Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up (1225 Views)

For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless / Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by luvmijeje(f): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2012
Lines that are lies dat ve heard from guyz ' You are the most beautiful things dat has ever happen to me'Duh! 'the first time I set my eyes on u I saw heaven open up'guyz be real.Share urs.
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by Mynd44: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2012
Erm......

**following**
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by k2039: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2012
Obviously some dunces still believe that.
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2012
I don't psyche ladies......I just tell them my mind...no faking
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by dmcdad: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2012
I can't live without you... BIG LIE! Before u meet the person why u no die wey e come be say na when u meet her u no come fit do or live without her... (d funny tin there b say d mumu sef go dy hapi say guy tell her say hm na fit live without her).

That line is lame and instead of saying that I'd say; I can do and live without you buh, with you I can do better and be more fulfilled.. The disadvantage here is that, the gurl won't feel the vibe cuz its the reality. They always want to hear the sweet and impossible lines to satisfy their cravings and fail to be rational in judging whatever that emanates from a guy's mouth..

Gurlz ehn... Na wa to una o
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2012
i dont usually feel this way over a girl.....but you are just different
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by Pritheeann(f): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad: I can't live without you... BIG LIE! Before u meet the person why u no die wey e come be say na when u meet her u no come fit do or live without her... (d funny tin there b say d mumu sef go dy hapi say guy tell her say hm na fit live without her).

That line is lame and instead of saying that I'd say; I can do and live without you buh, with you I can do better and be more fulfilled.. The disadvantage here is that, the gurl won't feel the vibe cuz its the reality. They always want to hear the sweet and impossible lines to satisfy their cravings and fail to be rational in judging whatever that emanates from a guy's mouth..

Gurlz ehn... Na wa to una o
quys 2..nawa to una sef..
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by dmcdad: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pritheeann: quys 2..nawa to una sef..

Ha ha ha ha ha.. You should know I ain't referring to u. I'm referring to them gurlz
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by Teejayphillip(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
U r d best tin dat ave eva happened 2 me... Was she dia wen u were born? Yet u c our ladies smilin @ dose words...

Dough sum guyz du mean wat dey say,but nt evry.... Dnt blame woman most times,wen dey play hard 2 get...

Dey r tired of hearing dis same old stories... Dey want sumtin convincing now....

LADIES i guess am right?
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by Kenistry(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sometimes dat sentence..'u r d best tin dat hapen to me' isn't a lie in totality, i can vehemently tell u guys dat i've said it once, & truly she is....... luvin ha truly frm ma hrt, a feelin which has bn d best tin dat has hapend to me.....cos wen am arnd her, am complete
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by Coldfaya(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
poshdiva: i dont usually feel this way over a girl.....but you are just different

smiley :DThis has always been an effective punchline. Its like an uppercut. grin smiley
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
k2039: Obviously some dunces still believe that.
grin
k2039: Obviously some dunces still believe that.
Funny
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
poshdiva: i dont usually feel this way over a girl.....but you are just different
Keeping it simple..works wonders..
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by lythia: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
Well,u can't realy blame girls wen they smile at words like 1) U change my whole world***2) U are d best thing dat ever hapnd to me** 3) I love u more than my mother***4) U leave me breathless*Cos girls are movd naturaly by wat dy hear..
Re: Lines That Are Lies That Guyz Use On Ladies To Psyche Them Up by Booty4me: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2012

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? / Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! / Who Rules Thé Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.