Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:39 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (509442 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2015
E383:

Can I send too? grin
Okay you can...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by igmatt2002(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
I wish you all writing the test Success...
Please come n give Us (writing tomorrow ) feedback...
We will all make it..
[/quote]
Re: Diamond Bank Test by E383: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
tollyB:
Okay you can...

Lol. Just playing.

Good success with your test. smiley
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
E383:

Lol. Just playing.
Good success with your test. smiley
Thanks Dear

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by igmatt2002(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
What's happening! Those that went for their test today should kindly share some info here o! Thank you!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by asabz(f): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
tollyB:
Thanks Dear
Aw dd t go dear?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nuoteda: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
I did the test today....i would say it wasn't what I was expecting.. when I get home I wld check my gmat if I can find the pages the questions came from...there arre 3sections (quantitave, verbal n critical reasoning...I would just say u should prepare well
Re: Diamond Bank Test by freshyabstel: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
nuoteda:
I did the test today....i would say it wasn't what I was expecting.. when I get home I wld check my gmat if I can find the pages the questions came from...there arre 3sections (quantitave, verbal n critical reasoning...I would just say u should prepare well

You guys shld prepare well oh, the test was really difficult, but Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strenghten me. plsss who has recieved invitation for 2moro interview plsss indicate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by manbayu(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2015
Oh i guess the search is still on........I just received a regret message from Diamond bank, God is my muscle

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by israeltob(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2015
tollyB:
I did my research and sent a mail to an email address I Got like two weeks ago
tollyB:
tollyB:
@tollyB, pls help mi with the mail u use in sending ur cv, plss.
adewuyitobbyloba@gmail.com
Re: Diamond Bank Test by melucynk(f): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2015
Hope the time for today test is still 4;30pm
Re: Diamond Bank Test by adeyinka09: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
israeltob:
[color=#990000][/color] @tollyB, pls help mi with the mail u use in sending ur cv, plss. adewuyitobbyloba@gmail.com
please paste d mail here or send to adeyinka1919@gmail.com tanx much
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Kennyanderson: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
pls what Gmat do u think they used for the aptitude test
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kslay28: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
for those of us that were successful in the test, any info concerning the date of the interview ?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chimax1(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2016
kslay28:
for those of us that were successful in the test, any info concerning the date of the interview ?
natn yet bro, from earlier posts it seems diamond bank recruitment takes quite a long time. Took abt 4mnths before peeps where called for interview, talk more TS. It is well.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chimax1(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2016
Is this thread dead or what? Read it from page 1 to 257 and its very informative. Pls db hopefuls let's keep the fire burning..

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by cuteguy007: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Abuja TS hopefuls' howfa?? As for me, DB are not being fair. No form of communication at all. Next two mondays will make it FOUR months!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by GraceandGlory: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
All is well with us oh! I thought I was the only one still hopeful about Diamond Bank. Since Dec. 8th 2015 that they requested for our CV. All is well oh my people. Lets keep hope alive. The same thing with Sterling Bank. Still expecting the Interview and was successful at their effective communication and business writing test. Lord i will still testify about this stage of my life.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
cuteguy007:
Abuja TS hopefuls' howfa?? As for me, DB are not being fair. No form of communication at all. Next two mondays will make it FOUR months!

I too l wonder what kind of corporate organization is this no communication everything is pending we are all left to guess and keep guessing
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dumkele1: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hi everyone... For those who have scaled thru all of diamond banks processes, I suggest u get ur things ready cos from what I've heard diamond bank doesn't give notice. They just send u a text 2 to 4 days before u resume TS
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chimax1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Thats for those Who have already gone thru interview and medicals ie Abj hopefuls, what about lag peeps that are yet to do jack!! Long road ahead for us..its well tho
Dumkele1:
Hi everyone... For those who have scaled thru all of diamond banks processes, I suggest u get ur things ready cos from what I've heard diamond bank doesn't give notice. They just send u a text 2 to 4 days before u resume TS
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cuteguy007: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2016
GraceandGlory:
All is well with us oh! I thought I was the only one still hopeful about Diamond Bank. Since Dec. 8th 2015 that they requested for our CV. All is well oh my people. Lets keep hope alive. The same thing with Sterling Bank. Still expecting the Interview and was successful at their effective communication and business writing test. Lord i will still testify about this stage of my life.

I guess you're in the Lagos trail.. You guys are yet to go for the two interviews and medicals.
We in the Abj section have done all, now remaining TS.

I don't know if it's the bad state of the economy that's delaying the whole process.

Evn the Food & Beverage Industry just warned yesterday that they are about to sack much workers.

BTW... The Sterling bank job, is it a Fulltime role?
Also, Sterling Bank was among the Six banks that reported high Profit After Tax for the 2015 Financial Year and with Increased Lending.
So, why are they still delaying??
The Six banks are Zenith, GTBank, Access, Wema, Sterling and uUBA

I don't think Diamond bank has published her Earnings and Profit After Tax for the 2015 Financial Year.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cuteguy007: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2016
dannio:

I too l wonder what kind of corporate organization is this no communication everything is pending we are all left to guess and keep guessing

This Poor Transparency ability is one of the very numerous management policies in the country.

Later now they will be looking for candidates with 1001 skills & abilities that graduated with First Class from Oxford University at the age of 12.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cuteguy007: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Dumkele1:

If they are giving 2 - 4 days notice, that means they are providing accommodation abi??
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Craven: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2016
cuteguy007:

This Poor Transparency ability is one of the very numerous management policies in the country.

Later now they will be looking for candidates with 1001 skills & abilities that graduated with First Class from Oxford University at the age of 12.

Have you tried contacting them? You should if you have the means.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dumkele1: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
cuteguy007:

If they are giving 2 - 4 days notice, that means they are providing accommodation abi??

No accommodation o... Just try and make plans on ur own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.