Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (29933 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by pythonwizpro(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
Arrant Balderdash!

INSANITY @ ITS PEAK shocked shocked shocked

Seriously, some Nigerians are beginning to lose their sanities, reasonableness as a well cultured people, moral standards in a bid of copying western cultures so wrongly. Even a reasonable American guy would embrace the idea of adoption compare to this irrational one,on ONLY condition that he couldn't father a child himself not because he's scared of divorce or being emotionally stressed, drained or wrecked having gone through a bad divorce.

Life is busy and full of challenges. Is not a fairytale NEITHER is it a bed of roses.. It's the challenges we are faced with in any facets of our lives, and learning to overcome them,that make us REAL MEN.

Brace Up Man! Look for a good woman for yourself, someone to love you and be a good mother to your unborn child(ren), the good available women out there might be just a few, but there are still some good ones out there.... CHANGE YOUR PREFERENCES AND ATTITUDES TOWARDS LIFE AND YOU'D EXPERIENCE IT IN A NEWER DIMENSION THAT WOULD BEAT YOUR IMAGINATIONS.

ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by honeric01(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
slimyem: Like i said earlier,anyone who can do this is probably bound in shackles of poverty that can never be broken...
And would you rate one who dumps their baby in the bin or trash a human being?
Any woman who can do this can as well use her child for money rituals and doesn't qualify to be called a human being!!!

Too bad not all of us reason properly, so you can't stop these people you tagged as "insane humans" because we have them in numbers

those who aborted while in school are in this category.
those who dumped their newly born babies are also in this category.

And no matter what you say here, it won't stop and i can bet with you that more than 50-100 emails must have been exchanged between the OP and potential baby factories.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Leadn(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
1ndidi2:

Whenever u want to talk about people,as long as u haven't had dealings with every human on earth! Quit generalising! Nig. woman this nig. Woman that!

What is it eh? Y don't you kill us all why u are @it already!

Ўes their are ladies that will go for it and those that won't,its their bizness, how many girls have u slept with outside wedlock,or are u a virgin? Did u plead with the girl for sex or she offered freely? If she offered freely as a 'typical' "9ja girl" u could have said NO since u are an upright man filled with principles!!

The girls have sex @17,do they sleep with themselves?. or with their teen boyfriends or men?

Are we not all involved in all these atrocities of today

I guess it got to you... And please explain the bold
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
[size=18pt]What happens when the girl dies in the process of delivey.. ?[/size]

who will be held responsible ??

You or Babalawo

Poster, I feel your pain but truth is, if I have my way, I'll send your case to the police.. If you cannot adopt a baby, then try and pity the families of desperate good ladies sending you mails..
Thanks.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by caesaraba(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
AK 48:

@ op,bell the cat and we will follow suit enmass.

Seconded. Can't wait to see this work out and follow suit. Relief!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by pythonwizpro(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
AK 48: @ op,bell the cat and we will follow suit enmass.

IF UNA PUSH AM FINISH, ENTA FREE, MAKE UNA REMOVE THE SHOCK... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by pythonwizpro(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
movmentish: @Op if indeed you really are serious and you haven't found any willing lady yet,then I'll drop you my email (anonymous) so you can get in touch with me and I'll facilitate your meeting with a couple of girls that are willing
chaseraymond34@gmail.com

SHARP NAIJA BOY...

If I may ask, how many kids have you had thru this same sh!!tt? cry cry cry
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by caesaraba(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
pythonwizpro:

IF UNA PUSH AM FINISH, ENTA FREE, MAKE UNA REMOVE THE SHOCK... grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. We ain't pushing him. He just spoke the minds of some of us.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
The funniest thing is, some of these women running their mouths have had at least one abortion for their silly boyfriends. What is your problem if someone wants to have kids out of wedlock and take care of them? Must a man be married before he can have kids? It's really stewpid how some Nigerian women display their hypocrisies on a public forum!

If you want to advice the op that's not how to do it, afterall, I don't see anything wrong in what he wants to do.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Penstef(f): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
This is pure madness. Is this what the world has turned into? shocked. Na wa o. OP, please for a second, ignore ur desperation for a child and think of that child's upbringing and d effects dis would have on the child psychologicaly. A child needs a HOME (not just a roof and money). Ʋ might have been hurt by someone it doesn't mean you should do something this nefarious. What happened to your virtues? Lastly, if in 22yrs ur daughter walks up to you 2 tell you she is about 2 be employed to be a baby mama how will you feel? Please do not make rash decisions out of emotions because emotions are temporary. But the effect of our actions will hunt us for life.
If you are sure you are not GAY or a ritualist then you better sit down and think of the future implications of this (don't think of cute babies you have seen on bbm DPs alone) dnt be dcived, raising a child is not beans!!!

