Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (828387 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
OPEN HEAVENS BY PST. ENOCH .A. ADEBOYE

SATURDAY 30TH DECEMBER, 2017

OF SEASONS

MEMORISE:
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
Ecclesiastes 3:4

READ:
James 5:1-6

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ecclesiastes 11-12,
Song of Solomon 1-3
&
Malachi 2:17-3:15

“To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:” Ecclesiastes 3:1
It is clear from the above scripture that in God’s timetable, there is a time for everything. Life is split into different seasons. There is a time to weep and a time to laugh; there is also a time to mourn and a time to dance (Ecclesiastics 3:4). One lesson here is that every man is expected to go through the ups and downs of life. In order words, if you go through a weeping season, you will equally go through a laughing season. If you have experienced a season of mourning, you will also experience a season of dancing. However, if all you experience is the down seasons, something is most likely wrong somewhere. The forces of darkness, together with their human agents, often do what they can to manipulate their victims so that they never experience the good seasons of life. Every evil plot against you that is geared towards separating you from your good seasons shall come to naught in Jesus’ Name!
“But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.” Luke 16:25
In Luke 16:19-31, the Lord told the story of a rich man and a certain beggar named Lazarus. These two characters experienced different seasons on earth that contrasted greatly with the seasons they found themselves eternally living in after they died. While the rich man enjoyed a good season on earth, he found himself in an unending season of torment in eternity. On the other hand, Lazarus experienced very bad seasons while on earth, but he found himself enjoying an unending season of joy in eternity. One crucial lesson here is that if your stay on earth is just to enjoy yourself without giving consideration to having a good relationship with God, be prepared to spend an eternity without God. If you live life without Christ, you will live an eternity separated from God. In other words, how you live today will determine the permanent season you will experience in eternity. What season are you bringing upon yourself for eternity? In our Bible reading, rich men living in so much affluence and engaging in the excesses of the rich were asked to mourn over the evil season that would befall them in time to come. Are you going through a bad season in life? You shall soon enter a new season of joy in Jesus’ Name. If you are in Christ, that season of joy will led to a permanent season of joy in eternity. Thank God for your new season of joy. Hallelujah!

ACTION POINT:
Take stock of the high and low points of your life this year. What could you have done differently to avoid some of the low points?

HYMN 6:
1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.
[Refrain]

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.
[Refrain]

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.
[Refrain]

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
[Refrain]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mcanthony82(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Every believer is called to a life of glory and virtue(2 peter 1:3). Many have been caged by the devil because the don't know who the are. I have said that Ye are gods and children of the most High. ( Psalm 82:6) Because you don't know, you will fall like ordinary men. When you don't know, God rejects you and the wickedness, power and authority in the high places will take over you. (Hosea 4:12),
Wisdom is profitable but in all thy getting get understanding. Understanding comes from knowledge, until u know you won't get understanding. Therefore strife for knowledge. For its only through knowledge that you can access your redemptive rights in Christ. But this knowledge is not an ordinary knowledge but the knowledge of Christ know as the epignosis. (2 peter 1:3).
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2017

SUNDAY 31ST DECEMBER, 2017

YOUR LOCATION MATTERS

MEMORISE:
“He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.” Proverbs 10:5

READ:
Genesis 3:7-10

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Songs of Solomon 4-8
& Malachi 3:16-4:6

Although God is much very willing to help you, before you can receive help from Him, you have to first settle the issue of your spiritual location. In today’s Bible reading, when God came visiting Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, and He did not find them where he expected them to be, He made a passionate call to them saying: “Adam, where are you?” If God will help you, He needs to know where you are. Do you want God’s help today? If yes, where are you standing presently? Are you where you were at the beginning of the year? Are you stagnant, unproductive, unprofitable, and not making progress? In the parable of the talents, the fellow who received one talent proved to be unproductive (Matthew 25:24-30). That is however not God’s expectation of you. Some people are unproductive because they do the right thing at the wrong time. Proverbs 10:5 says,
“He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.”
There is a time for everything. There is a time to work and a time to rest. Rest follows work and not the other way round. Today, quite a number of people unfortunately go on vacations even though they have not worked. Rest is earned. If you rest without deserving it, you will be showing to the whole world how unwise you really are. When many children of affluent people, who never worked one day to earn an income, are bequeathed with great wealth, the next thing they think of doing is how to go on a spending spree of the funds they never worked for.
Beloved, where is your present location? If you are located in laziness, disobedience, self-will or unforgiveness, receiving help from God may be a mirage. If you are sleeping when you should be actively engaged for the Master, you are a shame to the Body of Christ. The harvest of this world is already ripe and gradually becoming overripe. This is harvest time. How many souls did you personally win to Christ this year? Is there any significant improvement to your life compared to last year or have you lost further grounds to laziness, procrastination and idleness? Can you say you are experiencing progress? Movement can be sideways, forward or backward. May you never go backward in Jesus’ Name! Consider your location and take appropriate steps so that you can receive God’s help this season.

ACTION POINT:
Before asking God for anything make sure you are not located in disobedience or unbelief.

HYMN 9:
1. On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross,
The emblem of suff’ring and shame;
And I love that old cross where the Dearest and Best
For a world of lost sinners was slain.

