Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead (15844 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by kelechi6: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2012
I have been in this relationship for over 6years and i know my man loves me.In the first year of our relationship he got to know i was having an affair as i mistakenly called him the name of the other guy in the middle of a serious interaction and that arouse his suspicion,he got the facts in less than a week and i apologized which he accepted and forgave me after two weeks of crying.Two years ago my friend introduced me to her cousin in the uk and i felt since the guy will only come home once in a while i can run the relationship,3months ago my boyfriend saw a western union form flip off my wallet with all the details of the other guy and he got his fact again that i have been dating the guy for a while.The problem now is that he said he does not want to see me again till he goes to the grave,he changed his mobile number,last week i went to his apartment i was told he had moved out,i went to the parents house but i left with shame as the mother told me it is never possible for her son to marry me as i am insatiable. i took a step further to his office he told the security to send me out and that the next time he sees me around him i will be sent to early grave by him,he said i must feel he is a fool and that the very first time he caught me wth such act,he decided to forgive me because it was barely a year into the relationship then and that no serious commitment then but now that he introduced me to everyone and that i know all about him and i still have the guts to do it then never again will the relationship continue.He said except i can point out one thing that he had ever denied me of in the 6years of our relationship then he can forgive,and my people sincerely nothing to point to as i have never lacked anything. He further said he took up my responsibilities so as to make life easy and that if he ever marries me i will still not be satisfied,he said he would have accepted my plea if he was not capable. please my people,is this truly the end of the relationship as it is so glaring he is not interested again. do i just take the walk as he already claims that he sees nothing good in me again.i just need his forgiveness while i try to move on with my life because it is certain he does not love me again and since his mother is aware of my escapades including colleagues and friends,then i can never be respected again.but please how do i get him to just forgive me and move on in pain.please i need your response

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2012
Yes it is the end. . . A very sweet end. A happy end for the guy and calls for celebration on his part. . .

He needs to thank God for getting you out of his life. Your ilk is the reason why girls are lambasted. Pls dont embarrass yourself further by disturbing his life. Just look for somewhere quiet, lick your wounds, bemoan your life, learn from your mistakes, and be an example to the younger ones that may look up to you. . . Cheers

33 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2012
sexkillz: Yes it is the end. . . A very sweet end. A happy end for the guy and calls for celebration on his part. . .

He needs to thank God for getting you out of his life. Your ilk is the reason why girls are lambasted. Pls dont embarrass yourself further by disturbing his life. Just look for somewhere quiet, lick your wounds, bemoan your life, learn from your mistakes, and be an example to the younger ones that may look up to you. . . Cheers
cos everyday is for the thief and one day for the owner.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2012
Another bi*ch. leave the poor guy alone and continue ur promiscuous ways

7 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by kittykat1(f): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2012
U give us a bad name. Chnage from ur ways and pray the u can sustain the UK guy relationship.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by ayojango(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2012
Ur just a LovePeddler infact yours is international

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Pires07(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2012
U just killed a healthy relationship that have lasted for good 6yrs wif ur bare hands for some dude that I'm prettty sure he earns a living from a mania job over there in d UK.
My sister he's g0ne o. He deserves someone better, Kpele.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by ijebabe: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2012
Girl you fvcked up big time, I don't think you realise how bad!

You want to get him alone so that while you beg for forgiveness you can try to squeeze ur way back in but it won't work. Its done.

Don't bother asking for forgiveness just move on, if ur lucky enough to bump into him you can ask for it then. I hope you have decided to change ur ways because nothing good will come from it. Its ur choice though.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by larrymoore(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2012
Hey! Happy break up! All u NL phony ladies one by one God go catch una

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Mavor: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2012
Fu<kin 9ja girl. One no dey ever satisfy una. You lot must always have assistant boyfriend!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by mcevans1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
Very sad and heart-breaking.Like they say "U won't know the value of what you have until you lose it". He caught you the first time and he pardoned you and still you didn't learn from that but rather you continued. He gave you a chance to change but you blew it away. It's people like you that end up in their parents house thinking they are on top of every game they play but regret it later on by blaming the devil whereby DEVIL sit down him own jeje u dey accuse am. U are nothing but a F-ing Biatch..

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by sweetcheecks(f): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
sexkillz: Yes it is the end. . . A very sweet end. A happy end for the guy and calls for celebration on his part. . .

Yes, she indeed massed up. She forgot that she is not a man. If she were a man even this particular man, instead of being nailed to the cross, spitted on, scorned and called names dragging all females with her guilty or not, for stu^pidly cheating on her boyfriend.

