Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now (3764 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
do the malaysian immigration allow people with social visa to come into their country .do the malaysian immigration allow people with social visa to come into their country .do the malaysian immigration allow people with social visa to come into their country .
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wat do u mean by social visa..be specific
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 5:31am On Nov 27, 2012
tourist visa thats what am saying or business visa
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2012
igwekadillac: tourist visa thats what am saying or business visa
Yes ofcourse they allow them enter their country if u don't overstay
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2012
but rumour has it that tthey allow people with it and they might even deport you from d airport immediately without even allowing you enter their country
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2012
Yes cos naija boiz don spoil the place..well it depend on what you going there for
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by noblegas2(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2012
igwekadillac: but rumour has it that tthey allow people with it and they might even deport you from d airport immediately without even allowing you enter their country

Wrong! To go into malaysia with a tourist visa, you must be able to satisfy the immigration officer that you have indeed come to malaysia for " tourism purposes only" and also have sufficient money to cover your stay.
The basic requirements should be having a return ticket and the return should not exceed two weeks, BTA of $2500 or $3000 (note: you will be asked to show it at the Lagos airport if thats where you intend to fly from) and your hotel reservation!
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2012
how can one get a hotel reservation and am suppose to get a 3months tourist visa how am i suppose to book two weeks return ticken is it not rather suspicious am asking all these cos i want to leave by for malaysia what of work and job opportunities if am to stay theee and how can one extend his papers there.
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by noblegas2(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
igwekadillac: how can one get a hotel reservation and am suppose to get a 3months tourist visa how am i suppose to book two weeks return ticken is it not rather suspicious am asking all these cos i want to leave by for malaysia what of work and job opportunities if am to stay theee and how can one extend his papers there.

Aha, thought you said you needed a "tourist visa"? Why are you mentioning work or extention of papers? You can NOt go to malaysia with a 3 months social visa and expect to find job that easy man!
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
,maybe u dont understand me i mean wen u travel with a tourist visa can u possibly extend it there in malaysia and stay confortably and do what ever u wish to do there in malaysia like looking for work after extension of ur papers thats what i mean as a matter of fact am going there to stay for life but just want to go with tourist visa cos is a bit easier and cheaper to get
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
igwekadillac: ,maybe u dont understand me i mean wen u travel with a tourist visa can u possibly extend it there in malaysia and stay confortably and do what ever u wish to do there in malaysia like looking for work after extension of ur papers thats what i mean as a matter of fact am going there to stay for life but just want to go with tourist visa cos is a bit easier and cheaper to get
Guy..better go to europe..u can't go to malaysia n decide to stay for life..cos u r blacks and its very easy to locate u wen dey start deporting nigeria..why not tr y europe...I will advise u better..
FORGET malaysia u can't stay there for life...
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
am only going there to raise some money b4 i go over to europe thats my plans so does it mean wen i enter the visa cant be extended.
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by noblegas2(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
igwekadillac: am only going there to raise some money b4 i go over to europe thats my plans so does it mean wen i enter the visa cant be extended.

I'm not saying the visa cannot be extended but according to the new malaysian immigration laws, tourist visas cannot be converted to student or work visas anymore effective 20th of february 2012. Even if you get a job in malaysia(which is very slim within 2 weeks) you will still need to exit malaysia and travel back to malaysia with the work visa and talking about staying in malaysia for life, think twice bro because many have attempted it and they ended up regretting but if you do get a job in malaysia, then youre good to go!
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
igwekadillac: am only going there to raise some money b4 i go over to europe thats my plans so does it mean wen i enter the visa cant be extended.
Guy u make me laugh...is dat d only place u can raise money..I av lot of homie there..my area guy frm ALAGOMEJI,yaba...many r there..but dey enter wit student visa..if u enter as tourist.there is no aduro for there like europe..so think twice...ok..europe aint dat cost..depend on whee u wanna enter
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
talking about europe is ok sha but like how much can get one to norway ,spain,swizz or denmark u know i wanna know as u know malaysia is quite cheap but just confuse about this social visa that cant be converted to student visa
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
plss which one is Aduro in europe plss
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
Well..all does place u mention r expensive on their own..talkless of d visa parol..well..take to any agent u no...dey will tell u hw to go abut it...but if u fit spend money..u can't spend 350k b4 u get it
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
send the money to where ?where are u now??
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
Are u seeing right..did I write send money..read my comment again..dis time wear a glasses
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
well are u trying to tell me that i cant spend up to 350k then i will get the visa is that what u are trying to say
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by noblegas2(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
igwekadillac: well are u trying to tell me that i cant spend up to 350k then i will get the visa is that what u are trying to say

