Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (29938 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill: @ Sauer & Pak

Okay, did you two have issues before this thread?

It would explain Sauer's overreaction (Why people carry beef from thread to thread is beyond me but hey. . .whatever).

However if there is no previous beef, the to be honest with you sauer. . . his post did not warrant all the crap you spewed.

Seriously, what was that about? You having a bad day or sum'n? undecided
short-sightedness is easily evident in your post. If it's your trait to carry beef from thread to thread, it'd do your thinking no good immediately extending it to other.
Am not having a bad day. On the contrary, my day has been awesome. But! The dumbness I have encountered on this thread is pretty much enough to affect a hard day's work. I won't let it! Most posters here are so tied to their traditional beliefs that they are unable to see beyond their noses. I don't know your own stance, so I'll refrain from including you. But the others? My oh my, the things I have read on here. . .pathetic responses, myopic analyses, everything you can ever expect from a Nigerian attempting to impose his ideals on others.
Now, tell me, just what is wrong with the OP's demand? It becomes more pathetic that were the OP a non-Nigerian, say a Finn, many here would find absolutely nothing wrong with his demands. After all, it's oyinbo culture. What short-sightedness!

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
honeric01:

Yes, he's having a bad day, check the smileys he used in his last 5 comments overboard for confirmation.
I have no response for you. You are no different from the many Nigerians who don't see beyond their noses
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by aweleokolo: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Prophetesses are selling day old babies for N300,000 and someone is pricing for N250,000. grin cry
https://www.nairaland.com/1116349/prophetesses-sold-day-old-baby-n300000

Everyone can stay on their moral high ground and question my reasoning. I intend to enjoy the business side of things.
*Now googleing the cost of children in Nigeria* cheesy
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by honeric01(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
sauer:
I have no response for you. You are no different from the many Nigerians who don't see beyond their noses

Eeyah, pele, i understand grin grin grin grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Penstef(f): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

the hospital takes responsibility of that.....after all if he takes his legal wife to the hospital and she dies, won't the hospital be responsible for the death?

My dear if Ʋ employ some1 and the person dies YOU are responsible and not the clinic. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by SisiKill1: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
sauer:
short-sightedness is easily evident in your post. If it's your trait to carry beef from thread to thread, it'd do your thinking no good immediately extending it to other.
Am not having a bad day. On the contrary, my day has been awesome. But! The dumbness I have encountered on this thread is pretty much enough to affect a hard day's work. I won't let it! Most posters here are so tied to their traditional beliefs that they are unable to see beyond their noses. I don't know your own stance, so I'll refrain from including you. But the others? My oh my, the things I have read on here. . .pathetic responses, myopic analyses, everything you can ever expect from a Nigerian attempting to impose his ideals on others.
Now, tell me, just what is wrong with the OP's demand? It becomes more pathetic that were the OP a non-Nigerian, say a Finn, many here would find absolutely nothing wrong with his demands. After all, it's oyinbo culture. What short-sightedness!

Rotflmao!!! Dude, you got issues I tell ya!! cheesy

Let's pretend it is really about "fighting dumbness". . .are you seriously telling us that his post is the worst on the thread? Really?!!

Oy! I've said it before and I'll say it again, some people have so much pent up anger. . . They flip out at the slightest imagined provocation.

Carry oh jare. . .You Action star you! Combater of Dumbassiness! Freer of those shackled by "traditional Values" cheesy cheesy
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
undecided
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Penstef(f): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
sauer:

See stupidity rearing its head again. You must be a cretin!!! angry angry
What's stopping anyone from reacting to the pains of a previous relationship, so long as he hasn't put the tab on you or anyone!? See investigation indeed! What's wrong with Nigerians again? Oh My! Why should it be any of your concern if he deems this the better approach to follow after his disappointments?

You don't have 2 insult d guy. He has only opened our eyes to the reason behind all this drama
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by seyibrown(f): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ poster

Can you give the 'arrangee mother' a guarantee that you WILL be alive/hale & hearty/of sound reasonable mind THROUGHOUT the 'term' of the contract so as to perform ALL of your contractual obligations in this proposal? Imagine her being 7 months gone with you not around or able to fulfil your part of the contract ...
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
Penstef:
My dear if Ʋ employ some1 and the person dies YOU are responsible and not the clinic. Cheers

you are talking nonsense....
did the employee die in my office? if my employee gets preggers and heaven forbids, she dies in the hospital during labour, the hospital is 100% responsible. the duty of care has been transferred to them the moment she got admitted into their hospital!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

i cannot believe you haven't found a successful applicant since you made this thread......with the unemployment in nigeria, your phone should be red hot by now.....choose wisely though before you roll in the hay with a witch! grin

I tell you, I got over 50 bb requests today and the calls I returned today is over 4k. Now I am even confused as to which I should follow up cos it will take a lot of resources to follow up all the interested ladies. I'll be meeting about 6 who reside in ph between now and sunday and will surely be meeting the abj chicks by mid dec.