Refrain:
So I’ll cherish the old rugged cross,
Till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
And exchange it someday for a crown.

2. Oh, that old rugged cross, so despised by the world,
Has a wondrous attraction for me;
For the dear Lamb of God left His glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary.
Refrain:

3. In that old rugged cross, stained with blood so divine,
A wondrous beauty I see,
For ’twas on that old cross Jesus suffered and died,
To pardon and sanctify me.
Refrain:

4. To the old rugged cross I will ever be true;
Its shame and reproach gladly bear;
Then He’ll call me someday to my home far away,
Where His glory forever I’ll share.
Refrain:
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2017

MONDAY 1ST JANUARY, 2018

THANK YOU FATHER!

MEMORISE:
Bless The Lord, O my Soul, and forget not all his benefits: Psalm 103:2

READ :
Psalm 150:1-6

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 1-2 & Revelation 1

King Hezekiah declared a profound truth when he testified that only the living can praise the Lord ( Isaiah 38:19 ). Children of God, as living spirits, we have many reasons to be thankful for. Whenever I consider the lovingkindness of God and His tender mercies, demonstrated through protection, providence, love, forgiveness, healing, good health and, above all else, salvation of the soul, I always come to the conclusion that indeed the Lord has been very gracious to His children. No wonder the Holy Spirit, in Psalm 150:2, succinctly instructs us to
“Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.”
This is so important that in Psalm 103:1-5, David counsels his own soul to bless the Lord in thanksgiving, admonishing himself not to forget any one of God’s benefits. In other words, there is tendency for us to forget all that the Lord has done for us. Nevertheless, we have no reason to be ungrateful to God, because His goodness forever flows to us. Prophet Jeremiah testifies of this truth in Lamentations 3:22-23, saying:
“It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.”
Moreover, what is our joy as children of God? It is the assurance of better tomorrow: the assurance of better year ahead of us. Only those who are saved by the grace that is in Christ Jesus have this assurance. Declaring this assurance, the Holy Spirit in Isaiah 3:10 says,
“Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. “
Who is the righteous? The righteous is the one who has accepted Jesus Christ as his or her personal Lord and Saviour. The righteousness of Christ is bestowed upon such person because they believe and have appropriated the ransom paid on their behalf by the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God who took away the sins of the world ( John 1:29 ). God is saying to you that you should be grateful to Him for all He has done for you in the past, particularly in the just concluded year . If you remain thankful, your tank of blessings shall be full as you go into the New Year. However, not giving your life to the One who paid the supreme price for your salvation is the greatest form of ingratitude. Therefore, repent and give your life to Christ today! He will be your Shepherd and you shall want nothing throughout the New Year and in the years to come. Hallelujah!

ACTION POINT:
Thank the Lord for all His goodness and mercies over your life in the past; give your life to Him afresh and renew your commitment to serve Him in holiness and perfect obedience in this New Year.

HYMN 1 :
1. Now thank we all our God, With hearts, and hands and voices;
Who wondrous things hath done,
In whom His world rejoices;
Who, from our mothers’ arms,
Hath blessed us on our way
With countless gifts of love
And still is ours to-day.

2. O may this bounteous God
Through all our life be near us,
With ever-joyful hearts
And blessed peace to cheer us.
And keep us in His grace
And guide us when perplexed.
And free us from all ills
In this world and the next.

3. All praise and thanks to God
The father now be given,
The Son. and Him who reigns
With Them in highest heaven
The One, Eternal God,
Whom earth and heaven adore;
For thus it was, is now,
And shall be evermore.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 2:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Glory be to God Almighty for what HE has done, doing and will still do in our lives. It is indeed a wonderful privilege to see the end of the year 2017.

I'm using this medium to thank our esteem readers and participaants for making the year 2017 an interesting one. Thanks so much. Trust that we shall do better in this new year 2018.

I'm also using this opportunity to call out on all Christians faithful to let us work together in this year to make this thread live up to expectation. It's a Christian chat box,  let's really have things to chat about that will uplift our souls and edify our spirits. In addition,  we can bring up chat that will bless us mentally,  physically, emotionally and in other aspects of life , with eternity in the kingdom of God in view.

Wishing us all prosperous and fulfilled new year  2018

Shalom.

cc. Msngo40, Humbledbygrace, Victorotex,  Olaadegbu An2elect2, Goshen360, jiggaz, asuustrike2009, farmtech,  5solas, Ferisidowu, 4reala, dallyemmy, and all Christians brothers and sisters out there.

4 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 01, 2018
Julivas:
Glory be to God Almighty for what HE has done, doing and will still do in our lives. It is indeed a wonderful privilege to see the end of the year 2017.

I'm using this medium to thank our esteem readers and participaants for making the year 2017 an interesting one. Thanks so much. Trust that we shall do better in this new year 2018.

I'm also using this opportunity to call out on all Christians faithful to let us work together in this year to make this thread live up to expectation. It's a Christian chat box,  let's really have things to chat about that will uplift our souls and edify our spirits. In addition,  we can bring up chat that will bless us mentally,  physically, emotionally and in other aspects of life , with eternity in the kingdom of God in view.

