Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:29 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (751801 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Somex10202(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2012
Miss Ope:

For Airtel you'll submit ur c.v ,,,, then write down ur name .. I was told we will be invited For a 45 seconds voice test next week..Be prepared..my broda All I can say is dat Airtel is close to Ogbuinike too just try and get d address... Lekki phase one is such a big place dat even people who ply the routes don't know some places dere.Good luck
.tanx alot,but wudnt be able to go today again,may be next wk monday i hope so.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Bisjosh(f): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2012
Miss Ope: I was there very early today and did my interview but I overheard the receptionist say they already have more than enough people to handle and thereby asked the gateway to stop collecting cvs ... But u can go and try ur luck today..
Meanwhile Airtel too is accepting cvs ...i submitted mine @ Airtel after the interview with u CONNECT...Airtel is also located @ same Lekki phase 1..Plot 4 blk 26 jeremiah street Lekki phase one good luck.

Please can those that went to submit CV yesterday go there today for interview? Or they are no longer attending to anybody
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Bams95: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2012
Pls how can some1 apply for the air-tel job?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Somex10202(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2012
Bams95: Pls how can some1 apply for the air-tel job?
.for the airtel job,go with your cv to Plot 4 blk 26 jeremiah street,lekki phase 1,i heard is nt far from d where they do d etisalat interview.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by apholerbi: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
@ all :DISCLAIMER: U-Connect accepts no liability for the the content of any job posted on nairaland or any other job forum concerning ETISALAT, as the details of the recruitment are untrue and unfounded!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Na old level
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
apholerbi: @ all :DISCLAIMER: U-Connect accepts no liability for the the content of any job posted on nairaland or any other job forum concerning ETISALAT, as the details of the recruitment are untrue and unfounded!!!
Shut up ur mouth .... HATER..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Somex10202(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wuz anybody at u connect today,any information for us?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by mimidio(f): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
i was at uconnect today and there was so much crowd as at the time i got there.the lady we met at the gate was collecting c.vs and passport, that the information had been out for 2months and they are suprised that applications are just coming this week. but we submitted and were told that the number of pple they needed was complete, and all we needed to do was wait for another recruitment time......i wonder what they will do with our c.v's oh!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tjakes(f): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
Thanks for all the info.Can one still submit cv by monday?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Somex10202(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
@mimidio tanx for the info.i submitted my cv there yesterday sha wuz planing to cum for interview today b4,thank God i no cum sha he for pain me.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gmhc(m): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
Miss Ope]I was there very early today and did my interview but I overheard the receptionist say they already have more than enough people to handle and thereby asked the gateway to stop collecting cvs ... But u can go and try ur luck today..
Meanwhile Airtel too is accepting cvs ...i submitted mine @ Airtel after the interview with u CONNECT...Airtel is also located @ same Lekki phase 1..Plot 4 blk 26 jeremiah street Lekki phase one good luck.
@Miss Ope,is Airtel still receiving cv,pls let me know asap.thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by taioluv: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2012
Am justin hearing dis just now,OMG is it too late to submit cv?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by doyexy: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2012
Guys pls dont go to etisalat again ooo! Its closed,they even drove us away,
D airtel is still on,just go drop your cv dey said dey will get back to us,meanwile d airtel is 40k job and u will be trained for one month before they employ u. I.e afta u scale tru their interview.dat 40k is too small but av submited ma cv tough.may God help us
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2012
doyexy: Guys pls dont go to etisalat again ooo! Its closed,they even drove us away,
D airtel is still on,just go drop your cv dey said dey will get back to us,meanwile d airtel is 40k job and u will be trained for one month before they employ u. I.e afta u scale tru their interview.dat 40k is too small but av submited ma cv tough.may God help us

I also heard Airtel pays 40k .... Wat kind of suffering is this... What is 40k for.... MTN pays better dan this now... Na wa ooooo
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2012
doyexy: Guys pls dont go to etisalat again ooo! Its closed,they even drove us away,

Pls can u do me a favour? If ur still there, pls let me send my cv to u via email, so u could help me submit
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Bisjosh(f): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2012

Please how did you get to know that its 40k job?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teriluv: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2012

40K? If I spent 1K a day on transport, what is left at the end of the month?!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Bisjosh(f): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2012
Please who recruits for globacom?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by doyexy: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2012
I heard from the people that are doing their training. Already there,its a recruitment agency so they will take their cut i guess dats y its 40k. Then u have to submit it urself cos u will attach your passport,,the training is batch by batch

About the etisalat i tink its batch by batch,,,anoda batch will soon be out opefully.kip ur ears on the ground,,will let yall know when d next batch starts
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by polipompom: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ doyexy, abt d etisalat tin, wot's d source of ur info? U work der? Tnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by RussellM: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentle men/Ladies please don't hold your breath. The Airtel Job is very likely to be N40,000 per month. You get to work 9 hours per shift and 6 days a week.Additional benefits like free monthly airtime, health package are unlikely.NHS and pension available.The N40,000 per month is offered by Tech Mahindra...and you guessed it right an Indian firm.

Let us hope and pray that my source is wrong, but it's very unlikely since he has worked for Airtel. Please anyone with a contrary opinion should feel free to post a reply or a question. smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
Russell M: Gentle men/Ladies please don't hold your breath. The Airtel Job is very likely to be N40,000 per month. You get to work 9 hours per shift and 6 days a week.Additional benefits like free monthly airtime, health package are unlikely.NHS and pension available.The N40,000 per month is offered by Tech Mahindra...and you guessed it right an Indian firm.

Let us hope and pray that my source is wrong, but it's very unlikely since he has worked for Airtel. Please anyone with a contrary opinion should feel free to post a reply or a question. smiley

Please where are there offices located?
40k na wa oooo in dis fu*cked economy of ours...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Bams95: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls how can somebody apply for the airtel job?and when is it closing?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by polipompom: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ Bams, take along wit u a copy of ur cv nd 1 passport 2 Plot 4 Block 26, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Lekki Phase 1. Dunno d closing date.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls has anybody received invite for the next stage,that's the computer based test?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by RussellM: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2012
@jessy

Is it a computer based test or voice test? Please anyone with concrete info. on this?

Is anyone aware of any benefits/pay packages attached to the job?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oluwanoni: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2012
Its computer based test, typing skills and listening skills will be tested
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by mkoabiola: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2012
polipompom: @ Bams, take along wit u a copy of ur cv nd 1 passport 2 Plot 4 Block 26, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Lekki Phase 1. Dunno d closing date.
Hw do u get to d office address frm cms.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by polipompom: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2012
4rm CMS, board a bus 2 Ajah, alight @ Lekki Phase1 bus stop. Take d pedestrian bridge 2 d oda side den walk in2 lekki peninsula. In d garage tel any of d bus drivers d@ u r going 2 Jeremiah Ugwu street so dey'l tel u d bus 2 board. Wen u alight @ Jeremiah bus stop, jst walk in2 d street by ur right and locate d address. Hope dis helps. Good luck!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by darmiepompom(f): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]@abiola enter ajah bus nd get down @ lekki phase 1 round abt,den climb d pedestrian brige.once u enter jst start searchin for dos dia white buses or better still look4 a bike to take u straight "jeremiah ugwu street plot4 blok26"
Pls wen r dey getting intoch with us for d cbt n voice wtever
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by RussellM: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2012
Thanks alot Olu. One more thing, does anyone have a contrary opinion or information about any benefits/packages or salary about this Airtel offer? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.