Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,456 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (29931 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Leadn(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
With the way Nigerian girls/ladies degrade their selves, I see the reason for the op's conditions.

They're to me very plaudible, so many ladies here would already start mailing and pinging him but on this forum spitting fire and brimestone condemning him.

Tell me, how many of you ladies havn't opened you legs to "your boy-friends" out of wedlock?? He might not even had used protection, later you'll be forced to abort it embarassed now you're here shouting it's degrading womanhood!

As if you havn't degraded yourselves enough! I was listening to beat fm the other day and girls (from as small as 17) were talking about sleeping with their boyfriends leisurely and many were like "he uses protection, though I've done it once without protection and had to abort it"

Now, the case of the money involved... 50k for basically doing nothing! How many ladies here earn that much monthly??

Please you guys should keep deceiving yourselves and let interested parties fill up his mail box and ping him till infinity!

My only ish is HOPE IT AIN'T RITUAL?? 'cos Naija get as e be now...

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by kingsceemark(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1: I am unmarried and would want kids 2 max. 

Here's my offer, you have 1 baby and you get 250k, you have twins (will have to take fertility drugs) and get 500k.

During the pregnancy period you'll get a monthly allowance of 50k while after delivery you'll get a monthly allowance of 100k for a year or more (can be agreed on). After the kids have been handed over, you'll get 250k as severance but you'll be free to visit the kid(s) anytime.

Minimum requirement is a university degree or HND. Can come from any part of the world except Akwa Ibom and Cross river (No offense intended).

Must be a non smoker and at most a social drinker

Must be willing to go through medical check up

Must not be divorced. Can be a single parent though.

Must not be more than 30 yrs old

If these are meet other negotiations can be agreed on.

If interested pls reach me on 

saintpatrics(at)gmail.com 
BB pin: 32647939. 

Pics can be sent to expedite the process
Nonsense, i dey suspect you. Ritualise like you, no be your fault and christmas season cause am. I pity your victims.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
wow! wow! wow!

is dis some sort of stunt or wot? 250k-500k? smh!!!

and when d kids are grown, how exactly will u summon d courage to tell dem u paid 250k/500k to have dem?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Walexz02(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
seechris: All I feel is pity for this man, you obviously won't have the time to be a father, people like you should just live and die single as you can't find your better half.
nnah! Y u ar u talkin lyk ds nah?., ar u blind? Cant u see dt even here on NL some pple wnt negotiatn? Talkles of thousand mails dt d op would hv rceived by now.. He should surely find sme 1 lyk him. Just sitdown dey watch.
I pray dt d guy wil continue with d update..
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by 1ndidi2(f): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
@op: u sound like a honest man! So
When your kids grow up and ask you what happened to their "mother" what would u say? Remember u are a "honest man".
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by slimyem: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

what are they then?
Animals...and lower ones too..or betterstill,Psychopaths!!!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
slimyem: Animals...and lower ones too..or betterstill,Psychopaths!!!

tsk.....tsk!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by JENMAUCY(f): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
My dear wan u 2 ans dis questns;(1) ls marriage all abt havin kid? (2)ur own moda can tak care of d children n their own moda wil be taken care of who? (3)av u ever tink of the type of children they wud be,or r u nt aware dat both genes r involve?(no responsibl lady will acept dat offer even 4 trillions of naira)
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by victorD3: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
Poster wants a baby for money rituals. You want to runaway with the baby. Try facebook because still is core 9ja here we know your type.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by CzarChris(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dude I really have been thinking of this ishii undecided , but out of fear of my mum having heart attack I am thinking of getting married. But @op this is the best in this new era of almost every naija babe being a runs girl, saves a lot of headache and heartache.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by AK481(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Freiburger: OP, you cant buy what's already yours.

Its a joint ownership,he is just tryna make it a sole ownership.
@poser,btw,I think the money and goodies are tooooooo much.I have been considering that for a long time,bt the stigmatisation surrounding it,is wat have been making me keeping it silent.