Shalom.

cc. Msngo40, Humbledbygrace, Victorotex,  Olaadegbu An2elect2, Goshen360, jiggaz, asuustrike2009, farmtech,  5solas, Ferisidowu, 4reala and all Christians brothers and sisters out there.

AMEN MAY GOD HELP US EXPOUND HIS TRUTH FAITHFULLY ON THIS THREAD AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by jiggaz(m): 6:38am On Jan 01, 2018
Julivas:

Shalom.

cc. Msngo40, Humbledbygrace, Victorotex,  Olaadegbu An2elect2, Goshen360, jiggaz, asuustrike2009, farmtech,  5solas, Ferisidowu, 4reala and all Christians brothers and sisters out there.
Thanks... Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2018
Julivas:

Shalom.

Happy new year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 01, 2018
Ferisidowu:

AMEN MAY GOD HELP US EXPOUND HIS TRUTH FAITHFULLY ON THIS THREAD AMEN
Amen.happy new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 4reala(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Julivas:

Shalom.

AMEN. Thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Julivas:

Shalom.

cc. Msngo/40, Humbled/bygrace, Victo/rotex,  Ola/adegbu An/2elect2, Goshen/360, jig/gaz, ASUU/strike2009, farm/tech,  5/solas, Feris/idowu, 4/reala and all Christians brothers and sisters out there.

Amen....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2018

TUESDAY 2ND JANUARY, 2018

COME WITH US

MEMORISE:
And he said, My Presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. Exodus 33:14

READ:
Exodus 33:12-17

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 3-4 & Revelation 2:1-17

Only a fool would think that he or she can exist independent of God, who is the Maker of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them (Romans 1:20-22). Moses, the servant of God, knew this and he consequently did not make the mistake of doing anything without God’s approval. In today’s Bible reading, he insisted on the presence of God going with them as they journeyed through the wilderness to the Promised Land.
There is this story of three fishes in the sea living under the threat of sharks. They went to the Almighty God to ask for help concerning the danger of death looming over them.
The first fish asked God for many eyes so that it could see sharks approaching from any direction and escape to safety. The second fish demanded for wings so that it could fly away from the reach of sharks whenever they came after it. The third fish only asked for the presence of the Almighty God wherever it went. The Lord granted all their requests, and they swam away happily. Not long after, sharks came after the first fish, and immediately with its many eyes, it saw them coming! It took a jump into a nearby pond where the sharks could not go and began to laugh at the sharks. However, the water in the pond soon began to dry up and this fish died. The second fish also saw sharks coming for it, because it had been granted wings, it flew like a bird out of the water, but only to be caught in the air by an eagle flying by. So, the second fish ended up in the stomach of an eagle, which was happily surprised to have a delicious fish as its mid-flight meal. In contrast to these, the third fish, which had wisely requested the presence of the Lord, went swimming about without any fear of death from ferocious sharks. It was basking in the protection that comes with carrying the presence of the Lord. When the mother-shark would not go after it, the baby-shark asked its mother, “Why don’t we eat this beautiful fish?” The mother-shark cautioned it against entertaining such ideas, pointing to the shadow of the Almighty God following the fish everywhere.
Beloved, all that you need to succeed and have breakthroughs this year is God’s Presence in your life. I therefore encourage you to give your life totally to God through Jesus Christ. For His Presence to envelope your life, you need to walk daily with Him by fellowshipping with Him in the place of prayer and worship, and by framing your every thought around His Word. If you are faithful in doing this, He will abide with you, and you will live in safety throughout this year and beyond (Psalm 91:1-2).

KEY POINT:
The God that creates is the One that prospers, and He is the One that protects. Seek and ask for His Presence in all that you do from today.

HYMN 2 :
I need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.

Chorus:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior!
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour,
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their power
When Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide,
Or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour,
Teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfil.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
OPEN HEAVENS BY PST. ENOCH.A. ADEBOYE

WEDNESDAY 3RD JANUARY, 2018

THE OVERCOMERS

MEMORISE:
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:32

READ:
Revelation 21:1-7

Since the advent of sin into this world, life has become a battle for mankind. In the battle of life, one is either an overcomer or a victim. My prayer for you is that you will live the rest of your life as an overcomer in Jesus’ Name. Today’s memory verse expressly reveals to us the secret of overcoming in the battle of life:
“…whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered:”
However, the truth in this verse of scripture throws up this question:
“How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?” Romans 10:14
Therefore, before you can overcome by calling on the Name of the Lord, you need to first believe in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ and in His finished work on the cross of Calvary. When you believe this and you confess so with your mouth, you become “born of God”. Here is what the Bible, in 1 John 5:4-5, says about those who are born of God:
“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?”
Living the reality of being an overcomer in this world means that you daily experience the victory that Christ has obtained for you over the enemies of your body, soul and spirit. It means living your life everyday as having been delivered from the power of sin. It is in Jesus Christ alone that we can overcome the power of sin,and when you overcome sin, you have invariably overcome death, which is at the pinnacle of the battle of life. James 1:15 says,
“Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.”
Are you under any siege in the battle of life? Has life dealt you so many blows that you do not have the will to go on? Don’t give in to depression, and don’t contemplate suicide. This is a great time for you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, through genuine repentance. In prayer, call upon the Name of Him That is able to save, and you will overcome! Are you saved but still living under the shackles of this world? It is time to realise who you are, shake yourself up from the dust of pity and begin to enforce the victory that Christ has won for you!

