Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (29939 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by ronnietilo: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
Op, you should be in Hollywood , Bollywood or nollywood making movies.

Cos if you truly mean this you sure will regret it.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by valencia25(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
For those people saying marriage! PHUCK Marriage!!.... As in i dey vex for this Oloshos wey dey claim saint here!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by valencia25(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
caesaraba:

Lol. We ain't pushing him. He just spoke the minds of some of us.
seconded
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by valencia25(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
andyanders: This guy should be traced and arrested by the authorities. You are child trafficker and should be handed over to the police.
You never wake up from your slumber
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Oh no, I was not joking at all. You(I assume a Nigerian in Nigeria) want to purchase 2 babies at about $2000 each and you want me to auto-magically believe you just want to cuddle them and raise them like dolls? abi? Me I want to know the truth of this story myself. What the heck do you need them babies for? Why is adoption out of the question? And must you have babies?
Your suggestion is the most ludicrous on this thread. What stops him from using the adopted babies for rituals? And would anyone who wanted to use his own children for rituals not gladly marry and do just that: use his own children? Plus. . .the guys who do use their children for rituals, you ever heard any of them paying a woman for this?
Dumb response!

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Jeffy1206(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
is dis a joke or what?well brb
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by lolaluv1(f): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
Don Tim:

I can't help but tink u both av humility issues ? R u cholerics ?? N no b fyt o,I no fit trow blow just my tot.

Think what you may. I'm not here to blow my own trumpet or tell stories...
Of course the woman is always responsible for a relationship gone wrong.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by thorpido(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
aweleokolo: Nigerian Men. Always looking for shortcuts and always so damn cheap!!
You want to buy 2 children for 500,000naira? Is that how much you were worth to your mother?

Like Really? Wait, won't you pay for the sex? You will certainly enjoy it.
50k per month? seriously? I can't even begin to access what you problem is. angry

We have all been heart broken at some point. We have all faced circumstances where we have felt that we cant take any more BS from a partner.
But, If you are going to come on here and ask to hire a Uterus to make babies for you, please be respectful with your pricing!
God bless.
Your poor choices have led you to the cheap Nigerian men.Get your mind renewed.There are very good and different men out there.I av never been cheap.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by vanagon: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
wish u luck,on ur adventure.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
aweleokolo: Nigerian Men. Always looking for shortcuts and always so damn cheap!!
You want to buy 2 children for 500,000naira? Is that how much you were worth to your mother?

shush your mouth with your obtuse reasoning....
will the baby not carry his DNA? how does that correlate to buying the babies? can you buy what you made yourself?

Like Really? Wait, won't you pay for the sex? You will certainly enjoy it.
50k per month? seriously? I can't even begin to access what you problem is. angry

even if he's paying for sex? for a blackberry device, any man would get an unrestricted access to a woman's legs in nigeria for a month at least! this dude is paying 250k at the end of the do! with that amount, he would sleep with all the women on kuramo beach!

We have all been heart broken at some point. We have all faced circumstances where we have felt that we cant take any more BS from a partner.
But, If you are going to come on here and ask to hire a Uterus to make babies for you, please be respectful with your pricing!
God bless.

and now the poster goes philosophical.......
if you are interested or you have a female friend interested, better tap the op's cell and make yourself some good money!

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by honeric01(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

will the baby not carry his DNA? how does that correlate to buying the babies? can you buy what you made yourself?

even if he's paying for sex? for a blackberry device, any man would get an unrestricted access to a woman's legs in nigeria for a month at least! this dude is paying 250k at the end of the do! with that amount, he would sleep with the whole women on kuramo beach!

if you are interested or you have a female friend interested, better tap the op's cell and make yourself some good money!

You get time o, some rather think with their heart rather than their brain. emotion emotion without any reasoning.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Artistree: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
S3x without marriage=Fornication
Fornication=Grave sin
Sin=Death.

1st Corinthians 6:9,10.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
^If you aint married or a virgin, you are guilty of the same sin. So, no need quoting long verses here!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by SisiKill1: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
thorpido: Your poor choices have led you to the cheap Nigerian men.Get your mind renewed.There are very good and different men out there.I av never been cheap.

He says on. . .

A thread where a Nigerian Guy wants to pay a woman to have his baby because he doesn't want to deal Nigerian girls anymore.

A thread some people believe OPs decision is an indictment on all Nigerian Girls.

