Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (828443 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
JackBizzle:

https://www.nairaland.com/1114379/not-sober-reflections/2#37409347

See your life, Ishilove? When I said that you were not super-moderator material, you and your crew were trolling me and banning me.

See where your arrogance landed? I left Nairaland for almost a year because of you. You were the most biased moderator known to nairaland and to prove it, anyone can search "ishilove Bias" on nairaland.

You should have seen how arrogant you were as a supermod. People were wooing you and your head was swelling. Pride cometh before a big fall.

Anyone can read my prediction since last year about Ishilove and her ways- I knew she wasnt supermod material;
https://www.nairaland.com/2042152/travails-abusive-supermod#28834130

To all the supporters grin grin grin
francistony
humbledbygrace
idowuogbo
atmc
ujsizzle
anonymous
rilwayne01
rilwayne001
vedaxcool
tpiander

Logicboy signing out from nairaland forever (until ishilove falls again)
Who released this illogical boy from his cave? grin grin grin

You will def' keep wailing.
Anyhoo, you were slightly missed because this thread went abyss as you left. tongue
I always enjoy Logicboy teasing UjSizzle & ATMC.
Logicboy vs Ihedinobi or Reyginus. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by vedaxcool(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
JackBizzle:

See your life, Ishilove? When I said that you were not super-moderator material, you and your crew were trolling me and banning me.

See where your arrogance landed? I left Nairaland for almost a year because of you. You were the most biased moderator known to nairaland and to prove it, anyone can search "ishilove Bias" on nairaland.

You should have seen how arrogant you were as a supermod. People were wooing you and your head was swelling. Pride cometh before a big fall.

Anyone can read my prediction since last year about Ishilove and her ways- I knew she wasnt supermod material;

francistony
humbledbygrace
idowuogbo
atmc
ujsizzle
anonymous
rilwayne01
rilwayne001
vedaxcool
tpiander

Well if it isn't my buddy benny, how have you been doing? Long time, anyway never take an action because someone keeps being a Jerk! I just read her diary where she seemed almost holding oga seun collar like say she is his wife! I think justice has been served so my time to move on, don't you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
JackBizzle:

LB for real? Long time.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
I saw this on fb. Interesting...Never thought of it this way.

Light has no shadow! The Bible says, "God is light; in Him there is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
texanomaly:

Light has no shadow! The Bible says, "God is light; in Him there is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5
amazing. I love this.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
JackBizzle:

kiss
Moniker-version-of-headache, smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
JackBizzle:

francistony
humbledbygrace
idowuogbo
atmc
ujsizzle
anonymous
rilwayne01
rilwayne001
vedaxcool
tpiander
...of what? You don dey high abi? Where u dey sef? I wan ask u something.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
texanomaly:

The bible also said 'God dwells in darkness, that is his secret place' grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
texanomaly:

Amazing!!! Love this. I should come in here more often. Thanks for sharing ma'am!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
JackBizzle:

francistony
humbledbygrace
idowuogbo
atmc
ujsizzle
anonymous
rilwayne01
rilwayne001
vedaxcool
tpiander

Well well well, if it isn't Logicboy. Where on earth did you crawl out from? cheesy

I remember you from years back. Always trolling Christians and acting like an overgrown babey.
You now have mouth now that she is no longer a mod. That's cowardliness, LB. If a woman made you run away from Nairaland then it goes to show how weak you are. Lol

Now sign out for good LB. Cowards give me a bad taste in the mouth.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2015
olopa okunkun

$
Good morning my people if you have watch olopa okunkun ,by pastor b.A oyeniran that means you will understand what i want to say that he produce one film maybe last month named ''ogun fun ogun''
since that film is out he had try to produce another one but . he doesn't have much,and if you can help please just signify or leave your phone number ,i pray that God will not let you die with your talent.Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
texanomaly:

Amazing...

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by wisdomiskey(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by JackBizzle: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rilwon:

My good friend logicboy a.k.a jackbizzle a.k.a thebigUrban a.k.a Halalmacburger a.k.a abdulsleek, Whats up with you?

Please don't sign out, ishilo ve is no longer a moderator.

Okay. Nice to see you again brother.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by JackBizzle: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Well well well, if it isn't Logicboy. Where on earth did you crawl out from? cheesy

I remember you from years back. Always trolling Christians and acting like an overgrown babey.
You now have mouth now that she is no longer a mod. That's cowardliness, LB. If a woman made you run away from Nairaland then it goes to show how weak you are. Lol

Now sign out for good LB. Cowards give me a bad taste in the mouth.

See this one! They have already exposed your true moniker.

So leaving natural and is cowardice? I should waste my life arguing on nairaland with old gagoos like you?

It is good to see that ishilo_ve still has followers. Fools will always be fools
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by JackBizzle: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
ATMC:
...of what? You don dey high abi? Where u dey sef? I wan ask u something.

wassap babes ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
JackBizzle:

See this one! They have already exposed your true moniker.

So leaving natural and is cowardice? I should waste my life arguing on nairaland with old gagoos like you?

It is good to see that ishilo_ve still has followers. Fools will always be fools

I thought you were signing out, coward?

My true moniker? Lol. Yes, I am ishilove, Idowuogbo, Se.un, Introvert, Ladyf and whatever other popular monikers they have on this shitty website. Hey, I am also sonoflucifer.

Make your choice, coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
JackBizzle:

wassap babes ?
Why you dey flee?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
JackBizzle!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Your Royal Trollness Logicboy, still can't spell my moniker right grin

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2015
...."For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]".... Ephesians 2:10 The Amplified Translation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Dear e-friends.
I hope to write you a love letter.
Yours' truly

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Dear e-friends.
I hope to write you a love letter.
Yours' truly

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by JackBizzle: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

I thought you were signing out, coward?

My true moniker? Lol. Yes, I am ishilove, Idowuogbo, Se.un, Introvert, Ladyf and whatever other popular monikers they have on this shitty website. Hey, I am also sonoflucifer.

Make your choice, coward.

I did some research into your profile. You were shilling for ishiluv after she got fired in that 'list of moderators thread'.

Please, don't quote me again. You are a waste of my time.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by JackBizzle: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
An0nimus:
Your Royal Trollness Logicboy, still can't spell my moniker right grin

Only tools spell anonymous in such a fucktarded way.

Anyhow, I can see that this thread was dead for some time without me.

Also, I think ishilove is banned. She hasn't commented since September 17th .
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by JackBizzle: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
Why you dey flee?

undecided

Ask the question you want to ask.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
JackBizzle:

undecided
Ask the question you want to ask.
That's the question:-/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 26, 2015
JackBizzle:

I did some research into your profile. You were shilling for ishiluv after she got fired in that 'list of moderators thread'.

Please, don't quote me again. You are a waste of my time.
Coward. So you think I have your time? Go back to where you crawled out from because you obviously have a lot of unresolved issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by RealAdewole(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2015
i'm a first timer
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Chizzled06(m): 5:36am On Sep 27, 2015
texanomaly:

Lmao. A SHADOW occurs when LIGHT rays strike a body that it can't pass through. You skipped Physics in high school huh?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Flee Youthful Lusts / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.