Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here (23544 Views)

With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online / Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here / Are You Into Crop Or Animal Farming,ask Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
wisemanj: believe me i m v h wit dis trend pls which shipin company truly deliver at due time or which one wil u reconmend i want to place my first order thnks
DHL,FEDEX,UPS these 3 a reliable and effective
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by wisemanj(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by DTalented(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
My question have not been answered.
It's like i asked what i shouldn't have asked.

Leg crossed.. Watching.....
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by southprince(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
Been trying to order from aliexpress and each time I click on "Buy Now" this is what I see on my screen "Sorry, nothing is available to order now.".....I've tried buying from different sellers with different items and the same message keeps appearing.....can someone please tell me why? Or tell me the right way to order stuffs from them? Thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
DTalented: My question have not been answered.
It's like i asked what i shouldn't have asked.

Leg crossed.. Watching.....
i've try to respond to somany question here but it's been hiding and i dnt knw why. Pls what is your requestion?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
@Dtalented pls what is ur question?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by wisemanj(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2012
how can i use chrisvicmall for shipping,i live in benin city will the product get here in edo state
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Chrisvicmall: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2012
wisemanj: how can i use chrisvicmall for shipping,i live in benin city will the product get here in edo state

Your product will reach your location. Once your product reach Lagos, someone will call you to confirm with you before delivering it to Benin
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by wisemanj(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

Your product will reach your location. Once your product reach Lagos, someone will call you to confirm with you before delivering it to Benin
i want to give ur service a try on a condition that i will only pay for the goods when i get it here in benin city befor i will send the shipping fee DO U AGREE
how can i chat with you i try usin your site but did dot find any cat link any way i what to order about 10 pics of 18k gold necklace and i will like to get the goods within 5-9
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by steve10(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2012
Pls for those that ve bought android tablet from aliexpress I like to know if it's of good quality and how much is it sold here in naija
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Chrisvicmall: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2012
wisemanj:
i want to give ur service a try on a condition that i will only pay for the goods when i get it here in benin city befor i will send the shipping fee DO U AGREE
how can i chat with you i try usin your site but did dot find any cat link any way i what to order about 10 pics of 18k gold necklace and i will like to get the goods within 5-9

You can chat with us.Visit our website, at the right hand side, you will see a "Live Chat" button, click on it.

steve10: Pls for those that ve bought android tablet from aliexpress I like to know if it's of good quality and how much is it sold here in naija

One of our customers deal mainly on Android tablet products. If you reside in Abuja, you can meet him and take a look at the product he sells.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by wisemanj(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

can i use the feedback\suggest box
to place order
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by afolabisegun(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
Great one poster
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Chrisvicmall: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
wisemanj: can i use the feedback\suggest box
to place order

You can use the feedback to place an order. Don't forget to add the link of the product that you are purchasing. For fast contact, you can also include your phone number so that we can contact you regarding your product order.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by wisemanj(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

You can use the feedback to place an order. Don't forget to add the link of the product that you are purchasing. For fast contact, you can also include your phone number so that we can contact you regarding your product order.
thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by guyANDROID1: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
are u sure this chrisvicmall tin is not a scam....im nt ready to be reporting any scamming case...pls convince us chrisvicmall...and are this ppl gonna last..cuz i notice any business that just arrive will be doing good in other to attract customer...after dat they r nowhere to be found..

1 Like

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Chrisvicmall: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
guy ANDROID: are u sure this chrisvicmall tin is not a scam....im nt ready to be reporting any scamming case...pls convince us chrisvicmall...and are this ppl gonna last..cuz i notice any business that just arrive will be doing good in other to attract customer...after dat they r nowhere to be found..

