Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

8 Killed At Heipang In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos (6830 Views)

8 Killed In Pre-election Violence In Rivers / 8 Killed, 8 Injured In Anambra Auto Crash / 8 Killed, 3 Injured In Multiple Explosions At Baga Road In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by BE811APP: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
At least eight persons have reportedly been shot dead at Heipang near Jos, Plateau State, by people believed to be uniformed security men driving a Hilux van.

Several others also sustained varying degrees of injuries and have been conveyed to the hospital, following the incident which happened at about 8pm.

Efforts to get the spokesmen of the state police command and the Special Task Force (STF) to confirm the attack failed as calls to their phones failed to go through.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/eight-shot-dead-by-gunmen-in-jos/131763/
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Caseless: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
Source...

Die for beer parlour? Na dere e end oooo. Wetin i wan go tell God sef?

Jos? Smh.... Uniformed security men and no be fulani herdsmen again? Wahala wan kill jos finish.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Ganys: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2012
hmmm
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Clerverly: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2012
Religion of Murder( sorry peace) on the loose! SMH

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 27, 2012
"Heipang" in Nigeria?? - I didn't know we had a blacka-chinese tribe and city in that country... shocked shocked

China needs to send its new aircraft carrier to Nigeria...

Topic:

Sad news - God bless the dead...
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Uchwilliam(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2012
muslim security men killing christian civillians...dats wot is goin on there.i served there,i know how it works.God help them.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by ebamma3: 1:45am On Nov 27, 2012
which way nigeria, lord lugard's cut and join country
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by teniyi(m): 3:33am On Nov 27, 2012
ebamma 3: which way nigeria, lord lugard's cut and join country
Its not everything that should be linked to the separation of the country, the Berom in the Plateau has murdered sleep and therefore shall sleep no more.
They have killed and cannibalised. They must pay for it.
Many people stay in other parts of the country and shout divide the country! Even if the country is divided, that won't save them until they finish paying for what they bought.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by YOUNGKAHUNA: 4:21am On Nov 27, 2012
shymexx: "Heipang" in Nigeria?? - I didn't know we had a blacka-chinese tribe and city in that country... shocked shocked

China needs to send its new aircraft carrier to Nigeria...

Topic:

Sad news - God bless the dead...
U Need TO Go Back to Ur Elementary Geography.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by mu2sa2: 5:39am On Nov 27, 2012
o
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by mu2sa2: 6:08am On Nov 27, 2012
teniyi:
Its not everything that should be linked to the separation of the country, the Berom in the Plateau has murdered sleep and therefore shall sleep no more.
Many people stay in other parts of the country and shout divide the country! Even if the country is divided, that won't save them until they finish paying for what they bought.
It is true that berom started the killing of fulanis. Initially d killings were one-sided but d govt did nothing to stop it. fulanis later armed themselves and turned d tide. It is a terrible situation - with drunken beroms cannibalising fulani victims, sacking of villages by fulanis. D berom are christians though given to heavy drinking of burukutu; d fulanis are muslim - so d war looks like religious in nature, but it is in reality ethnic fight over land. These killings must stop for plateau to progress.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Mazah(m): 6:08am On Nov 27, 2012
Uchwilliam: muslim security men killing christian civillians...dats wot is goin on there.i served there,i know how it works.God help them.
i beliv u are a mentally retarded fool. People lyk u need 2 be in chains wit a mouth basket.ewu

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by salolo(m): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2012
stop this killing please
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by hardizzle: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2012
Weda security men or security men wit awapa as shoe,diz killing shld stop,dy shld allow men njoy at nyt,rip 2d dead
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Omuha(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2012
This fight is political as it is religious. But one thing is established,the beroms are weak.Fulanis or military personnel every man bleeds,so every man dies.I shall speak no further,lest I say what I ought not to.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by rawtruth(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2012
teniyi:

"The Berom in the Plateau has murdered sleep and therefore shall sleep no more". What about the Tivs of Nassarawa, Taraba and Benue state, and the Eggon/Mada and the Migili (Koro) of Nassarawa state? Have they also "murdered sleep"?

Fulanis are simply killing farmers in central Nigeria to take over their farms as grazing fields. Certainly, time will come when these harassed farming tribes will come together to chase these sadistic murderers from their midst.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Zet72(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2012
grin Aboki Muslims are the problems of this incessant killings in the north very heartless&concienceless savages,RIP to the dead.
And where is that useless gowon,"He who sow wind will definitely reap wirlwind"
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Eazeee(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2012
teniyi:

u son of a bitch God purnish u n ur hausa fulani terrorist. DANBANZA KAWAI BARAWO
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by abouzaid: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2012
Go on with one nigeria( gowon)
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Uchwilliam(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2012
Mazah: i beliv u are a mentally retarded fool. People lyk u need 2 be in chains wit a mouth basket.ewu
u ar simply an imbecilic old ram, wot u deserve is a sharp knife on ur throat,idiot.ask ur brothers dats wot is happening there fool.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by abouzaid: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2012
Uchwilliam:
u ar simply an imbecilic old ram, wot u deserve is a sharp knife on ur throat,idiot.ask ur brothers dats wot is happening there fool.
no problem provided u limit it to ur northern christian brothers, after all gowon declared u as a one united indivisible north in d 1960s

