Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (822933 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by BethelD1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
All Glory to our creator Jehovah who daily loads us with all benefits through Jesus Christ our Lord .
Please join me in thanking God for my sons birthday today .

Also can you brethren pray with me for deliverance and victory , promotion for me in my career and family and if possible join me in a 3 day fast starting tomorrow

May God send helpers of destinies to you lives .

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kazil1(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Creative art whatsapp group 4 art $ graphic student, if u r interested kindly drob ur num or add 07033322685

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by BethelD1(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Please join me in prayers for immediate deliverance from all the attacks of the enemy .
I'm going through the shadow right now but I want the light of God will show up in Jesus name.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Keky(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Thank you Jesus. For sometime now, I've been having this abdominal pain and it has been like this for years now. The strange thing about this pain is that, I experience it just once in a day around 6pm-8pm and in that time, I'm always in great pain. So, a time came we had a programme in my church and the man of God prayed for me and I believed I've been healed. Next day came, this pain came again and I told God that the blood of Jesus is already in me, I'm a new born, I shouldn't feel this pain.

That night, I had a dream and I saw myself being operated on by surgeons, and I woke up. Never in my life have I experienced this before, and since that day, I've never felt that pain again.

Secondly, God gave me a job, after years of unemployment. Praise the Lord!!!!!

To those expecting something from God, keep asking, persevere, God will not fail you.Your testimony will come. SHALOM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Jbuster: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please where can I download latest naija and foreign gospels, I will appreciate your response. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by BethelD1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Children of Jehovah please agree with me right now for immediate deliverance from evil judgement against my career and family.

May the Lord raise helpers of destiny for you in time of need.
Jesus is Lord
Shalom!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by julival(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
My brethren today's message is an excerpt from the book of matthew 16:13-20, where Jesus the son of the most High asked his disciples who do people say the son of man is ? and his disciples answered him saying "some say you are Elijah while others say you are John the baptist, others say you are Jeremiah or some other prophet" and then Jesus Christ turned to them and asked them " who do you say i am ?" and Simon Peter answered saying "you are the Messiah the son of the living God." I know this question might sound common or mere to you but i tell you today that for you to answer this question you need to encounter Jesus personally in other to provide a definite response for i say to you your experience and answer of who Jesus is, cannot and can never be the same with that of simon peter,your brother,sister,father,mother,relation,colleques or friends e.t.c. Because there are many faces to God's glory and that is why "The Doctors call him the Healer", "The Mathematicians call him the Alpha and Omega", "The Zoologist call him The Lion of the tribe of Judah", "Scientist call him The Omniscience", "The Botanist call him The Tree of Life", "The Engineers call him The Strong Tower", "The Architects call him The Solid Rock", "The Geologist call him the Master of the Universe", "The widows call him The Chief Husband Man", "The Soldiers call him The Mighty Commander in Battle", "The Wisemen call him Wisdom". Wow how wonderful and beautiful God's glory is, after meditating on this question i finally came up with a definite answer and i say "Lord you are the Master and King of all and everyThing". So my dear brethren today Jesus is asking you " Who do you say i am ? ". I pray for you that after reading this message may the Holy Spirit give you a share of Gods glory so that you also will have a definite answer to his question like Simon Peter -------- In Jesus Name. Source:~ http://www.ebuziblog..com/2015/10/who-do-you-say-i-am.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by commytosy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
walking in, I think I love this house.but I am tired of life.......walking out again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by smurfdaddy: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2016
www.afriqhub.com is a great place to discuss with like-minded people cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by rulesman: 2:08am On Jun 27, 2016
somebody hold huge amount of money in a dream n visit a friend while they were walking an army officer came at thier back strecth his hand behind to take the money immediate he ran with the money and woke up can you please tell me the meaning of the dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
thank God I've finally found a place where to belong. happy to be here tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ChifysWorld: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
I you like poem as a christian, then you will like this
http://chifysworld..com.ng/2016/06/perdition.html

its a poem about the destruction that looms at the end

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (786) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Jealousy: Saul Eyes David / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.