Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 AM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (29900 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
stpat1:
Is there anything wrong with me just wanting to have the kids without and those wifey lovey lovey .

I would love to be a fly on the wall in a psychoanalysis session with this OP. grin grin

That being said, there is something refreshing about the OP's stance. I don't see much wrong with this surrogacy situation you are looking for except the missing love of a mother your children will have to endure growing up. I only hope you will keep it purely professional and not sleep with the woman. There are other ways to donate your s.emen. Also, you didn't say but I hope you have given good thought to how you will practically go about raising these kids the best way possible?

Out of curiosity, why don't you want a divorced person?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
stpat1:

Well I didn't mention attorney cos I do not intend to restrict the kids from their mother at any point in time. She is the mother and will remain so. The only issue here is that it is no binding that I marry her or pay her for life

Of course u need an attorney, there is much more than can happen than what u just wrote. what if she decides 2 take back guardianship of the child? what if she decides 2 run away with the child? what if she suddenly loses her damn mind and want more money? what if she claims the deal never happened?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
does she have to endure s ex with you? or will this be done via artificial inse menation??
Have you covered your bases as per lawyers? It is a contract and must be signed to make it legal.
Who would give up her kid for 250k?and miserly 50k pocket money?It's better you find someone that wants the same arrangement but you both wil have access to the kids OR wait till when you are rich..
Someone was on here rendering her services as a surrogate for 500k or so...look for the thread.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

I would love to be a fly on the wall in a psychoanalysis session with this OP. grin grin

That being said, there is something refreshing about the OP's stance. I don't see much wrong with this surrogacy situation you are looking for except the missing love of a mother your children will have to endure growing up. I only hope you will keep it purely professional and not sleep with the woman. There are other ways to donate your s.emen. Also, you didn't say but I hope you have given good thought to how you will practically go about raising these kids the best way possible?

Out of curiosity, why don't you want a divorced person?

I don't want the complications of a divorced person.I have a mum that will be willing to take care of them. That aspect will be well taken care of.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
RudySmith:

Of course u need an attorney, there is much more than can happen than what u just wrote. what if she decides 2 take back guardianship of the child? what if she decides 2 run away with the child? what if she suddenly loses her damn mind and want more money? what if she claims the deal never happened?

Oh if that's what you mean, all that will surely be put into place. I thought you were talking about her access to the kids.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
hispinkolo: does she have to endure s ex with you? or will this be done via artificial inse menation??
Have you covered your bases as per lawyers? It is a contract and must be signed to make it legal.
Who would give up her kid for 250k?and miserly 50k pocket money?It's better you find someone that wants the same arrangement but you both wil have access to the kids OR wait till when you are rich..
Someone was on here rendering her services as a surrogate for 500k or so...look for the thread.

What I have is what I've offered. I'm sure there is someone out there too that want to have kids and no marriage. I don't want someone that wants to sell her baby.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
^^^It cannot work that way bcuz such woman will have equal rights over the kids as u do, meaning she can decide what sort of education, religious beliefs, upbringing methods etc and she will have the right 2 have him 50% of the time, if not more depeding on if she works or not.
Unless u want the mother 2 have just as much right over the kid as u do, what u need is more like a surrogate mother.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bluedum: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
Well check your email, i get interest only if you can met the conditions i state call me and let's talk about it
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by maclatunji: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
stpat1:

I understand your concern, but what I'm bothered about is, Is there anything wrong with me just wanting to have the kids without and those wifey lovey lovey and all the stress and headache that comes with it? Are you saying it will be a disadvantage for me or the kids? Pls let me know. Leave out the issue of emotions and lemme see what you really have against it.

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

The Psychological Development of Children Born Out of Wedlock

According to Jessica Ravitz of CNN, nearly 40 percent of babies born in the United States in 2007 were to unwed mothers. Children born out of wedlock are more likely to face hurdles such as poverty and an increased risk of dropping out of high school, according to the report by Ravitz. In addition, children born to unwed mothers face psychological challenges that will need to be addressed at some point as they grow older.

Outcomes of Children in Single-Parent Homes
According to a report prepared by researchers Marcia Carlson and Mary Corcoran, children who grow up in non-traditional homes are presented with additional variables that can affect their development and presents possible negative consequences for the child's well-being and development. For example, children in single-parent homes are more likely to have less money, higher stress levels and different levels of socialization compared with children in two-parent families.

