Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830229 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 15, 2018
The Jesus Generation, is a group for all Belivers and followers of Christ, who wish to know more about Jesus and grow in the things of Gods, is also a platform to meet other Belivers around the globe like you. join with the link by coping it to ur browser or message this number +2349032558238

https:///BWZAs3aoOQ64igB1dROSnP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Preciouzword: 7:41pm On May 16, 2018
It's Mother's Month people. Kindly follow the link below. Drop a comment in the comment box letting us know how you adore your mom and the sacrifices she's made for you. It is worth testifying about. Do it for mom today.
https://momsall.com/mothers-day-mothers-month-celebrating-mothers/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pasqual(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2018
What you need to know about Christianity...

It like a building has a foundation, body and roof.

The foundation is Christ. When one wants to become a Christian; He/she must encounter Him and that experience has to change that person's life. When Apostle Paul encountered CHRIST his life never remained the same. That was the foundation of His Christian life and that will be yours if only you'll get that same foundation which is CHRIST.

The body is what is done after you get that foundation, II Corinthians 5vs17 says "if any man be in Christ, he's a new creature; old things are passed away: behold all things are become new" Hence, your begin to live in a new way and your former way of life is removed from you.

The roof is eternity. If you continue to the end in this Christian life, you'll end in Heaven and that'll be your roof. Anything other than continuing till the end will take you to hell.

The question is this "if you die Today? Where will you spend eternity"
Note: you cannot spend eternity in Heaven if you don't live in a Christian way.

You can begin the Christian journey if you have not started it because II Corinthians 6vs2 says today is your day of Salvation.. Tomorrow might be too late

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ushafaiza(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2018
Good morning brethren,
Please i need to know this, Is betting (Gambling) a sin? answer with with biblical reference

2. Can i pay tithe from money earn from betting?

Thanks and God bless
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pasqual(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2018
Ushafaiza:
Good morning brethren,
Please i need to know this, Is betting (Gambling) a sin? answer with with biblical reference

2. Can i pay tithe from money earn from betting?

Thanks and God bless

I don't have any Bible passage to quote for you but betting is same as gambling and it is a sin. Samson gave the Philistine a quiz and that was not gambling but Goliath's request for Israel to provide a man to Battle with him can be related to gambling... GAMBLING (betting) IS A SIN...

2. God hates giving from a dirty source.. When I have time I'll give Bible passages for that hence it is unfit to give Tithe and Offering from that kind of money...

Hard truths are believed by few so I'll not be surprised if any comes with something otherwise
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Fammoboy10(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2018
THE PRAYER OF “LET MY HEAVENS OPEN” AN INSULT TO THE FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS
JOHN 10:9

WHO SAYS THE HEAVEN HAS CLOSED ON YOU? DID YOU REALLY THINK GOD WILL DO THAT TO HIS OWN CHILD?. James 1:17 says, every good and perfect gift comes from the father of light in whom there is no variableness or shadow of turning.
Even the earthly fathers knows how to give good gift to their children, how much more will our heavenly father give good things to His very own children who call unto Him.

Lack of knowledge of whom a person is, is indeed a disease, and such as those that lack identity are the very ones that will suffer identity crisis.
This one thing I discovered in some believers gathering is the prayer of “let my heavens open”. Some will even go as far as saying the heaven of Joy, the heaven of peace, the heaven greatness, wealth, money, promotion, admission etc.
I attended a 7 days revival and throughout the 7 days, the prayer of let my heaven opens was prayed right from the beginning to the very end, and I was left with the thought that, what happened to the heaven that was opened the very first day, has God closed it again. Must believers say the prayer every time before blessings can be released ?.
The truth of the matter is that the church and especially most believers still did not know the extent or the importance of the finished work of Christ on the cross of Calvary.
Jesus while on the cross among many other things has purchased our freedom, and gave us right standing with himself and God. Everything in heaven and on earth has been subjected to us. The cross has given us access into the heavenly, and we know longer need to beg and pray every day at every meeting for our heaven to open before we can make something happen on earth or receives God’s blessings.

AT THE CROSS: THE VEIL HAS BEEN TORN
Mathew 27:51
The veil that got torn is the symbolic representation...

Read the full article here
https://kingdomfacts..com/2018/05/let-my-heaven-open-insult-to-cross.html?m=1
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Fammoboy10(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2018
Pope Francis talks about quitting his position as the leader of the Roman Catholic church.

