Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (29940 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1: I am unmarried and would want kids 2 max.

Here's my offer, you have 1 baby and you get 250k, you have twins (will have to take fertility drugs) and get 500k.

During the pregnancy period you'll get a monthly allowance of 50k while after delivery you'll get a monthly allowance of 100k for a year or more (can be agreed on). After the kids have been handed over, you'll get 250k as severance but you'll be free to visit the kid(s) anytime.

Minimum requirement is a university degree or HND. Can come from any part of the world except Akwa Ibom and Cross river (No offense intended).

Must be a non smoker and at most a social drinker

Must be willing to go through medical check up

Must not be divorced. Can be a single parent though.

Must not be more than 30 yrs old

If these are meet other negotiations can be agreed on.

If interested pls reach me on

saintpatrics(at)gmail.com
BB pin: 32647939.

Pics can be sent to expedite the process

i cannot believe you haven't found a successful applicant since you made this thread......with the unemployment in nigeria, your phone should be red hot by now.....choose wisely though before you roll in the hay with a witch! grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2012
As lewd as this sounds..The OP already has interested people and he has initiated negotiations with a handful.
grin

Seriously, no need coming here with this. There are soo many girls out there that will do this for even cheaper amounts.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by victorD3: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2012
360command: because they speak like the chinese.

They speak your language like the Chinese or they speak their own language like Chinese?

The Poster is just scared and don't want to fall in love. GBAM!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2012
So many unanswered questions @op
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Thermythorpe(f): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2012
As at the time i was viewing this post and comments, viewing this topic: 83 & guests: 91 ...... Choiii, una too lyk money.. NAIJA, i hail!!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by GentleNaaz(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2012
Man,
1. do u want original kids or china?
2. Dy no dy do ds knd tn 4 naija, go 2 America, England, China n d likes. Gud luck
3. Hw many times wl u nak ha akpaco?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Tsun(f): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2012
My brother, are you sure this is what you truely want? i want to find out for how long is the woman going to stay with the baby/babies before you collect him/her from the mother? I tell you this nobody can take care of a child more than the mother, think about this. i wish you luck!!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by freecocoa(f): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2012
OP the money you are offering is too small joor.

-1m every month through the pregnancy

-2 million for a period of one year after the child is born.

50 million as pay off after the child is born, if you agree to this, let me know so we can meet and talk.undecided
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by sexybash(f): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
Am already talking to the poster
i also gave my own terms let us see how is going i will keep ou guys posted
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by uzoo: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
@OP

you're kidding right? This is Hilarious, i take it that the woman will have to be artificially inseminated lipsrsealed

Good For your bro!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
Welcome to the league of Christiano Ronaldo.
Oya! Over to ladies who want to have children but don't want to be mothers. As for me, cool my beloved children deserve better.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by lumideezle(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2012

Here's my offer, you have 1 baby and you get 250k, you have twins (will have to take fertility drugs) and get 500k.

During the pregnancy period you'll get a monthly allowance of 50k while after delivery you'll get a monthly allowance of 100k for a year or more (can be agreed on). After the kids have been handed over, you'll get 250k as severance but you'll be free to visit the kid(s) anytime.

Minimum requirement is a university degree or HND. Can come from any part of the world except Akwa Ibom and Cross river (No offense intended).

If she come born 7 Nko?? u go run??

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by princenclix: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2012

Guy eeeh, U dey very funny with dis 1 oo.
See as pepo they fall for d show.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nothing wrong with your preposition.You only need to state the facts more clearly.
Questions:
1. Will the fertilization be thru artificial insemination or the traditional style?
2. How many trials until hit is permitted (normal average couple take up to 3-6 months)
3. Will there be legal allow for the mother to have part claim to the kids for live?
4. If in the future you decide to get married will you allow the mother to then take custody of the kids?
5. How many children overall would you want?
6. Etc
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by DonTim1: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
lola.luv:

Lol. Pretty sure dear. Reckon you have a similar story.
Some men are better off alone jare!
grin

I can't help but tink u both av humility issues ? R u cholerics ?? N no b fyt o,I no fit trow blow just my tot.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
I bet most of the ladies yarning dust here has already sent in their request.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
freecocoa: OP the money you are offering is too small joor.

-1m every month through the pregnancy

-2 million for a period of one year after the child is born.

50 million as pay off after the child is born, if you agree to this, let me know so we can meet and talk.undecided

why don't you buy an assault rifle and rob central bank? you want 61m to be a surrogate mother? you be fat barawo.....

