Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830215 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by vickyO(f): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
ATMC:
Hello. How r usmiley done with sch abi Nysc?
None. Still in school.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by doublex: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2015
am not sure about christianity but since leaving islam and researching about christianity,i can see that the 'founder' of christianty(Jesus) is better and more morally superior compared to muhammed,foundation/founder of islam....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2015
doublex:
am not sure about christianity but since leaving islam and researching about christianity,i can see that the 'founder' of christianty(Jesus) is better and more morally superior compared to muhammed,foundation/founder of islam....
Good morning. what is confusing you in Christianity?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by doublex: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
Good morning. what is confusing you in Christianity?
hope you are having a good day,i meant the claims of being right about its claims etc.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2015
[b]No shame – October 14, 2015
The world has become shameless. Sadly there are many who have no shame, they do not even know how to blush.
That is why this generation is so wicked. Parents and children are alike, no difference.
They are all conformed to the world.
If parents do not teach and raise their children to be different and to live Godly, the world will do the opposite.
Many parents are putting to shame by their shameless children.
They do not know to distinguish between right and wrong, truth and lies.
Everything is acceptable to them but not to Me.
I have one standard for all and I do not change.
Those things that are an abomination to Me, many do not only approve of them but they do them themselves also and still they believe and think that I am pleased with them while I am not. They have no shame.
They must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I know every heart and all motives.
I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked.
I am the righteous Judge. I will judge each one for your own deeds good or bad.
Do not be a shame on My Name and My Kingdom.
Be blameless, pure in heart. Change for good, be holy like Me or you will perish.[/b]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2015
ATMC......kedu.

I am still around been busy that's all, how's you? I heard you were tying or will be tying the knot soon.

How's everyone?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
ATMC......kedu.

I am still around been busy that's all, how's you? I heard you were tying or will be tying the knot soon.

How's everyone?
Adim mma smiley You heard right, insha Allah...wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2015
How's ur day coming along?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2015
ATMC:
Adim mma smiley You heard right, insha Allah...wink
how many languages do you speak? I am impressed. tongue

Still in bed, enjoying being home. How's yours ?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
ATMC - Ada, invite us to chop rice sha! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 16, 2015
the greatest story ever sold... and many gullible pple bought... religions are just a big scam.... d world needs somthing to blive in... n so dey gve us religion... its a scam...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2015
louismane:
the greatest story ever sold... and many gullible pple bought... religions are just a big scam.... d world needs somthing to blive in... n so dey gve us religion... its a scam...
You seem to be so sure. Can you prove it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Never boast about things that you got through robbery.
They will not last, how long you will rob others for you to eat and dress and live, how long?
Let the wicked forsake his way before its too late
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
HEAVEN 'OR' HELL (you chose).

One quote: "God has told me that if we do not repent and clean up the piled up sins, He will not be able to help us.
The sins will block and be a barrier between God and us.
We must repent daily and live a holy life to draw closer to Him.
We must be changed. Our life must be changed. The moment we are born again, we no longer serve Satan.
Our Master has changed to Jesus Christ.
Jesus does not want even one soul to be perish.
Even after gaining all the wealth in the world, if we lose our soul, it is in vain.
We must possess His character and completely Forsake sin.
Amen"
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by pstsofi(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
How can one get a particular frnd he or she will chat wit often?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
pstsofi:
How can one get a particular frnd he or she will chat wit often?
Here or where, why and on what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
"we consider and look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are visible are temporal [brief and fleeting], but the things that are invisible are deathless and everlasting".... 2 Corinthians 4:18
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Helloo people....this is my first tym here...and am happy to join in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Fatherherokay(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
that is right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by idonijesamod(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2015
all i understand is grace is better as wisdom is a principal thing.all i understand is grace is better as wisdom is a principal thing.all i understand is grace is better as wisdom is a principal thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
[b]Life or death – October 20, 2015