During his morning homily on Tuesday, May 15, 2018, he admitted to considering retirement, CRUX reports.
https://www.kingdomfacts..com/2018/05/pope-francis-holy-father-talks-about.html?m=1
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by solutionarena: 8:45am On May 21, 2018
Eadesms is more than just a messaging Platform

The goal of eadesms marketing is to help you build a database of subscribers to increase customers loyalty

In fact, for at least 60% of consumers, SMS marketing is preferred to other email marketing and push-notification services ( Forbes ). Many delivery platforms allow for easy segmentation and management, so the most relevant text messages can be sent to those who are most likely to convert. It’s also preferable in that it tends to be less expensive when compared to other methods of distribution, making it a cost effective mobile solution.

www.eadesms.com is offering you her SMS service for as low as N1.70kobo/unit

*Are you interested in starting your very own SMS reseller business contact us today for a quote

*Do you have an existing website and wish to use our API for your SMS service delivery, you have come to the right place integrate o it Api on your website and get SMS units at a cheaper rate; the rate is outstanding

*Do you want to reachout those within your business area?
Eadesms provides GSM Database numbers based on LGA, State and Nationwide to enable you reachout to more customers for patronage

Visit www.eadesms.com to get started....

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2018
BROKENNESS!

Nobody suffers because of their shortcomings!
We suffer because of our pride!

-Having this sense of self sufficiency! That we can really do without God!

Having a genuine sense of brokenness has the ability to draw God to you!

A major attitude a man would possess that can attract God to the situation of a man is to have A BROKEN AND A CONTRITE HEART!

A broken and a contrite heart is the opposite of pride!

Until you get broken before God, you can never get anything from God!

*A BROKEN AND A CONTRITE HEART IS A MAGNET FOR THE HELP AND MERCIES OF GOD!

There is a difference between brokenness and repentance!
Brokenness has a character!

Until you understand the efficacy of the word BROKENNESS, you might end up toiling in vain all day! Brokenness is a spirit that propels the hand of God!

Show me a man who understands brokenness and i will show you a man whose end you will never see! Brokenness can qualify you for what you don't deserve...

*A broken and a contrite heart is an heart that is unashamed before God!
If you do not understand brokenness, you will die like a chicken!

Brokenness is a mystery that attracts the help and the mercies of God to a man's life.

*The major cause of limitations in our lives today is owing to our level of arrogance and pride!
There are certain things we can never get due to the level of our pride and arrogance!

*There are people who are desperate for help but are not broken enough to receive it!
When you truly need help, don't ever act like you don't need it!

*Never ever act like you don't need God!
To be successful in life, you must have a broken and a contrite heart before God and man!

There are many yokes and problems currently on us today just because of the spirit of arrogance and pride in the lives of our ancient fathers!

*Your pride and arrogance can destroy everything you have worked for for years just under few seconds!

Show me a man who is proud and arrogant and i will show you an enemy of God!

Most times, the source of our problems is not witchcraft! It is simply owing to our arrogance and pride!

*If you don't humble yourself before God, recession will punish you to your knees!
God promotes the humble and demotes the proud!
#BreakYourPride!

Do you believe God can help you?
Then get broken!
2Chronicles 7:14

... an excerpt.
Apostle Joshua Selman.
#ClarenceArute.

3 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by solutionarena: 7:02pm On May 22, 2018
www.eadesms.com is offering you her SMS service for as low as N1.70kobo/unit
*Are you interested in starting your very own SMS reseller business contact us today for a quote
*Do you have an existing website and wish to use our API for your SMS service delivery, you have come to the right place integrate o it Api on your website and get SMS units at a cheaper rate; the rate is outstanding
*Do you want to reachout those within your business area?
Eadesms provides GSM Database numbers based on LGA, State and Nationwide to enable you reachout to more customers for patronage
Visit www.eadesms.com to get started....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by shyanaa: 7:12pm On May 22, 2018
Noted
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Preciouzword: 4:12pm On May 23, 2018
Check out the 17years old who was groomed and abused by a 34 years old when she was 15 via Tweeter
https://momsall.com/social-media-social-protection-for-children-teenage-grooming/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Prumartmedical: 9:56pm On May 23, 2018
Do you want to know God more and do you want to learn more about Kingdom Principles. Please click on the link below to get added to our Whatsapp group: Whatsapp for Christ.
God bless you.
You can contact/whatsapp me on +27630083342 to manually add you.

