Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

TOTAL Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TOTAL Recruitment (3823 Views)

Total Recruitment! / Fake Total Recruitment / Total Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOTAL Recruitment by pepelet: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
I just received mail from TOTAL Nigeria,an application form.who else received it? Is it real?
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by toksade: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
pepelet: I just received mail from TOTAL Nigeria,an application form.who else received it? Is it real?

Pls send the form and the mail that sent it to u to my mail; toks440@hotmail.com
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by eliznkiru: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
please send me th form my email eliz4all2005@yahoo.com
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by nwababy1: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
plz,send 2 me 2 ritnd@yahoo.com
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls post d link here so we all can assess it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: TOTAL Recruitment by gray10: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls send d form to me at grahamokojie@yahoo.com
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by Jayfizz(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls send d form 2 fizzoadeshina@gmail.com
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by kasheemawo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
can't u reason with ur senses;what if the recruitment was a scam?

2 Likes

Re: TOTAL Recruitment by donself123(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
pls sent the email to me. donaldcarson97@yahoo.com
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls I just got this from dragnet: You have been invited for an aptitude test for Nestle, ID: NNPLC12216xxx password:Bleep pjy. Go to www.faceoftesting.com and our email for details. Can anyone confirm if this is no scam?
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by toksade: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
ODUSINA: Pls I just got this from dragnet: You have been invited for an aptitude test for Nestle, ID: NNPLC12216xxx password:Bleep pjy. Go to www.faceoftesting.com and our email for details. Can anyone confirm if this is no scam?

It is not scam. It's very real, just go and check for ur date and venue.
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls I just got this from dragnet: You have been invited for an aptitude test for Nestle, ID: NNPLC12216xxx password:Bleep pjy. Go to www.faceoftesting.com and our email for details. Can anyone confirm if this is no scam?Pls I just got this from dragnet: You have been invited for an aptitude test for Nestle, ID: NNPLC12216xxx password:Bleep pjy. Go to www.faceoftesting.com and our email for details. Can anyone confirm if this is no scam?Pls I just got this from dragnet: You have been invited for an aptitude test for Nestle, ID: NNPLC12216xxx password:Bleep pjy. Go to www.faceoftesting.com and our email for details. Can anyone confirm if this is no scam?
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by bseigha(f): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
Bring it here let's all see it...
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by uzo4real(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
And here too pls anyiboy2003@yahoo.com.
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by hazvat(f): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
ODUSINA: Pls I just got this from dragnet: You have been invited for an aptitude test for Nestle, ID: NNPLC12216xxx password:Bleep pjy. Go to www.faceoftesting.com and our email for details. Can anyone confirm if this is no scam?Pls I just got this from dragnet: You have been invited for an aptitude test for Nestle, ID: NNPLC12216xxx password:Bleep pjy. Go to www.faceoftesting.com and our email for details. Can anyone confirm if this is no scam?Pls I just got this from dragnet: You have been invited for an aptitude test for Nestle, ID: NNPLC12216xxx password:Bleep pjy. Go to www.faceoftesting.com and our email for details. Can anyone confirm if this is no scam?
I also got the same today. Pls anyone with the idea of abstract reasoning to share thanks
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by LOZENGE(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
hazvat :
I also got the same today. Pls anyone with the idea of abstract reasoning to share thanks

Re: TOTAL Recruitment by noskybanj(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls my guy, also send it to my box nonsoguhz@yahoo.com. Thank u nd God bless u
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
So una don deviate d thread from total to Nestle God help una and me pass
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by 1Dray(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Some of u here are fools, dropping email addy for scammers wont give u job but would aid scammers steal the little u have already. Becareful the way u drop ur email... Scammers are at alert.

1 Like

Re: TOTAL Recruitment by pat10: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls send it 2 dis email: comfortbankole@yahoo.com
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by pepelet: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2012
Mail frm Total Nigeria below;
Dear Applicant,We received your Application regarding a job placement here at Total E & P Nigeria Limited.After going through your CV/RESUME, theĀ  Management has considered giving you the application form for the services. Attached here with this mail is an Application Form, the Interview will commence soon, when we receive your filled application form.We shall notify all applicants via mail, all shortlisted applicants will be called to come over. Scan and send to us your filled application form.Registration fee will cover your Accommodation and feeding since the interview will be taking place in Port-harcourt, Delta and Lagos State for a period of 2 days.As soon as we receive the response from your end we will furnish you with our Interview date before calling you for some question,for more details as regards the job application. I want to also inform you that, the Management will fully support you as regards the procurement of accommodation when needed upon registering with us and all other supporting documents that would be required for you to proceed here. And kindly do send us your phone number as to contact you on issues which may arise.Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited.For more information please do not hesitate to contact our Human resource manager via the cell number or email address below,Best regardsTel:2348093430492info.totalngrecruitment@gmail.comHuman Resources DepartmentTotal E & P Nigeria LimitedTOTAL APPLICATION FORM(fill, scan, attach and return back to us with the requirement via mail
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by k4kenny(f): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2012
[/b][b]
pepelet: Mail frm Total Nigeria below;
Dear Applicant,We received your Application regarding a job placement here at Total E & P Nigeria Limited.After going through your CV/RESUME, theĀ  Management has considered giving you the application form for the services. Attached here with this mail is an Application Form, the Interview will commence soon, when we receive your filled application form.We shall notify all applicants via mail, all shortlisted applicants will be called to come over. Scan and send to us your filled application form.Registration fee will cover your Accommodation and feeding since the interview will be taking place in Port-harcourt, Delta and Lagos State for a period of 2 days.As soon as we receive the response from your end we will furnish you with our Interview date before calling you for some question,for more details as regards the job application. I want to also inform you that, the Management will fully support you as regards the procurement of accommodation when needed upon registering with us and all other supporting documents that would be required for you to proceed here. And kindly do send us your phone number as to contact you on issues which may arise.Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited.For more information please do not hesitate to contact our Human resource manager via the cell number or email address below,Best regardsTel:2348093430492info.totalngrecruitment@gmail.comHuman Resources DepartmentTotal E & P Nigeria LimitedTOTAL APPLICATION FORM(fill, scan, attach and return back to us with the requirement via mail

This is a complete scam. A multi-national company askin u to pay registration fee for an interview that wuld take place in 3 cities, that are thousands of miles apart, over 3 days? Beware of scammers!!!!

1 Like

Re: TOTAL Recruitment by kolaororocketm: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2012
Pls Send d FORM To me, i need it ooo, and d mail dat send it to you,then d mail dat i will send it back to after i fill d FORM, Thanks
Re: TOTAL Recruitment by kasheemawo(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2012
kolaoro@rocketm:
Pls Send d FORM To me, i need it ooo, and d mail dat send it to you,then d mail dat i will send it back to after i fill d FORM, Thanks
am not sure if u are a graduate....u are stil asking for the for despite what OP later posted.mumu

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Recruitment / Police Academy Releases List Of 2015 Intakes. / EFCC Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.