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
acidosis™:
[size=18pt]What happens when the girl dies in the process of delivey.. ?[/size]

who will be held responsible ??

You or Babalawo

Poster, I feel your pain but truth is, if I have my way, I'll send your case to the police.. If you cannot adopt a baby, then try and pity the families of desperate good ladies sending you mails..
Thanks

the hospital takes responsibility of that.....after all if he takes his legal wife to the hospital and she dies, won't the hospital be responsible for the death?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by 1ndidi2(f): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
Leadn:

I guess it got to you... And please explain the bold

Yes it got to me!

@Bold1- u said d ladies have sex outside wedlock, hence my question- have u had sex outside wedlock or are u a virgin,hoping to do it when married?

@bolde2- d small girls that have sex @17, who do they have sex with? Is it not with a man or a small boy also @17? Or are boys allowed to have sex @ that age and not d girls?

What am saying is that we are all involved in all this! So quit heaping it on the women folk and stop generalising. 1 question: deep in your heart,do u think your sister(if u have one) is different from the typical nigerian girls?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

the hospital takes responsibility of that.....after all if he takes his legal wife to the hospital and she dies, won't the hospital be responsible for the death?

You're right. I've only given a warning for those that cares to listen
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by pythonwizpro(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
caesaraba:

Lol. We ain't pushing him. He just spoke the minds of some of us.

Change your mindset towards life.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Bond008(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Religiously, this is juicy adultery. Shey because u get money? Na hell be dat. take it or leave it.
@op, give ur life to Jesus Christ. Go marry abeg.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by pythonwizpro(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
@OP... How is it going so far?

Let me drop this, if anyone is willing to buy OP's offer, then I would doubled it for ya.. (ain't kidding) *$mH*

People wanna get rich ASAP and lots of blood of the innocent souls to be used for renewal of power and wealth @ all cost.. grin grin grin grin

#NoBeMeTalkAmOOOO#
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by fluffybaby(f): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
acidosis™:

To start with, upload your HIV examination result.. lets see
Artifical insemination. He won't do the do. Test the sperm select the gender and inplant. Carry go jor nothing do you. Surrogate moms, here is an open offer.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by eminemkayc: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
Singing in 50's tone " HAVE A BABY BY ME, BABY, BE A MILLIONAIRE.." grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Leadn(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
1ndidi2:

Yes it got to me!

@Bold1- u said d ladies have sex outside wedlock, hence my question- have u had sex outside wedlock or are u a virgin,hoping to do it when married?

@bolde2- d small girls that have sex @17, who do they have sex with? Is it not with a man or a small boy also @17? Or are boys allowed to have sex @ that age and not d girls?

What am saying is that we are all involved in all this! So quit heaping it on the women folk and stop generalising. 1 question: deep in your heart,do u think your sister(if u have one) is different from the typical nigerian girls?

The only point I got from your ramblings is we shouldn't generalize,,,
I don't have a sister, but I've got loads of cousins and nieces. I specifically monitor them I know almost all their movements, their male acquaintances, friends, boyfriends and all so I can "braggingly" say that my 'semi-sisters' ain't into that sh+t!

I have a girlfriend I don't f+ck her 'cos she's a virgin and so am I smiley

Any teen going 'bout sleeping around be it male or female has a rotten home, and girls are the most gullible fellows ever! How will a guy woo you into sleeping with him for a BB?? Is a BB now a 'do or die' ish like our politics?!

I
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by thorpido(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Where is d OP for an update sef?

Is he busy sorting his emails?

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by 1ndidi2(f): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
Leadn:

The only point I got from your ramblings is we shouldn't generalize,,,
I don't have a sister, but I've got loads of cousins and nieces. I specifically monitor them I know almost all their movements, their male acquaintances, friends, boyfriends and all so I can "braggingly" say that my 'semi-sisters' ain't into that sh+t!

I have a girlfriend I don't f+ck her 'cos she's a virgin and so am I smiley

Any teen going 'bout sleeping around be it male or female has a rotten home, and girls are the most gullible fellows ever! How will a guy woo you into sleeping with him for a BB?? Is a BB now a 'do or die' ish like our politics?!

I

After all my ramblings!!
In every nonsense there is a sense
@most u got d point-DO NOT generalise! Always remember d female members in your family. shikena.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Ogegod87: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
Op, how old are u
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by andyanders: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
This guy should be traced and arrested by the authorities. You are child trafficker and should be handed over to the police.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by GeneralGaricks: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
acidosis™:

To start with, upload your HIV examination result.. lets see

Do you know how many ladies that have already responded and you are here asking for HIV test

Nigerian girls and money.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by foyeks2001(f): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
naxxoxo: Don't be selfish on the kid(s) please. G-a-r-r-i bi ti bawo? This man is offering a better life for the unborn and you here sounding like a typical sufferhead.