https:///4L9DyVtzUGQE7zQOhhDMN8

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Prumartmedical: 9:44pm On May 24, 2018
Do you want to know God more and do you want to learn more about Kingdom Principles. Please click on the link below to get added to our Whatsapp group: Whatsapp for Christ.
You can contact/whatsapp me on +27630083342 to manually add you.
God bless you.

https:///4L9DyVtzUGQE7zQOhhDMN8

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Abiso2017: 1:30pm On May 26, 2018
Tonight if any christian answer all my questions i will become a christian the question are:
Q1. In the bible tell me the said "i am a bible and i am from God or the word BIBLE in the bible"
Q2. In the bible tell me the verse said "i am jusus worship me or worship in my name"
Q3. In the bible tell me the verse said "every christian should go to church every sunday and worship God"
If you answer my question tonight i will become a christian seriously.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pasqual(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2018
Abiso2017:
Tonight if any christian answer all my questions i will become a christian the question are:
Q1. In the bible tell me the said "i am a bible and i am from God or the word BIBLE in the bible"

II Timothy 3 vs 18, 19 says "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and profitable for Doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness; that the man of God might be thoroughly furnished unto all good works" No matter how a passage might look, poetic, instructive, romantic, etc it is the world of God... Read II Peter 1 vs 20, 21..

Q2. In the bible tell me the verse said "I am Jesus worship me or worship in my name"

Revelation 4 vs 11 says "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: four thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created" also Read John 13 vs 13; Philippians 2vs 9-11...

Q3. In the bible tell me the verse said "every christian should go to church every sunday and worship God"

Hebrews 10 vs 25 says "Not forsaking the assemblies of ourselves together, as the manner of some is but exhorting one another, and so much more, as ye see the day approaching" The early church gave us a footprint. Read in Acts 2 vs 42. 1st Corinthians 16 vs 2 says "Upon the first day of the week, let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come"

All I have to tell you is still from the Bible... Acts 2vs40... Save yourself from this untoward generation.. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pasqual(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2018
I answered you question in the above though.. Read your question very well and you'll see the answers right after your questions. @ Abiso2017

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2018
Abiso2017:
Q2. In the bible tell me the verse said "i am jusus worship me or worship in my name"

Thanks for your interest in knowing the answers to these questions. I thank Pasqual for the timely response. Sir, if you not satisfied with the answers provided, kindly signify . Thanks.
I pray we shall all know the truth and the truth shall set us free

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mimopel(f): 6:33pm On May 30, 2018
Greetings Beloveth,

Are you a born again child of God, single?? Godly Singles Assembly is a place for you, to build yourself spiritual with other Christian singles through various materials available for us.
Such as: Spirit lifting songs

Audio message by anointed ministers

Christian book/material for marriage and Spiritual growth

Webinars and Online Singles program and so much more

Also have the privilege to meet a Christian who can be a suitable spouse for you through prayer.

To join this WhatsApp group, pls book an appointment/ interview with John 09069685320 or send your WhatsApp number to mimopel450@yahoo.com. and you will be contacted shortly. Share the goodnews

GSA: Establishing Kingdom Homes on Earth
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by soundforce: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello nairalanders
Please, does anyone knows how i can secure invitation letter from SYNAGOGE CHURCH OF ALL NATION,for someone outside nigeria to attend their church program? Very urgent.
much thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 06, 2018
[b]SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE.

Wednesday, 06 June 2018

Topic:
EFFECT OF AWARENESS ON ACTION

SCRIPTURE: And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. Matthew 14:28-29.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY: Awareness affects your actions and your actions affect your results.

Previously, we saw the impact of awareness on atmosphere; the atmosphere a person attracts around himself is a function of his level of awareness of who he is.

Today, it is important to know that awareness affects behaviour and action. Awareness affects action and action affects results.

Sometime ago, I heard a funny story: a local person was listening to his small radio set in the bush while he was tending his flock. There was a program being aired on the Radio. Suddenly, he heard a cry of a small baby on the Radio, and out of compassion for the baby he could not see, he poured Kunu (a local drink made from cereal) on the speaker of his Radio. When he finished pouring it, the radio stopped working. When the baby stopped crying because the radio had stopped working, he concluded that the baby was satisfied, hence she stopped crying. The man behaved this way because of his mentality or level of awareness.