My friend I understand your fear. Anyway our business is not scam and never will it be. The reason is because scamming is not in our dictionary and never part of our business scope/purpose. As for being good at first, and later on change or not being seen again, we have target and we have dream. We are living and turning the dream into reality. We still have a lot to offer and each day is an opportunity to work on it. Fear not, for Chrisvicmall is here to stay.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by wisemanj(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
chrisvicmall i just pls order with the suggestion box
how can get trackin code and other suff hope to hear from u soon.cuz i want to make the payment by monday
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
wisemanj: how can i use chrisvicmall for shipping,i live in benin city will the product get here in edo state
i never use there service so i dont know how effective they are.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
steve10: Pls for those that ve bought android tablet from aliexpress I like to know if it's of good quality and how much is it sold here in naija
there is good and fake tablet at same time at aliexpress.com. So u more info on how to detect the good ones.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by 1forall: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hi David I just sent you a message please check your mail
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
1forall: Hi David I just sent you a message please check your mail
ok.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by afolabisegun(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
a brazillian hair cost 15k+ here in Nigeria, on aliexpress it cost $20 around 3200 naira. thats just the secret of importation business goldmine, learn more www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
afolabisegun: a brazillian hair cost 15k+ here in Nigeria, on aliexpress it cost $20 around 3200 naira. thats just the secret of importation business goldmine, learn more www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
bros u don fuckup, that seminar picture on ur blog belong to someone.and if u most knw hes someone i respect well and also my mentor. Hes MR GODSWILL. i also believe same ebook u cliam u wrote on importation of brazilian hair belong to him mr godswill. Any i will drow hes attention to ur blog so that he can see for himself. Che!! Na wa ooh! When u guys go grow?

3 Likes

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chux76(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
afolabisegun: a brazillian hair cost 15k+ here in Nigeria, on aliexpress it cost $20 around 3200 naira. thats just the secret of importation business goldmine, learn more www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm

Guy...when will you grow up?? Quit using someone's sales page as yours.I countered you on another thread,U ran 4rm dt thread..now you are here again. Have you EVEN EVER imported anything from China..abi na money wey u dey expect 2 make from d sales of your Plagiarized ebook u wanna start with?? SMH 4 u...
This thread is for people already importing and also people genuinely wanting to start the business. So Scraammm!!
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by guyANDROID1: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
dav8id: bros u don fuckup, that seminar picture on ur blog belong to someone.and if u most knw hes someone i respect well and also my mentor. Hes MR GODSWILL. i also believe same ebook u cliam u wrote on importation of brazilian hair belong to him mr godswill. Any i will drow hes attention to ur blog so that he can see for himself. Che!! Na wa ooh! When u guys go grow?
even i don see like 5 ppl using that same report on thier website...ogidi,efem...etc....i wonder i hw they wan convince nigerians....d same method everywhere...dats y i dont wanna buy any fuccking ebook...anybody dat cant be of help to his mate is nt a cheerful fellow
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2012
chux76:

Guy...when will you grow up?? Quit using someone's sales page as yours.I countered you on another thread,U ran 4rm dt thread..now you are here again. Have you EVEN EVER imported anything from China..abi na money wey u dey expect 2 make from d sales of your Plagiarized ebook u wanna start with?? SMH 4 u...
This thread is for people already importing and also people genuinely wanting to start the business. So Scraammm!!
true talk my broda
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2012
guy ANDROID:
even i don see like 5 ppl using that same report on thier website...ogidi,efem...etc....i wonder i hw they wan convince nigerians....d same method everywhere...dats y i dont wanna buy any fuccking ebook...anybody dat cant be of help to his mate is nt a cheerful fellow
yes! Same reason make to stop produce ebook on any of my new discovery or making money idea.instead i provide email toturial to my clien and give them live support and tips.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2012
These people are not into importation but just trying to cash on mugus to sap them. The same sales page & ebook from ohazuruike or whatever is what they are using to promote their products.
I prefer to supply my products to sellers than to sell any ebooks. Good work dav8id & others.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

You started a thread on advertising products on your site, hope the thread is still live cos i have my products on your site & i need frontpage view.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
chemashie: These people are not into importation but just trying to cash on mugus to sap them. The same sales page & ebook from ohazuruike or whatever is what they are using to promote their products.
I prefer to supply my products to sellers than to sell any ebooks. Good work dav8id & others.
you'r welcome
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Chrisvicmall: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
chemashie:
You started a thread on advertising products on your site, hope the thread is still live cos i have my products on your site & i need frontpage view.

You are welcome to test it out anytime you are ready. When you are ready, chat with us online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Dominates Nigerian Stock Exchange / Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria / Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.