Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (52923 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by WENGERNOMICS(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
kevoh:
God bless you Sir! Almost exactly what I am trying to say!

English hard you

Giving to opharnages is good ......especially when u don't carry a camera behind you to show d world u gave to them.......but don't mix up issues......David Oyedepo is not selling d anointing for money......he is teaching a principle of sacrifice dat will work anyday.......and it does not have to be money........let me tell u a story of one dat happened to me sometime else.......Dr Myles Munroe once came to Nigeria for a conference (long before I joined winners) and he said God has asked for a sacrifice......Kobo I did not have......not even t-fare.....but I was 'foolish' enough to sense God speaking and I obeyed by dropping d shoes I wore dat day as offering......I trekked back home bare footed...Oya ask me what God or d pastor will do with my dilapidated almost over used shoes........but guess what......about a week later.....my sister's former boyfriend gave us all his shoes and clothes he used to wear......d funny thing is dat d guys leg was so big but exactly my size and so I had to inherit all d shoes which could not size my brothers.....about 14 shoes......and clothes......so see.....its not about money......Sacrifice is whatever costs you something.....for Abraham.....God pointed at Isaac......and so on.....it may or may not be money for some......but when done with the right heart and understanding.......u find God responding instantly and in unmistakably divine terms.....So let's stop all dis unnecessary unfounded beef!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by WENGERNOMICS(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
kevoh:
God bless you Sir! Almost exactly what I am trying to say!

English hard you

Giving to opharnages is good ......especially when u don't carry a camera behind you to show d world u gave to them.......but don't mix up issues......David Oyedepo is not selling d anointing for money......he is teaching a principle of sacrifice dat will work anyday.......and it does not have to be money........let me tell u a story of one dat happened to me sometime else.......Dr Myles Munroe once came to Nigeria for a conference (long before I joined winners) and he said God has asked for a sacrifice......Kobo I did not have......not even t-fare.....but I was 'foolish' enough to sense God speaking and I obeyed by dropping d shoes I wore dat day as offering......I trekked back home bare footed...Oya ask me what God or d pastor will do with my dilapidated almost over used shoes........but guess what......about a week later.....my sister's former boyfriend gave us all his shoes and clothes he used to wear......d funny thing is dat d guys leg was so big but exactly my size and so I had to inherit all d shoes which could not size my brothers.....about 14 shoes......and clothes......so see.....its not about money......Sacrifice is whatever costs you something.....for Abraham.....God pointed at Isaac......and so on.....it may or may not be money for some......but when done with the right heart and understanding.......u find God responding instantly and in unmistakably divine terms.....So let's stop all dis unnecessary unfounded beef!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by WENGERNOMICS(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
Logicboy03:

How is Jesus not an idol?

U for talk say u be atheist....make we close arguement..no need to fight....we can just be friends....
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by adultebony(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
To all the Winners in the house, it is futile trying to convince folks here about what Shiloh is all about. Don't bother.

By the way, Shiloh is neither an event nor a place. Shiloh is Jesus Christ in prophecy. Read Gen.49:10.

To all saying unprintable things about Shiloh, I believe the mercies of God abound for you while there is still breath in your nostrils so enjoy it, maximise it.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
u atheists are funny.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by kevoh(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
WENGERNOMICS:

English hard you

Another indirect insult as usual just to prove a point!
I am talking of giving for selfish reasons as indicated by the post below

SIR BANYE:
So only david as the power to anoint u, which means you only offer just for the selfish reason of receiving in return. So you only sow where you ll receive annoiting. Nigerians ll never cease to amaze me
While you are there saying something else about shoes and all.My God, I wish nairaland had an ignore button!

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
WENGERNOMICS:

U for talk say u be atheist....make we close arguement..no need to fight....we can just be friends....

How do you know that I am not a Hindu?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by godlovesemmy: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
PRESHILOH BLESSINGS HAPPENING EVERYWHERE... GOD IS REALLY AT WORK IN SHILOH... I CAN'T WAIT!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 03, 2012
emusmith:

Judas Is Carriot...the thief, u know, said something alike...He said, y are we waisting dis expensive perfume on Jesus, y don't we sell it and give to poor, orphans...JESUSā€˜ REPLY WAS, THE POOR YOU HAVE ALWAYS, SATISFY MY NEEDS FIRST. SHIILOH VOW THINGS on my mind... Whistling...

