Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,948 members, 7,803,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

South African Presidential Compound- See Pic! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Presidential Compound- See Pic! (3627 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East / Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Presidential Compound- See Pic! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
The picture below is a look of what the South African President's Jacob Zuma's compound looks like, though under some improvement as a government official pointed out when responding to press that: "Improvements made to President Jacob Zuma's Nkandla compound will not be halted or removed when his term as president ends", he further said that:

"The minister of public works is busy with an investigation. It shouldn't take long, but it has to be thorough. Part of the investigation will look at whether proper procedures were followed, and prices are being inflated."
Meanwhile deputy health minister Gwen Ramokgopa has admitted that the private clinic being built for Zuma at Nkandla would not be accessible for the local community.

Really? This compound looks poor to me with our Nigerian mentality, some of us ordinary Nigerian citizens live in better compounds than this or what do you guys think

Re: South African Presidential Compound- See Pic! by ITbomb(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Akwa Ibom State reconstructed Governor's lodge cool

1 Like

Re: South African Presidential Compound- See Pic! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
ITbomb: Akwa Ibom State reconstructed Governor's lodge cool
Gosh, imagine the huge difference bw a governor's lodge and a presidential compound NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Presidential Compound- See Pic! by Onyenna(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
Is there no closer pix of the South Africa's Presidential Compound?..... The one you put up there looks like a wonderful villa to me though...
Re: South African Presidential Compound- See Pic! by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2012
Onyenna: Is there no closer pix of the South Africa's Presidential Compound?..... The one you put up there looks like a wonderful villa to me though...
the other one I have isn't that much different from the one up there, just wanted us to see how simple it was compared to ASO Rock villa anyway
Re: South African Presidential Compound- See Pic! by bignero: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2012
is that his personal compound or official quarters!
that is the question
Re: South African Presidential Compound- See Pic! by OgaMadam(f): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Its his personal quarters

It cost in the region of 236 Million Rands of the tax payers money.

In British pounds this would be around GBP 16.85 Million.

Africa O Africa.
Re: South African Presidential Compound- See Pic! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
big nero: is that his personal compound or official quarters!
that is the question

It's his personal compound and he is going to pay back every cent or go to jail dumbb man. He must pray to get a second term otherwise he is in hot water. Old silly man.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Dino Melaye's Massive Campaign Truck / My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones / Dr Ikpeazu Completes First Phase Of Road In Umuahia (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.