Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,939 members, 7,803,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (754767 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
I was told there are bonuses for working on holidays. ... And some other added bonuses, too.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cisca4us: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
slimmy05:
at least 2 weeks after training, the training usually last like 6weeks maximum. Mine lasted for 6weeks. I was the class governor then. The interesting part was the food. The training is the fun part of etisalat. The rest is just bull crap, I'll suggest you start looking for something better even while you're there. The condition of work there is not favourable. Progression is at a snail pace, ladies you're good but for guys that is sure not a good place to stay for long. I'm not saying you shouldn't take the job, take the job, do your best but keep the search on green light. I resigned in January for my masters program. I enjoyed my stay there cos I was pretty smart at the job. I bet if you ask about me there, they'll tell you that is the craziest cce.

Let he that sweeps, sweep so well that the world would say, there lived a great sweeper.

Pls whats d working hrs like, hws d shift like. Do they feed dia staff daily, is dia staff bus. I learnt frm a frnd dat they give 15k airtime every month and takes care of medical bills. They increase salary to 75k after 6months but aftrr dat , no more increment. But if they have opening for permanent staff, u can apply and pass thru d Normal recruitment process and if u succed u will become full staff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
I just admire the flexibility and the welfare about the call centre job; Etisalat call centre is sweet according to what my friends that are working there presently used to say. You just need to be smart and open your eye well... there is free transport, 13month salary, 15k airtime, 5gig monthly data, free medicals, Every morning Tea, 7 working hours with 50minutes break, Shift work (morning, afternoon, night), 5 working days which can fall on anyday even saturday and sunday, 2 days off every week, Quarterly sales bonus, and a conducive working environment and for the playerzzzz you gonna find series of beautiful girls!!!! smiley
According to them (my friends), Etisalat is better than other network's call centre agents. Etisalat pay 50k and after like a year they will increase it to 75k; My advice is, if you are considering working with Etisalat just have it at the back of your mind that you are gonna be doing it for the main time and while working make sure you have other programmes going on like ACCA, ICAN, Msc, or even Certification Exam in Customer Care Service. And after you might have spent like a year then start applying to other firms.
One of my guy recently got an opening at the newly established NATCOM and they are paying him 250k; he was previously collecting 50k at Etisalat. Would have applied for the NATCOM stuff sef but they only accept experienced customer care representative especially from Etisalat. Because even NCC recognize Etisalat as the Best Customer service provider amongst all other Network. Just dont be discouraged, go in and collect the 50k and garner the experience, i can tell you that moving to another company will not be hard for you. Just see Etisalat as a school.
Don't dull!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pls what do you mean by 13month salary... Is it that after 13 months they fire u?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
And is it a contract job?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by iabdulrazaq(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
pls hw can i apply or has d application closed already
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olas058: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Can ani1 pls give info on[color=#006600][/color]... waz wrong wit kano centre...no batch @ training since last month...will dey stil train dis year @ all?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olas058: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Can ani 1 pls give us info watz wrong wit kano centre... no batch @ training since last month... will dey still train dis year @ all?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lawrence358(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
olas058:
Can ani 1 pls give us info watz wrong wit kano centre... no batch @ training since last month... will dey still train dis year @ all?
Patience... Patience
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
But what could have caused this long silence? Did interview since September nd no mail since den. Nawa o. Or has anyone gotten medicals invite for those who did interview in September?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 10, 2015
AlexLoba001:
I just admire the flexibility and the welfare about the call centre job; Etisalat call centre is sweet according to what my friends that are working there presently used to say. You just need to be smart and open your eye well... there is free transport, 13month salary, 15k airtime, 5gig monthly data, free medicals, Every morning Tea, 7 working hours with 50minutes break, Shift work (morning, afternoon, night), 5 working days which can fall on anyday even saturday and sunday, 2 days off every week, Quarterly sales bonus, and a conducive working environment and for the playerzzzz you gonna find series of beautiful girls!!!! smiley
According to them (my friends), Etisalat is better than other network's call centre agents. Etisalat pay 50k and after like a year they will increase it to 75k; My advice is, if you are considering working with Etisalat just have it at the back of your mind that you are gonna be doing it for the main time and while working make sure you have other programmes going on like ACCA, ICAN, Msc, or even Certification Exam in Customer Care Service. And after you might have spent like a year then start applying to other firms.
One of my guy recently got an opening at the newly established NATCOM and they are paying him 250k; he was previously collecting 50k at Etisalat. Would have applied for the NATCOM stuff sef but they only accept experienced customer care representative especially from Etisalat. Because even NCC recognize Etisalat as the Best Customer service provider amongst all other Network. Just dont be discouraged, go in and collect the 50k and garner the experience, i can tell you that moving to another company will not be hard for you. Just see Etisalat as a school.
Don't dull!!!
Don't spread too much false information or sugarcoat to look like a conducive place. It is conducive in terms of environment, but it is not conducive in terms of working conditions. You have not even seen the KPI to gauge if you can ever get a quarterly bonus. There is no 13th month salary. Salary increment can take like 8months. If you think it's a place to chyke babe with your small 50k, you're on your own. It's 15k monthly airtime and 1.5gig data, don't knkw if they have increased it.

