Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830464 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 10:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Where are my peeps?

Please, dont tell me that this chatbox is derailed grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
EPHESIANS 5:
But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must NOT even be named among you, as is proper among the saints
(vs 3). For you may be SURE of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous(that is, an idolater) has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God
(vs 5). Therefore do not become partners with them(vs 7). Take NO part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead EXPOSE them(vs 11). For it is shameful to speak of the things that they do in secret(vs 12).
How are you all doing??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by oyinkanolu: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mike and Gloria Bamiloye (Mount Zion) debut India's first Gospel Movie 'Rupantar' - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/09/mike-and-gloria-bamiloye-mount-zion.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2014
@ofthesweetestcrew Happy Independencesmiley How's the going?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Macelliot(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44
Why did you locked this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1925316/seun-urgent-demand-christian-section
Why are you guys doing like this?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ajibam: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2014
Macelliot: Mynd44
Why did you locked this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1925316/seun-urgent-demand-christian-section
Why are you guys doing like this?
Is this a complaint thread?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Macelliot(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Ajibam:
Is this a complaint thread?
Obviously, this is a Christian thread!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ajibam: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Macelliot:
Obviously, this is a Christian thread!
So kindly stop derailing and do the needful
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
*whistles*

#Ofthesweetestcrew

How una dey?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by unmasking(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Once,I used to be angry if one is still indulging in sins ! But wen I got d revelation of Christ Jesus 2wards sinners,I started loving them WHILE been very careful wit them. Follow this link http:///F4jGcj to read. As us read,I pray d Almighty God opens ur eyes in d name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by unmasking(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Once,I used to be angry if one is still indulging in sins ! But wen I got d revelation of Christ Jesus 2wards sinners,I started loving them WHILE been very careful wit them. Follow this link http:///hOHwhk to read. As us read,I pray d Almighty God opens ur eyes in d name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Please follow the link http:///hOHwhk and read,then and understand before you start making comments ! Jesus Christ came for sinners and commanded us to continue doing same while He left.Please read the content in the link well,then post your comments if any.We learn every day ! Its not about arguement
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by naptu2: 5:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Bring your dancing shoes, gifts and presents this way, the party's going down!

IT'S ISHILOVE'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Friday groove right here

https://www.nairaland.com/1931086/happy-birthday-ishilove

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 5:48am On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Damex333:
now I know why those books said d four ministries are imbedded in d apostleship.
1. The person who goes out to create a new church Where Christ s not known does d evangelical work.
2. He will know how to preach to the new converts before they become converts. more of teaching
3. He does d pastoral work to.

But d prophetic work s not very important.
Those three put together are the work of the apostle.

The prophetic work is vastly important.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
zyzxx:
thanks bro u are right
How so?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hi fam!

It's been a very long time. A difficult long time. That's why I haven't been here much. Where's everyone? We're starting a class o!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
logicboy01
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
herald9:
logicboy01

Wassap?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
An0nimus grin, Araregem, VickyO,mployer Arsenal fans tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Hi fam!

It's been a very long time. A difficult long time. That's why I haven't been here much. Where's everyone? We're starting a class o!
Let's go there....hmmm...how have you been
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mployer(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
dagr8:
An0nimus grin, Araregem, VickyO,mployer Arsenal fans tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
angry

It is football, the league is still on tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
mployer:

angry

It is football, the league is still on tongue
wink Yea, I know, the beating you will get from the London neighbour is still on cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
dagr8:

wink Yea, I know, the beating you will get from the London neighbour is still on cheesy

quote liked by dammey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by zyzxx(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
ihedinobi2:

How so?
because apostle av all d call and dey minister actually in all d areas of d ministry

* Apy sunday sir *
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
dagr8:

Let's go there....hmmm...how have you been
I'm fine, my brother, thank you for asking. How are you doing yourself? How's that matter coming?

We'll start the class soon.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
zyzxx:
because apostle av all d call and dey minister actually in all d areas of d ministry

* Apy sunday sir *
Does the Bible say that?

Happy sunday to you too, bro
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
A while ago I started to think about putting together a sort of study on Christianity in a kind of chronology. The idea was to begin at the New Birth and proceed from point to point on to the New Destiny. I thought that it would help Christians to better appreciate their calling and new identity. I knew that I myself wanted to know as clearly as possible what being a Christian meant, not just in this world's terms but in the eternal sense.

The question largely was "what have we got into?" What does Christ mean? What are we looking forward to? Why do we have to live in the prescribed way in this world? Basically, what is Christ and thus what are we?

I know what we tend to do here and how poor my availability can be but I think we can make this work. I think it will take a while to study these questions and make peace with their answers. But it will be totally worth it.

So, anyone interested?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 3:39am On Oct 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:
A while ago I started to think about putting together a sort of study on Christianity in a kind of chronology. The idea was to begin at the New Birth and proceed from point to point on to the New Destiny. I thought that it would help Christians to better appreciate their calling and new identity. I knew that I myself wanted to know as clearly as possible what being a Christian meant, not just in this world's terms but in the eternal sense.
The question largely was "what have we got into?" What does Christ mean? What are we looking forward to? Why do we have to live in the prescribed way in this world? Basically, what is Christ and thus what are we?
I know what we tend to do here and how poor my availability can be but I think we can make this work. I think it will take a while to study these questions and make peace with their answers. But it will be totally worth it.
So, anyone interested?

Where did you get your degree/qualification in christian theology?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by zyzxx(m): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Does the Bible say that?

Happy sunday to you too, bro
hmmmmmm.
Apy new weknd. It well wit our soul in jesus name. Dis our week of testimony in jesus name amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.