Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,257 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. (82413 Views)

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
hahaha abeg they can be sex addicts ooo.
But they should just scrap best man and brides maid.
with that they will be the deeper i know which was as of OLd.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by treasureboy09(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
Christianity has never and will never be a prison yard.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
modesty.
i love this
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Elebiju: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
hornipipe: This doesn't in anyway make them better Christians undecided
an average deeper lifer is holier than the pope and oyedepo put together

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
acidosis™:

So what makes one a better christian??

Never believe the saying that Christianity is inward..
It's what you have inside of you that radiates on the outside..
If Christianity only lies on the inside, then why don't we just go to church unclad.. ??
Whats in the mind of a bride that prefers a skimpy and revealing gown??
SEDUCTION!
please go back and read my post again
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
Elebiju: an average deeper lifer is holier than the pope and oyedepo put together
and who are you to judge?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by advocate666: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Poverty
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
@ OP NA this TYPE is what you like ,abi Si o. THE MAN NO COMPLAIN, HE PAID THE BRIDE PRICE AND NO BORROW FROM YOU. ACIDIOSIS SAID IT ALL

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Jazzgreen(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
acidosis™:

many of the deeper life members you call paupers are richer than your jerry-curl ipad pastors..
JERRY COIL IPAD.cheee, oga na pastor 'HRIS u de beef lik dis?LWKMD
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Elebiju: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
dat ola: This is not about what the bible says but what Deeper Life Church wants and it's okay so far it's not sinful.

..just that the bride appears like a Cele evangelist descending from mountain.

Congratulations! The Lord will bless your union.
the bible said much abt modest dressings ur dressing as a christian should not lead people to destruction the eyes is the gateway to the heart,come to think of it,are u a christian?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by caesaraba(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
The F.G really has to create more jobs fa! kai. See people swallowing panadol for another person's headache. How e take worry u reach? Of course she could have decided to dress "modestly naked" so that una go clap hand, but she didn't. Why? It's her wedding....not urs. if ur own reach, u fit naked and even lie down for d dance floor and spread ur legs make everbody come sample the "goodness of ur lord"...no wahala.
Just stay out of people's private lives. U obtain a pix of someone's wedding, upload it on N.L just to score cheap comments not knowing the hurt u might be causing this newly-wed couple. nonsense! And all this 9ja barristers never think to begin make use of opportunities like this to file defamation suits and claim damages.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by sweetcheecks(f): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
dridowu: I Love their lifestyle. So Simple but sometime annoyin

Just hope, their pastor is as simple and humble with no jetsetting in Italian suits and shopping in London. Leading by example. undecided
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by VonNestor: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
jigawatts: I like deir dressing ........ Is it until d bride displays her cleavages and curves dat will make d marriage good OR Is it when they spend all they've saved on wedding expenses...... C'monnn ....
(BTW I'm a muslim)

^^ about the spending issue ask Igbo fellows
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Elebiju: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
hornipipe: and who are you to judge?
is that a judgement or an observation?hun!I know ur type by defence u put up,open ur mind and see things,moreover what do u know abt christianity

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by karpentar: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member: ...

-So to serve God, I must look like a pauper?!

decent dressing is not equivalent to looking like a pauper. Is it when you dress half naked that you'll see yourself looking not like a pauper?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by mbulela: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
frosbel: Anything when done with purity of heart is worthy of commendation.

However, you can cover yourself from head to toe and still be impure in heart.

Besides, I have no respect for women who dress with their b.reasts hanging out ! I mean why are they doing this and who are they doing it for.

