Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna (2780 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / 22 Officers Arrested Over Jaji & SARS Attacks In Abuja / Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna by bcomputer101: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna... A huge bomb blast has exploded at a military protestant church inside the Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Jaji in Igabi local government area in Kaduna state.
 Details sooon!
Check www.saharareporters.com for more details
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
bcomputer101: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna... A huge bomb blast has exploded at a military protestant church inside the Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Jaji in Igabi local government area in Kaduna state.
 Details sooon!
Check www.saharareporters.com for more details
This people never tire? if this countinue this way,they will soon turn northern part to iraq and syria killing their own people .By that time they will know that tomato,pepper, onions and cow will not save them. I beg make i call my brother for military barracks, jaji sharp sharp. I HAIL THIS RELIGION OF ........
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna by omowolewa: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
Military Church! What an insult on the integrity of Nigerian army and her intelligence!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna by egift(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
And presido is having tea and coffee with Boko Haram. What a shame.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna by malele(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
egift: And presido is having tea and coffee with Boko Haram. What a shame.

Guy free the president u fool,go and tell the likes of atiku to control his boys.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna by malele(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
This boko dey on cruise control
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
A failure of the national security system mr canoe cap is a failed C in C. If he cant den pack ur bags resign and head to otouke
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna by okosodo: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
They need oil money
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna by malele(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ibn sultan: A failure of the national security system mr canoe cap is a failed C in C. If he cant den pack ur bags resign and head to otouke
Sultan I think it will be better if u go and re orient ur brothers in the north instead of pointing fingers to the presido.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna by egift(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
malele:
Guy free the president u fool,go and tell the likes of atiku to control his boys.

I have always say this, if you know anyone that is sponsoring the killing of Nigerians and do not bring them to justice - then you are as guilty.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna by semid4lyfe(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2012

(1)

Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm / T.A Orji's Wife Picks Pdp Nomination Form / Hillarious!!!! Can You Eat This Weird Carrot (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.