Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Jaji Church Bombing: I Saw Bomber Praying In His Car-witness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaji Church Bombing: I Saw Bomber Praying In His Car-witness (631 Views)

Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna / Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna / Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jaji Church Bombing: I Saw Bomber Praying In His Car-witness by CharlesE1: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Jaji Church Bombing: I Saw Bomber Praying in His Car-Witness

A British Broadcasting Service (BBC) Hausa news report monitored in Kaduna, on Monday, reported an eyewitness, who craved anonymity, saying that minutes before the blast, he watched as the suicide bomber prayed inside the car. This behaviour is in tandem with the behaviour of other suicide bombers including the one that targeted Thisday Newspapers who smiled on camera and looked very happy before he took off in the direction of the Thisday offices to bomb it.

Meanwhile, Malam Nasir Elrufai, the pint sized controversial minister of the FCT has upset quite a few by continuing to mock the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, for his gift of an 18 year old private jet. Some were of the opinion that after the suicide bombing at Jaji, it was distasteful for someone of Elrufai’s status to focus on Ayo’s jet rather than focus on condemning the terrorists.

Re: Jaji Church Bombing: I Saw Bomber Praying In His Car-witness by Fesisko(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
I firmly suspect this ws his prayer:Alah,am about to kill some infidels n probably myself too,pls keep my 99 virgins.Islamabad!mallam el-rufai or watever is definitely high on some substances/weed suspected to be indian hemp.I have dislike his facebook page n unfollowed him @twitter long time ago.He neither seems to see anything about bokoharam nor condem their actions. Like say him nor dey the govt before.Mtttchew.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Best Roads In The Country ?? Sw Se Ss Nw Ne??? / Charles Okah Writes The Catholic Church From Kuje Prison Regarding October 1, / Governor Yakowa And Azazi Fear Dead In A Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.