Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. (82428 Views)

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tpia1: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
ochallo: I don't believe this couple are going to have sex , the whole night would be sent praying and thanking GOd.

And what's wrong with praying and thanking God?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Dopefiend(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
tpia1: Wedding is so much more than the dress.

So much energy goes into the fancy trimmings at most weddings, leaving nothing for the actual marriage.

Just that one day isnt what's going to keep the couple in love.

If most people knew what marriage entails, they'd even put on tshirt to wed sef, out of fear.

Nothing wrong with the first picture btw. Its their choice, not sure what concerns the op. Are you the one getting married?

Have you had it bad?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by kabba7(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
[s][/s]
jigawatts: I like deir dressing ........ Is it until d bride displays her cleavages and curves dat will make d marriage good OR Is it when they spend all they've saved on wedding expenses...... C'monnn ....
(BTW I'm a muslim)
These sure is madness
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by amedusikirabl(f): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
Well 4 me I wouldn't say its bad cos weddn gowns of nw a days re so disgusting 2 d xtent dat a woman cnt dance well on her weddn days cos they re scared of one tin or d oda.either d shoes falln dem or their b falln out of their gowns
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sike(m): 12:31am On Nov 28, 2012
hehehe. Na wa o!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tEsLim(m): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2012
Dont be deceived by the dressing.. those guys break headboards. My friend dated a girl from that church.. she has more fetishes/fantases than all the girls in the playboy mansion combined.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Elebiju: 12:42am On Nov 28, 2012
victord1st:

they are just trying to show-off b4 d final fall.my wife clad with a dress similar 2 this on our wedding day and its been blissful ever since.we made her dress with a just a patrice(4k) d 2 vehicle weren't decorated and no "about to wed",no ring expensive ring etc and infact its devoid of all the cravings of this world yet it was the happiest day of our lives.until we all stop attaching too much value on some imported cultures we may never achieve happiness and fulfilment in our lives.thank God am A CHOSEN.
mtchew!tribal church
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Anyaugo1(m): 3:52am On Nov 28, 2012
babarazy:

must u serve God?
MUST YOU TYPE TRASH ON THIS POST¿
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by naijanaweown: 5:57am On Nov 28, 2012
babarazy:

must u serve God?
yes u must serve God.As long as u need air, u need God.so, u have to serve God. To d atheist, their case is worst.may God help every human,amen.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Compudoms(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2012
I know these guys, Mods better remove their photo. Somebody will smell his ass if they see it here with the comments.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by vesto09(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member: This looks more like a wedding dress than that crap she has on...

Do u have to follow cc whiteman standard? M.........U.........M...........U of the highest order.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tpia1: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2012
people should really learn to mind their own business @ topic.

how does all this criticism, pokenosing and envious whining add value to your life?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by UnknownMember: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2012
vesto09:

Do u have to follow cc whiteman standard? M.........U.........M...........U of the highest order.

WHO is this person?!

Is white wedding not already a WHITE MANS thing?! angry

Is White wedding an African Thing?!

So if you have already copied the Whitemans method of getting married, why not do it properly..

You must have thought you were super brilliant when you posted that ret@rded post.. Ewu Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by maygah(f): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2012
They will on a lowwwwww key. They wil do d church style , not sure if dey wil do pre-intimacy first grin
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ESULAALU: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member:

WHO is this person?!

Is white wedding not already a WHITE MANS thing?! angry

Is White wedding an African Thing?!

So if you have already copied the Whitemans method of getting married, why not do it properly..

You must have thought you were super brilliant when you posted that ret@rded post.. Ewu Gambia.

YOU ARE THE BIGGER person! YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO INSULT PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.
I HAVE TOLD YOU TO EITHER STOP INSULTING PEOPLE ANYWHERE ON THIS FORUM OR YOU GET LOST.

NOW REPLY ME AND LET US CONTINUE FROM WHERE WE STOPPED.YOU ARE SO DOOMED IF YOU EVER INSULT ANYONE HERE.
DONT SPOIL NAIRALAND.

WATCH HIM REPLY O....
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by UnknownMember: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2012
ESULAALU:

YOU ARE THE BIGGER person! YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO INSULT PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.
I HAVE TOLD YOU TO EITHER STOP INSULTING PEOPLE ANYWHERE ON THIS FORUM OR YOU GET LOST.

NOW REPLY ME AND LET US CONTINUE FROM WHERE WE STOPPED.YOU ARE SO DOOMED IF YOU EVER INSULT ANYONE HERE.
DONT SPOIL NAIRALAND.