9 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by konami001: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
Do what you must do my brother, as ye lay thy bed, so shall ye lie on it...

If you cannot live with another human being, because you are afraid of the
emotional baggage you think comes along with them, please educate me on how
you intend to take care of the children?

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by slimyem: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
This thread is an insult to womanhood,motherhood and femininity in every way!!

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by honeric01(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
He must have found more than 100 applicants by now
As for the rest forming and asking quesions, when una tire, una go move to another thread
Are we not in Nigeria? women dey blackmailed alot of young men wey no bi father of pikin with pregnancy for free not to talk of when money is involved.

50k for 9 months for a fresh graduate (when NYSC is going on and most of them females aren't even sure of any job out there) = #450k by 9 months
another 100k for 1 year is #1.2m.
and #250k as payoff.

total #2m. within 2 yrs. pls tell me, won't you rather do this? 70% of our NYSC aborted during school days more than once, they even paid money to the doctor to abort so QUIT all these hypocrisy!

Abeg can i recommend you a good lawyer? grin

4 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by honeric01(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

why don't you buy an assault rifle and rob central bank? you want 61m to be a surrogate mother? you be fat barawo.....

I suspect this is just a cover-up, don't be surprised if she already applied lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

freetotococoa, na joke o

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Yvvette(f): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
ifyalways: 250 what an insult!!!

On average, a Nigerian graduate earns above 100K a month. Multiply that by 9 months.

3M for a school cert holder.

10M for a graduate
get real!!!

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by semid4lyfe(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
honeric01: He must have found more than 100 applicants by now
As for the rest forming and asking quesions, when una tire, una go move to another thread
Are we not in Nigeria? women dey dash papa wey no bi father of pikin pikin for free not to talk of when money is involved.

50k for 9 months for a fresh graduate (when NYSC is going on and most of them females aren't even sure of any job out there) = #450k by 9 months
and #250k as payoff.

total #2m. within 2 yrs. pls tell me, won't you rather do this? 70% of our NYSC aborted during school days more than once, they even paid money to the doctor to abort so QUIT all these hypocrisy!

Correct analysis. Clearly, you have a good head on your shoulders.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by lorddannie: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
ifyalways: 250 what an insult!!!

On average, a Nigerian graduate earns above 100K a month. Multiply that by 9 months.

3M for a school cert holder.

10M for a graduate
you be Igbo abi?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by pak: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
Someone once said 80% of nairalanders are hooked on cocaine. . . .

now I believe !!!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by foyeks2001(f): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
Total rubbish...any responsible woman wldnt trade her kids 4 anything...I wld rather be drinking garri wit ma kids wit me than having them bought...
Ladies- do not be tempted due 2 ur present predicament, as a graduate, u ve got ur hopes and dreams, am very sure wit hardwork and prayers, u can be more successful than d poster...
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by freecocoa(f): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

61m is even still small, you think say to carry pikin easy? Abegi OP has the money, he should contact me for fine, yellow, fresh igbo babies.tongue
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by freecocoa(f): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
Double post.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by mkoabiola: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nawa oooooo.Beautiful nonsense!
Wetin person no go hear4 ds lyf ?
D way ppu think nowadays is somtin else.u want to ENJOY ur life without burden&commitment?ds is very serious n funny.
Coming to NL to offer peanut and u think is money.
It is only a lady that is frustrated in lyf ,a graduate who has no future dat wil accept ur peanut.
I won't b surprise if som babes on NL apply cos some are.....
Am very very sorry for any babe dat kal u.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by sexybash(f): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
@foyeks
i rather have kids for a responsible father, than be married to a man who see me trash, i feel the poster and for your info am already talking to him i made him to understand that am not in for the cash, life is all about what makes you happy i already invited him over to where i live and we would see what happens from there
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by slimyem: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
honeric01: He must have found more than 100 applicants by now
Are we not in Nigeria? women dey dash papa wey no bi father of pikin pikin for free not to talk of when money is involved.

and #250k as payoff.

Abeg can i recommend a good lawyer for you? grin
....and to you..its that easy and simple for a sane person to carry a baby for 9 months,nurture him/her a little more and hand him/her over forever for 2 million naira ...huh?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by LADIbaba(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
why is this a big deal in Nigeria? I bet he isn't the only one with this problem. My advice would be to keep the money and go to the fertility hospital and ask for eggs he needs to fertilize. he can easily monitor things himself and have less headache on the long run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna / Four Sisters Get Matching Tattoos / Adorable Family Picture Of Cute Kids; 6 Boys, 1 Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.