A lot of scammers have also tried their tricks. From the one demanding air tickets fare to other wanting 200k monthly (as if person dey pluck the money).

For those that called and took out precious time of your busy schedule to talk and advise me, I say a big thank you. I can only wish I am as lucky as you are. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1:

I tell you, I got over 50 bb requests today and the calls I returned today is over 4k. Now I am even confused as to which I should follow up cos it will take a lot of resources to follow up all the interested ladies. I'll be meeting about 6 who reside in ph between now and sunday and will surely be meeting the abj chicks by mid dec.

A lot of scammers have also tried their tricks. From the one demanding air tickets fare to other wanting 200k monthly (as if person dey pluck the money).

For those that called and took out precious time of your busy schedule to talk and advise me, I say a big thank you. I can only wish I am as lucky as you are. God bless you

way to go, bro.....
i would need updates about your progress - you make sense die! better this method than marrying a woman by force and making her life miserable!

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1:

This is amazing. At OP I'm a small boy so I don't have experience in lady matters as such but I strongly believe if you are patient enough you will definitely find a lady that is humble enough that you can start a family with. I agree with Queensmith, using money to get you out of this emotional mess is a way out, but definitely not the best way and challenges are meant to teach us something and develop us into better human beings. You need to sort out yourself and summon the inner courage to go thru the ebbs of life that include dealing with nasty women and all the baggage that comes with romantic relationships.

Whatever you decide I wish you the best. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
seyibrown: @ poster

Can you give the 'arrangee mother' a guarantee that you WILL be alive/hale & hearty/of sound reasonable mind THROUGHOUT the 'term' of the contract so as to perform ALL of your contractual obligations in this proposal? Imagine her being 7 months gone with you not around or able to fulfil your part of the contract ...

God will I will.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
seyibrown: @ poster

God willing I will.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1:

I am also glad 2 read the above, and remember the golden rule, don't hand a Kobo until u have signed and sealed the deal. Meet the prospective ladies one on one *always in a public place* and study them carefully, don't b in any rush. A lady could still take whatever u r offering b4 the birth and then abscond with the baby after birth so b wise on this. Let me not even start on the many girls that have had so many abortion that you will sex them from morning 2 night and they could never get pregnant, and so waste ur time and energy. No handouts should be made before a confirmation of pregnancy, no balance payment should b made b4 confirmation of paternity *DNA test*. Some scammers and greedy golddiggers are good at their cons, watch out.

Here are a few questions that u should ask them:
Why r u thinking of doing it?
What r ur plans afterwards?
What does ur family think of this?
Do u want 2 have some kind of relationship with the child afterwards or complete separation?
R u in a relationship at the moment?

good luck and keep us informed!

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Annie1: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hahahahahahahaha

This thread is soooo funny

@ Op
Why not make it 1million naira ( u know million sounds wonderful to the ear ).. And while we r at it ..chuck in a tear rubber car .. Also a fully furnished apartment ( you won't want mosquito or cockroaches chopping the belle now , would you?)
And lastly a year supply of of BIG STOUT , just to fatten mum n shild ..

grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1:
God willing I will.

just becareful.....
many males/hermaphrodites would come to you as females.....make sure you conduct a thorough physical examination to be sure.

Annie1: Hahahahahahahaha
This thread is soooo funny

@ Op
Why not make it 1million naira ( u know million sounds wonderful to the ear ).. And while we r at it ..chuck in a tear rubber car .. Also a fully furnished apartment ( you won't want mosquito or cockroaches chopping the belle now , would you?)
And lastly a year supply of of BIG STOUT , just to fatten mum n shild ..

grin

annie1, sex is not that expensive in nigeria!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by queensmith: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote author=Penstef]

My dear if Ʋ employ some1 and the person dies YOU are responsible and not the clinic. Cheers[/quote

Exactly, whether hospitals get people pregnant or cause complications during pregnancy.
The parents are 100% liable for any medical complications that may arise in the surrogate as a result of the pregnancy.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
sauer:
Your suggestion is the most ludicrous on this thread. What stops him from using the adopted babies for rituals? And would anyone who wanted to use his own children for rituals not gladly marry and do just that: use his own children? Plus. . .the guys who do use their children for rituals, you ever heard any of them paying a woman for this?
Dumb response!