Lol bros relax! You sound desperate and also lack direction. Scammers are always on the outlook for people like you. First you wanted to go to malaysia, then someone suggested europe and just like that, you are thinking of europe. Am sure if someone else mentions australia, you'll be considering it as well. The question you should ask yourself is, what you realy intend to do abroad, do not make a move without knowing what you want! Its not just about getting on a plane and snapping pictures!
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
u have jusy said it all like i told u earlier just wish to go to malaysia then raise a little money then go to europe and base for life thats the issue here not that am desperate man
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by fittty(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ OP.... igwekadillac...... Look you are gambling with ur hard earned money. You obviously look like someone who could easily be scammed by dubious travel agents. I personally know 12 guys that were deceived by one travel agent about malaysia. Now look at this, he got 300,000 that's 3.6milllion from all 12 of them., to secure the visas and told them all sort of lies about getting good jobs with greener pastures in malaysia. When they eventually arrived in malaysia they knew the real definition of life in malaysia as Black man... NO JOBS!!!! And when I say "No jobs", I mean minus 10 chances of getting a job... Even the Malaysians are struggling just like Nigerians are to leave their country for greener pastures. What made it worse for them is they had to pay for accommodation which costs $400monthly with the little they had on them. To cut the story short 10 of them are back in nigeria and regretting their actions as the money they thought they were investing in traveling went down the drain. The other two left have been relocating of lately cos recently in malaysia immigrations, police and soildiers are going from door to door of nigerians unannounced and demanding for passport with valid visas. And if yours is expired you're spending 6months in prison before deported. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
so bro what is your advice to me now as it stands
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
igwekadillac: so bro what is your advice to me now as it stands
I dnt understd u..u came here for advise,we advise u. U r still asking sillly Q again..A yoruba adage says: won ki n so fun omode to ma daran, ti o ba ti daa inu igbo gbe..(U dnt tell a child not to commit a crime, if he can leave alone in d forest) d ball is in ur court..someone told u hw some guys ran back to naija afta dat sufa catch dem.,wen Europe dey there.,well u r free to do as u like..
Ova n out
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
the money to procure european visa is not yet available thats why.
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
igwekadillac: the money to procure european visa is not yet available thats why.
Then fine d money..
Or go there n see tins ursef..dis one u r going there to gada money as if once u get there,u will be pickin it on d street.
Sorry..correction
D yoruba adage says..won kin so fun omode to maa dee te, ti o ba ti daa inu igbo gbe( u don't tell a small boy not to av leprosy,if he can leave in the forest alone)
...A word is enough for d wise one...
Ovaaaaa n ooooout
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
what about dubai or south africa or any arab country
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by obalukan: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
@poster, try europe and u need to pray very well while choosing the right contry in europe.
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
obalukan: @poster, try europe and u need to pray very well while choosing the right contry in europe.
Wat country in europe will u suggest..with aduro prospect
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
which one be aduro i want greece ,norway,spain,swizz or poland

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest / Things To Consider When Travelling Outside Nigeria For Further Studies / Any Nairalander In Chicago That Can Help With Any Job For Green Card Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.