A Thread Nigerian girls have been called all sorts of names because of one person's decision (I know I am being redundant here. . .some people need things to be repeated before it sinks in)

. . . .Do some of you guys even think before you post?!!

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by pak: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
I did a little investigation and realised that the poster is just reacting to the pains of his previous 8 year relationship.
It might even make a meaning to his fear/hatred of Calabars/akwa ibom - the previous babe might be from that area ! who knows

See one of his posts below

stpat1: My fiancee snubs for hours and sometimes for days after a disagreement. It take a lot of talking and coercing from me to bring her out of that mood. Even if the problem is from her, it will take while before she realises it and apologise.

Is this normal? Or am I too blind to see something? Will it be unreasonable to call off a wedding which is in 4 months time? I love her and have known her for 8 years now but its a habit I've always detested.

I really don't know the action to take now. Please your adulterated candid opinion is wanted. Pour it out and tell me what you'd do if you were in my shoes. Lash me I won't get mad at you. Lol

I need to take a decision is the 4 hours before this chick drives me crazy. I'll rather painfully let her go now that regret it in years to come.

My advice, don't narrow your view of women to your experience with one or two .

Search far , search deep. With God on your side, you'll find a good one and forget about all these loony ideas

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by InvertedHammer: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
ifyalways: 250 what an insult!!!

On average, (an employed) Nigerian graduate earns above 100K a month. Multiply that by 9 months.

3M for a school cert holder.

10M for a graduate

An employed Nigerian graduate makes 100K a month. An unemployed Nigerian graduate makes 0K/month.
100K x 9months = 900k/year. Likewise 0K x 9months = 0k/year.

OP told us his expectation(s). Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by thorpido(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

He says on. . .

A thread where a Nigerian Guy wants to pay a woman to have his baby because he doesn't want to deal Nigerian girls anymore.

A thread some people believe OPs decision is an indictment on all Nigerian Girls.

A Thread Nigerian girls have been called all sorts of names because of one person's decision (I know I am being redundant here. . .some people need things to be repeated before it sinks in)

. . . .Do some of you guys even think before you post?!!
If u had read her post and had done some thinking,u would not have posted this.
She said Nigerian men and called us cheap.She ought to have addressed the OP and not make a generalized statement.Yes others may have made sweeping statements but I was talking to her as an individual.See who has to do the thinking now...

Miss ITK.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by SisiKill1: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
thorpido: If u had read her post and had done some thinking,u would not have posted this.
She said Nigerian men and called us cheap.She ought to have addressed the OP and not make a generalized statement.Yes others may have made sweeping statements but I was talking to her as an individual.See who has to do the thinking now...

Miss ITK.

Am I surprised IT flew right past your head? Hell no!!

The surprise would have been you getting IT but again, I wasn't expecting you to.

If you got it, you wouldn't have made your post in the first place.

. . .But thank you for proving my point though. cheesy
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
pak: I did a little investigation and realised that the poster is just reacting to the pains of his previous 8 year relationship.
It might even make a meaning to his fear/hatred of Calabars/akwa ibom - the previous babe might be from that area ! who knows

See one of his posts below

My advice, don't narrow your view of women to your experience with one or two .

Search far , search deep. With God on your side, you'll find a good one and forget about all these loony ideas

See stupidity rearing its head again. You must be a cretin!!! angry angry
What's stopping anyone from reacting to the pains of a previous relationship, so long as he hasn't put the tab on you or anyone!? See investigation indeed! What's wrong with Nigerians again? Oh My! Why should it be any of your concern if he deems this the better approach to follow after his disappointments?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by thorpido(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Am I surprised IT flew right past your head? Hell no!!

The surprise would have been you getting IT but again, I wasn't expecting you to.

If you got it, you wouldn't have made your post in the first place.

. . .But thank you for proving my point though. cheesy
I won't bother exchanging words with u.

Your signature says it all...

You're not in your right mind......probably never is.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by SisiKill1: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
thorpido: I won't bother exchanging words with u.

Your signature says it all...

You're not in your right mind......probably never is.
Bwahahaha! Dude, You win the prize!!

How someone can do such an amazing job showing how they so don't get IT, is just wow!!!

I'd do a facepalm for you if I didn't think you actually like showcasing your skills.

Go on soun ojare, where your badge with pride. cheesy
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by queensmith: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Why does the OP believe he is capable of being a competent father? Since he is well and clearly unable to have fruitful relationships with women at least enough to form a family.
What makes him think he will have decent relationships with his children? I'm just appalled he hasn't looked at his social disability inward and try to fix himself, than ignorantly believe he can fix it with money?