Thank you for saving me the stress of responding to him.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
sauer:
Your suggestion is the most ludicrous on this thread. What stops him from using the adopted babies for rituals? And would anyone who wanted to use his own children for rituals not gladly marry and do just that: use his own children? Plus. . .the guys who do use their children for rituals, you ever heard any of them paying a woman for this?
Dumb response!

U just spoke my mind.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Annie1: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

just becareful.....
many males/hermaphrodites would come to you as females.....make sure you conduct a thorough physical examination to be sure.

annie1, sex is not that expensive in nigeria!

Lol ... I'm sure it is .. smiley
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
pak: I did a little investigation and realised that the poster is just reacting to the pains of his previous 8 year relationship.
It might even make a meaning to his fear/hatred of Calabars/akwa ibom - the previous babe might be from that area ! who knows

See one of his posts below

My advice, don't narrow your view of women to your experience with one or two .

Search far , search deep. With God on your side, you'll find a good one and forget about all these loony ideas

How did you dig this out. Yes I let her go. Nothing spoil. I need kids.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Annie1:
Lol ... I'm sure it is .. smiley

in nigeria? you would wife the most beautiful girl in UNILAG with a refurbished iphone 4s grin

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
sauer:
Dumb response!

Correction. The reason RIGHT NOW, people even in Nigeria do not use LEGALLY adopted kids for rituals as much as they do stolen or under table adopted kids is because there are RECORDS to show who adopted whom. So unfortunately, adoption at least ensures that there is some records of where those kids went should this go sour. It is actually the BEST OPTION in this case.

And to your question on people who use their kids for money . . here's the thing . . they do PAY WOMEN for these kids. I am not sure what planet you are on but kids still come out of the va_gin_a of women even to this day, and many of those fathers who slaughtered their own kids, had to have had some woman/women carry those kids for them, either paid or non-paid. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. It is not out of the question to assume that maybe this one could not get any woman to willingly get pregnant for him and so decided to pay some STRANGER to simply carry the pregancies to term and then hands off them afterwards. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It only takes you switching your brain on to full-capacity if you have to to consider the 360 of these things especially with all the information we have of these crimes to date.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1:

Of course in a country like Nigeria where Baby-Factories are essentially around some corners, it should not come as a surprise that you will have takers even for that gosh-aweful price you set there. I am more concerned however about how much value you really place on those innocent lives you might probably get your hands on sooner or later. What do you intend to do with those innocent souls? That question remains largely unanswered by you, in my opinion.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
queensmith: Why does the OP believe he is capable of being a competent father? Since he is well and clearly unable to have fruitful relationships with women at least enough to form a family.
What makes him think he will have decent relationships with his children? I'm just appalled he hasn't looked at his social disability inward and try to fix himself, than ignorantly believe he can fix it with money?

If he ever does have children, by way of relationship or otherwise I feel very sorry for anyone involved.

This is insulting!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1:
This is insulting!

take it like a man, this is nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Threadstarter, I can't knock you bruh.
I sincerely hope it works for you.

wankers, plonkers and the two-faced holier-than-thou tossers can sod off.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
OMO IBO: Threadstarter, I can't knock you bruh.
I sincerely hope it works for you.

wankers, plonkers and the two-faced holier-than-thou tossers can sod off.

omo ibo - where's the vitriol coming from? surely, it's not about what happened @ the bridge or is it?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On Nov 29, 2012
stpat1:
This is insulting!
Those are very valid questions that she asks you there. I understand that currently there are no laws to stipulate who can or cannot father a kid but when you are in the bid to exchange money for innocent souls in this manner, it makes sense to question your ability as a father. Try going to adopt these kids legally and you will probably get asked the very same questions.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2012
coogar:

omo ibo - where's the vitriol coming from? surely, it's not about what happened @ the bridge or is it?
The fat Spanish waiter Can sod off too

some of these posters chat a load of rubbish though

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? / Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna / Four Sisters Get Matching Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.