Each one must choose for themselves, life or death.
The wise will choose life over death but the foolish will die if they do not repent.
The wages of sin is death.
There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.
You will either have eternal life or eternal damnation for eternity.
Many are deceived and in darkness, on the wrong way to destruction, death, if they do not repent,
turn from their wrong ways and seek life over death.
I force no one. Each one has a free will and must choose life or death and bear the consequences for their choice.
The devil has deceived many and lulled them asleep, they are spiritually dead not alive.
They must wake up and repent, seek life over death. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner.
It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.
I came so that you can have life and life in abundance. Seek life and not death.
The enemy has destroyed many and is seeking to destroy even more, he steals life from many with all his lies.
Do not fall prey to him. I love and I care for you. Life is in Me.
I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, if you diligently seek Me, you will find Me and will not be disappointed.[/b]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Emewhite: 2:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Wadup pipo..... Follow my church on Facebook@ WWW.Facebook.com/worshiparcade.... Or better still, search worshiparcade with ya FB acct.... As you do so, may God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nimk(f): 5:26am On Oct 23, 2015
May God bless us all......and give us strength to finish strong, and come out of this world victorious....amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2015
The LORD is grieving over HIS lukewarm, lost and rebellious children:
We could live in perfect paradise with HIM and most have instead chosen a garbage dump- hell.
Go figure.
You can't remain in your sinful old life and still call your self a new creature, you are still an old creature,
surprise your name is not the book of life, that is a sad news to hear.
But the Lord is ready to saved you if you can repent of every sin including secret sin ,
then return to the Lord for holy walk with Him and you shall be saved.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mimiwems(f): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why is Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar the Best Available?
Made only from the finest, delicious, healthy grown USDA Certified Organic apples!
Unfiltered and loaded with important polyphenol antioxidants.
Raw, live and unpasteurized. Full of enzymes!
Contains the “Mother” of Vinegar, a chain of protein enzymes regarded for nutritional and health benefits!
Gluten free, non-GMO, and Kosher!
Trusted since 1912.
Best Tasting!
Benefits
Natural heartburn remedy.
May help joint discomfort.
Supports normal metabolic processes.

Promotes balanced glucose levels.
Rich in potassium, a key mineral for muscle growth, nervous system, and heart health.
ACV may encourage weight loss by breaking down fats.
Used externally to give skin a more youthful and healthy appearance.
Great external remedy for dandruff and acne.
MiVic Consult 08065752586 08124319187.
Pickup. 45 yinsua adeniji Street off Muslim Avenue, Bstp Unity Street ikeja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by opportunihub: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hello All, I'd Like You To Discover All About Nigeria's Men And Women Of God (Past & Present), Their Lives, Family, Miniseries And Impacts Etc At www.godsgenerals-nigeria..com. Drop A Comment I Share I Follow Us. Some of the God's Generals We Have Xray-ed Includes Apostle Samuel Egbo (The UCC), ArchBishop Benson Idahosa (CGM), Pastor Enoch Adeboye (RCCG), Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka (R. Catholic), Dr Pastor Paul Enenche (Dunamis), Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy) Etc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hello

Please I say hi to the family members here.

Please I need someone who can help me with short videos of plays/drama's that can be acted in church services and youth programs. I have a bit already but I'd like to have more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bamz(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2015
Hello sovereign army! I'm new here...

God's grace is awe inspiring kiss

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Fingesi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Would you like to be born again?
If yes, say this prayer of faith: “Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Saviour. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.” If you prayed this simple prayer, you are now a child of God. He loves you and will never leave you. Read your Bible daily, obey God’s Word and seek Christian fellowship (John 14:21). Congratulations! You are now born again! All-round rest and peace are guaranteed you, in Jesus’ Name. Call or write, and share your testimonies with me through contact 09028651279
Worship with us @ Living Faith Church, Chika off Chika Bus Stop, Airport Road, Lugbe Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kckingz: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Here's the new praise medley by kckingz that is crowning churches now, download and enjoy, share with friends/family
www.gospelph.com/download/?song=949
www.gospelph.com/page/?song=949
www.gospelph.com/play/?song=949

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — The Lethal Power Of Lust / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.