Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Cd Directory - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cd Directory (1047 Views)

Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos / Introducing Nigeria's First Funny Pictures And Memes Directory. / New Nigeria Website Directory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cd Directory by pojutime(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2006
i want to create a cd directory with thousands of records. I don't know how to start it. Please advice me.
cheers.
Re: Cd Directory by my2cents(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2006
Here's a start:

- Subscribe to a music service that allows you to download music (iTunes and the like)

- Get a CD-RW (aka CD burner)

- Burn away
Re: Cd Directory by pojutime(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2006
thats not what i mean, its an application and i laready have two ideas- write an app with VB or Javascript enabled web interface? Please advice me.
Re: Cd Directory by my2cents(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2006
oh, my bad,

why would you want to re-invent the wheel? Just asking. If you go to www.download.com, you will find lots of free software that will do what you are trying to create.

Think about it wink

(1) (Reply)

Lists Of Free Online Tutorials / Is Daily Independent Newspaper Website Back Up Yet? / Urgent: Sms Shortcode Web Application Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.