Awareness affects your actions and your actions affect your results. When the disciples who were in the ship saw Jesus and thought they had seen a ghost, Peter asked Jesus to allow him come to the water if Jesus was truly the one. When Jesus asked Peter to come, Peter began to walk on the water (Matthew 14:28-30). Peter stepped on the water on the basis of awareness and the water solidified under his feet. The awareness he had made him to act and he got a positive result. Anything you do under relevant awareness has unusual results; when you pray, praise, tithe, sow seeds and serve the Lord with awareness, you get tremendous results; but when you do things mindlessly, results are limited. It is the awareness behind your actions that makes your actions produce great results.

My counsel is, be conscious of who you are in God on the basis of the Word of God, practice what you believe and you will become it.

Remember this: Awareness affects your actions and your actions affect your results.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Renew your mind daily.
2. Act based on revelation from the Word of God.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace to act or behave based on revelation from Your Word. Help me to renew my mind daily, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: REIGNING BY AWARENESS.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Kings 1:1 to 53, Acts 4:1 to 37, Psalm 124:1 to 8, Proverbs 16:24.

AMAZING FACT: Some eagles, such as the martial eagle, are capable of soaring for long hours without a single wing beat. They use thermals (columns of hot rising air) to do that.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 06/06/1844 - The Young Men's Christian Association was founded in London; Also, on this day in 1882, the first electric iron was patented by H. W. Seely.

QUOTE: Quality information produces quality decision. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bootinfos(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2018
PASTOR W.F KUMUYI CLOCKS 77. http://bootinfos.com.ng/pastor-w-f-kumuyi-clocks-77/
PASTOR WF KUMUYI CLOCKS 77 YEARS. [capt Pastor WF kumuyi BIOGRAPHY William Folorunso Kumuyi was born on June 6 , 1941 into a Christian family in Erin- Ijesha, Osun State , Nigeria . He was born into an Anglican family that knew the Bible was very important as the word of God; they would rise up early in the morning to sing hymns , read the Bible , and pray. [ 969 more words ]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by IverBless(f): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
https://ivestrendytopic./2018/06/05/christianity-is-a-lifestyle-not-a-label/
What do you think Christianity is?
A lifestyle or just a label.
I believe this will change your perspectives, and improve who you are in Christ.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sheridale(f): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Analysis of Section Initiate Degree 7 Monograph 1
(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)

Unlike the untrue claims of Pierre S. Freeman, degrading the Rosicrucian Order as a mind controlling cult, I found that a true Rosicrucian is someone who wants to understand and learn as much as they can, about anything they want.

Today, in this post I am going to discuss The Seventh Degree Monograph Number 1 - The Rosicrucian Order. The things we learn in the Order are surrounded by a study of life, the universe and everything in between. It started with a quote by the pseudonym of Papus – Dr. Gerard Encausse, who discussed the Physical, Astral and Physical Principles. He explains that we can have mastery over the Astral Principle and can free it from any limitations normally imposed by matter. He also explained that every human is a dual being, which indicates the study of laws and principles which are mystical. Through these I learned that the Rosicrucians worked primarily with mysticism and had many an illustratious member in their history.
The psychic projection in this degree teaches about the human aura and how different colours dominate auras belonging to different people. It also teaches the vowels sound affects as well as the various functions of the human body. The Rosicrucian Techniques are extremely effective and they make use of laws that science acknowledges. The treatments which are being taught to us are based on the fact that every individual is a dual being.
Considering some details on the physical body and its major functions, I learned about the psychic dimensions of our being. In the study of The Seventh Degree, it focused on the term psychic or psychological, and explained its exact meaning. It mentioned that the word psychic does not refer to the soul nor to our mental or emotional structure; in fact, it is only a reference to the psychic body and the level of consciousness associated with it. The body, in some Rosicrucian teaching, is also known as the Spiritual body, that is, an intermediary body between the physical body and the soul.
According to the Rosicrucian Philosophy, there are certain points in the human body at which the enormously high frequencies of the psychic self are stepped down so that the energies of the cosmic realm may become useful to man on the physical plane. And as far as the human body is concerned, these points of contact between the psychic and physical worlds are collectively referred to as the psychic centres and are associated with the activities of certain glands. The Philosophy also explains that all parts of our physical body have psychic counterparts. One of the characteristics of the psychic body is the permanence of its form. This means that from the moment the psychic body comes into being, its general appearance is not subject to any major alteration but its vibratory frequency changes under the influence of internal or external causes. Even the span of existence of the psychic body is longer than the physical body, but shorter than that of the soul, which is immortal. I also learned that after the physical body dies, during the first few months of its disintegration, the psychic body exists in an etheric form that can only be perceived by means of the psychic features, as its vibratory frequency does not leave any impressions on the objective senses.

