Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830467 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by pastormustwacc: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Anyway, nice thread, lets keep it going.
@christian people, i am trying to get over depression, lost 6 patients over the weekend in medical emmergency. 5 of which are questionable. I am now wondering that, is it that i am not praying enough or?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: no need to fear
Pastor will be ur help
Pastor! The one looking for his lost rib or the money one?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
hey come back joorh. Who says u can't have all of them? grin

so what hapnd in thief......chief Anini's home today
Nothing much sister. It's all about Aba's potholes and dirtiness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
pastormustwacc: Anyway, nice thread, lets keep it going.
@christian people, i am trying to get over depression, lost 6 patients over the weekend in medical emmergency. 5 of which are questionable. I am now wondering that, is it that i am not praying enough or?
That's sad pastor,I have always asked myself how u doctors feel like wen u lose ur patients,one person dying is too much for me but u see it happen every day.

It hurts even more when they were not saved,will pray with you on this one.M sorry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by pastormustwacc: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
Reyginus: Pastor! The one looking for his lost rib or the money one?
The money ones full everywhere nao.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
pastormustwacc: Anyway, nice thread, lets keep it going.
sometimes things happen, just remember that you're simply an instrument of healing, but even at that all your medical cannot be won cos death still knocks at the door some people. May God give u the strength to accept defeat n let go of things u can't change. Always remember u win some n lose some but the families will always be grateful that u tried.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by pastormustwacc: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
I am feeling very bad all the same.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Reyginus: Pastor! The one looking for his lost rib or the money one?
He just said he is trying to get over depression,u know wen we r fraustrated we talk about things that will just take our minds off them
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ifeness you've been viewing for awhile, won't you step in and say hello smiley

and hello to our 1 guest who's been watching too smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
pastormustwacc: I am feeling very bad all the same.
Its in our nature to feel that way wen we lose people but remember,u chose a healing path,ur equipped to heal,try to invite God in every situation,even wen u pay a visit to ur patients
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
every trade comes with it's own perks, i guess this is yours. It would be weird if u didn't feel the slightest pain at the death of another...it only makes u human. All is well.

@Reygimus...what kinda work do u do, if u dnt mind my asking?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hi Ife oh and the guest
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sorry for the loss.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
every trade comes with it's own perks, i guess this is yours. It would be weird if u didn't feel the slightest pain at the death of another...it only makes u human. All is well.

@Reygimus...what kinda work do u do, if u dnt mind my asking?
uh uh
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by pastormustwacc: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: He just said he is trying to get over depression,u know wen we r fraustrated we talk about things that will just take our minds off them
Nay, i was close to settling down of recent, but had some issues with spouse family. But that has nothing to do with the frustrating loss of patients (5 of which would not have died, but died all the same).
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Nay, i was close to settling down of recent, but had some issues with spouse family. But that has nothing to do with the frustrating loss of patients (5 of which would not have died, but died all the same).
do u mind telling us what realy happened sir?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by pastormustwacc: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
May their souls rest in peace. I felt that 5 out of those 6 patients should not have died at all. They died due to failure to implement certain government policies. Ration of medical personnel to patients is too small under some big-tyme government establishments. So really, we cannot do enough for the patients, and that is why i felt bad.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
pastormustwacc: May their souls rest in peace. I felt that 5 out of those 6 patients should not have died at all. They died due to failure to implement certain government policies. Ration of medical personnel to patients is too small under some big-tyme government establishments. So really, we cannot do enough for the patients, and that is why i felt bad.
Gorvenment negligence in hospitals is rising like the nigerian price of garri.

There is nothing you couldv done,pls don't feel bad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by pastormustwacc: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
On television, the government use free-health as a tool to capture the heart of gullible Nigerians. Little do they know what is really going on.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
pastormustwacc: On television, the government use free-health as a tool to capture the heart of gullible Nigerians. Little do they know what is really going on.
True that
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2012
Good morning smiley.

I'm feeling less than normal this morning, probably the cold or am down with something again sad.

Wish y'all a splendid blessed day.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2012
uj_sizzle: Good morning smiley.

I'm feeling less than normal this morning, probably the cold or am down with something again sad.

aww... *sad*
be strong dear & reduce the work load today..
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by pastormustwacc: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2012
uj_sizzle: Good morning smiley.

That is a very poetic way to put it. When the hot sun shines down, you will start feeling normal again.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2012
pastormustwacc:
That is a very poetic way to put it. When the hot sun shines down, you will start feeling normal again.
lol Amen grin. I read something from Hemmingway about being positively negative undecided.
I dnt want very hot sun tho.

@Acidosis. Thank you dear smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2012
Joy comes in the morning UJU darling,u always say u can't do poetry but I think every writer has something poetic in them lol.

Hi Acidosis welcome and Pastor goodmorning hope everyone will have a fully blessed day

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by pastormustwacc: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2012
I started my day in a very low key. But i believe it will be a blessed day.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2012
pastormustwacc: I started my day in a very low key. But i believe it will be a blessed day.

amen smiley. It only gets BETTER!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by seyibrown(f): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nice thread ... Joining in! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
seyibrown: Nice thread ... Joining in! grin
did u read that there r joining fees? tongue

Welcome
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
seyibrown: Nice thread ... Joining in! grin

welcome dear
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
OMG...av i bin missing something?
i think i belong here
hope i am not late sha grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
dagr8: OMG...av i bin missing something?
i think i belong here
hope i am not late sha grin grin grin

never too late to join God's family. Help yourself to some food in d kitchen grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.