Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3675 Views)

Season Of Exile / Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by musiwa10: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
a
Re: . by bokohalal(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
I no fit laff.
Tpia@, Mogukwu is a Delta 'Igbo' name while Ihenetu/Ihenacho is across the Niger. I believe.
Re: . by AreaFada2: 3:22am On Oct 25, 2014
lol
Re: . by musiwa95: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
cool undecided
Re: . by musiwa95: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
cool tongue undecided kiss grin angry grin
Re: . by talktimi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Benin is an igbo kingdom. Ask the Obi of Onitsha
Re: . by tpia6: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
bokohalal:
I no fit laff.
Tpia@, Mogukwu is a Delta 'Igbo' name while Ihenetu/Ihenacho is across the Niger. I believe.

they both seem to be from imo and abia states, possibly one from anambra.
Re: . by PapiWata: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Musiwa get to the point. What is on the agenda today ?

Are you going to allow rebels to take part of Western Nigeria, and move the capital from Akure to another place without your permission ?

What is the status of your palace in Canada ?

Are you taking extra security measures to protect your cabinet members over there, as well as in Akure ?

Please keep us abreast of developments in ALL corners of your empire, and feel free to post maps as needed to illustrate important concepts.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
There is a big difference between the acient benin empire and the benin city. The acient benin empire at is peak was from edo/delta all the way to lagos and benin republic (benin repuplic too its name fro the empire). The capital of the empire was benin city.

The binins had and still have superiority complex. They did not assimilate the people they ruled over. The people retained their original identity. When the empire collapsed, everybody answered its father‘s name.

Presently, the benins dont have any claim to any land except benin city.

I am from edo state, but not from benin.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
talktimi:
Benin is an igbo kingdom. Ask the Obi of Onitsha

Make una dey talk true. It is said that it is an exciled bini prince that founded onitsha. Do your findings.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
how to know if asaba is an igbo town.go to asaba tell them how u killed igbos during the war if u are not lynched then asaba is not an igbo town lol
Re: . by PapiWata: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
Gentlemen, kindly refrain from tangential digressions from the topic of this thread, which is all about Musiwa, and the power struggles he faces daily.

1 Like

Re: . by tpia6: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: . by bolaino(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Long live Emperor musiwa
Re: . by Asabaman(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mumuyiwa, say what you know...atleast the internet is there for you to get facts before spilling your trash...check www.asaba.com
Re: . by talktimi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
lipsrsealed
dcaliph:

Make una dey talk true. It is said that it is an exciled bini prince that founded onitsha. Do your findings.
lipsrsealed Shhhhhhh I dey find Musiwa trouble

(1) (2) (Reply)

CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones / Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? / PMB Ride More Expensive Car Than GEJ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.