Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (829836 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
lol at Sabatical leave, I will do that.

Really miss this lot, Dagr8 stopped chatting to me after that fateful night, I send him messages but nothing, he was online but ignored me, guess our nairalandship has expired.

@guitarlife thanks for reminding me, mummy tgirlforeal, its been ages, greetings Ma.

@ Logicboy, really? Do tell me more.
I
HBG, you know I don't do that and Iam sorry if I did. Our nairalandship, our friendship is still very much valid
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
OPEN HEAVENS BY PST. ENOCH .A. ADEBOYE MONDAY 29TH AUGUST,2016 THE GREAT INVITATION MEMORISE: Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18 HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE Consecrated, Lord, to Thee; Take my moments and my days, Let them flow in ceaseless praise, Let them flow in ceaseless praise. READ: Matthew 11:28-30 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 3:6-5:13 Psalms 44:9-16 MESSAGE: There are numerous invitations we receive during the course of our lifetime, but there is an invitation that changes the life of a person permanently and that invitation is only found in Jesus. Sometimes, people can invite you to great occasions where you dine and wine with very important people in the society but that does not put an end to the trouble you are going through as an individual. You dine with them, but upon returning to your private closet, you carry your problems again. However, when you respond to the invitation of Jesus, He solves all your problems. This is why you cannot afford to respond inappropriately to this invitation. With this invitation, you come as you are. Present yourself to Him the way you are and let Him turn your life around. This is why the invitation of Jesus is the greatest of all invitations; it is also unique because He has all the power and the resources to turn any situation around. No matter how blessed an individual is, there is a limit to how many people he can help. No matter how buoyant your organisation is, there is no CEO that can employ everyone in a country. Jesus is the only employer who can pay everyone that comes under His government. There no restriction, it is open to all. This invitation is to those who live under the stress and turmoil of this world. He wants to deliver them from all their troubles. There are those who have problems with their spiritual life. Jesus is available to release grace and mercy in the state of their spiritual poverty. There are people living under the bondage of emotions and religion, Jesus wants to set them free and deliver them from all their battles both within and without. There are many people who are struggling on the inside. When you see them, they appear alright but they have troubles, fears, worries, anxieties and depression. Jesus is calling you to come to Him. He wants to remove the yoke that the devil and His agents have put on you. He wants to uproot every plant that He has not planted in your life. He wants to deliver you from the burdens of this world that cause frustration and depression. However, you must submit to Him before He can be of help to you. It does not matter how far you have gone into the world of sin, Jesus is calling you to come. There is no sinner without a future and there is no saint without a past but in Jesus everything becomes new; "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17 One finds peace and rest of mind by understanding that his sins are forgiven by the grace of God through the blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of Calvary, because where there is no shedding of blood there is no remission for sins. You can cast all your worries and anxiety on Jesus; it is part of your redemption right because all those troubles have been exchanged for peace through His death. However, you must know that the glory of God is His holiness. His dwelling is in holiness. His way is holy and the invitation to us is not an invitation to lawlessness but an invitation to holiness. PRAYER POINT: There is no sin that is beyond the redemption at the cross.
Happy Sunday.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ezymotion(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
are their scammers in Tb Joshua facebook site please help me people if you know anything about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2016
dagr8:

HBG, you know I don't do that and Iam sorry if I did. Our nairalandship, our friendship is still very much valid

That's nice @dagr8,
I am waiting for my own apology oo, grin grin

Who has seen ihedinobi2/ihedinobi
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2016
yetseyi:

That's nice @dagr8,
I am waiting for my own apology oo, grin grin

Who has seen ihedinobi2/ihedinobi
Which apology you want? sad
Ihedinobi2 is active in diaries section
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2016
dagr8:

Which apology you want? sad
Ihedinobi2 is active in diaries section

grin grin

Really, I will check, Ihedinobi2- the guy that answers the what is your name question with a page. grin grin

Oya lemme Start tagging everybody
Ujsizzle - I do see you in the graphic section I think
ATMC
Mintayo-
Humbledbygrace
Ihedinobi2
An0nimus - I see you in FAM section
Etc

There are some things I think some of us will feel more comfortable discussing here than in public threads sad

Everybody come oo
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2016
yetseyi:

An0nimus - I see you in FAM section
Etc

There are some things I think some of us will feel more comfortable discussing here than in public threads sad

Everybody come oo

My dear, I go apprenticeship for that section so that I go see front when Mrs enter the equation. Make the knowledge just dey pile up first.

So Ihedinobi2 is still on NL? I thought he deactivated.

