Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (510514 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2014
okoge: Though it's coming a bit late, but I still have to say thank you to God for the invite. And of course my Nairaland pals. Congrats to all of us. Owerri here I come.
Finally bro... Happy for you.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henrieog: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2014
chommyo: I just inserted my MTN line now and discovered that i was invited for training too. Am so happy and if not for nairaland, i would nt have known. Thank you Jesus
u got ts invite? But i thought u did ur interview on oct 2013.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Didyouknow: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Please, please and please guys, I will like to know if there's anyone in here that had test, interview and medicals at abuja, and hasn't been invited to resume ts. Please ooooo. Anxiety is killing person here.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Didyouknow: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2014
Didyouknow: Please, please and please guys, I will like to know if there's anyone in here that had test, interview and medicals at abuja, and hasn't been invited to resume ts. Please ooooo. Anxiety is killing person here.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Didyouknow: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Didyouknow: Please, please and please guys, I will like to know if there's anyone in here that had test, interview and medicals at abuja, and hasn't been invited to resume ts. Please ooooo. Anxiety is killing person here.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henrieog: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2014
pls for d collection of medical letter, are we required to wear suit?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by magikalz(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Which dates did you go through the test, interviews and medical screening?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Didyouknow: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
magikalz: Which dates did you go through the test, interviews and medical screening?

Thank you for responding: I had test on May 11, interrviews on May 31/June 1 and medical on June 4....all in Abuja.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dynssy: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
From what I have observed here, its seems some Owerri hopefuls have been invited for Ts in Abuja. Does that mean what I think it means? Are they still backlogs in Abuja and Lagos??
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
joshneku: Pls hw does one gets to Diamond Bank, Idowu Tailor street, Victoria Island from Oshodi? Pls a timely response will b appreciated.

When u get to CMS take a bus going to idowu taylor/Law school...stop at the last bstop... (copied from an earlier post. #dont know the route from Oshodi#)

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Onyeoma3: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Onye oma:

The TS I'm sure to start in 4th week of january is the one replacing those that finished in december in Abuja (and most likely in Owerri)...don't know about any other region...My source might as well be wrong @ d end of the day...let's all keep our fingers crossed.

And my source was right after all...I wish all the new TS invitees the best in their career @ Diamond...Our Bank

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by CapitalCee(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Onye oma:

And my source was right after all...I wish all the new TS invitees the best in their career @ Diamond...Our Bank

your source wasnt right, you said 4th week of January, but 20th Jan. Is d 3rd week. Just joking sha!!! Lolzzz
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Onyeoma3: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
Capital Cee:

your source wasnt right, you said 4th week of January, but 20th Jan. Is d 3rd week. Just joking sha!!! Lolzzz

Ironically abi I dey feel ur joke shaa...ride on.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by paschal: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2014
@capital cee I got abuja ts invite... Any other person got?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by paschal: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2014
Hey @ magikalz, @yvonnedur, @ifykole@yahoo.com, congrats on ur invite to abuja ts, I also got the invite to abj ts, we cud all hook up at abuja or for those going from lagos, we cud go togeda. And be a formidable force at abuja ts. Abut accomodation, garki business arear isn't a residential area, so the closest u myt get is area 11 or asokoro. So yvonnedur my advise is get accomodation anywhr since abuja has good road ntwrk, the fear of traffis is negligible. So all u hv to do is wake early. For abuja invited peeps. (2898a7e1 or 08037339754) let's hook up.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by CapitalCee(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2014
paschal: @capital cee I got abuja ts invite... Any other person got?

yah i also got the abuja TS invite, i am currently in lagos now, i will add you to my whatsup tru ur fone number
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
ok.thanks Pascal
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chommyo: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nope, it was since june .
henrie_og: u got ts invite? But i thought u did ur interview on oct 2013.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Didyouknow: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Am I the only Abuja TS hopeful yet to be called to resume TS?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by feddy4real: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
thank God I got my med invite on fri, I hp its same wt U guys (enugu peeps).
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dynssy: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2014
Sup guys? I hear Enugu and Lag peeps hv gotten their medical letters. Hwz da process going? Ona don begin dey donate ona piss Anyways, we in abj hv bn waiting and r still waiting.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by magikalz(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2014
Didyouknow: Am I the only Abuja TS hopeful yet to be called to resume TS?
Babe, that's about the same date I did mine too. I don't know why the delay in your case but have hope that they will call. As long as you didn't get any termination text msg at any time....I heard some peeps were later turned down through sms. If you didn't get such a text, you're still gonna be called. Have hope and believe, meanwhile keep on job-hunting. All the best, sis.. @paschal, I just sent added you up on BBM.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Kcbellz: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2014
Dynssy: Sup guys? I hear Enugu and Lag peeps hv gotten their medical letters. Hwz da process going? Ona don begin dey donate ona piss Anyways, we in abj hv bn waiting and r still waiting.
you ought to have received ur ts invite by now...u don suppose xpire 4dis forum.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dynssy: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kcbellz: you ought to have received ur ts invite by now...u don suppose xpire 4dis forum.

Na wa to u bros. U don dey chase me already? Me wey neva start journey. No b with Enugu people I write test?? I like ur vision sha, next ABJ TS no dey pass me by #smiles
Re: Diamond Bank Test by foreman4luv: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
House, pls can I postpone My TS (Abj)? Will like to finish my MBA (have 15 more weeks). pls ya suggestions will be helpful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedblaze1: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Do your MBA joor. which kind choice be that one

please when did the current set in Lagos TS start or when are theyexpected to vacate the seat? i am in despirate need of an aswer pleaseeeee
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Kcbellz: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
foreman4luv: House, pls can I postpone My TS (Abj)? Will like to finish my MBA (have 15 more weeks). pls ya suggestions will be helpful
please call HR. state the reasons 4ur unavailablity.God's grace,They can put u on the next batch.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mrrandolph: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Dynssy:

Na wa to u bros. U don dey chase me already? Me wey neva start journey. No b with Enugu people I write test?? I like ur vision sha, next ABJ TS no dey pass me by #smiles
smiley smiley whats ur email addy? lets talk
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Light-Favoured:
Hi,it seems u were posted 2 owerri ts? pls whr did u write ur test,attend interviews & medicals respectively? Just curious,pls reply asap,tnx.
Sorry bro for replying you VERY late, it wasn't intentional as I haven't been here since my last post. I did everything in Owerri ie from test to medicals.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedblaze1: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
zedblaze1: Do your MBA joor. which kind choice be that one

please when did the current set in Lagos TS start or when are theyexpected to vacate the seat? i am in despirate need of an aswer pleaseeeee

lagos ts abeg
Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedblaze1: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
zedblaze1:

lagos ts abeg
Re: Diamond Bank Test by foreman4luv: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
[Kcbellz] please call HR. state the reasons 4ur unavailablity.God's grace,They can put u on the next batch.
Thanks Kc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.