She would have been a hero of nature becouse men are created or born with cheating genes, it is in their design. God decided that He will make a man according to His image. Is Cheating part of God's image?

If she were the one cheated on she would have been told, forgive and forget atleast he is trying to get your forgiveness. Her mother was going to say, you are not breaking an engagement for such a nonsense. His mother was going to call her silly, even if she cought her red handed 7 times. He is still marrying you and that is important.

@ OP,
YES, YOU DESERVE ALL YOU GET, YOU MADE A BIGGGG MISTAKE. YOU FORGOT THAT YOU ARE NOT DESIGNED TO CHEAT. YOU ARE WOMEN IN A MAN'S WORLD. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by WAM1(f): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
Seriously What was the motive then ? Forget the forgiveness and focus on you. You need help. I read these stories and It makes me sick to my stomach. Are you hungry

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by sweetcheecks(f): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mavor: Fu<kin 9ja girl. One no dey ever satisfy una. You lot must always have assistant boyfriend!!!

grin grin grin

LOL, Very funny. I love the term assistant boyfriend. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by 190theclown: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Later they'l say 190 doesn't know what he's saying angry

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by yuzedo: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
@ Op: How much do u charge for short-time/all-night? I'm interested.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Rooneyboy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
My dear poster , pls if u know u truly love this guy from the depth of ur heart pls just walk out of his life.
In truth I think he deserves someone much better.

THIS IS THE REASON Y I'VE CHOSEN TO BE SINGLE FOR SO LONG IN MY LIFE.

HOW ELSE WOULD THEY PLS A NAIJA LADY
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
This is unbelievable!I have a feeling you are just a researcher taking a survey. Why would any girl mess up a relationship in which the guy is taking so much care of her.Of course,you loved in your. Stupid way but you are just too much of a brat to get your hands dip into the wrong pot.Or how else can we define your efforts to get back with him-going to his mother's,office and others. Gosh,you missed it cos you might never find someone like him again!
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
I hope you'll learn from your mistakes.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Rooneyboy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
my man where have u been ?

How u take see this topic ?
Naija ladies and their greed.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Amya(f): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
I actually do feel sorry for the guy. Someone who would go the whole length of changing his phone number and moving out of his apartment all just to avoid you must have really loved you. But you broke his heart. I hope he doesn't close his heart to love forever, and meet that one person that deserves him.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Mavor: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
moreeni: This is unbelievable!I have a feeling you are just a researcher taking a survey. Why would any girl mess up a relationship in which the guy is taking so much care of her.Of course,you loved in your. Stupid way but you are just too much of a brat to get your hands dip into the wrong pot.Or how else can we define your efforts to get back with him-going to his mother's,office and others. Gosh,you missed it cos you might never find someone like him again!
Na today? 9ja girl must always sample left and right. If you criticize her, she will tell you that she can't put all her eggs in one basket naa!!! Arrant nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Goldieluks: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
You threw your lovely relationship into the gutter all because of money and greed. It is girls like this that drive guys crazy making 190's statement about Nigerian girls to have some element of truth in it. Abeg forget about whether the guy go forgive you or not, you already f.cked up, leave the poor guy alone and stick to the maga sending you cash. May God help greedy and self-centred girls.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Rooneyboy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
moreeni: This is unbelievable!I have a feeling you are just a researcher taking a survey. Why would any girl mess up a relationship in which the guy is taking so much care of her.Of course,you loved in your. Stupid way but you are just too much of a brat to get your hands dip into the wrong pot.Or how else can we define your efforts to get back with him-going to his mother's,office and others. Gosh,you missed it cos you might never find someone like him again!

Babe are u for real
Did I hear u say research ?
Aren't u a Nigerian girl ?
How will u suddenly forget u girls' modus operandi ?
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Babe are u for real
Did I hear u say research ?
Aren't u a Nigerian girl ?
How will u suddenly forget u girls' modus operandi ?

Nasty.Not your fault.Look who is dragging us through the mould;OP
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by noblegas2(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
And what do you expect us to do? Go and help you beg the guy
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
Since I have known u on Nairaland, u have never been wrong about Naija babes.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Naija babes! They never fail to amaze me.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by adahib: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
hmmm. just leave the poor guy alone.girls never appreciate the nice guys and will never be satisfied.always having the itch to have more,sample more.
I was a victim of a girl like you.it's been three years now.I've moved on but she? going from one man to the next.I wish you and those of your ilk the very best though.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Rooneyboy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
moreeni:

Nasty.Not your fault.Look who is dragging us through the mould;OP
But u know I'm saying the truth, yes a bitter truth but its got to be said.
I didn't lie one bit and u know it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.