Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (29941 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by slimyem: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2012
RudySmith: ^^^ As if mama will tell her part in this saga? Her part is the worst of the two. The kids don't need 2 know and even if they did, they would not care, or would surely understand.

*this is what papa had 2 do 2 get u*
....and you think people don't change or want to "restitute" at some points in their lives?
...and yes,her part is the worst...,the more reason why she might decide to come clean first.
...and you think the kids would understand if they knew?
You saying you wouldn't feel disgusted that your mum was paid a few thousand nairas to have you and deny you a functional home all through your childhood?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by honeric01(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2012
My last comment on this thread

I have the feeling this young man is not a true christian and i won't judge you if you are or not.
but if you're a christian, you should know that you have just 2 options in Christianity, it's either you get married, stick to one wife and live with her unless in a situation of infidelity.

Or you don't marry at all and NOT ENGAGE in anything se.x, (Eunuch) (This is what Jesus taught Christians).

One more thing, have you ever thought of this? you have a mother who's willing to take care of these kids, what if your dad did the same thing, would have had a mother to look up to that you'd be thinking of her taking care of your kids?

Pray this prayer only if you need God's help in returning the trust you have lost for women.

Lord, heal me of every affliction
Lord heal me of every burden
Lord, heal me of every pain
Lord, give me solutions to every marital and relationship difficulties
Lord, heal me of every past wounds
Lord, come against inborn negativity towards relationships
Lastly, come against impurity of the heart.

I believe you have trust issues and you are tired of trusting and getting disappointed, hence the reason you're taking the route.

Mind you, i don't have anything against your decision (if you check my previous comments), but if you're a christian, you're taking the WRONG route, if not, then good luck!

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by skeletine(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2012
honeric01: My last comment on this thread

I have the feeling this young man is not a true christian and i won't judge you if you are or not.
but if you're a christian, you should know that you have just 2 options in Christianity, it's either you get married, stick to one wife and live with her unless in a situation of infidelity.

Or you don't marry at all and NOT ENGAGE in anything se.x, (Eunuch) (This is what Jesus taught Christians).

One more thing, have you ever thought of this? you have a mother who's willing to take care of these kids, what if your dad did the same thing, would have had a mother to look up to that you'd be thinking of her taking care of your kids?

Pray this prayer only if you need God's help in returning the trust you have lost for women.

I believe you have trust issues and you are tired of trusting and getting disappointed, hence the reason you're taking the route.

Mind you, i don't have anything against your decision (if you check my previous comments), but if you're a christian, you're talking the WRONG route, if not, then good luck!
Oode. Is that why we're here?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Annie1: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2012
coogar:

in nigeria? you would wife the most beautiful girl in UNILAG with a refurbished iphone 4s grin

Hahahahahaha cheesy

Refurbished ke ? N Not even IPhone 5 ? Hahahahaha hilarious
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2012

Mind you, i don't have anything against your decision (if you check my previous comments), but if you're a christian, you're talking the WRONG route, if not, then good luck!

Honestly I just said those prayers. Thank yÓu

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2012

I can't but laugh at the inherent stupidity displayed in this post! grin. Oh Lord!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by honeric01(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2012
skeletine:
Oode. Is that why we're here?
wise one, why are we here?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Correction. The reason RIGHT NOW, people even in Nigeria do not use LEGALLY adopted kids for rituals as much as they do stolen or under table adopted kids is because there are RECORDS to show who adopted whom. So unfortunately, adoption at least ensures that there is some records of where those kids went should this go sour. It is actually the BEST OPTION in this case.

