Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned (25749 Views)

Ajah Police, High Court Epe Aiding Omonile Land Scam Schemes / How To Avoid Paying The Dreaded Omonile Signing Fees Scam In Lagos And Ogun / Omonile Lawyer's Rant Regarding The Demolition Of Houses In Epe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by AO2(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thanks for the write up, very enlightening.
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by Pretty4ril: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
Great work lawyer.Any issue with buying land through these registered companies/estate.Like Megat and Partners estate limited. Need ur advice or anybody who can cos we've been dealing with them.Need ur contact:my email:preciouschika23@yahoo.co.uk Thanks
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by Sprumbaba: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
Like I always said before, Nairaland is full of Secondary and Higher institution kids. They will never appreciate the post.
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by TYTAN(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
One of the best write ups i read on Nairaland, thanks D-Law
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Lawyer pls send me your info 08023935585
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by An0nimus: 5:43am On Nov 28, 2012
*bookmarked*..Happy birthday The Law. This information is priceless. Can't wait for your next post on this issue. God bless you richly.
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by seankola(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
Bro, I know you might not remember me but I am a great fan. Please are you the owner of the page http://www.facebook.com/OmonileLawyer/info on facebook?I am the founder of the real estate exchangers and agent's group that you declined to join. please contact me on http://www.facebook.com/pages/DigiGidi-Realty-Services/293132830776915?ref=hl
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by lastpage: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2012
For those of you asking the Lawyer for his contact details, it is all displayed at the BOTTOM OF HIS POST!

His E-mail, phone Numbers et all, is there.

Copy it and contact him.

Please DONT ASK AGAIN or else l go vex! angry angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by Ayomivic(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
Good day,the Law.

Please lawyer, i need your advice on this. I am residing in Kwara State.There was this land that i am intending to buy in Kwara State, to say the fact the money involves is small .Yesterday I went to see the seller who told me that the land in question belöngs to his family,he said he has Nine siblings. His father is the owner of the land.The father is still alive but the man said he is the principal to that land. He said they are using the money realised from that land to do one family project and that was the reason they are selling the land. He told me he had sold to many people, he even shew me one man that bought twenty plots. He shows me the surveyor sketch of the land and the memorandum and receiept. On the memorandum i saw the stamp of high court.

I had promised the man that i will pay to his account this monday. Pleas i need your advice before i do so.

Thanks
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by lawyer(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
watchdog2013: Having learnt so much about omonile land scam,you and your accomplice conned me into procuring 2 plot of land in Ajah through you Matthew and it was resold,you are definitely one of them,I fear for those who will contact you for any land deal what so ever.

I resold your lands Interesting! Since your out to tell everybody am a scammer, please shed more light on the proposed land scam I have been involved in. Please also name my accomplice and how I resold your land, so that I can personally invite the police to come and arrest me! You registered today, you posted only 3 topics aimed at me to discredit me and I blocked 2 for violating the forum rules but i conned you to buy some lands some years back but its today you remembered to register to claim i scammed you.You call out my name as a person who scammed you but you fail to state the whole details of the supposed scam but I am the person who resold your land or lands undecided

Please feel free to exercise your freedom of speech but once you castigate any body without any proof, you will be banned. One more thing, I don't sell any land; I only recommend you to the seller whom i have no dealings with financially so that i can fight on your behalf and if something goes wrong with that land I recommend, I will try my best to fight to get your land restored either legally or through the omonile street fight style and hundreds of people here on NL would confirm that, so why is yours the exception?

So coming here to try and discredit me when I have hundreds of Nairalanders that can back me up shows your either a faceless coward trying to seek attention and if truly i scammed you and resold your land, why don't you tell the whole world the full story if there is any? At least every complaint must have a defense anyways. So if you have beef for me for trying to assist Nigerians the little way I can, then am sorry your attempts at discrediting me won't make me change for you and I won't give you that satisfaction, but if you choose to hide behind a keyboard to lay false claims without stating any intelligent fact just to be noticed, then your as shallow as your grammatical blunders and pisspoor sentence construction attempts in your post.

I won't reply you again until you state facts and only facts if I have in anyway scammed you, but if you continue to violate the forum rules by dishing out misrepresentation, I will exercise my moderating powers and continue to ban you for peddling rumors.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by annalong: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2013
Am a property agent now. But back in 2006 when i brought a land in Iju area, the Baale claimed to own the land and i had started building before the real owner who had travelled to the US for the past 7years came back after hearin that someone was building on the Land. I had to pay for the Land again to the real owner after my investigation since i did not want to go to court. But i collected my money from the Omo onile oooh (The guy suffered) and sold the uncompleted property since i knew the Omo oniles may want to get back at me.I just wanted the Omo onile to know that you cant cheat everybody and go scot free. Good one Lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by ibro2much(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2013
Nice piece,really opened my eyes to some things I felt I understood about land transactions but realised that am naïve about them.I recently puchased an half plot of land with an uncompleted four rooms on it,before the transaction,the omo-oniles claimed they are selling it for someone but after paying them money I realised that the land actually belonged to someone else and their next excuse is that they won the land through court and that the person has been told to come and pay but on his refusal to pay again for the land,that's why they are now selling it to another buyer.....D-law In this kind of situation what do you advise me to do,since av been going to the land for over a year now I have not seen anyone come to disturb.thanks
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by victokafor(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
fraudulent omo oniles are omo ole!!!
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by MrCrown: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2013
Very Informative
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by Crispin336: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
Well, it is really interesting and helpful information. Thanks a lot for sharing.

prevent foreclosure in utah
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by twilliamx(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2013
john_shagb: pls who actually read this thing?

Seen a lot of dumb people on nairaland, but i must congratulate u.u just made number1 on my list.
Am into real estate, and "grin law", I must say i also learnt a whole lot. Thanks for the insight. Would not mind having your contacts, u can send it to tosyn2000@yahoo.com.
Happy birthday.
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
ibro2much: Nice piece,really opened my eyes to some things I felt I understood about land transactions but realised that am naïve about them.I recently puchased an half plot of land with an uncompleted four rooms on it,before the transaction,the omo-oniles claimed they are selling it for someone but after paying them money I realised that the land actually belonged to someone else and their next excuse is that they won the land through court and that the person has been told to come and pay but on his refusal to pay again for the land,that's why they are now selling it to another buyer.....D-law In this kind of situation what do you advise me to do,since av been going to the land for over a year now I have not seen anyone come to disturb.thanks

I have been bounced from point a to point w from Lekki 1 to Awo yaya and Iwere okun since 2005.. you are very lucky to get your money and land back
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by jamelo: 12:09pm On May 28, 2013
Hello there,
I read all your articles with admiration.
You are doing a fantastic job. We need more people like you to help our country get better.
I am currently interested in buying some plots of land at Ajayi Apata Estate in Lekki.
I was at Fara Parks a few weeks ago and noticed that Ajayi Apata may be a good invesment.
I have some other plots further down at Eleko but wanted to get something closer to VI.
I have been put in touch with the Lawyer and Surveyor for the Ajayi Apata Family but wanted to get your advice of this.

Thanks

James
Re: Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned by jumeks: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hello Lawyer

Pls Lawyer I need your advice, Is it advisable to purchase a land that include survey or should I do my own private survey?

Many thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building Collapses In UNIZIK, Awka, Anambra State (Photos) / Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! / Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.