Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker (17783 Views)

Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife / D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by mitchyy(f): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2012
Popular Cool FM 96.9 radio presenter/On-Air-Personality Oladotun Ojuolape Kayode, a.k.a D.O 2d T.U.N was recently suspended for slapping a colleague.

The energetic and eccentric OAP is said to have handed out the slap on an intern for ‘being rude.’

According to the NET, inside sources say the management, after listening to both parties and witnesses, were forced to hand out the suspension to the OAP. Dotun was apparently aggravated by the intern, Tobi, and reacted by slapping her.

Some sources inside the organisation however claim that Tobi deserved it: ‘I’m sorry Dotun got suspended but we at the office are all happy he slapped her’, another OAP working at the station stated anonymously.

‘She was spoilt and rude and was causing too much wahala at the station, she had it coming!’.

We’re told Tobi joined the station and was assigned to work with another OAP, Mannie on the ‘Good Morning Nigeria Show’ as one of his three co-hosts, but after a while, she was reportedly transferred to the production room because she wasn’t getting on well with the other presenters. ‘They had to take her off air and transfer her where she would be less of a disturbance’, sources said.

Tobi has since completed her NSYC year and left the station, while Dotun has now returned to his job.

‘It happened some months back. I have made up with her and we’ve both moved on‘, Dotun who participated in the October edition of ‘Walk against Violence’ explains.

Dotun, who has been working at Cool FM since 2004, currently anchors the ‘Midday Oasis Show’ alongside singer-presenter Temilola ‘Taymi’ Balogun. He also doubles as an MC at various shows, helping out at the weekly talent showcase Industry Nite once in a while.

The 28-year-old occasionally serves as a hypeman, working with rappers Ice Prince and Vector.

http://thenetng.com/2012/11/cool-fm-presenter-suspended-for-hitting-female-co-worker/
Source: http://gistville.com/2012/11/cool-fm-presenter-dotun-suspended-for-hitting-female-co-worker/

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2012
Damn i knew that dude was arrogant. shocked

1 Like

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by dridowu: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
So sad but some co-worker can b annoying and pissed u off

1 Like

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by begwong: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
hit him back. chikena
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by Itoroetti(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
Slapping,hitting and abuse of co-workers only happens in Naija
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by coldgate(f): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Look at the eyes! The eyes of a predator and probably serial rapist. It serves him right to have been suspended. Never ever hit a woman! Manners 101 course.
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by eikeem(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Tobi has since completed her NSYC year and left the station, while Dotun has now returned to his job.

‘It happened some months back. I have made up with her and we’ve both moved on‘, Dotun who participated in the October edition of ‘Walk against Violence’ explains.

OP! OP!! OP!!! How many times did I call you
Your gist is misleading and very stale.
And I ask again: is Seun using 'auto select' to choose the topics that make the frontpage?

8 Likes

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by yuzedo: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
It was either that or he hired some goonettes to "give her something to think about".... I'm sure she prefers this option! wink
(let the fireworks begin)
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by salolo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is spirit of Anger at work in the life of Dotun, He need to pray to God for Help. Hanger can kill destiny or turn someone star to ridicule. what happen to him now, will bring another structure to his life if he refuse to submit himself to God for help.
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
x
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by acidtalk: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Na this kin people JIM IYKE dey flog like small pikin when him catch them.

See the other big foo*l Jim beat like a small kid at a club some years back only for the Ole to turn his junior colleague to a bunching bag. I am talking of that big headed Olisah Adibua

Dotun watch your back, Jimmy is coming for you too.
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by tellwisdom: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
A blow on the JAW would have been better angry angry....Foolish nigerian gurls undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by BarryX(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
Please, D2O.TUN more slaps for any arrogant "Tobis" seems obvious that this Tobi of a girl is a cankerworn of some sort.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by ideee03(f): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
This appears to be stale gist...why's it on the front page?na undecidedwaoooooooo....

