Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. (82431 Views)

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by plappville(f): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
The couple are pleased with thier outfit, they do this to the glory of God. What other people think in not important. Afterall, They did not get married to please the world.

I ADMIRE THEM WITH PASSION.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by plappville(f): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
Okukk:

So what make's this couple pauper now!!!! Na lust of the eyes and lust of the flesh dey worry you... I thump up for this couple to be so discipline and not allowing the fashion trend to enter into them. Happy marriage life

God bless you jare, i´m so sure they were the happiest married couple on that day. Of a truth,They are good example.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Wendyslim(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
Unknown Member: ...

-So to serve God, I must look like a pauper?!
guy ur so funny.lol grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by seunlayi(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Okukk:

So what make's this couple pauper now!!!! Na lust of the eyes and lust of the flesh dey worry you...I thump up for this couple to be so discipline and not allowing the fashion trend to enter into them. Happy marriage life
they have a choice and they took the one they want. I join u in giving them a thumb up

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2012
Remember the bride is meant to b the most beautiful on her wedding day.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sweetlemon: Lol! Obviously most of the people commenting here are deeper life, MFM, lord's chosen etc. Memebers.
If fact, this one is fine o! I have seen some deeper life brides and brides maids that made me cry!
Most of these people are first class hypocrits. A deeper life neighbour of mine is a bank executive as well as a confirmed womanizer. He forces his sisters to attend chruch while his wife looks old enough to be his mother but he chases hot unilag babes.
Abeg leave matter!

your neighbour is not a deeperlife member. Hes only pretending to be one
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
preshuzpearl:

your neighbour is not a deeperlife member. Hes only pretending to be one

oh dear, so all deeper life members are saints ? grin
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
frosbel:

oh dear, so all deeper life members are saints ? grin

you cant be a serious member and be comfortable doing all those things. the church would hear of it and EXCOMMUNICATE u. Besides dLers value their reputation so much. The only thing one is unsure of is wat happens behind closed doors and in the mind. dat one only God knows
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ignis: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
tonte: Well, wat I'm sure of is that they won't give each other head.......so sad
How do you mean?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by eriegua83: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
MUST the women always look shabby WHY the men look trendy. Its only in DEEPER u will see majority of their single ladies are 45yrs nd above and still waiting on the lord for a life partner. Anyway they are the most WICKED christians in Nigeria.

MUST the women always look shabby WHY the men look trendy. Its only in DEEPER u will see majority of their single ladies are 45yrs nd above and still waiting on the lord for a life partner. Anyway they are the most WICKED christians in Nigeria.

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 02, 2013
eriegua83: MUST the women always look shabby WHY the men look trendy. Its only in DEEPER u will see majority of their single ladies are 45yrs nd above and still waiting on the lord for a life partner. Anyway they are the most WICKED christians in Nigeria.

na u know o. Shey your church dey give people husband for ya side? Tell me o, mak i go find dat my aunty wey neva marry grin wink
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by eriegua83: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
preshuzpearl:

na u know o. Shey your church dey give people husband for ya side? Tell me o, mak i go find dat my aunty wey neva marry grin wink
abeg tell her make she commot DEEPER before she reach menopause. Hope she is not WICKED? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
eriegua83: abeg tell her make she commot DEEPER before she reach menopause. Hope she is not WICKED? Just asking.

chai u bad o. My aunty has a very beautiful heart. Infact u'll fall in love when u meet her gringrin
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by souljay: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Well, I am a dlifer at least for now and I got dis to say: first it's very wrong to invade some1's privacy like this and this should be removed immediately. Secondly whatever she wears is her choice and nobody's business except that of her husband's . Deeper life does not sew wedding gowns for anybody but your dress must be decent they insist. I've seen better gowns and I've seen worse it depends on the individual. Like I said it's her dress , her body, her day so pls respect that and stop passing derogratory comments. When it,s ur turn wear whatever u want to wear it's nobody's business. If u wear a decent dress dat is beautiful good it's ur choice . If it's 'beautiful' and indecent well ur husband knows what to expect when u enter his house.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by UyiIredia(m): 12:59am On Jan 04, 2013
undecided I ain't feeling the bride at all.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ochallo: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
eriegua83: MUST the women always look shabby WHY the men look trendy. Its only in DEEPER u will see majority of their single ladies are 45yrs nd above and still waiting on the lord for a life partner. Anyway they are the most WICKED christians in Nigeria.

Actually you have a point here.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Omofranca(f): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2013
Scarves aside, the ladies' dresses are quite fitting! Best Lady's Pink dress will not look out of place on some catwalks. Many 'Deeper' ladies are actually quite fashionable in a decent way.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
What if someone decides to wear a decent wedding gown that covers everything but yet beautifull? Something like this:

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by dagentility(f): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2013
Gush,Gush,Geez,wat in God's name is dis,menn kai,som people are just living in bondage and they dare not talk because dey fear deir superiors,i mean pastors. God forbid dat i wear dis kind of chief priestess gown on my weddin day,am i mad. Yes i wil dress descently on my wedding day but not look so heavy burdened like dis,if 2 say dis lady na my sis,i no go even attend her wedding even if she kneel beg me,gushh.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
You are all welcome to our mid year celebrations:

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by esshay: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
shameless ;this is d sign of last hour.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ochallo: 6:45am On Jul 03, 2013
thread reactivated.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Gad2(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Whatever anyone feels or wish to share or contribute to issues in Christendom, it would only be sound and founded if the contributor possess what God commanded everyone to have; salvation or freedom from sin. If we are all free from all sins, then we have the moral right to declare another man's sin to be sin indeed. If you still live in sin, you do not have any right or authority to criticize an action that is a product of a nature you share. Those unguided children whose conduct has raised all these comments may not be free from sin as many may suppose. Let not a sinner, condemn another sinner. Such would not be innocent in the sight of God.
But God sees, hears, and knows all, and will judge all according to ALL ACTIONS, THOUGHTS, AND WORDS. A child of any christian minister who looses his or her spiritual bearing to any culture or fame should not be considered a model, as he or she will stand to face God's judgement as specified in His written word-The Bible. May God help us.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by laprince(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
I stil see beauty in the picture. Its just reserved and calm
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Gad2(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
laprince: I stil see beauty in the picture. Its just reserved and calm
It implies you have eyes that are not beclouded by nature of sin.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
yuzedo:

Op, remind us again, abeg what is your point/motive in this matter? You want to disparage adherents of the deeper life faith because of their modesty abi? Abeg go siddon, na until she wear na-ked/ashewo wedding gown u go happy. undecided

The men are looking very sharp, and i'm sure when that aunty removes that cloth eh.... Choiii!!! Oh glory!!! grin lipsrsealed tongue (i wouldn't mind that chief-bridesmaid's number, has the body of a bad babe in bed, a real tiger i tellya wink)

By the way, did they give you permission to splash their private picture all over the world wide web?? Nna, takikwa time gi dia o! undecided angry
. You big piece of dumb*ss,how many people do you know go to weddings to look at boobs? I am just sorry for you.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nmeri17: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
whoelse1:
I prefer this to show my BREAST TO THE WHOLE WORLD...Ladies should at least have some sense of decency
and not display your body which serves as the temple of GOD to the whole wide world...

Yo wedding won't even be shown on news line and you're here saying whole wide world. get lost jore!!!

@ topic tbh that woman is dressed like a widow sad Is she mourning her husband even before he's dead
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by gbengus26(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2015
They are not looking bad.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by folaski: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
modest , descent ,godly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With The Super Natural / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.