Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

40yr Old Politician Hon. Rotimi Makinde Is Set 2 Marry 20yr Old Super Model - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40yr Old Politician Hon. Rotimi Makinde Is Set 2 Marry 20yr Old Super Model (2173 Views)

Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Declaration Of Hon. Rotimi Amaechi As Governor Of Rivers State Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40yr Old Politician Hon. Rotimi Makinde Is Set 2 Marry 20yr Old Super Model by Dupsychic: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
40yr-old Nigerian Politician Hon. Rotimi Makinde is set to marry 20yr-old Super Model, Oyebanke Oyelami
⁠

The girl he wants to marry is currently MISS OSUN State..
Could This be love?
FIND OUT in this blow-by-blow details of the story:
A member of the lower House of the National Assembly representing Ife Federal Constituency, Hon. Rotimi Makinde has come out to defend his decision to take a new wife, Oyebanke Oyelami, a final year student of political science from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State after waiting for a while.

The young and dynamic legislator who was a movie actor, producer, auto dealer, hotelier and an accountant at the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC before joining politics recently stepped out with beautiful Oyebanke, the reigning Miss Osun State and this has started generating controversy in some quarters as some bad belles have said the man dumped his first wife for the beauty queen.

According to him in a recent chat with your darling magazine, National Enquirer, “there are things people don`t know and instead of minding their business, they meddle into other people`s privacy, as a matter of fact, I recognize the fact that am a public figure by my present position as a lawmaker but I also know that some facts must be put straight for future purposes”, he stressed.

Speaking further, the lawmaker who has been adjudged as one of the best in South West going by his impressive track records and various projects that have touched many lives has this to say, “naturally it is not in my habit to discuss my family especially my wife who bore me my grown up kids but just for the records, people need to know that my wife has left me ever before I got elected into the federal house of representatives and I`ve since given her the benefit of doubt for reconciliation but all were to no avail, hence my decision to move ahead and not without the consent of my children”, he explained.

Answering question on the interest in the new liaison, the lawmaker who has just been given a chieftaincy title of Bobagunwa of Ila Orangun by the royal father, Oba Bolarinwa said what interest him in his new wife is that, she is the first ever lady that will call his bluff despite his status, “can you believe that, it took me a while to chase this lady, I have never her rare type before, that’s why I didn't waste any time when she eventually gave me the chance because I need to proof to her that, I mean serious business”, he told.

The duo recently had an introduction and will be walking down the aisle very soon.

QUESTIONS:
1. Do you think the politician truly loves the girl? OR is it because she is MISS Osun State (Super Model)

2. Should they marry?

3. Is it wrong if they marry considering their age difference?

4. Does age really matter in marriage?

LET'S HAVE YOUR VIEWS.
Thanks.

Posted by Endy Edeson News Network ⁠ ⁠ at 16:30 ⁠ ⁠ ⁠ 

Email This

Could This be love?
A member of the lower House of the National Assembly representing Ife Federal Constituency, Hon. Rotimi Makinde has come out to defend his decision to take a new wife, Oyebanke Oyelami, a final year student of political science from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State after waiting for a while.

The young and dynamic legislator who was a movie actor, producer, auto dealer, hotelier and an accountant at the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC before joining politics recently stepped out with beautiful Oyebanke, the reigning Miss Osun State and this has started generating controversy in some quarters as some bad belles have said the man dumped his first wife for the beauty queen.

According to him in a recent chat with your darling magazine, National Enquirer, “there are things people don`t know and instead of minding their business, they meddle into other people`s privacy, as a matter of fact, I recognize the fact that am a public figure by my present position as a lawmaker but I also know that some facts must be put straight for future purposes”, he stressed.