WATCH HIM REPLY O....

For the 100th time,

I AM NOT A HOMOSEXUAL... Stop sending me P.M's and stalking me all over Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ESULAALU: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member:

For the 100th time,

I AM NOT A HOMOSEXUAL... Stop sending me P.M's and stalking me all over Nairaland.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I HAVE JUST STARTED WITH YOU.HOMO OR NOT,YOU ARE A MISERABLE WASTE OF SPACE AND I WOULD RATHER DRILL A HOLE INTO MY BED THAN EVEN GIVING YOU AS MUCH AS A GLANCE.
YOU ARE FINALLY LEARNING HOW TO ADDRESS PEOPLE WITHOUT NECESSARILY INSULTING THEM.
THE AIM IS TO BEAT SOME MANNERS INTO THAT PULP YOU CALL A BRAIN.

NOW PADWAAR,MORE LESSONS COMING YOUR WAY SO GET INTO THE LINE AND MOVE YOU SKUNK.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by advocate666: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
tpia1:

And what's wrong with praying and thanking God?

serves no useful purpose
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by advocate666: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member:

For the 100th time,

Are you saying that gays love being stalked?

And something else. If someone keeps shouting "i'm not a gay" for more than 100 times, he probably is.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Okukk(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member: ...

-So to serve God, I must look like a pauper?!

So what make's this couple pauper now!!!! Na lust of the eyes and lust of the flesh dey worry you...I thump up for this couple to be so discipline and not allowing the fashion trend to enter into them. Happy marriage life

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ESULAALU: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Okukk:

So what make's this couple pauper now!!!! Na lust of the eyes and lust of the flesh dey worry you...I thump up for this couple to be so discipline and not allowing the fashion trend to enter into them. Happy marriage life

DONT MIND THAT ID-IOTA CALLED UNKNOWN MEMBER,HIS PARENTS ARE PAUPERS SO YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW MYOPIC HIS VIEWS MUST BE ON THINGS LIKE THIS.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ESULAALU: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

Are you saying that gays love being stalked?

And something else. If someone keeps shouting "i'm not a gay" for more than 100 times, he probably is.

THANK YOU ADVOCATE.

HE IS BEING SO DEFENSIVE,HE HAS JUST P.M'D ME NOW PLEADING HIS SMELLY BUTT OFF.
HE IS A CONFIRMED BUTT-LICKER.DONT ASK ME HOW I KNOW.BY THE WAY,HE STEPPED ON MY TOES AND I INTEND TO PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE SO JUST WATCH ME AND HIM.VERY RUDE CHILD SO CURRENTLY GIVING HIM LESSONS IN MORALS AND RESPECT OR HE WILL HAVE TO EXIT NAIRALAND.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
Oya na, make una carry dem go court.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by highyo: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
This is a true child of God life
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by happynwa(f): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
See d guy dress in a nice suit while d lady dey der dey deceive herself. (sight)
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tpia1: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
^let me guess:

you're female [or feminine]

you're looking for husband or want to replace your current boyfriend one

you're the type who wishes bad on your fellow woman because she did not make the same choices as you

you spend a significant amount of time eyeing other people and dreaming up crap to say about them

you think you're well

rather than advance your own self, you'd rather run other people down, even if this is counterproductive in your own life
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
The priority for couples is to have enough cash balance after wedding ceremony, which I call bonding resources. A depletion of bonding resources by whomsoever is a crime against humanity. Couples should start up after wedding with huge amount of money that can enable them live in luxury for three years grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by anukulapo: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
Unknown Member: ...

-So to serve God, I must look like a pauper?!

And to serve God must we look like an harlot? So to say that those dressed in harlot's attires are pure in heart
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tpia1: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2012
No, to avoid armed robbers you must look like a pauper!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by baby124: 1:49am On Dec 01, 2012
This wedding dress is terrible. Hahahahaha, so stiff. Come on. The scarf? Is this a joke? *looks around*. Someone is looking for attention with this thread. angry. And can fat pot bellied naija men not wear the half or three quarter tie. Those ties should be burnt. Its awful. Yuck!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tpia1: 2:02am On Dec 01, 2012
The wedding dress is ok, imo.

Deeper life typically does not espouse ostentatious living but rather, advocates moderation and simplicity in all things.

They chose to have a modest wedding, nothing wrong with that, and it doesnt mean they cant afford flashy outfits if they wanted to. The point is, they didnt want to, and the op is extremely jobless for opening this thread.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ochallo: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
highyo: This is a true child of God life

God looks at the heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With The Super Natural / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.