I think its hightime,the world realises that they can't force every wannabe father into marriage,it simply doesn't work for 70% of men,bt the cultural,traditional and religious necessity is hindering pipu from speaking anti favour of it,hence suffering and smiling comes to play.

@ op,bell the cat and we will follow suit enmass.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by AnselmA(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
MU can be serious...as in u ar lukin 4 ... Hmn
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by JENMAUCY(f): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
Plsssssssssssssssssssssss wottttt crime did naija girls commit dat u ppl cnt let go

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by slimyem: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: wow! wow! wow!

is dis some sort of stunt or wot? 250k-500k? smh!!!and when d kids are grown, how exactly will u summon d courage to tell dem u paid 250k/500k to have dem?

i tire!!!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Amazonjoe(f): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
All I ve to tell you is that you are a very, very poor man. 1 baby 250k then twince 500k. Monthly allowance 50k. What do you take women for? Even if any woman will want to do it, certainly not for a poor man like you.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Felixalex(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
ifyalways: 250 what an insult!!!

On average, a Nigerian graduate earns above 100K a month. Multiply that by 9 months.

3M for a school cert holder.

10M for a graduate
. WHICH OF THE NIGERIAS?

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by slimyem: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
chronique: It's funny how things have turned. I have also toyed with this idea & haven't ruled it out entirely though. A lot of men are tired of women & their problems. Pple should understand that there are pple who do not like emotional stress @ all. We(men),discuss these things everyday & it's always the same thing. I even have a friend who's planning to leave his wife cos she's made him get to the point where he starts askin pple randomly if they think He's a mo-ron. I once broke up with a girl who I truly loved cos we were always quarelling & it was messing me up emotionally & I was always getting depressed. I looked pretty tough n in control outside then,but inside me I was dying slowly n wondering how my home would be. Some pple are not just cut out for emotional stress. Women do same to. While writing my ACCA exams,I heard a gist abt a girl who offered a jobless graduate who was doing ICAN @ dat time,the chance to impregnate her & get 1.2m & a car(I think). But he was going to forfeit tge child according to d terms. Dude was seriously considering it. I cant blame the OP. A lot is going on out there that we dont know. It's not like men think women are nothing. Some pple cant just stand wahala. I can tell cos I've been there.
Save all the story...
It swings both ways...
A lot of women are equally tired of men and their ways!!

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Amazonjoe: All I ve to tell you is that you are a very, very poor man. 1 baby 250k then twince 500k. Monthly allowance 50k. What do you take women for? Even if any woman will want to do it, certainly not for a poor man like you.

in the same naija where women sleep with a man because of N10k 2nd hand blackberry? abeg, park your vehicle well!

4 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Leadn(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
Amazonjoe: All I ve to tell you is that you are a very, very poor man. 1 baby 250k then twince 500k. Monthly allowance 50k. What do you take women for? Even if any woman will want to do it, certainly not for a poor man like you.

Did your bf pay you to get in btw your thigh?? This yong man is paying you 250k for what your bf would just "hump and discharge" undecided grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by chronique(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
slimyem: Save all the story...
It swings both ways...
A lot of women are equally tired of men and their ways!!

My dear,sure. It's both ways. It's not just the men only. I said that cos I was tryna relate d issue some men have. Even women complain of men too.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Leadn:

Did your bf pay you to get in btw your thigh?? This yong man is paying you 250k for what your bf would just "hump and discharge" undecided grin cheesy

hump, discharge and even dump her and she won't get one kobo!

7 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by begwong: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Just go to your village,you will get a lady that will serve your desires for almost free grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by cold(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
Abeg make una free the guy jor. Marriage is overrated. Just take a look at the stats of divorce cases. Besides,there are quite a number of single mothers on here who were abandoned by the father of their babies without a dime & here's some one making a reasonable offer & he's been deprecated.@op,whatever rocks your boat jare.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Leadn(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

in the same naija where women with sleep with a man because of N10k 2nd hand blackberry? abeg, park your vehicle well!

As in ehn!! It's becoming something else!

The way girls are opening "their gate of heaven" for any kind joystick 'cos of "fairly used BB" is becoming alarming!

