Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 AM

How To Get A Prepaid Visa Card In 30 Minutes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A Prepaid Visa Card In 30 Minutes (5620 Views)

Paypal And UBA Africard (prepaid Visa Debit Card) / Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? / Lean The Secret Of Generating Your Us Visa Card In 10 Minutes Using Your Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Prepaid Visa Card In 30 Minutes by TeeVibes(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2012
With money i believe all things are possible especially in this modern day where everythings comes and goes handy. Do you know,that it is very simple for you to own your own prepaid visa card within 30minutes, without you even having an account in Zenith bank.

All you need is your I.D card and $120. You might be wndering about where to get $120 its as simple as this: You will buy $120 from bureau d change in any bank of preference, you will then take it to the nearest Zenith Bank. When you get there tell them you need VISA PREPAID CARD or probably visa prepaid bux card. If they Don’t get what you re trying to request for you can also explain yourself by telling them that it is formerly known as WEBSURFER .

That will make them understand better. There are two types of this card, one will have your name embossed on the card ( it will take 2 weeks for you to get it) while the other one will have no name on it ( you will get the card instantly). NB : whether your name is embossed on it or not, it works perfectly fine and it is accepted worldwide. And also out of the $120 you took to the bank, $100 will be deposited inside your card which you can begin to spend after 24 hours of getting the card while $20 is the charges for issuing the card to you.
source:http://eficoblog.com/2012/11/how-to-get-a-prepaid-visa-card-in-30-minutes/
Re: How To Get A Prepaid Visa Card In 30 Minutes by ekwufex(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2012
hi,i want to get a free naira mastercards
Re: How To Get A Prepaid Visa Card In 30 Minutes by ilekky(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2012
check africard from UBA.it is the best.
Re: How To Get A Prepaid Visa Card In 30 Minutes by TeeVibes(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2012
ekwufex: hi,i want to get a free naira mastercards

yu can give me a call on 08099568594 asap or read the tutoria, very well
Re: How To Get A Prepaid Visa Card In 30 Minutes by barapistis(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
a Gtbank naira master card on a normal current account will do all the work.i v bought stuff both localy and intern..ly with it..without any wahala
Re: How To Get A Prepaid Visa Card In 30 Minutes by FisherSG1: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hi,
Do you know that you can get a US dollar denominated card for $10? These cards can be used with ANY US address and no need for any ID. You just add the amount you want to load on the card plus the $10 fee.. Why apply for anything?

FishersGold
Re: How To Get A Prepaid Visa Card In 30 Minutes by ekwufex(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2013
a Gtbank naira master card on a normal current account will do all the work.i v bought stuff both localy and intern..ly with it..without any wahala
Re: How To Get A Prepaid Visa Card In 30 Minutes by modnd3(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
Buying Hostgator (Unlimited Web Hosting made
EASY and AFFORDABLE!) Services with GTBank’s Visa Card.

GTBank Visa Card (also know as GTBank Visa Classic
Debit Card) works far better than all the Cards
used for online payment , Local and International.

I got the GTBank Visa Card recently, and all
the sites that have refused/declined my GTBank
Master Card for payment or the other, Started
accepting my GTBank Visa Card like Magic.

It's only when you have it, that you will
completely understand its potential.

You need $200 USD in your GTBank Domiciliary Account
and between 7-14 working days to get the Card.

NOTE: The bank will take $50 and the remaining
$150 will be loaded into your new VISA Card and you
can use it online or withdraw it in Naira from
any ATM machine.

HostGator will ask for your:
* Scanned ID Card (Passport, Driver's Licence,), then a
* Scanned copy of your GTBank Visa Card, but blocking
all digits except the last four.

In addition, they will ask you to send them a
* Screen Shot of your Online Banking Transaction
details showing the URL, Your Name and HostGator
Transaction in it.

I refused to get Angry or Irritated as I did all
these, and in less than 24 hours, my HostGator
Account was Verified and Activated (from when I
collected the GTBank Visa Card and Activated my
HosrGator Account, was less than 24 hours. But
there was a lot of communication with all Parties)

I LOVE GTBank and HostGator.

May God Bless Them!

Nduka Enuma is the owner of;

[url]UncleNaira.com[/url]
Lifestyle, News, Fashion, BUSINESS, Entertainment,
Beauty, Inspiration, Events, MONEY plus... more!!!
&
[url]GoodHealthBank.com[/url]
Giving Men & Women the Best Advise on How to get
the Most Good Health, Live Healthier, More Vibrant,
Happier and Longer.

Facebook: [url]facebook.com/modnd3[/url]

P.S. I'm not a Banker and do not intend to be
one. I'm an Information and Internet Marker - and this
is why I'm an authority in this issue.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SOPA Black Out On The Internet (how Is It Affecting You?) / Having Problem With Your Hosting Provider - Beta Host Limited / Please I Can't Pay For Facebook Ad With Mi Verve Card, Llelp!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.