ACTION POINT:
Call on the Name of the Lord concerning any area of life where you have been experiencing defeat.

HYMN 3:
1. What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Chorus:
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

2. For my Cleansing this I see
Nothing but the blood of Jesus!
For my pardon this my plea

3. Nothing can my sin erase
Naught of works, 'tis all of grace

4. This is all my hope and peace
This is all my righteousness
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2018

THURSDAY 4TH JANUARY, 2018

ONLY BELIEVE

MEMORISE:
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:18

READ:
Romans 8:31-39

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 8-10 & Revelation 3:7-22

Whenever I ruminate over the many-sided blessings embedded in the Good News that came through our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, my heart is filled with great joy. I equally find it fascinating that no elaborate process involving complexities is required for us to access these blessings. Jesus did the hard work and made things simple for us. One of such blessings is freedom from condemnation. The righteous judgment of God against sin has brought all of mankind under condemnation. This is the reason why no man can escape the pain of guilt that results from sin, or the consequences that follow it. Romans 3:23 says,
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God,”
Romans 6:23 further says,
“For the wages of sin is death,”
However, the Good News is that Jesus Christ gives us freedom from the condemnation that had put a seal on the destiny of all mankind. In Romans 8:1, this Good News says,
“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit."
Those who are in Christ Jesus can now live a life free from the guilt of sin or the feeling of inadequacy resulting from past misdeeds. Their conscience is liberated from condemnation because they know their sins have been washed away by the precious blood of Jesus (Revelation 1:5). What does it take to access this blessing of freedom? Only Believe! Believe in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ, believe He is who He says He is, and believe in the work of salvation He has completed. How do you know you truly believe all these? When your actions and confessions reflect what you claim to believe, that is when you truly believe.
Another blessing of the Good News that you can have access to by faith is the truth that Jesus Christ, though rich, became poor, so that through His poverty, you might be rich (2 Corinthians 8:9). Your faith in this article of the Good News will prevent you from doing diabolical or criminal things to get rich, because you know that your prosperity lies in the sacrificial life that the Master has lived. Believing in the words and works of Jesus gives us contentment, the absence of which brings many sorrows to those who want to be rich by any means (1 Timothy 6:6-10). Beloved, do you believe all these? If you do, live your life by the ideas of the Good News of the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will forever be free from condemnation, now and in eternity.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to live according to Your will, so that I may not be condemned with this world. Grant me grace not to lose sight of the words and works of Jesus. Amen.

HYMN 10:
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4.When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o'er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2018

FRIDAY 5TH JANUARY, 2018

SPIRITUAL SEPARATION

MEMORISE:
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:8

READ:
John 15:4-6

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 11-13 & Revelation 4

“And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” Matthew 27:46
The above verse of Scripture vividly captures what spiritual separation is and the agony that accompanies it. The Lord Jesus Christ experienced it on the cross of Calvary on behalf of all mankind, when He carried the sins of the entire world upon Himself, and the Father turned His face away from Him for the first and only time. My Prayer for everyone who is spiritually separated from God is thy their eyes of understanding will be opened to see their pitiable state, and that they will realise the agony that awaits them in eternity if they do not reconcile with God.
Sin is the root cause of spiritual separation. The reason is that the Almighty God cannot look at it or interact with sin (Habakkuk 1:13). If you are living a life of sin, you are spiritually separated from Him. Genesis chapter 3 narrates to us how the first man and woman experienced spiritual separation. After they sinned, they became empty and naked. They felt so worthless that even when God tried to reach out to them, they were too ashamed to show up. A sense of guilt and self-condemnation overwhelmed their hearts. We thank God today there is remedy for spiritual separation: the Blood of Jesus (Colossians 1:19-22). However, there is an eternal spiritual separation that is coming from which there is no remedy; the Bible refers to this as the second death. Today’s memory verse tells us some of those who will partake in this terrible experience and the first of these is the fearful. Proverbs 29:25 says,
“The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.”
Saul, the first king of Israel, lost his throne because of the fear of man. Just like King Saul, many leaders have lost their God-given leadership position because of the fear of men. The unbelieving are next on that list. Unbelief was the bedrock of Adam and Eve’s disobedience. Other practices such as lying, murder, adultery, incest, homosexuality, as well as witchcraft and sorcery, are the part way to eternal separation. Beloved, spiritual separation from one’s Maker brings about untold agony and frustration because without God, you can do nothing (John 15:5). If you are in the state of spiritual separation today, close the gap between you and your Maker through genuine repentance and by applying the Blood of Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God. Blessed are you if you do this because you will escape the agony of eternal separation from God in the Lake of fire.

ACTION POINT:
Examine your life. Whatever brings separation between you and God should be done away with. Also ask for forgiveness and cleansing in the Blood of Jesus.