I was able to maintain a good KPI and switched to permanent night. Early morning rubbish tea? There is free staff bus and that's the good part, but the bus timing is frustrating, it's only beneficial to those in permanent night shift. Be ready for annoying pressure, also be ready to be stubborn if you want to get kicked out quick.

Spare my typo error, I hate android phones.

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by rae03(f): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2015
dammiejolaade:
But what could have caused this long silence? Did interview since September nd no mail since den. Nawa o. Or has anyone gotten medicals invite for those who did interview in September?
Haven't heard from them since September either. I don't think anyone has. It's really really frustrating.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by eelbee: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
They should simply have outsourced the recruitment process. They are obviously overwhelmed by d process cos they're trying to employ a lot of people.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olas058: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pls does ani1 gat ani insider to confirm was goin on...? Mehn dis look silence long oo..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chaddy16: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
I reside in Lokoja. How do I apply for a customer care rep. Job?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 11, 2015
I would have loved to drop a colleagues number you can call to confirm, but I'm scared you guys will just flood his phone with calls.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lawrence358(m): 5:04am On Nov 11, 2015
slimmy05:
I would have loved to drop a colleagues number you can call to confirm, but I'm scared you guys will just flood his phone with calls.
Call him n tell us wat he said smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 11, 2015
lawrence358:

Call him n tell us wat he said smiley
I should call him and tell you what he said. E be lyk say hunger never knack you well. I've privately given out his number before to someone here I can't remember.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lawrence358(m): 5:13am On Nov 11, 2015
slimmy05:
I should call him and tell you what he said. E be lyk say hunger never knack you well. I've privately given out his number before to someone here I can't remember.
Ok
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olas058: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Oya na slimmy can u roja me d num... lemme holla d pesin den rasu d feedback to d house..

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Kenny619: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Lol!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kellzykells: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2015
kellzykells:
please pipo how can i knw my actual speed frm net and gross speed..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gentlepal: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
slimmy05:
Don't spread too much false information or sugarcoat to look like a conducive place. It is conducive in terms of environment, but it is not conducive in terms of working conditions. You have not even seen the KPI to gauge if you can ever get a quarterly bonus. There is no 13th month salary. Salary increment can take like 8months. If you think it's a place to chyke babe with your small 50k, you're on your own. It's 15k monthly airtime and 1.5gig data, don't knkw if they have increased it.

I was able to maintain a good KPI and switched to permanent night. Early morning rubbish tea? There is free staff bus and that's the good part, but the bus timing is frustrating, it's only beneficial to those in permanent night shift. Be ready for annoying pressure, also be ready to be stubborn if you want to get kicked out quick.

@Slimmy u v said it all before someone ll b expecting 13th month salary n 5.5gb .OYO
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
gentlepal:
@Slimmy u v said it all before someone ll b expecting 13th month salary n 5.5gb .OYO
how's etisalat lol. That place is rugged. You should consider joining permanent night, that's the best and easiest shift so far.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
slimmy05:

I was talking based on what my friends told me; what do i know? I have never worked there but i believe it is a good place for a start for new prospects in the labour market. So dont try to discourage these guys, please I beg you. At least for Etisalat to have provided transportation alone is a very good thing; not to talk of the 15k airtime and a 1.5data according to you. Is that not okay atleast for someone who has not gotten anything to do for a very long time. Haba Slimmy! Donot discourage them. At least while they are on the job they will be looking for another thing; i just want everyone that is unemployed to start from somewhere, no matter the stipends; and i really love the tip on the night shift stuff will definitely tell my younger brother to consider the night shift as you ve said. Thanks for the constructive criticism and correction.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
AlexLoba001:

I was talking based on what my friends told me; what do i know? I have never worked there but i believe it is a good place for a start for new prospects in the labour market. So dont try to discourage these guys, please I beg you. At least for Etisalat to have provided transportation alone is a very good thing; not to talk of the 15k airtime and a 1.5data according to you. Is that not okay atleast for someone who has not gotten anything to do for a very long time. Haba Slimmy! Donot discourage them. At least while they are on the job they will be looking for another thing; i just want everyone that is unemployed to start from somewhere, no matter the stipends; and i really love the tip on the night shift stuff will definitely tell my younger brother to consider the night shift as you ve said. Thanks for the constructive criticism and correction.
You are a complete daft, where in my post does it state that they should reject the offer?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
slimmy05:
You are a complete daft, where in my post does it state that they should reject the offer?

How come you resorted to insults real quick when Alex did nothing of that nature and even thanked you for your criticism? Sigh

We youths have to do better.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dahveydson:

How come you resorted to insults real quick when Alex did nothing of that nature and even thanked you for your criticism? Sigh

We youths have to do better.
You should learn to read post well before responding.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
slimmy05:
You should learn to read post well before responding.

If only you took your own advice.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
slimmy05:
Calling me a COMPLETE DAFT for what!!! What have i said to deserve to be called a DAFT. Dude you need to take a chill pill and work on your temper, i never abused you on my reply, but calling me DAFT was way too much and i will urge you to really apologise for saying that. I will never trade words with you, not on Nairaland. I am a responsible man with courtesy and valor; and i was trained to be worthy in character and in learning and not by displaying ignominious act. I am not among those Nairalanders that finds pleasure in degrading and abusing others. I come here to read and have fun. It was way too much my dude; Work on your temper. I was not expecting that from you at all, God knows i meant well.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dahveydson:

If only you took your own advice.
Run along

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.