Some1 here is claiming something else...

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by pweeryambre: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
Op this is not something u just advertize publicly.. A lot of working gals am sure, wld easily agree to ur terms and condition if u meet them privately. Some poeple here mite just be contacting u to find out who u are and nothing serious wld come out of it at the end. There are some decisions u do not let public opinion to influence. U just do it.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by pythonwizpro(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
naira-ner:
I am a full-time view-only nairalander. But on this occasion i had to log in and comment. ............U be mumu.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by piero2u(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
op, I feel your pain but the best option is for you to get married. Sit down and think it through. who will take care of the kids.
Or is it that you are married but don't have kids and you are trying to get kids at all cost. If that is the case, go and adopt kids, there is nothing wrong with that.
If you go ahead with this your special arrangement and God forbid, something happens to you before they are grown up, who will take care of the kids?

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by baby124: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
OP you need to borrow money from the bank, because afterall children are investments to you. Look, you don't just do this type of thing with anyone. Especially if you are using her eggs. You have to have specifications on what you want your kids to look like and how smart you want them to be. Dullard genes dey o. This is why when women go to sperm bank, most will ask for the tall Neurosurgeon or Sports star. grin cheesy. Shine your eyes well well with this thing make you no go born dull obo.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Cbourne(f): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
no post on nairaland has ever gotten to me like this one...i understand you,i know you must have gone through some heart-rending stuff,but it's not enough to give up on love and marriage...fine,we can't all be married but i am sure at some point,in the future you are gonna crave a companionship only a soul-mate or wife can provide,what do you do then?pay another woman to be your soul-mate?what happens when you have sexual urge?look for a random woman or a prostitute and pay for her services afterwards?for how long exactly?
the thing is we are mortals and none of us knows what is gonna happen in the future,hold on for now please and let your heart heal before you do what you might end up regretting...just saying though##

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by 1ndidi2(f): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
Leadn: With the way Nigerian girls/ladies degrade their selves, I see the reason for the op's conditions.

They're to me very plaudible, so many ladies here would already start mailing and pinging him but on this forum spitting fire and brimestone condemning him.

Tell me, how many of you ladies havn't opened you legs to "your boy-friends" out of wedlock?? He might not even had used protection, later you'll be forced to abort it embarassed now you're here shouting it's degrading womanhood!

As if you havn't degraded yourselves enough! I was listening to beat fm the other day and girls (from as small as 17) were talking about sleeping with their boyfriends leisurely and many were like "he uses protection, though I've done it once without protection and had to abort it"

Now, the case of the money involved... 50k for basically doing nothing! How many ladies here earn that much monthly??

Please you guys should keep deceiving yourselves and let interested parties fill up his mail box and ping him till infinity!

My only ish is HOPE IT AIN'T RITUAL?? 'cos Naija get as e be now...

Whenever u want to talk about people,as long as u haven't had dealings with every human on earth! Quit generalising! Nig. woman this nig. Woman that!

What is it eh? Y don't you kill us all why u are @it already!

Ўes their are ladies that will go for it and those that won't,its their bizness, how many girls have u slept with outside wedlock,or are u a virgin? Did u plead with the girl for sex or she offered freely? If she offered freely as a 'typical' "9ja girl" u could have said NO since u are an upright man filled with principles!!

The girls have sex @17,do they sleep with themselves?. or with their teen boyfriends or men?

Are we not all involved in all these atrocities of today

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by naxxoxo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
Don't be selfish on the kid(s) please. G-a-r-r-i bi ti bawo? This man is offering a better life for the unborn and you here sounding like a typical sufferhead.
foyeks2001: Total rubbish...any responsible woman wldnt trade her kids 4 anything...I wld rather be drinking garri wit ma kids wit me than having them bought...
Ladies- do not be tempted due 2 ur present predicament, as a graduate, u ve got ur hopes and dreams, am very sure wit hardwork and prayers, u can be more successful than d poster...

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lol.. the thread is still on...

uhmm Poster, how many mails have you read so far... ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) / Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.