HYMN 5:
1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Good day to you all.
Trust we are all doing well.
I'm so sorry for not posting the Open Heaven daily devotional today, it's due to the just released memo by RCCG.
Until I get to know the authenticity of the memo, the Open Heaven daily devotional will be put on hold for now.
Till then we are going to come up with something interesting
by the grace of God.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by juligon: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Julivas:

Hmmm. ....... can you kindly bring up one. Thanks for checking.
so that people can argue and insult acively.....NO!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ebenezer880(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good afternoon sir, i am ebenezer, please sir i dnt really want to bother u with this but have no choice, i need ur financial assistance, i recently gained admission into fed poly ado, but things has been a little hard for my parent now, please i need ur financial support, no amount is too small, i have not paid my school fees 28,050 also my house rent 11,000, please no amount is too small may God bless you, your family thanks, my account details are below
oluwatunmise ebenezer 0058986339
union bank

cc. Seun
cc. Lalasticlala

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
*FOOD, SEX AND WATER!*(DON'T MISS THIS)
*STUDENT:* Sir, Is it appropriate and biblical to have urge for Sex or have affection for the opposite gender? Asked Ikenna.
*TEACHER:* Ikenna, do you usually feel hunger for Food and thirst for water?
*STUDENT:* For sure sir, and such desires are inherent in us. Besides, I don't joke with my tummy Oh (smiles)
*TEACHER:* When you feel those desires For food and water and don't have where wither to fulfil it, would you steal to fulfil those desires?
*STUDENT:* No!!!! Sir, for it is against the teachings of my master Jesus Christ to steal.(frowns)
*TEACHER:* Hmmm! Very good!Now, Ikenna just as Hunger for Food and water is inherent in man, so the Urge for Sex or affection for opposite sex is an Instinct enshrined within us as human beings by our creator.
*STUDENT:* Hmmmm! I see.
*TEACHER:* Just as it is abnormal for a person not to feel hungry, so whoever does not have sexual urge is highly abnormal except for eunuchs. (Matt 19:12)But, then since it against our master's teachings to steal in other to satisfy desires for Food and water, so also God has provided a medium to satisfy Sexual urge which is called marriage but if you satisfy that urge outside the circumference of marriage (pornography, masturbation, fornication, homosexualism), then is SIN and a CAPITAL OFFENCE IN OUR KINGDOM.
*STUDENT:* hmmmm! I see clearly now. But sir, negative suggestions on my mind are they LUST?
*TEACHER:* Can you stop MTN from sending you some irrelevant text or stop TV stations from displaying evil programs or stop a bird from flying over your head?
*STUDENT:* (laughs) that's impossible sir!
*TEACHER:* But can you delete those MTN messages from your phone, change the TV stations or switch off the TV and Stop the bird from building nest on your head?
*STUDENT:* yea! Yea! Very sure sir. Nice illustration sir.
*TEACHER:* As long as you are in the flesh carnal, filthy and unclean thought would come but just as you can delete those MTN messages and stop a bird from landing on your head, so you can *RESIST THE DEVIL AND THOSE THOUGHTS*. Ikenna, lust simply means doing in your heart what you could've done with the person physically. Lust is not the negative suggestion, rather it is the deliberate and concerted meditation of those negative thoughts which bring PLEASURE and before GOD is tantamount to FORNICATION. (Matt 5:22)Holiness is not the absent of evil thoughts or sexual urge but it is a life that chooses to resist those evil thoughts from gaining grounds within and to keep those lawful desires in check until the appropriate Time.
*STUDENT:* Wow! Wow! Thanks very much teacher for you have taken off some unnecessary yoke off my neck and brought Christ yoke upon me.
*TEACHER:* You are welcome beloved.
I deem it fit to frame today's write up in this manner so as to communicate and promulgate an impression within my heart to YOUTHS especially Who don't understand TRUE HOLINESS ON SEXUAL PURITY.
*Addendum:* Holiness(Life above outward and inward sin)is possible and if it were not, then Jesus died in vain.GLORY TO HIM WHOSE PRESENCE MELT THE MOUNTAINS LIKE WAX. GOD BLESS YOU READERS and please don't end it here send it as far as you can to clear the doubt of YOUTHS
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
ebenezer880:
Good afternoon sir, i am ebenezer, please sir i dnt really want to bother u with this but have no choice, i need ur financial assistance, i recently gained admission into fed poly ado, but things has been a little hard for my parent now, please i need ur financial support, no amount is too small, i have not paid my school fees 28,050 also my house rent 11,000, please no amount is too small may God bless you, your family thanks, my account details are below
oluwatunmise ebenezer 0058986339
union bank

cc. Seun
cc. Lalasticlala

Will look into your case sir.
God shall surely provide.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ebenezer880(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2018
Mr Julivas thank you sir, i really appreciate,
God shall surely provide. [/quote]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
*Question: "What did Jesus mean when He said, 'I am the Bread of Life' (John 6:35)?"*

