Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children (10263 Views)

Chelsea Fan Dies After Lampard's city equalizer. / Frank Lampard!: Midfield Goal Scoring Machine, Is He World Class? / Steven Gerrard And Frank Lampard Who Is Better At Their Respective Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by newmusic: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
In a bid to evict his children's great-grandmother, a Barcelona based law firm delivered a letter headed eviction notice to the grand mother of Frank Lampard's ex fiance Elen Rivas. She was given two weeks to move out from the building.

The letter from the law firm Olivella Abogados "

"Dear Madam, I am sending this present letter on behalf of my client Frank Lampard to inform you that he has the intention of recovering immediately the property he owns and which you currently occupy with no formal rights.
‘For the aforementioned reasons he requires that at the end of 15 days, counting from the present day, 15 November 2012, you proceed to leave the dwelling.
‘Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you require any clarification in respect of this"

Frank is earning 150k per week and the house is about 180k or so....na wa oh!

http://www.babayau..com/2012/11/shocking-frank-lampard-evicts-great.html

Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by abifoluwa: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
angry God is watching you o.. poor granny will be wishing she didnt live this long
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by NSNA: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
Not cool
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by sylve11: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
Na their cup of tea. cool
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Opoki(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
Na so e suppose be nah.
Big Man=Big Problem.
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by julioralph(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
as a chelsea man, I'm not happy to hear this peice of news.
he should at least show the old lady some respect.
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by vislabraye(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
British can be mean. Its their way.
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Warlord3000(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mtscheeew..

I am not impressed at all..

Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Afam4eva(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
vislabraye: British can be mean. Its their way.
Chelsea people can be mean.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Iaz93: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
There must be a reason. Only God knows the kinda thingz the Granny does in his house

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by ACM10: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
undecided
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Arosa(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
so this yeye Lampard no fit wait for the granny to die peacefully,
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by stagger: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
We all know how this inlaw business can be. So until we know the true story, we should not rush to judgement.
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
Do not judge him yet. No one knows the beggining or end of this story. If she is a great grand ma then her children should be ashamed!
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by nwa4me(f): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pls which site wil i download movies from?any 1 but preferebly home/nollywood movies.pls tel me
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
See twisting of headline. He evicted his ex's mum.

With alimony, the ex should be able to take care of her mum too cool.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
Not surprised in the least. Lampard has repeatedly demonstrated he is a heartless fellow. I remember he got into a scandal back in 01 for mocking Americans at heathrow airport the very next day after the september 11th attacks. Heartless guy I tell ya!
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by KpagoGIN(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
May be lampard is becoming suspicious of the old woman bewitching him so she had to go

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Leadn(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
julioralph: as a chelsea man, I'm not happy to hear this peice of news.
he should at least show the old lady some respect.

and let her die in his house undecided
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by ay0201(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
When leaf don tey for soap body, e dey become soap ni. Like player like manager. Dem like to sack people. Make lampard know say he too go grow old o. Moni no be every thing.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Leadn(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
nwa4me: Pls which site wil i download movies from?any 1 but preferebly home/nollywood movies.pls tel me

Youtube.com just search nigerian movies
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by free2ryhme: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
maybe is trying no avoid any liabilities dat may result because of her old age ... but anyways the guy no try at all
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by newmusic: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
Frank wicked small sha, e for consider his children, at least the woman pikin born 2 for am...
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Ice4jez(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
if ur ex granny dey stay for ur house free and she leave u then u get new one way get granny.where she go stay.u guy don know if that house na granny lodge

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by chidyke77(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: Not surprised in the least. Lampard has repeatedly demonstrated he is a heartless fellow. I remember he got into a scandal back in 01 for mocking Americans at heathrow airport the very next day after the september 11th attacks. Heartless guy I tell ya!
true,d guy is wicked.
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Lakayana: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Haba 100years she has just few mores days even on planet earth why not wait instead of you to destroy your reputation.
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by RudySmith(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
The money the guy is paying his ex should b more than enough 2 find a suitable place for this freeloader of a granny. The only reason she was allowed 2 stay there was bcuz of her grand-daughter. The day she disappeared from the Lampard's picture is the day granny's stay wasn't welcome any longer.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by talktimi(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
Una dey read at all ? The old lady is the grandma of his EX girlfriend . Why doesn't his ex carry her basggage
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by Rooneyboy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
y is lampard venting his frustration on the poor lady ?
Re: Shocking!!! Frank Lampard Evicts 100-year Old Great--granny Of His Children by itoldu: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sorry granny, ur time's up. That he had proposed to marry her and then changed plans, he should have evicted her as soon as wedding plans were cancelled. No strings attached. Feel sorry for her and hate his guts, that's ur cup of Nescafe. Make sure u enjoy it. Hehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions / West Ham Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 6th October 2012 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 0) On 20th April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.