Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Microsoft Office For Windows 8 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Office For Windows 8 (794 Views)

See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) / Microsoft Office Suite For iPhone And iPad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Office For Windows 8 by slimderek(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2012
Recently I upgraded my windows 7 laptop to windows 8, and i started looking for Microsoft office for windows 8, but i coudn’t find it, but i discovered Microsoft was working on Microsoft office 2013 which was gonna be released next year, being a blogger that i am i coudn’t just wait for the 2013 version and i decided to try the 2010 version i was using on my laptop when it was still windows 7, and it worked perfectly. So i’m sharing with all you who can’t wait for the 2013 version, you can go install the 2010 version you have before or purchase one now.

About Office 2013

Office 2013 is all but ready for its Windows 8 reveal – adding touch sensitive features to the work suite – we’re geeking out.

New features include the ability to edit PDFs in Word and embed YouTube clips into documents, while Skype will be added directly into Office 2013. And, of course, Microsoft has added cloud syncing features as well as revamping Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and One Point.

Coding and testing is all done and Office 2013 has been released to manufacturers. But apparently the Windows 8 October 26th release date didn’t bring Office 2013 – as the name suggests, we’ll have to wait until early next year before it drops. But on the plus side anyone who buys Office 2010 after October 19th will get a free upgrade to Office 2013 on its release.
http://www.techjay.com/2012/11/microsoft-office-for-windows-8.html

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of A Laptop Battery And Keyboard / Best Laptops For 2013 / Buy Storage Devices in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.