_*Answer:*_ “I am the Bread of Life” (John 6:35 ) is one of the seven “I Am” statements of Jesus. Jesus used the same phrase “I AM” in seven declarations about Himself. In all seven, He combines I AM with tremendous metaphors which express His saving relationship toward the world. All appear in the book of John.
John 6:35 says, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.” Bread is considered a staple food—i.e., a basic dietary item. A person can survive a long time on only bread and water. Bread is such a basic food item that it becomes synonymous for food in general. We even use the phrase “breaking bread together” to indicate the sharing of a meal with someone. Bread also plays an integral part of the Jewish Passover meal. The Jews were to eat unleavened bread during the Passover feast and then for seven days following as a celebration of the exodus from Egypt. Finally, when the Jews were wandering in the desert for 40 years, God rained down “bread from heaven” to sustain the nation (Exodus 16:4 ).
All of this plays into the scene being described in John 6 when Jesus used the term “bread of life.” He was trying to get away from the crowds to no avail. He had crossed the Sea of Galilee, and the crowd followed Him. After some time, Jesus inquires of Philip how they’re going to feed the crowd. Philip’s answer displays his “little faith” when he says they don’t have enough money to give each of them the smallest morsel of food. Finally, Andrew brings to Jesus a boy who had five small loaves of bread and two fish. With that amount, Jesus miraculously fed the throng with lots of food to spare.
Afterward, Jesus and His disciples cross back to the other side of Galilee. When the crowd sees that Jesus has left, they follow Him again. Jesus takes this moment to teach them a lesson. He accuses the crowd of ignoring His miraculous signs and only following Him for the “free meal.” Jesus tells them in
John 6:27 , “Do not labor for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.” In other words, they were so enthralled with the food, they were missing out on the fact that their Messiah had come. So the Jews ask Jesus for a sign that He was sent from God (as if the miraculous feeding and the walking across the water weren’t enough). They tell Jesus that God gave them manna during the desert wandering. Jesus responds by telling them that they need to ask for the true bread from heaven that gives life. When they ask Jesus for this bread, Jesus startles them by saying, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.”
This is a phenomenal statement! First, by equating Himself with bread, Jesus is saying he is essential for life. Second, the life Jesus is referring to is not physical life, but eternal life. Jesus is trying to get the Jews’ thinking off of the physical realm and into the spiritual realm. He is contrasting what He brings as their Messiah with the bread He miraculously created the day before. That was physical bread that perishes. He is spiritual bread that brings eternal life.
Third, and very important, Jesus is making another claim to deity. This statement is the first of the “ I AM ” statements in John’s Gospel. The phrase “I AM” is the covenant name of God (Yahweh, or YHWH), revealed to Moses at the burning bush (Exodus 3:14 ). The phrase speaks of self-sufficient existence (or what theologians refer to as “ aseity ”), which is an attribute only God possesses. It is also a phrase the Jews who were listening would have automatically understood as a claim to deity.
Fourth, notice the words “come” and “believe.” This is an invitation for those listening to place their faith in Jesus as the Messiah and Son of God. This invitation to come is found throughout John’s Gospel. Coming to Jesus involves making a choice to forsake the world and follow Him. Believing in Jesus means placing our faith in Him that He is who He says He is, that He will do what He says He will do, and that He is the only one who can.
Fifth, there are the words “hunger and thirst.” Again, it must be noted that Jesus isn’t talking about alleviating physical hunger and thirst. The key is found in another statement Jesus made, back in His Sermon on the Mount. In
Matthew 5:6 , Jesus says, “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” When Jesus says those who come to Him will never hunger and those who believe in Him will never thirst, He is saying He will satisfy our hunger and thirst to be made righteous in the sight of God.
If there is anything the history of human religion tells us, it is that people seek to earn their way to heaven. This is such a basic human desire because God created us with eternity in mind. The Bible says God has placed [the desire for] eternity in our hearts (Ecclesiastes 3:11 ). The Bible also tells us that there is nothing we can do to earn our way to heaven because we’ve all sinned (Romans 3:23 ) and the only thing our sin earns us is death ( Romans 6:23 ). There is no one who is righteous in himself (Romans 3:10 ). Our dilemma is we have a desire we cannot fulfill, no matter what we do. That is where Jesus comes in. He, and He alone, can fulfill that desire in our hearts for righteousness through the Divine Transaction: “For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God” (2 Corinthians 5:21 ). When Christ died on the cross, He took the sins of mankind upon Himself and made atonement for them. When we place our faith in Him, our sins are imputed to Jesus, and His righteousness is imputed to us. Jesus satisfies our hunger and thirst for righteousness. He is our Bread of Life.

Copied
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hello.
It is interesting to know consequently, there is a generation of people that is speaking in tongues on their way to hell...

Some times, He allows your salary to be delayed, to know if you will start stealing in your office...

Sometimes, He allows some lose ladies to start suggesting sex with you, to know if you have grown...

But unfortunately, you still fall again ....
Yes, He will forgive....
But, you will still remain in the same class in the school of glory...

Decision separates men...
There is an OIL that comes with separation...
The weight of a man is buried in the decisions he makes when no one is watching him ...

Many times, God allows you to be lonely so that you can be holy...

Forget this public revival messages all of us are preaching...
Many are still behind in the school of glory...

Not because they chose to, but because they still don't want to pay the price of separation...

If it takes a man to be married to be responsible, we will not have many married irresponsible men scattered all over the place who are renting houses for their girlfriends, while their wives are still at home....

When a man is due for marriage, he should get married...

But don't tell me to get married because you want me to escape fornication...
Marriage is not an escape route into a responsible life...

What you cannot control when you are single has the power to control you even when you are married ...