Unlike the untrue claims of Pierre S. Freeman, degrading the Rosicrucian Order as a mind controlling cult, I found that a true Rosicrucian is someone who wants to understand and learn as much as they can, about anything they want.
In next post, I will share more about the Rosicrucian healing techniques.

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Empiree: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
RE: HELP A REVERT PASTOR

Assalamualaikumu Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh dear Muslim 'Ummah,

He is Pastor Israel Emmanuel

By the mercy of Allah, he Embraced ISLAM on Sunday June 3rd, 2018 at one of the Acadip public Ramadan lectures held in Abeokuta OGUN STATE powered by Islamic Mission for Africa.

He is now brother Muhammad Mustapha.

Yes, we are all happy for this feat, but what next after taking this massive decision?

Being a pastor of a church, the church is responsible for his well being which include:

1- accommodation

2- salary

3- feeding

4-children's education,etc.

Since he reverted, there had been threats on his life, his wife who is also willing to embrace Islam had been receiving threats so far.

A call for an Urgent intervention for the sake of Allah!!! For now, he needs to get an accommodation any town in the South-West, at least.

We need the Muslim Ummah to assist him in other to start a new life in Islam.

You can call:

Eneye Ahmad Jamiu Emma :
+2348054325289

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman : +2347015779491

...to get in touch with him as he is currently under serious threat by the Church Fathers!

Watch him talk about his Reversion and Challenges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJOyI8fNgkU

AlhamduliLlah, a Servant of Allah provided an accommodation for him. Also, we have decided to raise One Hundred Thousand Naira (100,000) for him for empowerment. Kindly send your donations to the account details below;

Account Name : Omotoyosi Bello
Account number : 0253642443
GTBANK.

PS : The account number is not associated with the person involved but that of a trusted person. AlhamduliLlah, we're close to opening an official account. To get on touch with the pastor or make enquiries, contact Eneye Ahmad or Lucas Bashir with the numbers above.

JazakumLlahu Khayr

Fundraising starts 7th of June, 2018 and ends 8th of June, 2018 (7PM)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Shobande30: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2018
human body I appreciate more ,apart from the mouth and digestive system, is the eye. It is the one that aids vision and relays information to the brain And it has several abilities common to humans generally and to specific individuals. Little wonder it's replica, the camera has its features embedded in it yet not all.

Have you ever tried looking at two things - an object and it's background- simultaneously? How does it feel? Hard right? Yes... I bet you found it difficult and had to shift focus from the background to the object and versa, well that's how we were created to be, unable to serve two masters at a time, even the digital camera has this ability as it brings out the beauty of the picture.
I was looking at how honey and other relevant utilities are gotten and the stress that people go through. The honey, is the motivation and the stress, something that has to be overcame. Let's look at gold in its raw form and when it goes through its refining process. Without refining, you'll have gold- yes- but devalued and impure.

We, as humans, are known to be hardworking, though not as the ant, but the majority of this work ends up being futile... Why?!
Focus
Our eyes are set on the goal but our minds isn't ready to follow the process, neglecting the fact that- without the process, the gotten goal is useless. You'll wonder why the proverb " he who works for something would know how to maintain it than he who got it freely" usually suits in, in most cases.
Funny thing is, most people want to have something but don't know what they want to be, my friend, shift focus...
Know what you want to be and work towards it and you'll be amazed by what you get.
Remember! Shift focus!

Finally, today happens to be the last in May. June begins in few hours from now, I'll leave you with this, it is a quote I stumbled upon not long ago-
"Make the choice today, to work on 'being something' not 'having something'."
By one of my dearies.
Do you know?
This is the interpretation of what Jesus told Peter, when he was to become a Fisher of men!!
Important:What's your drive for the year?!

Hope it was imparting.
Use the comment section below
Don't forget to share with friends...
://mythoughtout..com

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Shobande30: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2018
One part of the human body I appreciate more ,apart from the mouth and digestive system, is the eye. It is the one that aids vision and relays information to the brain And it has several abilities common to humans generally and to specific individuals. Little wonder it's replica, the camera has its features embedded in it yet not all.