Dagr8 business is going fine I believe? You do Neteller yeah?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2016
An0nimus:

My dear, I go apprenticeship for that section so that I go see front when Mrs enter the equation. Make the knowledge just dey pile up first.

Lool it is very necessary,

Since you are hear lemme kuku start the question.

https://www.nairaland.com/3318958/tired-bachelor-looking-purposeful-friendship

On that thread I saw some comments that his list is not realistic, is he really asking for too much? Are such people rare to find (I meet people like that everytime noow)

Honestly I don't see what the problem is with what he wants except he may not get that specs totally.

Cc

Ujsizzle -
ATMC
Mintayo-
Humbledbygrace
Ihedinobi2
An0nimus
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sonofluc1fer: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
yetseyi:

On that thread I saw some comments that his list is not realistic, is he really asking for too much? Are such people rare to find (I meet people like that everytime noow)

Honestly I don't see what the problem is with what he wants except he may not get that specs totally.

Cc

Ujsizzle -
ATMC
Mintayo-
Humbledbygrace
Ihedinobi2
An0nimus
Hallo.. used to.be muskeeto/Amanfrommars... hope everyone's good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Hallo.. used to.be muskeeto/Amanfrommars... hope everyone's good.

Really, you like changing monikers oo looool.

We are all good.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sonofluc1fer: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
yetseyi:

Really, you like changing monikers oo looool.

We are all good.
Change is the only constant. cool cool grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
yetseyi:

That guy is in lalaland. I didn't want to disrespect him on that thread and yes, he is entitled to his spec. But c'mon, seriously? see the requirements for the position of a wife. How will he know she's a virgin? I understand where he is coming from but he needs to be real. If I tell you my spec, you'll ask if I want to draw her out of a comic strip. But I understand we're imperfect and can't get everything we want in others. We just have to be real to ourselves.

Besides, having a textbook woman like that will not always mean a happy marriage. The cooking might be bad, she might nag him to death, she might have serrriooous anger issues. Being Christian doesn't mean she can't have anger problems. She might even turn out to be a s.ex maniac when oga just feels it's for procreation only. So many other variables.

Are there Nigerian women that meet his spec? yes. The problem is if they are single or willing to date someone like him.

I told him to pray because that's the only way I can think of for him to get what he seeks.

E be like I don reach Ihedinobi length grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Change is the only constant. cool cool grin

Have you seen Ricky and Morty?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sonofluc1fer: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
An0nimus:

Have you seen Ricky and Morty?
Yup. You dey PH?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Yup. You dey PH?

Yeap. Ok, na skeetz be this. Wanted to confirm grin

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
An0nimus:

We thank the Lord. Yes I do Neteller, Skrill and payoneer (buy only for now) . Please contact me if you have some, I will buy at attractive price.
And how have you been?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
An0nimus:

That guy is in lalaland. I didn't want to disrespect him on that thread and yes, he is entitled to his spec. But c'mon, seriously? see the requirements for the position of a wife. How will he know she's a virgin? I understand where he is coming from but he needs to be real. If I tell you my spec, you'll ask if I want to draw her out of a comic strip. But I understand we're imperfect and can't get everything we want in others. We just have to be real to ourselves.

Besides, having a textbook woman like that will not always mean a happy marriage. The cooking might be bad, she might nag him to death, she might have serrriooous anger issues. Being Christian doesn't mean she can't have anger problems. She might even turn out to be a s.ex maniac when oga just feels it's for procreation only. So many other variables.

Are there Nigerian women that meet his spec? yes. The problem is if they are single or willing to date someone like him.

I told him to pray because that's the only way I can think of for him to get what he seeks.

E be like I don reach Ihedinobi length grin

Okay now lets look at the requirements they are making a fuss about

Christian: ( Born Again preferably CAC/RCCG) Family Background) It will be nice if the parents are well involved in Ministry
Educated: At least first degree with good academic records ( evidence of a budding career or business ( business is preferred)

Personality: Mild Introversion ( I am an extrovert, can talk for Africa, life of the party, multiple chain of friends, big baby etc)

Ministry: Must be involved in Ministry work ( it will be good if she is good with children and old people, I love these people)

Spirituality: She must be someone who understands the significance of ceaseless praying and the fact that we are all that we are by the grace of God ( so she will be humble and be able to exude grace and compassion). For instance, it takes humility and wisdom to even consider this online advert.

Life's ambition: She must be someone who really wants to make heaven and whose life's ambitions are subject to their alignment with that goal.

