoing for blessing......of cos......who has not......even Bill Gates. Has.......Donald trump has......me too I passed common entranc ewithout knowing God......but ......wait till some situations in life tie u down and all u have tried to do to make it work doesn't yield .........what is d scientific explanation for a 40 year old lady who no man has thought it fit to say 'marry me'......or a couple who has had no chile for 15 years and all doctors say nothing is wrong......or someone who has failed GCE 12 times and can't get admission to school even though he reads like hell.....Life is more complex than Science can profeer and there is a God in heaven.......so get the principle.....Bishop Oyedepo is not looking for money and he shouts it at every last Shiloh service.......'Nothing u give out of compulsion,orwhen cajoled works......giving must be cheerful and joyful.....and so if u don't have or if its not ur true wish......drop d form.....God or d church is not in need'.......so wise up bros........NEVER DISPISE WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!
Thank you so much for educating many who are doubting what sacrifice is all about. The spiritual guaranteed principle out of lack and poverty is sacrificial giving, that is a sure banker out of poverty, and sadly satan has blinded many pple from the truth. Its even a natural principle that givers never lack, and one ripes whatever he sows. There is no prayer out of poverty, you give ur way out of poverty. Almost every religion has this entrenched principle of giving. Even in Idol worshipping, you don't appear before the gods/ juju empty handed, you must be ready to make a sacrifice one way or the other. Why is it that Christains wud often objet to giving to their own God?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by WENGERNOMICS(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
Logicboy03:

Ehen.......so which do u serve.....Ritualist is feeding Idols.....am paying my tithe and sacrificing according to what I understand of the Bible.......and you nkor?.....u just stroll into a church or mosque every week to have a religious breeze blow u.....so as to pump ur self righteousness?........what u guys fail to understand is dat no one is forced to do all these things.....and everyone is admonished to do it willingly.....at least its better than killing someone and using body parts for money na......if giving to God no pay you.....then stop giving.....but to beef others who do is pure bitterness.....if u have no scriptural basis to disprove d efficacy of tithing.....den stop being bitter.....

No that u doubt it worked for me is simply foolish......why should I lie .....to please faceless nairalanders or to support Bishop. He needs no support....haven't u noticed that d more d critics .....the more he advances......abi na d private jets dey pain you.....don't u hope to get busy enough with ur life purpose to own or rent one.....Get a life man.....there are only 22 players on a pitch and millions of spectators and commentators......I rather be a player.....life has no part 2 and when last day comes.....u had better be criticising rightly.....

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
WENGERNOMICS:

Ehen.......so which do u serve.....Ritualist is feeding Idols.....am paying my tithe and sacrificing according to what I understand of the Bible.......and you nkor?.....u just stroll into a church or mosque every week to have a religious breeze blow u.....so as to pump ur self righteousness?........what u guys fail to understand is dat no one is forced to do all these things.....and everyone is admonished to do it willingly.....at least its better than killing someone and using body parts for money na......if giving to God no pay you.....then stop giving.....but to beef others who do is pure bitterness.....if u have no scriptural basis to disprove d efficacy of tithing.....den stop being bitter.....

No that u doubt it worked for me is simply foolish......why should I lie .....to please faceless nairalanders or to support Bishop. He needs no support....haven't u noticed that d more d critics .....the more he advances......abi na d private jets dey pain you.....don't u hope to get busy enough with ur life purpose to own or rent one.....Get a life man.....there are only 22 players on a pitch and millions of spectators and commentators......I rather be a player.....life has no part 2 and when last day comes.....u had better be criticising rightly.....

How is Jesus not an idol?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by WENGERNOMICS(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
kevoh:
God bless you Sir! Almost exactly what I am trying to say!

English hard you

Giving to opharnages is good ......especially when u don't carry a camera behind you to show d world u gave to them.......but don't mix up issues......David Oyedepo is not selling d anointing for money......he is teaching a principle of sacrifice dat will work anyday.......and it does not have to be money........let me tell u a story of one dat happened to me sometime else.......Dr Myles Munroe once came to Nigeria for a conference (long before I joined winners) and he said God has asked for a sacrifice......Kobo I did not have......not even t-fare.....but I was 'foolish' enough to sense God speaking and I obeyed by dropping d shoes I wore dat day as offering......I trekked back home bare footed......but guess what......about a week later.....my sister's former boyfriend gave us all his shoes and clothes he used to wear......d funny thing is dat d guys leg was so big but exactly my size and so I had to inherit all d shoes which could not size my brothers.....about 14 shoes......and clothes......so see.....its not about money......Sacrifice is whatever costs you something.....for Abraham.....God pointed at Isaac......and so on.....it may or may not be money for some......but when done with the right heart and understanding.......u find God responding instantly and in unmistakably divine terms.....So let's stop all dis unnecessary unfounded beef!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead / Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.