Have you ever tried looking at two things - an object and it's background- simultaneously? How does it feel? Hard right? Yes... I bet you found it difficult and had to shift focus from the background to the object and versa, well that's how we were created to be, unable to serve two masters at a time, even the digital camera has this ability as it brings out the beauty of the picture.
I was looking at how honey and other relevant utilities are gotten and the stress that people go through. The honey, is the motivation and the stress, something that has to be overcame. Let's look at gold in its raw form and when it goes through its refining process. Without refining, you'll have gold- yes- but devalued and impure.

We, as humans, are known to be hardworking, though not as the ant, but the majority of this work ends up being futile... Why?!
Focus
Our eyes are set on the goal but our minds isn't ready to follow the process, neglecting the fact that- without the process, the gotten goal is useless. You'll wonder why the proverb " he who works for something would know how to maintain it than he who got it freely" usually suits in, in most cases.
Funny thing is, most people want to have something but don't know what they want to be, my friend, shift focus...
Know what you want to be and work towards it and you'll be amazed by what you get.
Remember! Shift focus!

Finally, today happens to be the last in May. June begins in few hours from now, I'll leave you with this, it is a quote I stumbled upon not long ago-
"Make the choice today, to work on 'being something' not 'having something'."
By one of my dearies.
Do you know?
This is the interpretation of what Jesus told Peter, when he was to become a Fisher of men!!
Important:What's your drive for the year?!

Hope it was imparting.
Use the comment section below
Don't forget to share with friends...
Https://mythoughtout..com
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Abiso2017: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pasqual:
All I have to tell you is still from the Bible... Acts 2vs40... Save yourself from this untoward generation.. Happy Sunday
Sorry you have not answer my questions, understand the question first and try thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by earthsync(f): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is speaking in tongues compulsory?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tobechi74: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2018
you feel guilty for leaving your former church? do you feel like you betrayed your former pastor? SHOULD WE REMAIN LOYAL to OUR DENOMINATION. Many ofus have this belief that our denomination is the surest way to heaven. All denomination have great potentials and play important role in improving ones spiritual life. Each denomination focuses on certain values at the expence of others and are therefore more suited for certain individuals deficient in such value. .Some denomination focuses on dogmas and rules. others focus on ethical teaching. No one is superior to the other. They all serve same purpose in different ways. Each denomination promotes one virtue at the expense of the other. While some churches prefers to stabilize the world by keeping to ancient traditions, laws and order, others focuses on improving faith among members. If we examine very well, certain churches seems to attract certain kinds of workers or elders. Those who are fun- loving and opened minded and dislike rules make up the living faith church and Christ embassy. . The perfectionist who love arguing and seek to understand correct interpretation of biblical teachings flood Jehovah witness. Those who are reliable,responsible, rigid to standard principles while transacting business, not prone to certain outburst of anger, old fashioned, and cautious financially are workers in deeper life church or . THOSE WHO ARE OBEDIENT to ancient traditions, FOLLOWS STRUCTURE, Loyalty to ancient tradition are Catholics or Anglican. Each church is like a drug to cure us of certain ailment. NO matter how strong an anti-biotic drug is, it can not be used to cure malaria.IN addition, the dosage required for a kid differs from that of an adult.An undisciplined unloving individual may dislike deeper life or catholic church for being boring and too methodological whereas such person is supposed to develop in such area.instead he prefers to attend a church that promotes fun and places less emphases on laws such as Christ embassy that suits his personality and preaches grace not [aw. It is advisable to maintain ones church while learning certain spiritual values from others. One can also engage in inter-faith dialogue with other denomination A mathematics expert did not learn using one textbook only. He started with one text book, then tried others until he is able to solve equations without consulting any of the textbook Like one learning to drive, he must first handle the steering in the presence of a tutor. As he improves, he no longer needs the tutor presence tp drive.he can drive alone. He doesn’t need to get stuck to that tutor.the more he improves, the more he can try another tutor to learn a different style of driving. His ultimate aim is to be able to drive so well that he no longer needs a teacher. Aone learning to walk throws away the crutches once he has reached perfection THE AIM OF any church is to improve ones spiritual life. Sticking to one denomination that is not improving one spiritual level is not adviseable. Foodforthought

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — The Lethal Power Of Lust / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.