And to your question on people who use their kids for money . . here's the thing . . they do PAY WOMEN for these kids. I am not sure what planet you are on but kids still come out of the va_gin_a of women even to this day, and many of those fathers who slaughtered their own kids, had to have had some woman/women carry those kids for them, either paid or non-paid. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. It is not out of the question to assume that maybe this one could not get any woman to willingly get pregnant for him and so decided to pay some STRANGER to simply carry the pregancies to term and then hands off them afterwards. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It only takes you switching your brain on to full-capacity if you have to to consider the 360 of these things especially with all the information we have of these crimes to date.
"People RIGHT NOW do not use LEGALLY adopted kids for rituals"? Where are your facts? Plus, if he wanted to use an adopted kid for ritual, would he rather go through the bureaucratically nauseating idea of adopting such kid legally, easily making himself traceable? Would he even come to this thread at all? You don't know what you saying! There are records!? Oh I get, you are bookkeeper for the many shanty motherless homes in the creeks and corners of Lagos or the Niger Delta? Get your facts straight! It remains evident that your earlier post is terribly ridiculous.
Honestly, I can hardly decipher any sense in your latter paragraph. You make it seem like it's a huge mountain to climb. If the OP really wanted a child for ritual purposes, he wouldn't be paying that much for it. A quarter (or a tenth!) of what he's willing to pay will easily get a some random lady to lie on her back and produce a child. undecided

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by honeric01(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2012
sauer:
I can't but laugh at the inherent stupidity displayed in this post! grin. Oh Lord!

you that's not stupid, what exactly have you displayed on this matter? If the op liked what i posted, who then are you mr angry sussage?

For your information, from the start of this thread, i supported him as a brother and some trying to give room to worldy and 'logical' understanding to an easy escape route to trust issues but on the other hand, as a christian, i'm also suppose to show him what christ taught his followers and what a christian must do so sorry bro, i like what i typed.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2012
@OP, your decision to have a kid out of wedlock is not out-of-place. I don't see it affecting anyone, rather it's probably going to do all involved some kind of good. Anyone who thinks it won't be good for the kid involved needs to first go find out how Obama became what he is today without a father. Kids raised by a single parent can turn out as good as any other, if they don't keep limiting themselves with ideas that they are different from other regular kids. It'll be your duty to prevent this.
Don't be discouraged, if you are absolutely positive this is what you want for yourself.
Beware of scammers. Beware of those who will waste your time by merely playing along. And as others have pointed out, ensure you make this legal by having the lady involved sign some form of contract. Best wishes!

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2012
honeric01:

you that's not stupid, what exactly have you displayed on this matter? If the op liked what i posted, who then are you mr angry sussage?

For your information, from the start of this thread, i supported him as a brother and some trying to give room to worldy and 'logical' understanding to an easy escape route to trust issues but on the other hand, as a christian, i'm also suppose to show him what christ taught his followers and what a christian must do so sorry bro, i like what i typed.
It's sauer! angry
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2012
If any other person needs a surrogacy mother for real send me a pm and i promise not to get involve with any babies when born and as soon as i got my $$$ I'm out
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2012
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2012
Hahahaha i dey laf you people in chinese so you think this poster really want to have a child or children and keep? Pls people use your brains and don't let money blind you. I'm sure what this guy want is either 1. A stolen or born child/children for him that will be use for money rituals or 2.either some people want to buy the children and He stood as the middleman probably collecting 500k & giving the surrogate 250k share or 3.He is in a childless marriage and want someone as surrogate for him and his wife. Either you people believe it or not one of those above mention is the purpose of the poster

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
slimyem: ....and you think people don't change or want to "restitute" at some points in their lives?
...and yes,her part is the worst...,the more reason why she might decide to come clean first.
...and you think the kids would understand if they knew?
You saying you wouldn't feel disgusted that your mum was paid a few thousand nairas to have you and deny you a functional home all through your childhood?

the part daddy plays in this saga is noble, he wants children and instead of adopting some orphans decided 2 have a *surrogate mother* 2 have his offsprings. He will be there *supposedly* 4 the children 4ever and won't stop mama from seeing the kids. In the future, The kids may b mad @ mama if she never keep in touch with them, but the person who will raise, feed and love them unconditionally would never b looked down upon.
Why shouldn't the kids understand if mama has been present in their lives all along? What should the kids b mad about? Let us not forget that OP never said mama couldn't see her children.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by oyin50(f): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
rayor: I see absolutely nothing wrong with his request unfortunately. I'm a lady and married and I know deep in my heart that if having kids without marriage wasn't such a "looked down on"option, that would have been my preference. Marriage wahala to much abeg. I wish I could get out when I'm fed up and move to d next dude that drives me crazy. But culture and religion to be considered? I'm stuck with this dude for life I guess. He's not bad, just that im bored and tired of same ol..