Emi ni sufferhead yen o Uncle... tongue tongue tongue
I love kids...maybe I didn't av any in my first life... grin grin grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by GeneralGaricks: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
ifyalways: 250 what an insult!!!

On average, a Nigerian graduate earns above 100K a month. Multiply that by 9 months.

3M for a school cert holder.

10M for a graduate

You need to go and study basic maths. Is 250k the only amount mentioned there
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by GeneralGaricks: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1:

Thank you jare my brother. I am not saying its worth it neither am I trying to buy the kids.
That's just I can offer. Remember that the kids will need to be continually taken care.

I'll appreciate one who's willing to look pass

The revenue but for the love of the kids who she can be assured will be well taken care of.

How are you sure you wont fall in love with the woman

E get one girl i just see now, if i connect you with that one, i swear you will kneel down and propose to her.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by queensmith: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
250k? for a years work, physical burden and heavy lifting? not to mention aftercare and nursing? the poster is having a banana! The audacity of Nigerian men.

pshewmshcewcashewnonsense

maclatunji: OP, I can tell you are probably comfortable financially, have a busy schedule and don't trust women. However, you just need to be patient. With the same effort you are going to use to find a mother for your kids, you could also find a good woman to be your wife. If it is about the peculiarities of your job, I am sure you can always work something out.

Think about it, really good women may be becoming fewer but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

see, getting married and having children is definitely not for everyone. I wont advise any woman to marry or give her baby to the op. He seems very damaged. Esp given his flawed financial assessment of what having a child (or being a woman) is worth. I think he needs to find other avenues to feel fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by GeneralGaricks: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1:

Well I didn't mention attorney cos I do not intend to restrict the kids from their mother at any point in time. She is the mother and will remain so. The only issue here is that it is no binding that

I marry her or pay her for life

Guy, you use style dey look for wife. Chikeena.

The woman will definitely be carried away by unfettered closeness to her kids and your indifference over it.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by manibuds(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
very bold OP,men and women have towed this path in the past but they do it discretely,havent u heard stories of men/women that just walk out of their 'marriage'?having kids takes the sting out of the criticism of the marriage police[those pple who make it a point of duty to embarass,tease anybody who isnt married].anyway a REAL graduate LESS THAN 30 will be hard to get on a package like this[unless u want graduate wey no fit pass common entrance].u could save cost if u would find a girl,just do some kind of introduction,pretend to for 3yrs and tell her u dont want her after ur second child starts walking[this is what many of d pretenders and moralist wants u to do].if u really want a graduate on this paid baby mama program,then fine tune the offer to paying for her masters abroad,that is,she comes to 9ja for fertilization,takes d preg abroad,have the baby,com back again for 2nd shot,many REAL graduates will take this becos they'll be killing 3 birds with one stone[motherhood,quality advance degree,mother of citizens],ur current cash based scheme will work extremely well for low income earners with only secondary school or diploma,i refuse to believe that u'll get REAL graduate ladies,money u offered is reasonable but it wont surmount the cultural,hypocritical and moral hill nigerian will put before it.
like a guy that did a diary on poultry biz on nairaland,i hope u will give us a report on ur experience,a LOT of guys are interested,i'm sure it will help a lot 29-33yr old women to act fast as per motherhood instead of still waiting for the God fearing,sweet,generous,financially ok,tall,handsome man.some pple just cant see that the world is changing fast,obama was already born when martin luther king was assassinated for civil rights,do u remember black and white tv?air travel is less than 150yrs!many of the women using babies as their objects of pity to beg for money on our pedestrian bridges will thank their stars if d men that got them pregnant gave a fraction of what the OP is offering.cain and abel,esau and jacob were the products of what was supposed to be perfect marriages by any standard,OP finding a perfect wife is no guaranty that ur kids will turn out ok,so dont let anybody stop,also pay attention to all the legal issues serious thinkers have raised.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by aweleokolo: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nigerian Men. Always looking for shortcuts and always so damn cheap!!
You want to buy 2 children for 500,000naira? Is that how much you were worth to your mother?

Like Really? Wait, won't you pay for the sex? You will certainly enjoy it.
50k per month? seriously? I can't even begin to access what you problem is. angry

We have all been heart broken at some point. We have all faced circumstances where we have felt that we cant take any more BS from a partner.
But, If you are going to come on here and ask to hire a Uterus to make babies for you, please be respectful with your pricing!
God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) / Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? / UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.