Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language (60401 Views)

The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This / What Is Jedi-jedi In English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language by hasix: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2012
PILE
Re: What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language by bularuz(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2012
jedi jedi has no basis in english med shocked shocked
Re: What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language by fmikecok(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
tongue sad :PDYSENTARY that's the English meaning......all of you peaople are olodo...una go school at all?
Re: What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language by fmikecok(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
:oDYSENTARY that's the English meaning......all of you peaople are olodo...una go school at all?
smileyDYSENTARY that's the English meaning......all of you peaople are olodo...una go school at all?
Re: What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language by fmikecok(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
:DYSENTARY that's the English meaning......all of you peaople are olodo...una go school at all?
smileyDYSENTARY that's the English meaning......all of you peaople are olodo...una go school at all?
Re: What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language by idrisjunior(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
eat behind eat behind
Re: What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language by omega25red(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
free2ryhme:

Hemorrhoids are painful, swollen veins in the lower portion of the rectum or anus.

jedi jedi is not Hemorrhoids.
free2ryhme:

for the love of mankind ..pls before you go on posting distorting info do your research proper
you keep disputing what everyone is saying as if you are the defacto knowledge base of what some word means. Please keep my posts of your mind.

I just gave an opinion of what i always thought it meant. If not then what is your own meaning? of wait i dont give a rats azz
Re: What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language by itstpia8: 12:55am On Dec 19, 2014
Jedijedi is called shiit in english.
Re: What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language by itstpia8: 12:56am On Dec 19, 2014
amor4ce:
If the English translation of jedi jedi is pile and or
haemorrhoids, what then about yodi yodi?

yodiyodi is silicone aka butt enhancer, or butt builder.
Re: What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language by Oladejiolatunbosunpeter: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
My their brothers, their is different between raw sugar and sugar. For instance, a person that takes alcohol is expose to raw sugar because its has about 24 per of cubic sugar content. wh can cause diabetes mellities. While al others like minerals, any source of sugary things only have 6 to 10 cubic sugar content that causes pile. Understand me their is different between diabetes and pile thanks. Olaifemi cares

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Beecham Ampiclox Help Combat Against Pregnancy? / Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos / Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.