Evidently ure not as concerned as I am so by all means go ahead. Hope u find the wright DNA..not an aloriburuku lady. Why don't u adopt even? Good luck!!!
. A cheat in the making

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
sauer:
"People RIGHT NOW do not use LEGALLY adopted kids for rituals"? Where are your facts? Plus, if he wanted to use an adopted kid for ritual, would he rather go through the bureaucratically nauseating idea of adopting such kid legally, easily making himself traceable? Would he even come to this thread at all? You don't know what you saying! There are records!? Oh I get, you are bookkeeper for the many shanty motherless homes in the creeks and corners of Lagos or the Niger Delta? Get your facts straight! It remains evident that your earlier post is terribly ridiculous.
Honestly, I can hardly decipher any sense in your latter paragraph. You make it seem like it's a huge mountain to climb. If the OP really wanted a child for ritual purposes, he wouldn't be paying that much for it. A quarter (or a tenth!) of what he's willing to pay will easily get a some random lady to lie on her back and produce a child. undecided

If you are going to quote someone, at least quote them right. . . how does

sauer:
"People RIGHT NOW do not use LEGALLY adopted kids for rituals"?
EQUAL
Correction. The reason RIGHT NOW, people even in Nigeria do not use LEGALLY adopted kids for rituals as much as they do stolen or under table adopted kids is because there are RECORDS to show who adopted whom.

Proof? Please make sure you read the information posted before proceeding to ramble. Records do not show that this trend is high with adopted kids as many of them remain LOCATE-ABLE. In addition, the power of the courts over the adoption process continue to act as an effective deterrent to those who just want to get a child for ritual from the system.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
bluedum: Hahahaha i dey laf you people in chinese so you think this poster really want to have a child or children and keep? Pls people use your brains and don't let money blind you. I'm sure what this guy want is either 1. A stolen or born child/children for him that will be use for money rituals or 2.either some people want to buy the children and He stood as the middleman probably collecting 500k & giving the surrogate 250k share or 3.He is in a childless marriage and want someone as surrogate for him and his wife. Either you people believe it or not one of those above mention is the purpose of the poster

you are intensively daft.....

if he wanted babies for rituals, there are several baby factories in nigeria where he can do "cash and carry". does it make economic sense to you for him to search for a willing partner, impregnate her and wait about 9 months to get the child? this might take him more than a year to achieve - and you are this obtuse to think a man would wait 12 months and pay almost a million naira for what he can get instantly for as low as N250k in nigeria. you are the type that would taste dog's shyte on the street before identifying what it is! unrepentant dunce!

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Annie1: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
coogar:

you are intensively daft.....

if he wanted babies for rituals, there are several baby factories in nigeria where he can do "cash and carry". does it make economic sense to you for him to search for a willing partner, impregnate her and wait about 9 months to get the child? this might take him more than a year to achieve - and you are this obtuse to think a man would wait 12 months and pay almost a million naira for what he can get instantly for as low as N250k in nigeria. you are the type that would taste dog's shyte on the street before identifying what it is! unrepentant dunce!

*Faints* with laughter .... Hahhahahahhahahahahahaha
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
Annie1:
*Faints* with laughter .... Hahhahahahhahahahahahaha

annie1, how are you doing tonight? how's the little man?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Annie1: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
coogar:

annie1, how are you doing tonight? how's the little man?

We r great .. Thank you smiley
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Enoquin(f): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
How are you sure the lady you are planning to hump will sleep with only you? What checks have you put in place to ensure that she sleeps with no other man before getting pregnant for you?

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by kokosheen(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
Enoquin: How are you sure the lady you are planning to hump will sleep with only you? What checks have you put in place to ensure that she sleeps with no other man before getting pregnant for you?

Smart question...

OP, how do you escape the fate of many married Nigerian men I know one is by not getting married but Enoquin asked a valid question, how do you ensure she sleeps only with you? Or do you intend to house her till she gets pregnant
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
Enoquin: How are you sure the lady you are planning to hump will sleep with only you? What checks have you put in place to ensure that she sleeps with no other man before getting pregnant for you?