Speaking further, the lawmaker who has been adjudged as one of the best in South West going by his impressive track records and various projects that have touched many lives has this to say, “naturally it is not in my habit to discuss my family especially my wife who bore me my grown up kids but just for the records, people need to know that my wife has left me ever before I got elected into the federal house of representatives and I`ve since given her the benefit of doubt for reconciliation but all were to no avail, hence my decision to move ahead and not without the consent of my children”, he explained.

Answering question on the interest in the new liaison, the lawmaker who has just been given a chieftaincy title of Bobagunwa of Ila Orangun by the royal father, Oba Bolarinwa said what interest him in his new wife is that, she is the first ever lady that will call his bluff despite his status, “can you believe that, it took me a while to chase this lady, I have never her rare type before, that’s why I didn't waste any time when she eventually gave me the chance because I need to proof to her that, I mean serious business”, he told.

The duo recently had an introduction and will be walking down the aisle very soon.

QUESTIONS:
1. Do you think the politician truly loves the girl? OR is it because she is MISS Osun State (Super Model)

2. Should they marry?

LET'S HAVE YOUR VIEWS.
Thanks.
Re: 40yr Old Politician Hon. Rotimi Makinde Is Set 2 Marry 20yr Old Super Model by Dupsychic: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pix bellow

Re: 40yr Old Politician Hon. Rotimi Makinde Is Set 2 Marry 20yr Old Super Model by kingingkinging: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
The simple answer is families are raised in different ways.No two types of identical families exist, so dont compare your marriage with theirs. If she chooses to marry him and God grants them a long life, by the time Hon Rotimi would be 80 years she would have become 60 years old too so what is left for them is to enjoy the fruit of their labour.

I wish them well.
Re: 40yr Old Politician Hon. Rotimi Makinde Is Set 2 Marry 20yr Old Super Model by otokx(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
The fact that he had married before spoils every sound argument in support.
Re: 40yr Old Politician Hon. Rotimi Makinde Is Set 2 Marry 20yr Old Super Model by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
I think they love each other or if not they are obviously using each other for their own selfish reasons. seeing that she is a model and he is a governor who is apparently loaded with cash.
Dupsychic: 40yr-old Nigerian Politician Hon. Rotimi Makinde is set to marry 20yr-old Super Model, Oyebanke Oyelami
⁠

Could This be love?

QUESTIONS:

2. Should they marry?

LET'S HAVE YOUR VIEWS.
Thanks.

Posted by Endy Edeson News Network ⁠ ⁠ at 16:30 ⁠ ⁠ ⁠ 

Email This

Could This be love?

QUESTIONS:

2. Should they marry?

LET'S HAVE YOUR VIEWS.
Thanks.
Re: 40yr Old Politician Hon. Rotimi Makinde Is Set 2 Marry 20yr Old Super Model by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 27, 2012
What has light in common with darkness? shocked shocked shocked
Can't she just " chop his money " and scram lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
What is a 20 year old doing marrying a 40 yr old second hand commodity for goodness sake.what type of family was she raised in?
God forbid
She won't even get enough mileage out of the dude .Highest 5 years if she is lucky,he will require a major tune up meanwhile she is still in her prime
Abomination

By the way,there is no way on this earth that baba In that picture is 40,we are not blind.I can bet on it.That man is closer to 50 if not already 50
People and lies
Same way Tinubu celebrated his 60th birthday when his age mates are celebrating 70 grin
Re: 40yr Old Politician Hon. Rotimi Makinde Is Set 2 Marry 20yr Old Super Model by SlyIg(f): 4:58am On Nov 27, 2012
Does the girl mind? And by d way, how much is d age difference when the girl has already looked so matured like what im seeing. Anyway,it's none of my business... Whatever...
Re: 40yr Old Politician Hon. Rotimi Makinde Is Set 2 Marry 20yr Old Super Model by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 27, 2012
She's an adult already.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Sacked Non-indigenes In Abia Civil Service - Orji / Funny Music Video Of The Rivers State House Of Assembly Shameful Fight / Saving the Girl child from Paedophiles and Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.