Ethnic: I am sorry, but I really will prefer a Yoruba Lady ( preferably an Ijesha ( or any other town in OSUN, Oyo or Ekiti)
Physique: Slim with nothing particularly conspicuous
Complexion : Dark ( chocolate)

Eyes: Big or moderate eyeballs with heavy eyelids ( the physical attributes are desirable but not compulsory)

Height: I am 5:8, so that is the maximum height.

Interests (movies, road trips, hosting guests, cooking and fashion)

Dressing: I need it to be obvious from your dressing that you are a Christian ( No rainbow colours on the face, no heavy jewelries and definitely no skimpy dresses outside of the house)

I am sorry, you will also need to still be a VIRGIN. I respect every woman regardless of their sexual history but for this position, a Virgin will be more appropriate.
Location: Preferably Lagos but if you have access to the social media ( location should not be an immediate barrier).

MY CREDENTIALS

I am a christian, male, professional in his early 30s. The qualities I want in my woman ( as stated above) sufficiently defines who I am. If you are interested PM me and you will be free to conduct your due diligence.
[b][/b]

I still dont see what the problem is in this specifications, these are basically what people look out for to their own specs

He didnt even emphasize on the physical attributes, Is there a christain that doesnt want to make heaven? Will he want to marry someone that is not into ministry
He had already stated what is compulsory and non negotiable i.e Christainity. I feel where people are having an issue is the virginity part abeg he has a right to want that jare.

So whats not real about wanting a lady he shares the same faith as yours, interested in your ministry, have something doing, A christain who believes in prayer, can pray, wants to make heaven,believes that everything is given by the grace of God, dresses modestly with no painting of face and to crown it all a virgin. smiley

Do you know if hes a pastor
You said how will he know she is a virgin, is that the issue loool

Anybody can have anger problems and all those issues you listed thats the reason why people have to get to know each other

Thank God you admitted there are people who are his specs wink grin grin grin

Is this not part of what people look out for if they are dating? so why the fuss.

I do believe he will find whats hes looking for but not the total package, a little compromise here and there.

Lool you never reach Ihedinobi length, the guy for finish one page lool.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Johnmichael2016: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
BE RULED BY GOD'S WORD.

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live (Romans 8:13).
As a child of God, you’re an ambassador of Christ. That’s how He sees you. You’re His representative. That’s why it’s important that your behaviour conforms to the Word. Be ruled by the Word. Don’t live according to your flesh. Don’t be controlled by your emotions. Give no place to carnality in your life. Be spiritually minded. Spend time on the Word and yield yourself to the Holy Spirit to work through you.

Remember, He sees your heart; if you’re hungry for Him; if you’re zealous and passionate for Him and the spread of the Gospel, He’ll see to it that you’re a success in life. So, you’ve got to align yourself with His thoughts. Let nothing stop you from living a life that’s pleasing to the Lord. Let your life be to the praise and glory of the One who called you.

Walk in the Spirit; the Bible says, “This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh” (Galatians 5:16). Walking in the Spirit is walking in the Word; living according to God’s Word. As long as you can have bitterness in your heart, you’re not walking in the Spirit; as long as you’re still involved in some worldly, carnal machinations, you’re not walking in the Spirit.

Refuse to be body-ruled. Live beyond the senses, for Christianity is life in the spirit. Don’t live in accordance to how you feel; live in accordance to the Word. You’re not of this world; you’re born of the Word. Jesus said, “I’m from above,” and so are you; you’re from above. Therefore, “set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth” (Colossians 3:2). Don’t think, talk, or act like the world. Let the Word of God dominate your thinking and control your life.

CONFESSION

I’m born of the Holy Spirit, and I’m fully yielded to His leading, guidance and control; I don’t fulfil the desires of the flesh. I’m fulfilling God’s perfect will, and living out my destiny in Him. I yield my spirit to Him only, to be instructed and guided in wisdom to please the Lord in all things. Amen.
Further Study:

Galatians 5:22-25 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Romans 8:6-9 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace. 7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:

1 Corinthians 13:1-13, Proverbs 1-2
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Colossians 4:10-18, Jeremiah 15

Read, share and also leave comments on today's devotional. Let's keep spreading until we get into every man's world...God bless you.
LoveWorld Publishing Ministry : Christian Book Publisher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sKeetz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
An0nimus:

hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Logicbwoy: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
yetseyi:

I still dont see what the problem is in this specifications, these are basically what people look out for to their own specs

He didnt even emphasize on the physical attributes, Is there a christain that doesnt want to make heaven? Will he want to marry someone that is not into ministry
He had already stated what is compulsory and non negotiable i.e Christainity. I feel where people are having an issue is the virginity part abeg he has a right to want that jare.