1 Like

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by 5much(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
when you are angry do no act,cos what you will destroy wl b more than what you will repair.
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by Kx: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
First it was Olisa battering junior colleague
Now Dotun hits a female co-worker.
What are OAP's feeling like?
Does playing the music of superstars and celebrities on radio make them superstars?

1 Like

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by Tolexander: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
Guess there are no more attention capturing news in nigeria than this stale and buried news again in which the parties involved had even forgotten. 4 comments and it made the front page. Smh for the moderator!
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by mrperfect(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
Well management knows better.
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by Redmosquito(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
Minion: Your Wickedness! Another act of senseless violence against a woman
Hades: I know. He said she was rude?! And then he deemed it fit to slap her?!undecided Foolish mortal he is. Even the underworld has respect for the female form
Minion:The mortal world is an unfair place! He couldn't have slapped her if she was a guy!
Redmosquito: the guy dat Olize( or olisa or whatever )beat up is an exceptional mumu

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by BarryX(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
salolo: This is spirit of Anger at work in the life of Dotun, He need to pray to God for Help. Hanger can kill destiny or turn someone star to ridicule. what happen to him now, will bring another structure to his life if he refuse to submit himself to God for help.
[b]I saw that! lol [b]

3 Likes

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by TableLeg(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
I dont understand men who hit women ... I really dont!
Regardless of what the razor mouth must have done, i dont think delivering a volley of hot slaps is the best way to deal with the issue!
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by DrMuzungu(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
arrogant a$$h0le. I am quite sure he doesn't act the same way when a mopol annoys him.
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by yuzedo: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
Na fine boy sha! grin
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by Omen100(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
is it that non of you read the part that stated that Tobi was B1tcher & that she has being b1tching around for a long long & someone needs to position her in her rightful place angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by hardbody: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
Itoroetti :
Slapping,hitting and abuse of co-workers only happens in Naija

you must be a dummy. Abuses and violence happens everywhere, how it is handled may be different from clime to clime. It is never acceptable and has never been, but making it look like it is peculiar to Nigeria says a whole lot as to the low life you are. SMH. would people like you ever see or say anything good about Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by realitychick: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
angry angry angryA real man never raises his hand on a woman,,,,shekina
A real man never raises his hand on a woman,,,,shekina

1 Like

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by tellwisdom: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
reality.chick:

Go sit down abeg........We've been hearing this for decades....Its boring now sad sad

6 Likes

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by shadrach77: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
[/b][b][b][/b]
reality.chick:
you are extremely silly. The issue is about violence at the workplace and has nothing to do with gender. Stop bringing gender into every issue. Someone was slapped. Wrong move. Wether the victim was a male or female is irrelevant angry sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by omenziate(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Used to follow dis Negro on twitter, unfollowed d oaf after some very nasty tweets he sent to some other followers. The dude is damn arrogant and very petulant.
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by Khayordhe: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
[size=20pt]Dotun,U 4ck up o...na big tym 4ck up sef...
I must confess,u don't hv any right 2 hit d gal anyhw...so,i'll advice u 2 jux go nd beg her,owkie...
As 4 dat gal,wetin b her name sef...tobi or woteva...dem tok say na u dey run maut buh i no believe am sha o cuz d tobi wey i knw,na 1 kynd gentle nd easy-going gal...u fall my hand o,make i yahn u d truth,me no expect u 2 dey abuse ur co-worker anyhw...it's beta u guyz 4get abt evrytin wey don apun nw or neva...

Abeg,make cool fm management help me free tobi,wot he did was out of annoyance...abeg,free am 4 d sake of Nairalanders,such thing won't apun again o...[/size]
Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by iykak47: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
reality.chick:
A real lady does not run her mouth like a burst pipe.

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker by mikkiano(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
salolo: This is spirit of Anger at work in the life of Dotun, He need to pray to God for Help. Hanger can kill destiny or turn someone star to ridicule. what happen to him now, will bring another structure to his life if he refuse to submit himself to God for help.

Like seriously...Do you need to retake WAEC??.... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sexiest Teacher I Have Ever Seen In My Life / K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member / 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.