Reminds me of the pastor who was reprimanding girls in his church and warning them that he will not join a couple where the bride is not properly covered up. Pastor was complaining of the girls dressed like they wanted to breast feed him at the altar.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by hardbody: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
The husband will definitely cheat on her, it is just a matter of time
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Elebiju: is that a judgement or an observation?hun!I know ur type by defence u put up,open ur mind and see things,moreover what do u know abt christianity
you must be a member of deeper life cos you guys wine and dine with God so you know everything about Christianity undecided
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by toskut(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
I think God is more concerned about the heart than any other part of our body although we need to be careful the way we dress but i think this kinda outfit on your wedding day is going a little to far.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by olusipimp(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
winki'm a cnfirm member,cm 2our cmp n c hw rich n sober the ppl r,almost 70% of d memberz r heavily rich bt neva use their wealth 2victimize otherz n u'l neva knw d rich 4rm d poor,so y r u against d pics or is it bkos u ddnt c a limo or chest open gown or d guy holdin ipad?for me,i lv it dt way.so simple life.hml. winki'm a cnfirm member,cm 2our cmp n c hw rich n sober the ppl r,almost 70% of d memberz r heavily rich bt neva use their wealth 2victimize otherz n u'l neva knw d rich 4rm d poor,so y r u against d pics or is it bkos u ddnt c a limo or chest open gown or d guy holdin ipad?for me,i lv it dt way.so simple life.hml.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Elebiju: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
hornipipe: you must be a member of deeper life cos you guys wine and dine with God so you know everything about Christianity undecided
huh!negative,I admire their way of practise but I can't worship with them mind u religion is just a way of life,I'm a freethinker AMITHA BUDDHA
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sweetlemon(f): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
Lol! Obviously most of the people commenting here are deeper life, MFM, lord's chosen etc. Memebers.
If fact, this one is fine o! I have seen some deeper life brides and brides maids that made me cry!
Most of these people are first class hypocrits. A deeper life neighbour of mine is a bank executive as well as a confirmed womanizer. He forces his sisters to attend chruch while his wife looks old enough to be his mother but he chases hot unilag babes.
Abeg leave matter!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by seyibrown(f): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
They weren't forced to wear those clothes! They had a choice!
Observation only: The bridesmaid has the looks and countenance of a bride more than the bride herself.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
Elebiju: huh!negative,I admire their way of practise but I can't worship with them mind u religion is just a way of life,I'm a freethinker AMITHA BUDDHA
ok MR free thinker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
Not bad at all.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by aadhirasharma4: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Their dress are nice
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by realitychick: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member: ...

-So to serve God, I must look like a pauper?!
Hey,,,how does modesty concerns looking like a pauper.
Abeg have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Elebiju: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
hornipipe: ok MR free thinker cheesy
BUDDHA bless u
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by wellmax(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hmmm, the picture should be removed. Its someone privacy and should be respected.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by sunwalk(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon: Lol! Obviously most of the people commenting here are deeper life, MFM, lord's chosen etc. Memebers.
If fact, this one is fine o! I have seen some deeper life brides and brides maids that made me cry!
Most of these people are first class hypocrits. A deeper life neighbour of mine is a bank executive as well as a confirmed womanizer. He forces his sisters to attend chruch while his wife looks old enough to be his mother but he chases hot unilag babes.
Abeg leave matter!
so you are such an ominipresent feollow? Jesus said woe unto him that form a stumbling block on his neigbor's way. you see, unless you have tried to seduce him yourself, i don't see any truth in your discovery. If you are much holier, then go to him and tell him to repent, that is your responsibility. because if you die if by the grace of God you are a born again,God will ask you why you didn't warn that brother of his evil and immoral life. its in your hand, go and tell him instead of talking to everyone about it. come to think of it, what will people say about you during your wedding day? As you must have notice, people have different views of things, so watch ur comments atime. and for the record, i am a deeper life member, and am also a secretary in one of our region. we do not force a sister to comply, if she so agree not to. in an event that she does not want to wear a decent dress as designed by he women co-ordinator she is free to leave and marry in another church where she can where whatever she like, but not without a warning. God bless deeper life and all the other bible upholding and believing churches

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon: Lol! Obviously most of the people commenting here are deeper life, MFM, lord's chosen etc. Memebers.
Abeg leave matter!

sad but true !
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
slimyem: lmao....
This is holy wedding for reals...
Nothing to ooh and aah or wow about...
HD dullness!!
ahahahahahahaha!!! you don talk my mind. The men look sharp while the ladies look extra dull.

I like modesty but I appreciate it when there is at least a tinge of fashion in it. One can dress modestly without looking like the Ekaette living across the street.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With The Super Natural / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.