So whats not real about wanting a lady he shares the same faith as yours, interested in your ministry, have something doing, A christain who believes in prayer, can pray, wants to make heaven,believes that everything is given by the grace of God, dresses modestly with no painting of face and to crown it all a virgin. smiley

Do you know if hes a pastor
You said how will he know she is a virgin, is that the issue loool

Anybody can have anger problems and all those issues you listed thats the reason why people have to get to know each other

Thank God you admitted there are people who are his specs wink grin grin grin

Is this not part of what people look out for if they are dating? so why the fuss.

I do believe he will find whats hes looking for but not the total package, a little compromise here and there.

shocked

See objectification of women! Gaddem!! Specs?

Specs? Are we buying fones or cars? These are human beings we are asking for. We are not cars with straightforward attributes. A person can be a christian today, a muslim tommorrow. A yoruba woman can hate egusi. We dont just tick boxes.

Many pastors have had their marriages end up in divorce with all the "specs" included. Prayer warrior wives indeed.

Come.......what am I doing here sef? It seems i missed road to the non-christian chatbox grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Logicbwoy:

shocked

Specs? Are we buying fones or cars? These are human beings we are asking for. We are not cars with straightforward attributes. A person can be a christian today, a muslim tommorrow. A yoruba woman can hate egusi. We dont just tick boxes.

Many pastors have had their marriages end up in divorce with all the "specs" included. Prayer warrior wives indeed.

Come.......what am I doing here sef? It seems i missed road to the non-christian chatbox grin

Objectification I disagree, I am not one to do that

Lool maybe the word specs sounds somehow I think qualities sounds more okay, its just grammer.

Its simply what you desire or want or prefer , its all English.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Praisegodalways: 12:58am On Sep 01, 2016
check out @astageforpraise on twitter for the latest christian material!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Praisegodalways: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Check out @astageforpraise on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for the latest Christian material!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sonofluc1fer: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2016
An0nimus:

Muskeeto and skeetz na two different people o.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Logicbwoy: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Skeetz on the beatz
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2016
dagr8:

We thank the Lord. Yes I do Neteller, Skrill and payoneer (buy only for now) . Please contact me if you have some, I will buy at attractive price.
And how have you been?

I've been good bro. My Payoneer is still on some space voyage to Nigeria. Went by regular post.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

na muskeeto me dey call skeetz, don't know that guy from Jupiter grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2016
This post will be long 'cause of the quotes

yetseyi:

Nne take a good look at these specs again. Let me number them

1)Christian: ( Born Again preferably CAC/RCCG) Family Background)
1a)It will be nice if the parents are well involved in Ministry

2)Educated: At least first degree with good academic records
2a)evidence of a budding career or business ( business is preferred)

3)Personality: Mild Introversion ( I am an extrovert, can talk for Africa, life of the party, multiple chain of friends, big baby etc)

4)Ministry: Must be involved in Ministry work
4a) (it will be good if she is good with children and old people, I love these people)

5)Spirituality: She must be someone who understands the significance of ceaseless praying and the fact that we are all that we are by the grace of God ( so she will be humble and be able to exude grace and compassion). For instance, it takes humility and wisdom to even consider this online advert.

6)Life's ambition: She must be someone who really wants to make heaven and whose life's ambitions are subject to their alignment with that goal.

7)Ethnic: I am sorry, but I really will prefer a Yoruba Lady (preferably an Ijesha (or any other town in OSUN, Oyo or Ekiti)

coolAge: 24-27

9)Physique: Slim with nothing particularly conspicuous

10)Complexion : Dark (chocolate)

11)Eyes: Big or moderate eyeballs with heavy eyelids (the physical attributes are desirable but not compulsory)

12)Height: I am 5:8, so that is the maximum height.

13)Interests (movies, road trips, hosting guests, cooking and fashion)

14)Dressing: I need it to be obvious from your dressing that you are a Christian ( No rainbow colours on the face, no heavy jewelries and definitely no skimpy dresses outside of the house)

15)I am sorry, you will also need to still be a VIRGIN. I respect every woman regardless of their sexual history but for this position, a Virgin will be more appropriate.

16)Location: Preferably Lagos but if you have access to the social media ( location should not be an immediate barrier).

Tell me this list is not too specific. This guy can go on a date with a physical checklist to be sure he doesn't forget something. grin

This I agree, though he didn't state that less qualified candidates can apply. Oh well, let's not over-flog the issue. Whatever floats his goat.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2016
Logicbwoy:

shocked

What's your spec LB, Octa core processor? grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Logicbwoy: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2016
An0nimus:

What's your spec LB, Octa core processor? grin

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Crucified With Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.