That is why we advised him for a DNA/PATERNITY test b4 any lump sum should b handed out.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by kokosheen(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
RudySmith:

That is why we advised him for a DNA/PATERNITY test b4 any lump sum should b handed out.

So he does paternity test after humping and praying for 1 - 3 months, waits till she delivers after another 9 months and have already forked out at least 450K (that's not counting antenatal cost)?

If it turns out the baby is not his, do you think he would be able to muster the courage to go through the entire process again, at which he wouldn't still be able to guarantee the baby would be his until delivery
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
kokosheen:
So he does paternity test after humping and praying for 1 - 3 months, waits till she delivers after another 9 months and have already forked out at least 450K (that's not counting antenatal cost)?

If it turns out the baby is not his, do you think he would be able to muster the courage to go through the entire process again, at which he wouldn't still be able to guarantee the baby would be his until delivery

let me enlighten u by telling u that there r many *pre natal* PATERNITY/DNA test available on the market. The test done r amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling, and can save the poster a lot of unforeseen whahala.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

If you are going to quote someone, at least quote them right. . . how does

EQUAL

Proof? Please make sure you read the information posted before proceeding to ramble. Records do not show that this trend is high with adopted kids as many of them remain LOCATE-ABLE. In addition, the power of the courts over the adoption process continue to act as an effective deterrent to those who just want to get a child for ritual from the system.

When people have no more ideas in their head and still want to argue like the Nigerian they are, the move becomes to cling to insignificant details in English, not minding that these same details do not suppport their argument.
I direct to you the reply right below your response with strong emphasis on the first line.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by kokosheen(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
RudySmith:

let me enlighten u by telling u that there r many *pre natal* PATERNITY/DNA test available on the market. The test done r amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling, and can save the poster a lot of unforeseen whahala.
and you can prescribe somewhere he can do this and at what price?? Comeon, this is naija. Shi.t like this is very expensive and results are not always conclusive. This is not time for daydreaming bro
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
bluedum: Hahahaha i dey laf you people in chinese so you think this poster really want to have a child or children and keep? Pls people use your brains and don't let money blind you. I'm sure what this guy want is either 1. A stolen or born child/children for him that will be use for money rituals or 2.either some people want to buy the children and He stood as the middleman probably collecting 500k & giving the surrogate 250k share or 3.He is in a childless marriage and want someone as surrogate for him and his wife. Either you people believe it or not one of those above mention is the purpose of the poster

And you are planning to be a surrogate mother for rituals? And looking forward to sell your babies? I was expecting you to have a more developed brain, at least considering your size. Mtschwwww
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by SisiKill1: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
kokosheen:
and you can prescribe somewhere he can do this and at what price?? Comeon, this is naija. Shi.t like this is very expensive and results are not always conclusive. This is not time for daydreaming bro

Anyone who's decided to take this route to have kids had better be ready to go the distance.

Some married people sef are still skeptical about their children and you think Stpat with his oja okunkun bambinos won't do well to ensure they are really his? Okay naa!!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
kokosheen:

Smart question...

OP, how do you escape the fate of many married Nigerian men I know one is by not getting married but Enoquin asked a valid question, how do you ensure she sleeps only with you? Or do you intend to house her till she gets pregnant

she'll be tested before the whole process, then she will be in a rented apart till she gives birth. Or she can go about her normal life after the pregnancy is over 2 months (that's if she wishes). But by the ninth month she has to be in the apartm. And within the city and will be there in the next 1 year for good attention.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hello all,

When I made my request and presented my offer, sincerely I was expecting just abt 2 or at most 3 to respond positively to it then do my follow up from there. Was thinking maybe I'll get request from just one or 2 chicks then I can follow up from there. But now with over 30 accepted requests and another about 22 hanging,I must must confess that I was blown away. Now I am even more confused cos I don't know how to go about it anymore. Now I can't even decipher who's intention is good and genuine or otherwise.

Nonetheless, there have been 3 outstanding ppl amongst them all. 2 is because they live in PH where I reside, and another striking one in abj(can't wait to meet her).

I'll be meeting the ph chicks tomorrow and then the abj chick sometime by next weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna / Four Sisters Get Matching Tattoos / Adorable Family Picture Of Cute Kids; 6 Boys, 1 Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.