Socialization and Stress
Being born out of wedlock does not necessarily mean higher stress levels in the home, but it does raise the risk level. According to Carlson and Corcoran, family events may directly increase children's stress levels and cause them to disengage from the family environment. Because of the higher stress levels placed on single parents, the chances of stress levels increasing in children are heightened in these households.

Non-Traditional Family Structure

With the number of children being born to unwed mothers being, future research will need to identify those children who grew up in single-parent households and those who were born out of wedlock but whose parents remain together for most of their upbringing. Outcomes in psychological development seem to depend much more on parental involvement than having a traditional family structure.

Social Context
In a study titled "Risky Families" published in 2002, researchers at UCLA stated that sociocultural influences such as peers, schools and neighborhoods play a crucial role in the outcome of a child's growth, not just the immediate family dynamic. In addition, low socioeconomic status, which has been shown to be higher in single-family households, increases the risk of low school achievement and low occupational status in adults.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/498259-the-psychological-development-of-children-born-out-of-wedlock/#ixzz2DQNI9s5H
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Enoquin(f): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
stpat1:

Nothing against them at all. Are u from there?

Yes, I am from Akwa Ibom. The way you specifically mentioned these two states is quite funny but if you say nothing...no probs
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
Enoquin:

Yes, I am from Akwa Ibom. The way you specifically mentioned these two states is quite funny but if you say nothing...no probs

Nothing against them at all.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by azpekuliar: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
stpat1:

But seriously, I'm not bitter. Its just what I want. I'm a happy and free spirited person and wouldn't want that dampened by all the commitment, sacrifices, and other issues associated with marriage.

Goodness! And I thought I had been alone all along in thinking this way. I came close to pulling off something like this, this year. I'd be fine-tuning my strategy for sure.

*...thanks God for Nairaland*

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by SisiKill1: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
If he can afford to take care of the children and he finds a willing partner. . .I honestly don't see anything wrong with OP is asking.

@ OP
I'll advice you to make this as clinical as possible. . .NO SEX!! Go with artificial insemination instead. Unfortunately, sex is one of the easiest way to tap into a woman's emotions, so sex with your potential surrogate can lead to the issues you are trying to avoid in the first place. Besides, with AI you have the a strong chance of getting your twins.

I'd also advice you to exclude the "visitation" clause, I don't know if there is any woman who can carry on that part for a long time without feeling like she is missing out on something and before you know it, she might wanna start claiming babies and even baby daddy.

During the course of her pregnancy, whatever dealings you have with should be done through intermediaries. . .legal ones preferable. Avoid the emotional traps that comes with seeing a woman "swollen" with your child(ren). . . countless studies and personal anecdotes have shown men seem find that image irresistible. If you are worried about her welfare, hire someone to stay with her and they can give you updates on the pregnancy.

If you gonna do this, do it right - ABSOLUTE DETACHMENT!!

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
^^^^^^ ........ 4 the amount he is going 2 spend on this deal, he may as well tap that, just 4 enlightenment purposes, and also bcuz it is *cheaper*.
Last time I checked, artificial insemination was not cheap.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by SisiKill1: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
RudySmith: ^^^^^^ ........ 4 the amount he is going 2 spend on this deal, he may as well tap that, just 4 enlightenment purposes, and also bcuz it is *cheaper*.
Last time I checked, artificial insemination was not cheap.
Oh my bad, I thought this went beyond the basal instinct to "tap that"

So why are we making a big to do over something men do everyday?

OP just get the next available girl pregnant and don't marry her.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Oh my bad, I thought this went beyond the basal instinct to "tap that"

So why are we making a big to do over something men do everyday?

OP just get the next available girl pregnant and don't marry her.

In any negociation, u need 2 try 2 get as much perks as possible. hitting that is just another perk *and* a way 2 keep the cost of this deal down. So there are clear benefits of doing it the natural way. If the OP mention 2 da girl that she will have 2 chip in 4 the artificial insemination from her own pocket, if that is the method she wants, I am sure she will b quick to reconsider. I mean, she is willing 2 have a stranger's baby but not get jiggy jiggy with him?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
@poster, what do you need the babies for? Juju?