I pity una

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Slapme(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2012
unclenna: I know some Pharisees(FAR TO SEE) will come here to say what they do not know...... cool
what is shiloh8-) what does de do
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Slapme(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2012
unclenna: I know some Pharisees(FAR TO SEE) will come here to say what they do not know...... cool
what is shiloh
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nwapastor: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

So because it it worked for you (which I doubt), it shows the efficacy of tithing? So you really dont care about the other many people that it has failed and lef devastated?

You are no different from a ritualist that claims that giving food to a statue will reap plenty of harvest for him and his family.
What you believe works for you. Nku di na mba n'eghere mba nni. Don't give up on your faith. Though it tarries, wait for it. I, for instance, have gone to school up to phd level but don't have a job @ d moment all my applications, tithe, offering etc notwithstanding. I've never even been paid more than 15,000 salary in my working years. Does that make God unfair or unfaithful? NO NO NO. I won't give up on God cos He won't give up on me. Watch out for my testimony cos I'll be in both Shiloh n Congress. Hope u don't call it a coincidence when it happens.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2012
nwapastor: What you believe works for you. Nku di na mba n'eghere mba nni. Don't give up on your faith. Though it tarries, wait for it. I, for instance, have gone to school up to phd level but don't have a job @ d moment all my applications, tithe, offering etc notwithstanding. I've never even been paid more than 15,000 salary in my working years. Does that make God unfair or unfaithful? NO NO NO. I won't give up on God cos He won't give up on me. Watch out for my testimony cos I'll be in both Shiloh n Congress. Hope u don't call it a coincidence when it happens.

I know people like you. You know what? Majority of people like you will remain in poverty because no matter how much you have, you'll suffer from a poverty in thinking.

If you want to increase your salary, work towards a better job or promotion. Shiloh is a distraction that is preying on your greed for more money.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nwapastor: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2012
I'm not going to Shiloh for money. Am only saying that I'll continue to serve him despite what you think of me, Him or the way I serve Him! Choose you this day whom you will serve ---
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by GeneralGaricks: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
unclenna: Shiloh is at the corner again. Expect a miracle.
Date: Tuesday 4th December - Saturday 8th December, 2012
Share your expectations, and testimonies here.
Be bless.
I feel like dancing....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just 2 days to Shiloh......Get your expectations ready. Remember when Elijah asked Elisha what he wanted Elisha did not waste time to reply. It shows Elisha was already ready
I expect you by now to have written down your expectations.....
REMEMBER.....GOD OF SHILOH STILL DEY ALIVE................ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shey nah for evening the services go hold

BTW, i want to find a wife in Shiloh this year. Igbo, graduate, humble, working class(9-2pm), figure eight, sexy, goodlooking, caring, loving, hardworking, soulmate.

I expect a turnaround in my business so i can buy her a brand new car when the first baby arrives earth.

I expect that my ministry be born and blossom.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by GeneralGaricks: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
lolaben: Mr packman, it is beta u keep quiet when u do not understand the powers that be, rather than speak blasphemy, if u study d word well, u will understand with me that king solomon made a sacrifice of 1000 burnt offering and God visited him instanta(instantly) asking what he desired 1kings 3:3 to 12. It is the same God we serve today. I paid my shiloh vow and God opened d womb of my wife and fibroid disappeared after 3 years, I have a glorious daughter now. This is God's doing, don't underestimate d power of sacrifice/praise. Shiloh is for all, don't miss out! God bless u.

So many miracles like this read about this shiloh sacrifice on last sunday's pamphlet. Nice one.

God! Nah my trun.

Wife, Range Rover Jeep, Duplex, Happening business(importer, expoter, transporter, manufaturer, contractor). God abeg.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by GeneralGaricks: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Treasured-Glory:
It is not a scam, I am a living testimony. I was almost forty years in December 2010, no husband and no house to live in. I was always squatting with people. I went to Shiloh hopeless. Well, to the glory of God, I gave the Shiloh sacrifice. Few days ater, I met my husband, we had the Court/Registry wedding in February, UK Visa in March, the church wedding in April and so many additions of blessings even up till now. How much did I give for the Shiloh Sacrifice? Just a token but I believed in it. I am a living testimony. God's willing, I am not going to miss this for anything. God bless you all. Amen.

God bless you my sister, I love testimonies like this. Am going to share my testimony of a new level after shiloh.

