Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. (82370 Views)

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ochallo: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2012
I don't believe this couple are going to have sex , the whole night would be sent praying and thanking GOd.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2012
^ ^ so all you need to believe... is skimpy dresses with boobs almost falling out of the gown for all the guests to have a share and taste of the bride's body ?

c'mon, that's what the religion calls for, let them practise it pls..

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2012
Anything when done with purity of heart is worthy of commendation.

However, you can cover yourself from head to toe and still be impure in heart.

Besides, I have no respect for women who dress with their breasts hanging out ! I mean why are they doing this and who are they doing it for.

22 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by UnknownMember: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2012

-So to serve God, I must look like a pauper?!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by fittty(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
Such a dull life.... undecided
No spice at all sef! angry

Dull parents = dull kids
Dem for go live for village na!

**SMDH***

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by sayso: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
why don't we leave the outside and work very well with the inside,because that is where the koko is.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by begwong: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thats cool!
What do you expect?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by dridowu: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
I Love their lifestyle. So Simple but sometime annoyin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Chedarking: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
ochallo: I don't believe this couple are going to have sex , the whole night would be sent praying and thanking GOd.

Ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Classic

ROTFLMAO

Jesus Christ...What a Comment...
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by whoelse1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
I prefer this to show my BREAST TO THE WHOLE WORLD...Ladies should at least have some sense of decency
and not display your body which serves as the temple of GOD to the whole wide world...

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
They will be intimate no doubt
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
If it glorifies God...good....if it dosnt.... bad......

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ihebrooke(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member: ...

What's paupish with that dressing?

@ poster, joblessness!

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Kx: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
The simplicity shown in the pix is exactly how marriage should be conducted.
How did extravagance come to stay sef me I nor know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by yuzedo: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012

Op, remind us again, abeg what is your point/motive in this matter? You want to disparage adherents of the deeper life faith because of their modesty abi? Abeg go siddon, na until she wear na-ked/ashewo wedding gown u go happy. undecided

The men are looking very sharp, and i'm sure when that aunty removes that cloth eh.... Choiii!!! Oh glory!!! grin lipsrsealed tongue (i wouldn't mind that chief-bridesmaid's number, has the body of a bad babe in bed, a real tiger i tellya wink)

By the way, did they give you permission to splash their private picture all over the world wide web?? Nna, takikwa time gi dia o! undecided angry

15 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by babarazy: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
wats wrong wit dem?.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2012

many of the deeper life members you call paupers are richer than your jerry-curl ipad pastors..

56 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by begwong: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2012

Do they look like paupers to you?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by swtcharissa(f): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
Well nt bad,just for d all round hair 'over covering',I luv d dress,n it wud have been swtest if dat dress touched d ground,,,pass mark,,,,lesson learnt,do nt be ashamed of ur religion no matter d trend

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by babarazy: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2012

must u serve God?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by UnknownMember: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
ihebrooke:

What's paupish with that dressing?

Was reffering to the general Deeperlife mantra...

That lady looks like the weight of the world is on her shoulder..

She looks troubled..
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
sayso: why don't we leave the outside and work very well with the inside,because that is where the koko is.
why don't you kukuma walk unclad while you live a holy life..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Dopefiend(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dey were prolly cuttin cost grin do u knw hw expensive it is to rent or buy a wedding gown?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by coldgate(f): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2012

If you call this modest appearance poverty, then you must have a corrosive mind! Later, you will be the first to condemn the flamboyance of jet-buying pastors.Mtcheeew

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by datola: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is not about what the bible says but what Deeper Life Church wants and it's okay so far it's not sinful.

..just that the bride appears like a Cele evangelist descending from mountain.

Congratulations! The Lord will bless your union.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by slimyem: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
lmao....
This is holy wedding for reals...
Nothing to ooh and aah or wow about...
HD dullness!!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
Where is the pix sef?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
They will surely be intimate no doubt about it.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by UnknownMember: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
This looks more like a wedding dress than that crap she has on...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Cyberknight: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
yuzedo:

Op, remind us again, abeg what is your point/motive in this matter? You want to disparage adherents of the deeper life faith because of their modesty abi? Abeg go siddon, na until she wear naked/ashewo wedding gown u go happy. undecided

The men are looking very sharp, and i'm sure when that aunty removes that cloth eh.... Choiii!!! Oh glory!!! grin lipsrsealed tongue ([size=pt]i wouldn't mind that chief-bridesmaid's number, has the body of a bad babe in bed, a real tiger[/size] wink)

By the way, did they give you permission to splash their private picture all over the world wide web?? Nna, takikwa time gi dia o! undecided angry

Precisely. Why the breach of privacy here, do you know these people and why are you posting their picture on the internet with derogatory comments? Not good, or lawful.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by dj187: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
Make sense cool

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by jigawatts(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
I like deir dressing ........ Is it until d bride displays her cleavages and curves dat will make d marriage good OR Is it when they spend all they've saved on wedding expenses...... C'monnn ....
(BTW I'm a muslim)

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.