If you are really interested in kids, why not consider adoption? Or will this thing only work if it is your DNA?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by greatgod2012(f): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
@ op, i think sisikill has really helped u on how to effectively achieve what u want, but i will like u to answer kobojunkie's question.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
Kobojunkie: @poster, what do you need the babies for? Juju?

If you are really interested in kids, why not consider adoption? Or will this thing only work if it is your DNA?

Excellent point!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
RudySmith:

In any negociation, u need 2 try 2 get as much perks as possible. hitting that is just another perk *and* a way 2 keep the cost of this deal down. So there are clear benefits of doing it the natural way. If the OP mention 2 da girl that she will have 2 chip in 4 the artificial insemination from her own pocket, if that is the method she wants, I am sure she will b quick to reconsider. I mean, she is willing 2 have a stranger's baby but not get jiggy jiggy with him?

This person is willing to have the lady take fertility drugs for twins. He can afford artificial insemination. And yes, she can be willing to be a surrogate mother without wanting to get 'jiggy jiggy'. Its her choice of a money making venture. Surrogacy is not the same as prostitution abeg. He can always get his sex elsewhere.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by EfemenaXY: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Kobojunkie: @poster, what do you need the babies for? Juju?

Arrrgggghhh!!! You just got in there before me!

I was about to ask @poster, the exact same questions!

Oya, Mr Stpat1 - over to you. Pls answer those questions in all honesty.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by slimyem: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
lola.luv:

Some of these 'made men' are the problem. It is much better they remain single than put a woman through misery.
My ex is a made man; great job in the oil sector, handsome and all.
But I truly feel sorry for the unlucky chick who becomes his wife.

So don't make it sound like it is only women with the problem.
are you sure you are not me?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by slimyem: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
I really cannot imagine what kind of woman would do this bullshitty thing for the kinda money/conditions the op's offering or more...
Maybe someone whose shackles of poverty are too strong to be broken though...
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by SisiKill1: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
RudySmith:

Okay, you obviously don't know much about negotiating.

Lemme break it down for you. . .

He is making the offer because HE is the one who wants something.

The pool of takers for his offer is small to begin with. . .how many people do you think will be falling all over themselves to do what he is proposing?

Combining those two facts, tell me, who do you suppose has the upper hand in this deal?

He would be lucky if the only person who returns his call doesn't tell him to touch his nose to the floor while hopping on one leg.

Pay for her own artificial insemination. . .LMAO! I have heard it all. cheesy cheesy

Oy!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
ileobatojo:
This person is willing to have the lady take fertility drugs for twins. He can afford artificial insemination. And yes, she can be willing to be a surrogate mother without wanting to get 'jiggy jiggy'. Its her choice of a money making venture. Surrogacy is not the same as prostitution abeg. He can always get his sex elsewhere.

Fertility drugs r cheap compared 2 artificial insemination, but i guess u don't know so let me help u:
Artificial insemination cost about 300/500 USD per attempt, and knowing that the chances of it being succesful is about 20%, you can do the math on how much it can become.
Fertility treatment on the other hand, u have Clomiphene (also known as Clomid, Serophene) cost $25 per cycle, so u do the math.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by tpia1: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
Funny!

@ thread.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by tpia1: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
On the other hand, are you starting a baby farm or something?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by lolaluv1(f): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
slimyem: are you sure you are not me?

Lol. Pretty sure dear. Reckon you have a similar story.
Some men are better off alone jare!
grin

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by SisiKill1: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Oh oh! Rudy has fallen into PYGuru's trap!!

See you in an hour Rudy my man! cheesy
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by FreeWill01: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
OP...You don't need to advertise this, just enter the streets, girls wey go gree do this thing yakpa. Go to nigerian universities, she must turn gradute eventually shey.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Oh oh! Rudy has fallen into PYGuru's trap!!

See you in an hour Rudy my man! cheesy

How did u know, I am even scared of typing the stuff that I wrote earlier as I dont know what triggered the little bastard. Oh well here it is in my next post:
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

F.ertility drugs r cheap compared 2 artificial insemination, but I guess u don't know so let me help u:
Artificial insemination cost about 300/500 USD per attempt, and knowing that the chances of it being successful is about 20%, you can do the math on how much it can become.

Fertility treatment on the other hand, u have Clom.iphene (also known as Clo.mid, Sero.phene) cost 25usd per cycle, so u do the math.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Adorable Family Picture Of Cute Kids; 6 Boys, 1 Girl / Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.