No matter how beautiful your wife will be, you will still see other beautiful ladies....
Teach me how to die to flesh sir...
Teach me that I can live alone in a house alone and yet, I will not think rubbish thoughts...

Joseph was not married before he ran away naked from Portiphar's wife bedroom ...
It was not a marital ring on his finger that made him refuse that gesture....

But because he knew the future God has planned for Him will be messed up by a single decision....

God wants to raise a generation of young boys and girls that will love God where no one is seeing them ...

God wants to raise a breed that doesn't appear holy only when they see their parents or their pastors...

This holiness by dressing is sending people from choir seats to hell fire...
They are dying in secret sins, yet, they have none to cry to, because, once they confess, they will be stigmatized...

Consequently, we are raising a generation that is speaking in tongues on their way to hell...

Sister, singing in choir doesn't confer value on men before God, but decision...
Stop attaching your spiritual growth on night vigils where you go and flog enemies ...

God is waiting for you when no one is there...
If you can succeed there, you will be a commander of the supernatural...

The greatest tool against the end time church is the adulteration of the message of grace...
They teach you that God will forgive...
But they will not teach you that God will not promote you to another class...

No matter how you love your child, you will not give him your car key to use when you know he has not perfected his driving...

As long as that child is finding it hard to drive perfectly, he will keep trekking to school...

There is someone reading this posts now, heaven is saying that you are due for manifestation, but you have not made a decision yet...

You are still afraid of hunger....
You don't want to starve....
You are ashamed of what people will say when you stop sleeping with men for money to pay bills...

They have even told you that there is no young person like you that doesn't have sexual partners...
That human beings were wired by God to fall and rise again...

Several times, you have made moves to delete all those phone numbers that connect you to your vomits...
But you have been afraid of the days of loneliness...

You don't want to miss those cuddles...
You don't know if you can ever look into his eyes and tell him: "No more sex"...

Even if he accepts, you are afraid that you might never cope...

Sister, don't let weekend orgasm rob you of eternal value...

Your enemy is no more that witch in the village....

But any man that is making you comfortable in a place of rebellion with God ...

Don't be in church singing in the choir and God will go to the nearest hotel and catch a prostitute, wash her, clean her and fill her with His power...

I know you have been trying to make amends ...
You have answered altar calls several times, yet, you still fall back, even more deeper ...

Some of us were there not too long ago...
Singing in choir, leading in powerful prayer sections, yet, battling with addictions...

Worse of all we were afraid to tell anyone...
Because, people around would never have understood how much we were trying to be better ...

We bought different anointing oil, from different men of God, yet, we were not free...
We even afflicted ourselves with fastings...
Yet, nothing changed ...

Until we encountered the Word of God.....
When Jesus said that " We are made clean by the Words that I speak unto you..."

We began to read and study the Bible...
Like Job, we began to esteem God's Word above our necessary food...

Gradually, addictions began to lose its grip...
God began to change our appetites...
Until today, the darkness is past, the true Light now shineth ...

Brother, I want to recommend you to the Word of God....
The Word of God will settle that lust issue...
Don't go and rush into marriage if you are not ready, because you want to avoid temptation...

The spirit of lust does not respect wedding ring...

Especially now that our sisters who are still in Babylon even prefer having it with married men ...

There are still single guys who are serving God in spirit and in truth...
5 chapters of the bible every day and 1 hour prayers or more...

You will see that your mind will stop going to those thoughts ...
Jesus did not say it is easy...
But He said that with God all things are possible ...

Your heart is beating faster now as you are reading this...
You are wondering if you will ever get free from the things you are struggling with...

Friend, that God that did it for us, He will show up on your case...

Receive grace to feast on the Word from now....
In Jesus Name...please teach the young ones in your church and God bless you.

There is no obligation to share. No whips or curses if you don't share. But we both know that when you share this, it goes a long way to help someone.

So I'm asking you to help someone

Pls try and read[truncated by WhatsApp]

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ebenezer880(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Good day mr julivas plz sir dnt forget me thanks.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Manuel2017(m): 1:57am On Jan 16, 2018
::::::::::

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
ebenezer880:
Good day mr julivas plz sir dnt forget me thanks.

By God's grace I won't.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ebenezer880(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thank you sir God bless and uphold you sir
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Thelifebeam: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
10 Things To Know About Taking Communion - Thelifebeam

1. It’s about remembrance
The Lord’s Supper is primarily (but not exclusively) designed to elicit or to stimulate in our hearts remembrance of the person and work of Jesus: “Do this in remembrance of me” (1 Cor. 11:25).

2. It’s a commandment
This remembrance is commanded. Participation at the Lord’s Table is not an option. Prolonged absence from it is spiritually unhealthy and willful neglect of it may be grounds for church discipline.

3. It’s tangible
This remembrance entails the use of tangible elements: bread and wine. It isn’t enough simply to say, “Remember!” The elements of bread and wine are given to stir our minds and hearts. The physical action of eating and drinking is designed to remind us that we spiritually “ingest” and depend upon Jesus and the saving benefits of his life, death, and resurrection. Just as food and drink are essential to sustain physical existence, so also the blessings and benefits that come to us through the body and blood of Christ are paramount to our spiritual flourishing.

