Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model (1151 Views)

Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? / How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
The girl he wants to marry is currently MISS OSUN State..

Could This be love?

FIND OUT in this blow-by-blow details of the story:

A member of the lower House of the National Assembly representing Ife Federal Constituency, Hon. Rotimi Makinde has come out to defend his decision to take a new wife, Oyebanke Oyelami, a final year student of political science from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State after waiting for a while.

The young and dynamic legislator who was a movie actor, producer, auto dealer, hotelier and an accountant at the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC before joining politics recently stepped out with beautiful Oyebanke, the reigning Miss Osun State and this has started generating controversy in some quarters as some bad belles have said the man dumped his first wife for the beauty queen.

According to him in a recent chat with your darling magazine, National Enquirer, “there are things people don`t know and instead of minding their business, they meddle into other people`s privacy, as a matter of fact, I recognize the fact that am a public figure by my present position as a lawmaker but I also know that some facts must be put straight for future purposes”, he stressed.

Speaking further, the lawmaker who has been adjudged as one of the best in South West going by his impressive track records and various projects that have touched many lives has this to say, “naturally it is not in my habit to discuss my family especially my wife who bore me my grown up kids but just for the records, people need to know that my wife has left me ever before I got elected into the federal house of representatives and I`ve since given her the benefit of doubt for reconciliation but all were to no avail, hence my decision to move ahead and not without the consent of my children”, he explained.

Answering question on the interest in the new liaison, the lawmaker who has just been given a chieftaincy title of Bobagunwa of Ila Orangun by the royal father, Oba Bolarinwa said what interest him in his new wife is that, she is the first ever lady that will call his bluff despite his status, “can you believe that, it took me a while to chase this lady, I have never her rare type before, that’s why I didn't waste any time when she eventually gave me the chance because I need to proof to her that, I mean serious business”, he told.

The duo recently had an introduction and will be walking down the aisle very soon.

QUESTIONS:
1. Do you think the politician truly loves the girl? OR is it because she is MISS Osun State (Super Model)

2. Should they marry?

3. Is it wrong if they marry considering their age difference?

4. Does age really matter in marriage?

LET'S HAVE YOUR VIEWS.
Thanks.

www...com

Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by omega25red(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
where is she a super model at? also is it a crime for a 40 yr old to marry a 20 yr old undecided

1 Like

Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by UjSizzle(f): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
That's no gist. What's the age difference between the late Ojukwu and Bianca?
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
money talks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
omega25red: where is she a super model at? also is it a crime for a 40 yr old to marry a 20 yr old undecided
if dat 40 yr old politcian was a struggling primary school teacher the girl for gree marry am? grin
answer the question nah grin
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by pleep(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
My grandfather was in his 30's when he married my 14 yr old grandmother. lol.. this is Africa anything goes
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
Damn! Am even hotter than she is. Lol!
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by omega25red(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
lefulefu:
if dat 40 yr old politcian was a struggling primary school teacher the girl for gree marry am? grin
answer the question nah grin
okay maybe she wont but such is life. what im saying is that girl is no supermodel
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
omega25red: okay maybe she wont but such is life. what im saying is that girl is no supermodel
me sef dey surprised say dem crown dat babe as beauty queen.wetin dey wrong with all these beauty pageant organisers.na wowor babes just dey pick the crown these days.anyway i suspect say this babe bribe the judges either in cash or in kind wink.anything goes in naija abi? grin
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by Teejayphillip(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
candygosh: Damn! Am even hotter than she is. Lol!

Infact u her....
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
She needs to find someone close her age, but make I no talk because they're both adults. Age ain't nothing but a number, they say.
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
Super model my foot.
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by treasureboy09(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
Weather super or not a model is a model.
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nothing wrong with it as long as they love each other.Age na number...
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by Tedpgrass: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2012
Pls change the title......
She ain't no super model...... simply a state beauty queen....

No lazy journalism here please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by Mynd44: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2012
lefulefu: money talks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And bullshît walks
Re: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2012
omega25red: where is she a super model at? also is it a crime for a 40 yr old to marry a 20 yr old undecided
@bolded, thats in your MUMU planet,not on Earth

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That Yourgirlfriend Will Make Agood Wife / Pls Advice! / "I Must Date With A Man For 5yrs Before I Marry Him' -eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.