Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? (26035 Views)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by oyedun82(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
I DONT LYK CALLING IT CHEATING BUT PLAN B. Whenever she refuse to play like tevez against bayern then i wil make Use of the standard plan B whch is the better replacement.

BUT THAT WAS THEN O NOT INTO SUCH AGAIN.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by gsmcoder: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
I will never have a reason to cheat.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
JayKayMaybachz: Capital .......... Yes ........... She Was Far From Me And Whenever She Was Around ............ She Will Deny Me Of My Rights .......... So I Decided To Cheat ...........
Are you talking about your wife? I believe she's the only one you can have rights to her body.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
::gsmcoder:::
I will never have a reason to cheat.
Eh nnnnnnnnn Temme Why ?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
freecocoa: Are you talking about your wife? I believe she's the only one you can have rights to her body.
You aqain ? why you follow ma hands naaaaaaaaaa ......... e no matter joooooooooooooooor ......... she for dey try shell that tin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
freecocoa: Are you talking about your wife? I believe she's the only one you can have rights to her body.
You aqain ? why you follow fall ma hands naaaaaaaaaa ......... e no matter joooooooooooooooor ......... she for dey try shell that tin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by yumsty: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
x-razzy:
I HATE SLEEPING ALONE #DRAKE#
GOD bless U

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by freecocoa(f): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
Double post.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by dmcdad: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
JayKayMaybachz:
Eh nnnnnnnnn Temme Why ?

Cuz it ain't proper...
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
dmcdad:
Cuz it ain't proper...
Okay Saint Obi
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by dmcdad: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
JayKayMaybachz:
Okay Saint Obi

I hear St Remy... Lol
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by sammmiey1: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
What does seun has 2say 2dis?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by 190theclown: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
I won't call it cheatin wen it involves a man
Cos we men are polygamous by nature
After all its absolutely okay for men to-go-out there and spread our seeds grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
freecocoa: Double post.
Blame Network

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
dmcdad:

I hear St Remy... Lol
grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
samm_miey: What does seun has 2say 2dis?
Y u involve am ?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by sugar001(f): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
Never! I dated him for 3years i never thought of cheating. Now we are married with a kid. Godforbid cheating!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
gudnex22:

Your RIGHTS? You don marry her?

Even married folks no dey see nada
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by maygah(f): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
She cud nt cheat on her bf to a fault that even after dey brokeup, she cud nt get along with another guy cos she was feeling guity. Guess she was so much in love with him angrystill trying to move on

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by koolg: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
omiobo: I have cheated once. It's not my fault,she r.a.p.ed me. grin

Does this your username mean pus*y water grin

Thanks be to obatala, 30th to comment grin

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Patdedon(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
I cheat like manchester united and I don't get caught. I'll stop when I want to get married wink. For now it's fun. Don't attack me pls cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
ferdimako:

Even married folks no dey see nada
Tell am
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by odehaj: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
cheating women are very discreet about it. clinging to their phones,password to social network etc.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Theloveth(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
sheyie2007:
If onila is a virgin, then my mother is a. Virgin!!!!!!!. embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
dis got me cracking
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
Patdedon: I cheat like manchester united and I don't get caught. I'll stop when I want to get married wink. For now it's fun. Don't attack me pls cheesy
Why me no co attack u ? why u wan derail dis thread by involving manchester utd ........ werin concern dem with ur ojoro life ?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Super1759: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Having read all the replies here, just 1% of ladies cheat and 99% of cheats in relationships are from guys.
But I strongly disagree. Rather,I will say ladies conceal their sins more than men. Example is what is happening here

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Theloveth(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
JayKayMaybachz:
Eh nnnnnnnnn Temme Why ?
Probably a saint/born again pastor
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by smallvill(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sybellah: Please people, no fronting speak the truth? Don't be shy, after all it is very usual and arguably natural.
What are the reasons that lead you into cheating?

yes i have but it was not because i did not love her, it just that i wanted to eat something else and mind you guys cheat because its in our nautre unlike girls. but trying to stop now because of so much STDS
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Theloveth: Probably a saint/born again pastor
None of the above ......... Em dey claim
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Theloveth(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
Super1759: Having read all the replies here, just 1% of ladies cheat and 99% of cheats in relationships are from guys.
But I strongly disagree. Rather,I will say ladies conceal their sins more than men. Example is what is happening here
I call it pretense bro....guys are always d devil abi? Lie lie lie
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Theloveth(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
JayKayMaybachz:
None of the above ......... Em dey claim
wonder too
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Daresh(f): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
Never have, never will, the day I have to then I'm heading out !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / Witches Are Everywhere!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.