God is watching!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by GeneralGaricks: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

I know people like you. You know what? Majority of people like you will remain in poverty because no matter how much you have, you'll suffer from a poverty in thinking.

If you want to increase your salary, work towards a better job or promotion. Shiloh is a distraction that is preying on your greed for more money.

He says he got a Phd. Are you more educated than he is. Or are you God who brings promotion
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
General Garicks:

He says he got a Phd. Are you more educated than he is. Or are you God who brings promotion

A PHD in what?

And what makes you think that I dont have a PHD?

PHD is only a specialization.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by doubleportion: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
I'm dying to be on Shilloh ground, but job has sent me to kwara,i will have to
settle for the viewing center. which ever way i will not miss out,the double portion is
my portion!pls pray, plan and prepare for REVELATION that brings UNDERSTANDING which in
turn make you to be OUTSTANDING
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nannyo(f): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Last year Shiloh, I vowed and one of my expectations was to see my beautiful kids, After paying my Shiloh vow early this year. God restored my marriage and my beautiful kids that I have not seen for two years are back and leaving with me as we speak. God did what I asked for and more. Indeed, there is a God in Shiloh.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Pancs(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
am in 4 my double portion. I wish i can make it 2 shiloh
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
nanny o: Last year Shiloh, I vowed and one of my expectations was to see my beautiful kids, After paying my Shiloh vow early this year. God restored my marriage and my beautiful kids that I have not seen for two years are back and leaving with me as we speak. God did what I asked for and more. Indeed, there is a God in Shiloh.

This is the selfishness and wickedness of humans working. The thousands of unemployed and poor people that go to Shiloh and still remain the same nko?

Just because it works for you, you dont care about the others that your Shiloh-prosperity god fails.

Shiloh is made for greedy people that believe in money doubling or prosperity god.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nannyo(f): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

This is the selfishness and wickedness of humans working. The thousands of unemployed and poor people that go to Shiloh and still remain the same nko?

Just because it works for you, you dont care about the others that your Shiloh-prosperity god fails.

Shiloh is made for greedy people that believe in money doubling or prosperity god.
[sub][/sub] why are u sounding like a Sadist? Majority of the people who go to Shiloh have various testimonies to share. I am encouraging you to come and you will never leave thesame way u came. Something in your life must speak.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
nanny o: [sub][/sub] why are u sounding like a Sadist? Majority of the people who go to Shiloh have various testimonies to share. I am encouraging you to come and you will never leave thesame way u came. Something in your life must speak.

lol...I have shiloh employees that go every year. Same life no, result. Some have stopped

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by ijawkid(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
General Garicks:

So many miracles like this read about this shiloh sacrifice on last sunday's pamphlet. Nice one.

God! Nah my trun.

Wife, Range Rover Jeep, Duplex, Happening business(importer, expoter, transporter, manufaturer, contractor). God abeg.

Materialism at its peak......
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by dorggito1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol...I have shiloh employees that go every year. Same life no, result. Some have stopped
Of wat use even replying u wen ur total mentality smells unbelief,pls stop typing trash nd let people who truly believe be.well am off to receive my double portion.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
dorggito1: Of wat use even replying u wen ur total mentality smells unbelief,pls stop typing trash nd let people who truly believe be.well am off to receive my double portion.

Aww....did I hurt your shiloh feelings?

No money doubling for you grin grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Olarmituns(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
SHILOH SHILOJH FEW MORE HOURS TO START
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by kokolet007(f): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
@logicboy I believe your opinion,people believe and pray to god of shiloh for their materialistic needs.....Even jesus our ransomer warn us about all these things..because everything in these World is own by the Devil,they are not from the father and he told us what to pray for and how to pray! Now that we are dealing with end time crisis people wil leave God and worship those things! All we need now is Faith and praying for God will to happen on earth and in our life not For money and these worldly things!

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 5:51am On Dec 04, 2012
komek: Hw I wish I can make it to this yrs SHILOH, I will be so happy. God give me the grace. I really liked to be there.
Second to comment.nice one from me
It doesn't matter where you are bro. Just locate the nearest Winners' Church and enjoy the anointing and blessing. The anointing is the same everywhere.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 5:52am On Dec 04, 2012
Olarmituns: SHILOH SHILOJH FEW MORE HOURS TO START
Yes ohhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead / Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.