If he ever does have children, by way of relationship or otherwise I feel very sorry for anyone involved.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
queensmith: Why does the OP believe he is capable of being a competent father? Since he is well and clearly unable to have fruitful relationships with women at least enough to form a family.
What makes him think he will have decent relationships with his children? I'm just appalled he hasn't looked at his social disability inward and try to fix himself, than ignorantly believe he can fix it with money?

If he ever does have children, by way of relationship or otherwise I feel very sorry for anyone involved.
Why is it a requirement that he should be able to have "a decent relationship with his children" at this moment? Who says he can't? Who says he can't grow into it? You judge simply by what you have read, yet you have not met the OP.
It's terribly amazing the way most Nigerians on here just jump to conclusions based on deep-seated cultural thinking that has no grounds. The typical family (the one they grew up in or at best the one they imagine while in la-la land) is all they think of when they think of "husband & kids" or "wife & kids" as the case may apply. No open-mindedness, no trying new things, no freedom of thought. Oh, what a caged people!! sad

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by pak: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
sauer:

See stupidity rearing its head again. You must be a cretin!!! angry angry
What's stopping anyone from reacting to the pains of a previous relationship, so long as he hasn't put the tab on you or anyone!? See investigation indeed! What's wrong with Nigerians again? Oh My! Why should it be any of your concern if he deems this the better approach to follow after his disappointments?

Oga, abeg take am easy.
Na on top this matter you dey call me cretin ?? or are you just practicing your english language writing skills ?

You ask why it is any of my concern ? oh, you forgot that I (or anybody else) didn't force him to open a thread on a public forum in the first place.

Am also concerned about why you are so concerned about my concern for the OP's predicament.

Even the OP never insult me for my comment. Which one come be your own bros ?

4 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
If you are not going to provide positive response to OP's request, then bounce! How's it any of your concern how he leads his family life?
You have got to be a cretin!! angry
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by honeric01(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
sauer: If you are not going to provide positive response to OP's request, then bounce! How's it any of your concern how he leads his family life?
You have got to be a cretin!! angry

Which one you don provide o? you don submit your CV? if yes, then you can wait for a response and don't forget to write down your full details on the attendance sheet, if not, then you should look into the mirror.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by aweleokolo: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

even if he's paying for sex? for a blackberry device, any man would get an unrestricted access to a woman's legs in nigeria for a month at least! this dude is paying 250k at the end of the do! with that amount, he would sleep with all the women on kuramo beach!

And of all the fools with great wisdom to analyse me, its a Cougar?
I wasn't talking to you and your opinion isn't worth a dime to me.
Please go back to you shopping for women on Kuramo Beach.

...and wait pls, is 3-4million or whatever he is proposing your idea of good money? grin
SMH! I currently earn well more than that in one year.

Cheers.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by SisiKill1: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ Sauer & Pak

Okay, did you two have issues before this thread?

It would explain Sauer's overreaction (Why people carry beef from thread to thread is beyond me but hey. . .whatever).

However if there is no previous beef, the to be honest with you sauer. . . his post did not warrant all the crap you spewed.

Seriously, what was that about? You having a bad day or sum'n? undecided
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill: @ Sauer & Pak

Okay, did two have issues before this thread?

It would explain Sauer's overreaction (Why people carry beef from thread to thread is beyond me but hey. . .whatever).

However if there is no previous beef, the to be honest with you sauer. . . his post did not warrant all the crap you spewed.

Seriously, what was that about? You having a bad day or sum'n? undecided

Yes, he's having a bad day, check the smileys he used in his last 5 comments overboard for confirmation.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by oyin50(f): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
This is not a joke. I will give you an extremely beautiful and well cultured Ethiopian girl. But for marraige and not this set up. I relate perfectly well to the ills of my sisters. It is becoming rather endemic. These is a lady extravagantly pretty and looks down on her beauty.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by aweleokolo: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
thorpido: Your poor choices have led you to the cheap Nigerian men.Get your mind renewed.There are very good and different men out there.I av never been cheap.

What exactly do you know about my choices son?
why does the generalisation irk you if you aren't one of the cheap ones?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Warfibabe(f): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
shocked
@ Op.. are you for real?..
the men are not smiling at alll.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) / Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.