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Josboy2: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
If they finish the christians in the north,they will move to the south.Remember it is jihad.We better unite as one and defeat this common enemy call Islam.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by abouzaid: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
Josboy2: If they finish the christians in the north,they will move to the south.Remember it is jihad.We better unite as one and defeat this common enemy call Islam.
sorry, we tried it in d 1960's and it backfired with betrayal, as long as we are forced into this country, we will occasionally have d fulani problem but the betrayers in d middlebelt and d southwest will shed their blood daily for their betrayal. In my community, we are demarcating our communally owned lands into family holdings thereby preventing any fulani from occupying it. Those with forests occupied by fulanis have adopted d same approach thereby forcing them out without bloodshed due to lack of grazing land while any killing is silently revenged 2x since their numbers are negligiblely small. I really believe in nigeria but uniting with u would be a bad decision.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by AustineE1: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
...the killings in Jos is both barbaric and inhumane,jos to me is just like the state of Isreal,surrounded by enemy tribes whose koranic injunctn is to wipe them out and as such tagged infidels!even without provocatn,whatever evil done against the infidels, can be justified,trying as much as possible to satisfy the un-ending glutonous blood urge of their god! Shldnt we tell ourselves the truth,why are Beroms,Tivs,Tafawa balewa christain minorities of Bauchi,southern-Kaduna,the people of taraba,Adamawa and other christain and traditional religion adherents of Northern Nigerian slaughtered on a daily basis!while the Northern pro Islamic medias(dailytrust,press Tv etc)pretends not to have heard or seen.But just wait for a single hausa-fulani man to be killed and you will hear them shouting 'genocide'!..those who live & cheerish evil,will know no peace themselves,darkness will surely take over there land..part of which is boko haram.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Bisichi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
rawtruth:

"The Berom in the Plateau has murdered sleep and therefore shall sleep no more". What about the Tivs of Nassarawa, Taraba and Benue state, and the Eggon/Mada and the Migili (Koro) of Nassarawa state? Have they also "murdered sleep"?

Fulanis are simply killing farmers in central Nigeria to take over their farms as grazing fields. Certainly, time will come when these harassed farming tribes will come together to chase these sadistic murderers from their midst.
IT WONT HAPPENED.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Bisichi(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Josboy2: If they finish the christians in the north,they will move to the south.Remember it is jihad.We better unite as one and defeat this common enemy call Islam.
"We better unite as one and defeat this common enemy call Islam." HMMM, UNITE WITH WHO, 4 WHAT? THE PLATEAU CRISIS CAN ONLY BE SETTLE WHEN YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC OF PEACE. FOR NOW, YOU THINK ONLY VIOLENCE IS THE WAY OUT. Ok CARRY ON.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by abouzaid: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
Bisichi: "We better unite as one and defeat this common enemy call Islam." HMMM, UNITE WITH WHO, 4 WHAT? THE PLATEAU CRISIS CAN ONLY BE SETTLE WHEN YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC OF PEACE. FOR NOW, YOU THINK ONLY VIOLENCE IS THE WAY OUT. Ok CARRY ON.
and d magic of peace is ISLAM. Ha ha i'm loving this conversation.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Bisichi(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
abouzaid: and d magic of peace is ISLAM. Ha ha i'm loving this conversation.
MISINTERPRETED 4A PURPOSE BY A SENTIMENTAL JUGNU. Am not of ur type.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by abouzaid: 4:42am On Nov 28, 2012
Bisichi: MISINTERPRETED 4A PURPOSE BY A SENTIMENTAL JUGNU. Am not of ur type.
whatever that means, i'm under no illusion of ur type. Carry go too
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by DanIlon(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
Uchwilliam: muslim security men killing christian civillians...dats wot is goin on there.i served there,i know how it works.God help them.
stop toward Muslim with evidence is clear, Jos is residential of death.
Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by kettykings: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
Islam is fast becoming a joke on manking when most countries where Islam exist is either coming out from war or in a big time war or about to enter a war.

By the way what is Yakubu Gowon , TY Danjuma and the useless Olusegun Obasanjo doing , these Clowns will spend the last drop of their blood to stop the Behemoth from breaking up but will not spend a drop of their sweat to Liberate their enslaved people from the Bondage of the rampaging Hausa Fulani

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos by Dainfamous: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
teniyi:
This is a serious threat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Invest N1.6trn In Railway / What Could Tinubu Be Smoking? (photo) / Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.