4. It’s personal
It is a personal remembrance. We are to remember Jesus. The focus isn’t on Abraham or Moses or Isaiah. The focus is no longer on the Jewish Passover or the night of his betrayal or anything else. The focus is Jesus. “Do this in remembrance of ME” (1 Cor. 11:25).

5. It’s confession
In this remembering there is also confession. In partaking of the elements we declare: “Christ gave his body and blood for me. He died for me.” This is one among many reasons why I reject the practice of paedo-communion (the giving of the elements of the Table to infants). If one cannot and does not personally and consciously confess that the bread and wine symbolize the body and blood of Jesus sacrificed for sinners, he/she should not, indeed must not, partake of them.

Know More Here>>>https://thelifebeam./2018/01/22/10-things-to-know-about-taking-communion/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Thelifebeam: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
5 Ways You May Be Blocking Your Own Blessings - Thelifebeam by Thelifebeam: 2:50pm
Whether you are an entrepreneur who wants to start your own company, a writer hoping to write then publish your debut novel or just someone who wants to learn a new skill and improve yourself, there is nothing that can stop you. Not if you don’t let it.

Stop procrastinating. Start doing. If there is something in your life that you want to accomplish, that you want to do, then I only have one message for you: DO IT!

Sometimes “you” are the only person standing in your way. How is that possible you may ask?

Here are 5 Ways You May Be Standing in Your Own Way and Blocking Your Own Blessings:

Self Doubt

Remember the old saying “You never know until you try” Sometimes we have our minds programmed for failure and we expect the worse before we even try.

Think of how many talents, dreams, goals, businesses, gifts, jobs, relationships and so much more go to the grave with people. Fear is a roadblock stopping us from experiencing the life for which we were created to live.

Pride

Being able to admit our faults and wrong doings are what enables us to get back up and keep going when we fall. Proverbs 24:16 says “The righteous may fall seven times but still get up, but the wicked will stumble into trouble.”

We sometimes allow pride to keep us down way longer than we have to be.

Unforgiveness
“Whenever you stand up to pray, if you have something against anyone, forgive so that your Father in heaven may forgive you of your wrongdoings.” Mark 11:25.

Being able to forgive is so important. Not just because God commands it, but for our well-being as well. Unforgiveness emotionally ties you to a person for as long as you are carrying a grudge.

Think of it as having a scab and just when the scab starts to heal, you peel it. That’s what unforgiveness does. It stops your healing process.

See Other Ways Here >>>https://thelifebeam./2018/01/22/5-ways-you-may-be-blocking-your-own-blessings/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
HOLINESS(THE ULTIMATE FLIGHT'S PASSPORT)BY BRO GBILE AKANNII am to connect a flight to Manchester from an airport but while waiting for my flight to be called I came across a brother who I knew back in Nigeria who was too glad to see me for he has been under my ministration many times. We discussed nearly everything until our flight was called.The brother got ready his papers and passport but as to my own passport I could not locate it. I searched frantically without success. After sometime the brother had to leave me and commend me to the grace of God to help me find my passport. I ran to the counter, explained what happened to them and asked that they should delay the flight a little so that I can locate my passport because of the crucial preaching appointment i have but they declined.I watched my friend board the flight and I watched the plane go.Despite the fact that my friend was my disciple, he boarded the flight but I could not. My friend as well as some others in the airport has lots of respect for me because they recognise me as a great man of God yet there is little they could do to help my situation. I have so many other and necessary papers intact but without the passport the authorities would not allow me board the flight.The theme being considered at the convention of Methodist church Nigeria rounding up today 19-01-18 in which Bro Gbile Akanni is the main speaker is taken from Heb.12:14- Make every effort to live in peacewith all men and to be holy, without holiness no one will see the Lord.The passport issue came about while Bro. Gbile was explaining the words 'whithout which'.The passport to entering heaven is Holiness. Your status, wealth, position, degree or what have you does not count here. Some pastors would be left behind while people that came to know God through themwould enter the kingdom of God. Some people are majoring in the minor while leaving the most important unattended to. You can score allAs in all other subjects but with F9 in English and Mathematics, no Nigerian University will admit you.The airport authorities has a standard which will not be compromised for anybody. Once you are not qualified you are disqualified. You still have opportunity now to get ready for the ultimate flight, once you die or the trumpet sounds, no matter how frantic your efforts are, you will still have to face the consequence of your negligence. I wonder what else would be important to an international traveller other than the passport. Your passport to heaven is Holiness you better do all you can now to locate it if you have misplaced it else you regret ever coming to the world.On the long run, I was able to locate the passport where I dropped it when packing other things. The booking lady rebuked me sharply for being so careless and I think I deserve it. Anyway, I asked them to help me check if there would soon be another flight going my route and I was lucky there is. But what if the one I missed was the last flight or if the next flight has been fully booked.After the incidence, Bro Gbile learnt to treasure his passport dearly and to hold it. This is an extract from the sermon of Bro Gbile Akanni at 2018convention held at Ikotekpene. Had I known would not be your portion at the end in Jesus name. Please locate your passport now and treasure it dearly. Your flight may be announced any moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Jesus Saves / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.